Retirement Community Pt. 10

Story Info
Retirement is great.
2.6k words
4.52
13.9k
14

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Retirement Community Part 10

Never thought retirement could be so great.

-Joe-

Just like clockwork the next morning found Jack on his way to the gym and his trusty treadmill. He walked into the gym expecting to find it empty, but was pleasantly surprised to find Cindy on the treadmill. He had to wait for her to finish before he could use it and used that time to watch her breasts push against her thin top as she moved.

Breaking away from the hypnotic spell her moving breasts had on him, he said, "Good morning, I'm not used to finding anyone here this time of morning."

With effort, he focused on her face and saw the grin.

"I heard that you used the gym every morning and liked to play if anyone wanted to join you," she said.

"I have had some fun in here on occasion, are you interested? He asked.

"That's why I came here early," she answered, before getting off the treadmill and heading over to the rebounder. She mounted it and took hold of the handrail.

Jack came up to stand beside her. He stroked her butt and realizing that she wore no panties under her short shift adjusted his hand placement to under her shift wedging his fingers between her cheeks. She leaned forward improving his access and increased her pace on the erotic piece of equipment.

After only a few minutes on this machine she grabbed onto Jack panting. A full minute later she looked up and said, "Your turn."

She dismounted and Jack stepped onto the rebounder to find Cindy's hand loosely holding his now engorged cock. Like Cindy before him, he started to bounce on the machine and just like the woman holding him he could only last a few minutes before stopping the stimulation.

They both agreed that they had exercised enough and walked over to the cafeteria. Jack considered getting a light meal since he had promised to join the yoga class this morning. Cindy suggested they have breakfast after the yoga class and they both headed over and arrived a few minutes early for the class.

Janice welcomed them and said, "I'm glad you decided to come back Jack. I've had a lot of people asking if you were going to be here. I'm expected a larger class today because everyone wants to do yoga with you."

Jack and Cindy helped with the set up and soon about a dozen women showed up, most wearing the short shifts he admired so much. The three women he'd seen yesterday at the yoga class who wore the long thick mu-mu style of dress appeared to be upset at all the people and complained to Janice. Janice offered to teach another class just for them in an hour.

They left still complaining about how men should not be allowed in any yoga class.

Cindy also commented on how many women there were in such a small room. She decided to skip the class this morning.

The remaining women all took their positions in front of Jack. It appeared as if they all wanted to be in Jack's line of sight when they bent over.

The class started as it had yesterday with the tabletop pose; each woman grabbed the back of her chair and bent at the waist thrusting her backside back and towards Jacks waiting eyes. Nine bare butts looked back at him and several of them wiggled.

The rest of the yoga poses were all seated, but Jack's arousal did not abate. The woman all wore thin shifts and their bodies were only thinly veiled. At what would normally be the end of the session, one woman asked to do the tabletop pose again since it was very good for her back. Several other women agreed that it was their favorite pose.

Janice looked at the women with a strange questioning stare then agreed and directed the class into the classic pose. About halfway though the allotted time in this position Janice started to grin; she had noticed why the women wanted this pose. She allowed the pose to last a few extra seconds then ended it. It was still one of the harder poses for these women.

She said good-bye to the class and walked over to Jack, "I hope to see you at this class every morning," she said then winked at him.

The class left the room en masse with the majority just walking off. Jack overhead some of the excited comments from the group as they moved off, "That was hot," and "I can't believe I just did that," and "I never knew yoga could be so exciting."

Jack thought that some of the women here did have an exhibitionist fetish and he'd be happy to help them fulfill that desire.

Two women stayed back to talk with Jack; one was the one he saw yesterday naked that had refused to give her name. She spoke first as if she and Jack had some deep connection. "I assume you want a repeat of what we did yesterday," she said.

Jack responded with the irritation he felt towards this woman, "I think I'll pass," he said. He did not like people who played games and assumed he would fall all over himself to be with them, no matter how badly they treated him. He had spent a lot of his life around people like that and didn't want, nor need that in his life anymore.

He turned to the other woman, "Did I see you here yesterday?" he asked.

"I was here and wanted to tell you how much I liked you joining us for yoga, but a group surrounded you and I didn't want to overwhelm you. I'm Linda, by the way."

"Hi Linda. Thank you for the welcome. Have you had breakfast yet?" He asked.

"I normally get brunch after yoga," she answered.

"Great idea, I skipped breakfast too. Mind if I join you?" He asked.

They each got a plate and found a seat to enjoy their meal.

"Mind if I ask you a couple of questions?" She asked.

"Ask away, I've heard that there are a lot of rumors going around about me," he responded.

"I've heard some of them and they can't all be true since many contradict some of the others, such as, you are only interested in having sex with as many woman as you can, then dumping them and that you are very selective and make women beg to be with you. I've also heard that you are very kinky," she shared.

Jack laughed at the list Linda laid out. "And you want to know what's true and what's not. Is that it?"

"In a nutshell, yes," she responded.

"Well, I am having sex and more than I have in the past 3 or 4 years, but I'm old now and if I allow myself to orgasm as often as is claimed I'd be dead by now. I am not going to be exclusive to any one person, but I do not have a harem of a hundred women. I do like to make out and I do enjoy the nudity. You have a very nice looking butt, by the way," he said and she blushed.

"The women I've met here and played with are still friends of mine. The only one I have rejected is the woman we were talking with outside of the yoga class. She invited herself over to my place yesterday and did some naked yoga for me. She refused to tell me her name. I do not like games like that, nor did I appreciate her assumption I would jump at the chance to be with her," he said.

"As far as the kinkiness is concerned, I guess if you don't partake in an activity then it must be kinky. I enjoy giving oral, a lot, and I enjoy seeing and fondling butts. I'm sure there are other things I do that someone could consider kinky, but I can't think of what they are right now," he added.

"So are you planning to take me back to your place and have your way with me?" She asked with a grin.

"Not unless we start some serious flirting. Actually I'm happy to just enjoy a brunch with you and chat. How long have you been into yoga?" He asked.

"I thought that by bending over in front of you without panties was flirting," she said with a giggle. "I've done yoga off and on for many years. How about you?"

Jack laughed, "I guess that would be considered flirting if it weren't for the fact that everyone in the class did it too and most of the others just left excited that they did something so naughty."

"It was fun to flash you," Linda admitted.

"I got the impression when most just went home talking about how exciting it was, that they all just have an exhibitionist fetish and I happened to be the only man around. It was not about flirting or wanting anything other than just teasing," Jack said.

"I guess that's true, but I did stop to talk with you," she said.

"Yes, you did and now we are having brunch together. Is that so you can impress your friends that you hung out with the bad boy, or do you just want to get to know me?" He asked.

"Honestly, initially it was to impress the other ladies, but now I'm not so sure," she answered.

"That sounds like a start of a great friendship. I am planning on coming to this yoga class as often as I can and would welcome your company at brunch after," he offered.

"I'd like that too. See you tomorrow," she said as she got up to leave.

Jack headed back to his apartment and on the way saw Cindy again. "Hi there," he called out. "I thought you were going to yoga with me, but after the ruckus with those three women, I can understand why you decided not to do it this morning."

"I decided I was more hungry after all, so I went to breakfast," she answered. "Besides I didn't feel like competing with all those other women."

"I got the feeling that you wanted to spend more time together after our workout at the gym." Jack stated.

"Well...." She stuttered.

"Want to hang out? We can go for a walk, go back to my place, or whatever?" he offered.

"I vote for going back to your place and getting naked," she said.

"Sounds like a plan. I believe I promised to lick you," Jack remembered.

"That you did and I plan on holding you to that too." Cindy said swinging her hips in a provocative way.

"Or since you missed out on the yoga, we can have our own little private session. I promise to distract you as much as I can." He said with a grin.

They entered Jack's apartment and Jack opened up a bit of space in the middle of his living room. He also moved over a couple of his chairs they could use for support.

Cindy took the initiative and leaned over while grabbing onto the back of the chair for support. Her butt thrust out towards Jack who watched as her shift rose up over her naked derriere.

He admired the view for several seconds until he noticed her spreading her legs. His hand instantly found that warm moist part she had now exposed. He rubbed her moist crease and she moved against his hand. She finally stood and seated herself on the chair extending her arms in a seated warrior pose. Jack moved to face her and played with her nipples while she focused on the stretch.

She started to squirm then ended the pose and got up. She turned around and placed her forearms on the seat of the chair bending over as far as possible with her butt as high as possible. Jack knelt behind her and blew a stream of air between her fleshy cheeks. She adjusted her stance to expose more of her most intimate parts and Jack blew another stream of air from the lowest parts to the highest then back down again. He continued this stimulation even after she started to move about and wiggle. She thrust back towards his face and still he continued to blow.

Jack grasped her hips, squeezing and kneading her cheeks. He held her in place and directed his blast of air to the spot she seemed to like most. He circled her little hole then blew directly into it, before directing the airflow lower and her wet channel. He blew directly between her spread lips and allowed her to thrust back onto his waiting mouth. He extended his tongue and licked up her entire length before shifting back to the airflow.

He licked her length one more time before stopping his assault and helping her to stand. He lead her into the bedroom and removed his clothes. She pulled her shift over her head and lay down on the bed.

"That was fantastic," she said, as she lay face up with legs spread.

Jack climbed onto the bed beside her and started to lick her stomach, slowly moving lower in a haphazard pattern. He ran his tongue down her thigh and licked her inner thighs moving upwards but not quite reaching her sweet spot. She opened her legs wider each time he got close only to find his tongue receding lower again, but never as low as before. She started to raise her hips whenever he moved higher and found he got closer and closer with each pass.

He finally licked the space she wanted and tongued her wet channel moving up to her hardened bud. He used this as his new starting point and flicked his tongue over it several times before licking downward. As he preceded, she raised her hips higher, and his tongue licked as far as he could reach and then headed back up to his starting point. He started to increase the pace of his licking and her hips stayed the raised position with her legs spread wide.

He continued to lick her entire length front to back and back to front hesitating every so often at a spot allowing her to hump his tongue as he thrust in and out, before he would move on to another area.

She started to shutter and he plunged his tongue into her wet channel as deeply as he could. He allowed her to direct the past until she collapsed. He then reverted to his slow licks along the area presented to him. He continued this for a while until she seemed ready for more. He then sat up.

"Are you in a rush to get home, or would you like a nice slow play over the next couple of hours?" He asked.

"Really?" She asked, "A couple of hours?"

"I was thinking of watching some TV and whenever a commercial came on I would lick you until the show started again. That would give you a chance to calm down, but not too much to get out of the mood," he offered.

"That sounds exciting," she said, "How about we alternate your licks?"

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"First time lick me from the front and next time lick me from the back," she answered spinning around.

"That sounds like fun." He answered and ushered her into the living room.