Retirement Community - The Cruise

Story Info
Four of the Retirement Community go on a cruise together.
14.2k words
4.08
7.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is a work of fiction. Neither the location nor any of the characters exist nor are they based upon anyone or any real place. However, some of the details about life on board the ship outside of the characters' time in bed with each other are based upon personal experience.

In the first part of this series of stories, the narrator character and his wife, Sharon, met a widow, Martha, who had moved in across the hall. The three of them soon become a very active threesome. The threesome lasted until Martha met a widower who had just moved in named Jim. Martha quickly fell in love with Jim. However, Jim and his late wife had been swingers. Martha convinced Sharon to swap and soon the two couples were not only swapping but occasionally getting together for foursomes.

In a later story, the four of them were joined by two widows, Anne and Adele in what soon became weekly threesomes and monthly orgies.

This story describes a vacation cruise that the narrator, Sharon, Jim and Martha took.

Finding a Cruise

Jim and Martha, Sharon and I decided that we wanted to take a vacation together in four months to celebrate our "anniversary" of becoming a foursome last year. After some discussion, we decided that a trip that would satisfy all of us was a cruise to a series of tropical islands. We first tried to find a ship that went to our islands of interest that also had two adjoining rooms with a connecting door. All four of us searched for a candidate and trip we even spoke with a travel agent that specialized in cruising.

Unfortunately, we couldn't find anything that satisfied to our requirements. However, the travel agent suggested that a two room suite would only cost a bit more than the combined price of two adjoining rooms in the price range we had been searching. When we started looking at two room suites for the week that we wanted to travel, we finally found a ship that left Miami that had an itinerary that was just what we wanted.

We called the agent back and booked a two room suite under all of our names and asked the cruise line to also arrange air travel and transport to and from the ship in Miami. The agent took my credit card number to make the deposit and sent emails to Jim and to me to gather the travel information needed for the airlines. Once the air and ship reservation were made, Jim and I were given access to the cruise line's website so that we could enter the rest of our travel information, such as all of our passport data.

Four Months Later

It has been hard to wait the four months for today to arrive. The four of us loaded all our luggage into a car for the very early morning drive out to the airport. The cruise line had provided us luggage tags with our suite number, so we attached the ship's ID tags and checked all the bags except for our carry-on bags and picked up our boarding passes for the flight to Miami. Once we had cleared security, we headed for a café for a breakfast of coffee and pastries.

When we arrived in Miami and had passed out through security, we were met by an agent for the cruise line. She checked off all four of our names and introduced us to our porter. He collected our airline bag receipts and escorted us to luggage claim where all that we needed to do was to point out each of our bags. He loaded all of the bags onto his trolley and pointed out another cruise representative. He told us that our bags would be transported separately to the ship and that the next time that we would see them was after they had been delivered to our room.

This new agent put our carry-on bags onto another trolley and escorted us to our transportation to the ship. Our carry-on bags were loaded into the rear of the van that they had reserved for us and we were asked to get in for our ride across Miami to the port.

Once we arrived at the ship, the driver unloaded our carry-on bags from the rear of the van. As we picked them up, yet another agent escorted us to a special line for suite passengers. The agent behind the desk took our cruise tickets and then collected our passports, which would be returned at the end of the cruise. Our photos were taken and laminated onto our suite room cards. The agent explained that these cards would provide passage on and off the ship, would open the door to our room and would also be our credit cards while onboard because Jim and I had already provided our credit card information. She pointed us to the gangway to the ship and said, "Welcome Aboard."

At the top of the gangway, we had to present our new room cards as identification and our carry-on bags all went through an x-ray machine that was just like the one at the airport. As soon as we passed into the ship's lobby, we were met by a waiter with a tray of champagne and mimosas and a butler. The butler saw our room number on the luggage tags attached to our carry-on bags and took Martha's and Sharon's bags before asking us to follow him. We chatted with him on the elevator ride up. He asked where we were from and we asked where he lived when he wasn't working on the ship. He explained that our suite was not one of his rooms, but that our butler would be coming by later in the afternoon.

Once we arrived at our suite, the butler set the two girls' bags down in the living area and showed us around. He explained that our butler would be pleased to be able to unpack our luggage and hang all of our clothing once our bags had arrived. He said, "That usually takes another hour or two since you arrived as part of the first wave of new passengers." He also told us about the lifeboat drill later that afternoon, showed us where to find our lifejackets and pointed out our lifeboat on a map on the back of the room's door. Then he asked if we had any more questions. I said, "Only one, where can we find lunch." He told us that lunch was currently being served at the buffet in the stern area on the next to top deck.

As soon as he was gone, we decided which bedroom would be ours and which would be Jim and Martha's. I grabbed our carry-on bags and Jim grabbed theirs.

Because the girls had packed their harnesses and dildos in their carry-on bags, they both decided to unpack those items themselves and to store them in drawers in the bathroom. They didn't want the butler to find them as he was unpacking our checked bags and placing things in the dresser drawers later. As soon as that was done, we all washed up and then headed up for lunch.

After lunch, Jim suggested that we should take time now to explore the ship before too many more people arrived. We wandered around and found the formal dining room, a couple of informal dining venues, several specialty restaurants, the movie theater, the auditorium where the evening song and dance shows were held, our lifeboat muster station and finally, the pool.

Once we found the pool, we all needed a rest, so we found seats in a shady area and sat down. Almost immediately, a waiter showed up to ask if we would like something to drink. Jim and I both ordered an interesting looking beer and both of the girls ordered the daily special umbrella drink.

We all sat and enjoyed the weather and discussed how much we had been looking forward to this time together. We all took our time with our drinks and enjoyed the warm weather and cool breeze. After about an hour, the girls had both finished their drinks, so I suggested it was time to head back to the room to see if our things had arrived. That was when the girls found out how potent umbrella drinks can be, especially in tropical climates. Jim and I both had to lend an arm to keep our wives from appearing to be as drunk as they really were.

Once we were back in our room, we found that our luggage had arrived and that our butler had already unpacked everything. Jim and I had left our carry-on bags on the beds when we had left, so the butler used that to figure out which luggage went into which room.

Less than five minutes later, our doorbell rang. It was our butler and room attendant. He introduced both of them and told us that he would come around each day at 4P with canapés and drinks that our room attendant would make up the room each day while we were eating lunch and that she would provide turndown service each night during dinner. He explained that he could help us with reservations at any of the specialty restaurants during the week or even assist with changes to our shore excursions. He asked if we had any special requests for the room's liquor cabinet or refrigerator and we told him that we didn't so far. He asked if we had any further questions and since none of us did, he excused himself so that he could go meet his other guests for the week.

It was now 3PM, so it was too late for us to jump into bed before he would return at 4P. Sharon suggested that she could use a nap to sleep off her drink and Martha said that she would join her. Jim and I pulled out our phones and resumed reading the books we had been working on during our flight.

Just after 4P, our doorbell rang and when I answered, our butler walked in with a tray of smoked salmon and four flutes of champagne. He set them on the coffee table in the living room and asked if there was anything else he could provide. We told him no and thanked him. As he was leaving, the girls wandered out from their nap after hearing out butler in the living room.

Since it had been an early when he had left home and we were all tired from all the travel, we decided to enjoy the salmon and champagne and that we would eat an early dinner at 6P so that we could come back upstairs for our own evening entertainment before going to bed early.

About the time that we were almost finished with the salmon, an announcement was made that we were required to attend the lifeboat drill. We grabbed our jackets and went down to our lifeboat station. We were given instructions on how to put the jackets on and the captain demonstrated the various signals that would be used in the event of an emergency. When we were dismissed, we went back to our room to store our lifejackets.

As soon as we had done that, it was time for dinner. We headed down to the dining room shortly before 6P. When we walked in, the matre'd asked for our names and noted that we had requested a private table for four all week. He escorted us back to our table and introduced us to our waiter and assistant waiter. Our waiter handed menus to the girls and then to Jim and I. As soon as he had finished, our assistant waiter took our drink orders. Our waiter came back as soon as he saw the last person set down their menu and took our orders for a full five course dinner. As soon as he left, the sommelier came past and asked if we would like any wine. The girls decided to pass after their afternoon of alcohol, so Jim and I graciously passed as well.

During dinner, the ship pulled away from the dock and we said goodbye to Miami until next week.

We all enjoyed a wonderful dinner. During dinner, we again discussed how much this week means to all of us, how much we had been looking forward to it and all the things we had planned for the week, both in and out of bed with the in-bed discussion in very cryptic terms that only the others would understand.

After dinner we decided that we all needed to take a walk after such a large meal. We went to the Lido deck and made a complete trip around the deck of the ship. During the portion that we were facing west, we enjoyed watching the sun set over south Florida. On the other side of the ship, we got our first taste of the difficulty of walking upwind while on a ship.

After one lap of the deck, we headed back to our room for a short private discussion about our plans for our time in bed during the week.

Our cruise called at three islands and had two days at sea. Before we left, we had decided that we would pre-reserve a shore excursion for each of the three islands and would limit our time in bed to the evenings. On the two days at sea, we agreed that the afternoons would be reserved for fucking with all four of us together in one bed. In contrast, evening sessions would be one-on-one but Jim and I would trade rooms each night so that the girls would not have to move their things from room to room like they would do when they would swap at home.

Once we were all comfortable back in our living room, I suggested that we sleep with our own partner tonight since we all needed a bit of rest. There were several liqueur bottles in the liquor cabinet, so I asked what everyone wanted. None of us wanted much, so Sharon and I split one and Jim and Martha split the other.

Once we had all finished, we said good night. The girls kissed each other as Jim and I hugged and then Martha kissed me as Sharon kissed Jim. The two male-female kisses seemed to last much longer, which I suppose wasn't very surprising.

As soon as I had closed the door behind us, Sharon started pulling off her clothes and pulled the harness out of the drawer where she had hidden it. She looked at me and said, "I want your ass, strip!"

I did as I was told and climbed into bed on my stomach. She scrambled into bed behind me and quickly shoved her cock into my ass and then flopped down on my back. At first she fucked me slowly and tenderly. But it didn't take long for her to pick up the tempo until she was giving me a fast, hard fucking.

This went on for about 10 minutes until she put her legs on top of mine and started using all of her weight to drive her cock into my ass. That was all it took to drive me into ecstasy as several waves of orgasm overcame me. And as soon as I started shaking, I felt her shudder on my back too. It is wonderful to have a wife who can get herself off by pegging me.

It wasn't long after Sharon rolled off of my back until I heard a muffled scream come out of Martha in the bedroom next door. Sharon took off her harness and we headed for a simple shower together in a shower stall that was not really big enough for two unless they were 'very' friendly and intimate. As soon as we had finished and headed back to bed, we kissed and held each other for a little while before drifting off to sleep. As I was drifting off, all that I could think about was the sea day in two days.

First Day of Cruise

The first full day of our cruise was to a private island. We took a small boat to shore where we were given free to use any of the beach equipment, food or drink at any of the onshore venues or use any of the water sports equipment on the island. Since the four of us are getting up in years, we decided to take our towels to find two beach umbrellas with four chaise lounges so that we could watch the younger passengers enjoying themselves on the beach and in the sea. We all laid out our towels and spread sun block out our spouse.

It didn't take long for a waiter to arrive to take our drink orders. The girls had learned their lesson the afternoon before, so they just ordered soft drinks. Jim and I both ordered a beer even though it was till early. After all, it was vacation and it wasn't like we had anywhere else to go today.

After about an hour of lounging around, we decided to take a swim in the ocean. We all enjoyed running around, splashing water on each other and generally acting like the kids that were over 50 years younger than the four of us. Then we walked down the beach holding hands. On the way out, we walked with our spouse, on the way back we traded and walked with our 'other' partner.

We ate lunch on shore and then decided it was time to go back to the ship. Once we were back in our room, we took a quick shower to rinse off the saltwater. It was just 1:30P, so I suggested that it we had time to start our daily swap and have some fun. Martha checked the afternoon schedule and didn't see anything that drew her attention, so Martha and I headed for her bedroom and Sharon and Jim went the other way.

At first, Martha said that she wanted to peg my ass, but I told her that Sharon had fucked my ass last night and that I would prefer to fuck her's right now. Then I grinned and pointed out that, "you still have me to use as you wish tonight after dinner." She smiled at that and agreed as she knelt near the end of the bed so that I could stand on the floor behind her. As soon as my cock was lubed, I pushed in and immediately started fucking her hard, which is the way that both of us like it. At first I was just using my body to sway into her, but after a few minutes I put my hands on her hips to pull her ass onto my cock and then push her against the bed.

I did that for about 10 minutes before reaching up to grab her shoulders so that I could both lean into her and pull her back onto me. After about five minutes of this, she was about to come, so she squeezed her asshole around my cock. Two strokes with her squeezing her asshole as hard as she could was all that it took for me to unload into her ass. As soon as she felt my cock spasm and the warmth of my cum inside her ass, she started to shudder with her own orgasm.

I held my cock deep in her ass without moving until she had calmed down. I then nudged her forward onto the bed and lay down on top of her. I was still hard, so I started to slowly fuck her ass again. This time, I tried to make it slow and tender so that we could both enjoy a drawn out fuck without coming again. I continued like this for about 20 minutes until she said that her ass was starting to dry out and that it was beginning to hurt. So I pulled out and collapsed beside her. We rolled toward each other and kissed for another five minutes.

Then she suggested that we should get up and shower again and then, if the other two are out of bed, we can all go find some coffee and cookies.

When we came out of the bedroom, Jim and Sharon were already sitting there. Sharon joked that they were about to come see if we were okay. Martha suggested afternoon coffee and cookies in the coffee shop, which they thought was a great idea since many of the other passengers would still be on the island.

Our first dinner after our day ashore was another five course meal. The primary difference in the ambience of the dining room was that everyone now was in business attire rather than the polo shirts, slacks or sun dresses that are appropriate for travel. The other difference tonight was that we took the sommelier's suggestion for a wine that would go well with all of the entrées that we had selected.

Once back in our suite, we all headed to the appropriate bedroom. Once the door closed, Martha told me, "This afternoon you had your way with my ass. Tonight, you are mine to fuck. Now strip and get into bed on you back."

As she was finishing undressing, she told me that, "I am going to blow you cock until you come in my mouth. Then I am going to turn you over and fuck your ass for as long as you fucked mine this afternoon. When I am finished, you should have recovered from my blow job, so I am going to turn you over again and fuck you with my pussy until you come inside my pussy just like you did in my ass."

With that, she climbed up next to me and started giving me one of her out of this world blow jobs. Martha knows how to blow me far better than Sharon. She has tried to teach Sharon what to do different, but it just isn't quite the same. Because she is so good at blowing me, it only took five minutes for me to come in her mouth. She swirled my cum around before swallowing it an then kissed me to make to taste my cum too.

She then got out of bed to put on her harness and told me to turn over. She climbed up between my legs and then slowly pushed her cock all the way into my ass. She alternated slow and fast fucking me, never quite letting me get excited enough to come. As she had promised, she kept this up for 30 minutes before suddenly attacking my ass as hard and fast as she could.

Her hard thrusts deep into my ass were starting to hurt until suddenly I was overcome and had a massive anal orgasm. As I reached the height of my spasming, Martha started to shudder with her own orgasm. I love the fact that Martha and Sharon can both achieve their own orgasms while pegging my ass.