Retirement Community - The Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So that is what I did. I fucked her in this position as hard as I could. Every thrust was forcing her knee into the bed, but it was apparently causing her to experience great pleasure and I was also getting the same sensation on my cock head that I had felt yesterday. Suddenly, she let out a scream but at that point, I didn't care. I kept fucking her as hard as I could because it felt so good. About a minute later, she let out another loud gasp as another orgasm hit her and this time the orgasm caused her asshole to clench around my cock. She clenched so hard that I came on my very next thrust.

I collapsed onto the bed behind her and rolled her toward me so that my cock stayed buried deep in her ass. I reached my free arm around her to give her a hug and to start fondling her tits. She was so happy with her situation that she wiggled her ass a bit so that we could both feel me move around inside of her.

I finally realized that it was time for us to get up and head for a shower together. I pulled out and as I did, she rolled over toward me and gave me a big kiss. As we walked into the bathroom, she first grabbed my hand and then dropped it so that she could grab my ass so that she could spin me around to give me another kiss.

Once we were in the shower, we soaped each other down very thoroughly. She cleaned my cock several times more than necessary and then turned me around so that she could do the same for my asshole. When she had finished, I soaped her ass and even shoved a finger it for a second before pulling it out. She jumped as my finger unexpected penetrated her asshole. I then soaped her tits while standing behind her and then started on her pussy. I soon had her pinned with her face against the shower wall as I furiously fingered her clit. She was about to push my hand away when she suddenly put her hands against the wall for support as she came yet again.

Once we had dried off, we headed back to bed. I wanted to sleep behind her so that I could fondle her tits, but Martha had other ideas. She blew my cock for about 30 seconds as payback for the shower and then insisted that she wanted to sleep behind me tonight so that she could play with my balls. I get super relaxed when Sharon or Martha does that to me, so I was quite agreeable to her desires.

Day 4

Day number four was the pretty much the same as Day three except that it was a different island with different crafts, culture and language. We went through much the same schedule of seeing the sites, window shopping craft stores and purchased soft drinks to cool off at a picnic bench under a shady tree.

Once we were back aboard the ship, we went back to our room to clean up and then headed for the lunch buffet.

After lunch we all headed back to our suite and decided that we would all follow our own schedule for the afternoon. I am not sure, but I think that Martha and Jim were going to head down to the movie theater to catch the afternoon show. As for Sharon and I, we decided to jump into bed to snuggle before making love to each other and then maybe a nap before our 4PM canapé delivery.

We both got undressed and crawled into bed where we hugged and kissed. We were continually wrapping our arms and legs around one another and rolling around just enjoying being in alone together. After about a half hour, Sharon reached over and grabbed my cock and started to give me a hand job. When she did this, I started fondling her tits until she got me hard enough to enter her, which didn't require too much time.

I slowly and tenderly fucked her pussy. I did my best to try to edge her to draw this out for both of us. She had finally had enough of that and got up to put on her harness. She looked at me and said, "Two can play at that game." She did the same thing to my ass and drew me out for at least 15 minutes before I had had enough and pulled out from beneath her. I pushed her face down onto the bed and then started to give her a hard fucking. At that point, we were both so turned on and in love with each other that we came at almost the same instant. I honestly don't know if she triggered my orgasm or vice versa.

I collapsed to her side and she rolled me over onto my back and then rolled on top of me so that she could press her tits against my chest as she hugged me and to give me the most passionate of kisses.

About this time, we heard Jim and Martha return to the room and go out onto the balcony, so we cleaned up and got dressed so that we could join them. As we were sitting outside talking, there was a knock on the door as the butler delivered our afternoon snack and a bottle of a rose wine.

Dinner

Another day and yet another five course dinner with yet a different wine. Each night the entrée selection changes, but the meals were starting to blend into one another in my mind. Each night I was full of wonderful food by the time that we finished. It was always something wonderful and rich but this was the fourth meal like this and I honestly could not remember what was served since there was nothing extravagant like the cherries last night.

After dinner, we took our normal evening stroll before heading back to our room. Jim and I each kissed the other's wife and they kissed each other goodnight and we all headed for the bedroom, Jim to Martha's and I went with Sharon.

Once we had closed the door, Sharon looked at me and said, "I owe you an orgasm from this afternoon. Strip and get onto your back. She put on her harness and then climbed between my legs to give me a blow job. As soon as I was hard, she stopped, lubed her cock and told me to lift my legs. She pushed my knees a bit higher so that she could enter my ass and then drove her cock as far in as she could. She then stopped and took my cock in her hand and started giving me a hand job. No sooner had she established a pace than she started to rock back and forth on her heels so that her cock was fucking my ass at the same time as she was jacking me off.

She slowly picked up the pace of both until she could see my breathing quicken and she could feel my cock start to throb. She stopped fucking motion in my ass and leaned over and took my cock into her mouth. Then she started quickly bobbing her head up and down with her hand at her lips and also running her tongue all over my cock. All of this was too much to stand and I came in her mouth and almost immediately came around her cock in my ass. She had definitely repaid me for our afternoon session.

She almost immediately pulled out of my ass and plopped down next to me. I put my arms around her and kissed her again. That was when I realized that she had save most of my cum in on her tongue, which she passed to me in our kiss.

After about 10 minutes, she smiled and asked if I was recovered? I told her that I was, so she got up and took off her harness and gave my cock a quick start blowjob. She then got back into bed next to me, rolled over onto her stomach and said, "Fuck my ass."

Those are words that I love to hear from her and it didn't require a second invitation to lube up and plunge into her in one quick thrust. I wanted this to last for a while, so I asked if she would mind if I took the slow and tender approach. She wiggled her ass to signal that she wanted that too.

So, I slowly stroked my cock in and out of her ass for about 20 minutes. I was starting to get tired and didn't really feel like I had another orgasm in me, so I pulled out and asked if I could quit. She rolled toward me and said, "Yes" before giving me another big kiss. At that point, we were both so worn out from the day that I just turned out the lights and we fell asleep in each other's arms.

Day 5 -- Island Number 3

Another day and another morning spent touring, shopping and walking along the beach. This has been interesting since each island has been very different. The cultures and the scenery are so very different even though each island is only a short distance from the others. One island is flat and mostly beaches while the next is mountainous. One island has lush jungles and the next is practically a desert except around the beaches and in town.

We followed what has become our normal schedule and headed for lunch as soon as we had returned and cleaned up. We decided on the formal dining room because Jim and I were attracted to their lunch entrée specials and the dessert selection.

After lunch, we headed back up to change into our swim suits. As soon as we had claimed our chaise lounges under an umbrella, we applied sunscreen and then headed for the hot tub, which was really just a warm water jacuzzi in the tropical environment. We relaxed and chatted with another couple that joined us in the tub. Although we had spent most of our time on the trip with just the four of us, we would occasionally be joined by others when we were at the pool. This gave us a chance to meet others onboard the ship and to talk about our homes, children, etc.

As usual, a waiter showed up very quickly and we selected our beers and wines for the day.

After lunch, we all went back to our suite. This was my day to sleep with Sharon, so we talked about what to do until the horderves arrived. We knew that tomorrow would be a Sea Day, which meant the afternoon in bed with Jim and Martha, so we looked at the ship's afternoon entertainment and Sharon decided that we should attend a music event with a string quartet.

The music started in 30 minutes, so we lay on the bed to make out on the bed for a while before slipping out of the room to attend the concert. The music was very soothing and so relaxing that I fell asleep for a little bit. When the concert was over, it was time to head back upstairs so that we would be there when our butler arrived.

Jim and Martha were sitting on the balcony when we arrived, so we went out to join them. Our butler arrived about 10 minutes later and brought everything out to us on the balcony. We discussed what to do about dinner and decided to ask our butler to make reservations for us at the Asian specialty restaurant at 7PM.

When we arrived at the restaurant at 7P, the staff welcomed us by name and seated us at a table for four by a window so that we could watch the sunset. We had another wonderful five course meal, but this time it was all Asian themed dishes, including the dessert.

We finished our meal around 9P and went out for evening walk and kissing on deck.

When we went back to our suite, there were lots of goodnight kisses that went around. Although this would normally have been our night to swap, we decided to sleep with our spouse again tonight since tomorrow was a Sea Day and then meant a foursome. So Jim headed to Martha's room and I headed for Sharon's.

Once I had closed the door, Sharon said that all that she wanted was for me to make love to her pussy tonight since we both knew that tomorrow would be even more active than normal for a foursome since that would be our last opportunity together until we returned home. An 'easy' evening of just making love to my wonderful wife was fine with me.

We both jumped into bed as soon as we were undressed and just lay there and necked and fondled each other for about 20 minutes. This was all about expressing love and not sex. I finally asked if Sharon was ready and she said that she was.

She decided to she wanted to start out by giving me a blow job to get me to the "proper level of hardness" that she desired. As soon as she had me extremely hard, we traded positions and I got between her legs and entered her pussy. I slowly stroked my cock in and out as we both would occasionally close our eyes and just smile. I did this for about 10 minutes before I starting slowly picking up the pace.

When I got to a rapid pace, I started edging both of us. Whenever she would start breathing rapidly or when I felt an orgasm coming, I would dramatically slow down for a few minutes before picking the pace up again. I was able to keep going like this for about 30 minutes before I sensed that Sharon was ready for both of us to finish. I picked up the pace and as I felt like I was nearing, I slowed just a bit until she started the heavy breathing that she does just before coming. Then I suddenly started pounding her pussy until I came and as soon as she felt me start, she came too.

I collapsed onto the bed next to her and we both just lay there holding hands for about 10 minutes. I finally turned to ask if she was ready for a shower. She said that she was, but that this should be a normal shower, to which she added, "no sex, just soap."

Once we were back in bed, we were both asleep almost instantly.

Day 6 -- Sea Day

After breakfast this morning, when we returned to the suite, Jim asked me to follow him into Martha's room. He closed the door and said, "I assume that you heard about Martha's ultimatum to me the other night."

I told him that Martha had provided most of the details when I was with her two night ago. So he said, "I was a bit surprised that it didn't hurt, but I guess that Martha has gotten pretty good at introducing her partners to anal. Last night, Martha used her normal size cock in my ass and it actually was beginning to feel good, but I don't guess that I need to explain that to you."

Then he continued, "Martha has continued to pester me to have sex with you ever since the night that we blew each other's cocks. I don't really know how to say this so I will just come out and ask, "Would you would be willing to let me fuck your ass this afternoon while the girls watch. I am not ready for you to fuck me just yet, but I am willing to do you."

I told him, "Yes. Everyone else in our extended family is fucking my ass on a regular basis now and I enjoy it when all the girls do me. I have recently begun to wonder if there is a difference in the feeling of being fucked by a real, flesh and blood cock versus their rubber ones. I could ask the girls about that, but I am not sure that I would trust their answer, especially Martha and Sharon's due to their interest in seeing the two of us together. Therefore, I would be willing to at least try it once."

Then I added, "And since you asked, I have an idea that I want to suggest to you. Since Martha wants to watch, let's give her a close up view. Why don't I get over Martha and 69 with her as you fuck my ass. That way, you would be doing me just inches from her eyes. There is no way that she could say that she missed anything unless I did such a good job on her eating her clit that she zoned out, which would be her problem."

Jim loved the idea but asked, "What about Sharon?"

I told him that Martha had been the instigator and that although Sharon wanted to watch, that she would be happy to stand to one side and observe the three of us so long as she got hers later.

At that, Jim suggested that the two of us DP Sharon and that we would require Martha to kneel over Sharon's face to force her to eat out Martha's pussy. I told him, "That sound great, but let's not tell either one of them our plans until we start on each them. And after we finish both of those acts, why don't we fuck the other's spouse in both the pussy and then the ass to finish off the afternoon?"

Jim said, "That sounds like a plan" as we first shook on it and then gave each other a hug.

Then I told him, "You realize that this will start something and that the two of us will have to 'perform' for Anne and Adele at our orgy next month."

Jim said, "Yes, but by the time that happens, Martha will have been pegging me with her largest cock for long enough that I should easily be able to take yours. That would only be fair to you and would give me an idea of what you talked of about there being a difference in real versus rubber cocks."

With that, we went back out to join our wives. When they asked what the two of us had been up to, Jim just told them, "Nothing."

At lunch, we went back to the buffet because we all realized that we need to eat a light meal ahead of what we all expected to be a very active afternoon together. After we had finished, we went out and sat near the pool to relax and enjoy the live music while and to let our lunch settle.

Once we were downstairs and had all undressed, Jim broke the news that he would be fucking me in the ass. I looked at Martha and told her, "This will be the first round today and you will get a closeup view because the two of us are going to 69 each other. Your eyes will be right below my ass as you blow my cock, so you will be able to see me take Jim's cock take my ass from the absolute closest perspective."

Then I told Sharon, "Sorry, but you will have to be an observer for this first round unless you want to play with Martha's tits, but we have something special for you in round two."

Once we were all undressed, I had Martha get into the middle of the bed with her feet near the far edge so that Jim would have plenty of room behind me. I climbed onto Martha and started eating her and she immediately pulled my hips down so that she could start giving me one of her fantastic blow jobs.

As Martha and I were getting started, Sharon blew Jim for a bit to get him good and hard before he lubed up his cock. He then took his position behind me and slowly pushed his cock into my ass.

My immediate thought was that this feels like getting pegged by the women, except that his cock is much warmer than a dildo that was at room temperature when it first goes in. Then, as he slowly fucked me, I realized that there were a few other subtle differences. I could feel more texture to his cock better than the rubber ones and I noticed that I could feel his cock start to move in and out before I could feel the skin of his cock catch up as it passed through my asshole. It felt just as good as getting pegged but just a little bit different.

As Jim was fucking my ass, Martha and I were working each other over as hard as we could. I don't eat Martha as much as I should because I prefer fucking her ass, so she was able to make me come before I could push her over the edge. Jim had been picking up his pace and so when I came, I probably clenched my asshole around his cock because just as I was regaining my senses, I felt his cock stiffen.

Suddenly he shoved his cock deep into me and shot his cum deep into my colon. This was a totally new sensation for me since none of the women had squirting dildos. All of a sudden, I felt this warmth moving through my ass that was independent of the movement of his cock, which he quickly withdrew.

As I went up onto my knees in front of him, he had move to the side and gave me an apologetic look. However, I was so overcome with emotion that I just instinctively turned to hug him and gave him a kiss on the lips. When I realized that I had just kissed him, I started to apologize but he returned my kiss before I could say anything.

To say that Martha was happy was an understatement. She was grinning from ear to ear and said that was the hottest thing that she had ever witnessed, far better than seeing us blow each other. Sharon was also smiling and asked if there would be a repeat performance in the future. Jim looked at her and said, "Maybe" in a tone that implied that it would probably happen soon.

Once Jim had cleaned up, it was Sharon's turn. I told her that she was going to get a triple penetration fuck. I told Martha to put on the harness and to get into bed on her back. As soon as Martha was in place, I told Sharon to mount her cock in her pussy. Then I explained to her that I am going to fuck your ass and you are going to give Jim a blow job. That means that you will be taking all three of our cocks at once.

I lubed up my cock as Jim was crawling into position. I nodded for Jim to push his cock into Sharon's mouth as I was pushing into her ass. For me, this was also a new experience because I could feel Martha's cock as I fucked Sharon's ass. Whenever I would hold still, I could feel Martha's cock moving inside of Sharon's pussy.