Retirement Community - The Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as we had both recovered, Martha pulled out of my ass, which was somewhat painful since the lube on her cock had mostly dried up. She unbuckled her harness and told me to turn over. My cock was still partially limp after my anal orgasm, so she blew it until it was hard enough for her to mount. She climbed on and then started slowly fucking my cock. She had her eyes closed as she rode me, so I realized that this was now about her pleasure and now mine. She had warned me that I had taken my jollies with her ass during the afternoon, so I shouldn't have been surprised.

After about ten minutes being slowly fucked, she opened her eyes and told me to start playing with her tits. As soon as I started, she added rocking forward and backward to her up and down motion so that my cock was hitting more spots in her pussy. After a few minutes, I stopped massaging her tits and started playing with her nipples, which suddenly went rock hard.

She gasped and stopped her rocking motion. I continued until she suddenly started rapidly bouncing up and down on my cock. She was using all of her weight to drive me as deep into her pussy as she could get me. Suddenly, she let out a scream just like the one that I had heard last night. When she stopped shaking, she collapsed onto me and clamped her mouth tightly over mine. Her tongue went all around the inside of my mouth and as deep as she could force it.

When she finally rolled off of me and we headed toward the shower, she grabbed my ass. She said, "As much as I love it when you forcibly fuck my ass, I love it even more when you let me fuck you as hard and for as long as I want. Thank you."

At that point, she gave me a very tight, very sensual embrace and kissed me again. I realized that she had just enjoyed doing to me what I love to do to her. It is a good thing that I didn't meet Martha before I married Sharon because the choice of my love for Sharon versus my love of sex with Martha would have been a tough decision. I am sure that I still would have chosen Sharon, but I am also happy that I never had to make that choice and that I have both of them now.

I was also looking forward to our sea day tomorrow because I had special plans for fucking Martha's ass again tomorrow afternoon.

Second Day of Cruise -- Sea Day

After breakfast this morning, we went back to our room to change into swim suits. Then we went up to the pool where we found four chaise lounges all under the same umbrella. We spread sunscreen all over the exposed portions of each other's bodies and then lay there relaxing in the warm breeze. After about 30 minutes, Jim and I decided that we should all jump into the hot tub. So we took our towels and put them on the railing by the tub and climbed in.

With all the bubbles, it didn't take long for hands to start exploring their neighbor beneath the bubbles. I finally had to tell both girls to knock it off because they had my cock so hard that I wouldn't have been able to stand up. Finally, we finally were getting so warm that we had to get out, dry off and go back to our previous spot. As soon as we got back, the waiter arrived. Jim and I ordered a different brand of beer and the girls both ordered white wine.

We all lay there enjoying the weather and occasionally asking each other a question about anything other than the afternoon plans. Around 11A, we decided that it was time to go back and change out of our swim suits so that we could go to lunch.

After lunch, we went for another walk around the ship to let our lunch settle before our afternoon fun started. As soon as we were back at the room, I hung a Do Not Disturb sign on the door and then locked it. By the time I got back to the bedroom, the other three were all half way undressed. We hadn't discussed what we would do. This was to be a session where everything was accessible except for Jim's ass. To get ready, both girls put on their harnesses but did not attach a cock.

Before any of them could suggest anything, I told Martha that your ass is mine first up. I told her to "Lie on your left side with your back along the foot of the bed." I had to adjust her a bit closer to the edge and then I moved her top knee forward to help her keep her stability that close to the edge. Then I lubed up my cock and stood with one leg on the floor and the other knee between her legs. I told her to lean at a 45 degree angle so that your face is almost buried in the bed. As she did this, I began pushing into her ass. Because I was positioned a bit below her ass and she was at an angle, my cock was angled in her ass from near her left butt cheek up toward her colon. As a result, I was hitting parts of her ass that I have never been able to hit before.

As soon as I was balls deep, I could feel the difference. Normally, when I go that into her ass, I can feel the head of my cock is pushing against the end of her rectum. This time, my cock head was in a void and every time that I pulled back just a little bit, the back edge of my cock head sensed that it was starting to rub against the inside of her rectum again. It felt a bit like pulling out of her ass and plunging back in, but in reverse and was a far more subtle and delicate sensation. The closest thing that I can describe it to is when Martha rims the backside of my cock head with her tongue when she is blowing me.

This new sensation for my cock inside her ass was very intense and apparently I was hitting a new spot for Martha too because she was starting to moan almost as soon as I entered her. Soon, I was thrusting into her at a moderate pace and we were both starting to moan.

While we were doing this, Sharon had climbed into bed face down so that Jim had his choice of how to fuck her. Judging from the sounds that she was making and the upward thrusts that Jim was giving her, I assumed that he choose to fuck her pussy.

Jim and I both would alternate the speed that we were fucking our partner so that we could draw this out as long as we could. After about 15 minutes of non-stop fucking, Martha clenched her asshole around my cock which was all that it took to make me fill her ass with cum. As soon as she felt me cum, she shuddered with an orgasm of her own. When she had recovered, I was still hard, so I resumed slowly fucking her until Sharon let out a scream and Jim's body suddenly went rigid as he came.

Jim and I both pulled out and went into the bathroom to clean up. When we came back, the two girls were eating each other out in a side-by-side 69 position. I pointed Jim to Martha's side. We both lubed up again and climbed in behind our wives to resume fucking them except this time they were both getting it in the ass.

Jim and I went slow so that they could concentrate more on the feeling of being eaten than of being ass fucked. When Sharon and then Martha let out an orgasmic scream, Jim and I suddenly picked out the pace. It only took another three minutes before they again buried their face in the other's pussy and started to shudder with an anal orgasm.

As Jim and I were pulling out of them, Martha said, "Guys, now it is your turn."

Sharon pointed at me and said, "I want his ass" as she got up and put on the largest cock that they had brought. Martha told Jim to get into his back as she walked to that side of the bed and prepared to ride his cock in her pussy.

Sharon told me to kneel at the edge of the bed with my face in the covers. She stood behind me and lifted my ass up a bit onto the edge of the bed. She then drove her cock into me with a downward thrust that pushed my hips into the edge of the mattress.

Martha started furiously riding Jim's cock as hard and rough as she can, which is very rough since that is how she likes it. I could see Jim's hips bouncing up and down as she would repeatedly drop all of her weight onto his cock as fast as she could.

As for Sharon, she was driving her cock down into my ass as fast as she could. Soon, her legs started to tire, so she lay down on top of me with her tits on my back. She put her arms around my chest for leverage and started using her weight to drive her cock deep into my ass.

Martha and Sharon kept us this furious attack on our bodies for about five minutes. Suddenly, Martha let out a scream and collapsed onto Jim's chest. About a minute later, Sharon started to shudder with her own orgasm.

After all of this, we were all sexually spent and very tired. We got up and each headed to our showers with our spouse. As soon as Sharon and I were in the shower, I gave her a big kiss and she reached around to grab to two handfuls of my ass to pull me closer. We both stood there enjoying the closeness and the felling of the warm water from the shower. We finally broke our embrace and soaped each other paying close attention to her pussy, both of our assholes and my cock.

Once we were all dressed and the bed slightly straightened, it was about time for our afternoon canapés. Right at 4P, the butler arrived with our horderves, a bottle of champagne and four glasses. After he left, I proposed a toast, "To fucking and being fucked by all of my extended family."

Dinner during Sea Days on cruises is traditionally a night where everyone dresses in formal wear. So as soon as we were finished, Jim and I put on our tuxedos and the girls got into their evening gowns and did their hair and redid their makeup.

One of the things that we had decided to do before we had left home was to take the opportunity to have portraits made by the ship's photographer, which traditionally occurs before dinner on the first sea day. So we left for dinner about 30 minutes early so that we could have three portraits made. Jim and Martha went first. After the photographer said that he had enough shots, Sharon and I joined them for a group picture and then we had one made with just Sharon and I. Once that was done, it was time to eat.

We had another five course dinner with fancier entrees and desserts for the formal night. We shared a bottle of wine and all thoroughly enjoyed ourselves after a fantastic afternoon. We strolled around on deck for a bit after dinner and with quite a few kisses at the railing before heading back down to go to bed.

Tonight was my night to sleep in Sharon's bed, which was convenient since I needed to help her with her dress and to hang my tux in our closet. As Sharon was finishing up undressing, she said in a very low voice, "If you hear loud voices next door, Martha is going to give Jim an ultimatum tonight. Either he lets her fuck his ass tonight or he will not be allowed to put his cock into her for the rest of the trip."

All that I could say to that was "OOhhh ..."

We didn't hear any loud voices, so I guess that it went well. As for Sharon and I, I got to fuck her pussy and did it in a way that I hope expressed how much I love her. I tenderly worked her pussy for about 20 minutes before pulling out, collapsing onto my side of the bed and then kissing her passionately and telling her how much I love her. After our afternoon foursome, that was all that either one of us needed or could stand.

Day Three

Day three was another island call for the cruise. We had selected a shore excursion that gave us a tour of the island with several stops at shops and bars around the island. We didn't buy anything other than something to drink, but we did enjoy looking at the local handicrafts as well as the beaches and sitting on the sand beneath a palm tree.

It was lunchtime when we arrived back at the ship, so the four of us headed for lunch. We decided that we were hungry enough to justify going to the formal dining room for lunch instead of to the buffet. We had a selection of several entrees, each of which was a bit more elegant and heavier than what we had seen upstairs at the buffet the day before.

When we went back to the suite, to change into our swim suits again, it was my first chance to talk privately with Sharon to find out what Martha had said to her about last night. She just gave me a thumbs up signal and smiled. We met Jim and Martha in the living room and headed up to the pool for the afternoon.

The ship had a live band that was playing next to the pool, so we spent the afternoon listening to the music, chatting and occasionally soaking in the hot tub. It was a very relaxing time spent with our best friends and lovers.

Just about 3:30, we headed back to our room to change out of our swim suits before the butler arrived.

He brought canapés and a bottle of wine today. We decided to move out onto our balcony to enjoy the food and wine and so that we could hear the band at the pool but was now off in the distance.

Dinner was another feast with wine. Each night, the matre'd comes to a different portion of the dining room to prepare and serve Cherries Jubilee for dessert and tonight it was out turn. Open flames are no longer allowed onboard, so he had to resort to heating for a bit longer to reduce the alcohol content of the cherry mixture. It was a very nice finish to our meal and an enjoyable day ashore.

After dinner, we took our evening stroll around ship and claimed a spot in a somewhat secluded section of the railing to make out. We started with our spouse, but after about 10 minutes, we switched partners and hoped that no one noticed.

We then headed down to the photographer's kiosk to look at our portraits from last night. After much discussion, each couple selected the one that they liked best and we selected the best shot of all four of us. The photographer's assistant said that the 8x10 prints would be delivered to our room in a day or two.

My Night with Martha

As we undressed, I asked Martha about what happened last night. Martha sat on the bed and pated the spot next to her to indicate for me to sit. As she started speaking, she put her arm around my waist and started to fondle my balls, so I started fondling her tits.

She said that she had given Jim an ultimatum, either he allowed her to use the beginner cock to fuck her ass or she would not touch his cock for the rest of the trip. She said that she told him that everyone else has learned to not only accept getting ass fucked, but to love the experience. She told him that of all the holes in our extended family available for fucking, your ass is the only one that is off limits. She said that she told him that, "Either that stops tonight or you have to satisfy yourself with eating my pussy and jacking off for the rest of the week or fucking Sharon."

Jim tried to argue, but eventually gave in. Once he agreed, he admitted to her that he was both afraid of the pain and that it might also make him want to become gay. Martha explained that I will help you learn to avoid the pain and as for being gay, you already know that you are at least slightly bi since you accepted the fact that you can blow cock.

So, Jim agreed. Martha said that she carefully coached him into accepting her small cock just as she had Anne and Adele. She said that once she had her cock in his ass, he said that it had not hurt and was rather pleasant. Martha said that once he said that, she picked up her pace to give him an idea of what a real ass fucking feels like.

She said that he didn't come, but that he did say that he was willing to try again with a larger cock. Then he told her that now it was her turn, to get into bed face down while he lubed up his cock. She said that he had been a bit rougher than normal when he fucked her ass probably to let off a bit of steam due to her threat. But then she added that he was still less rough than I usually am.

At that point, I asked Martha about her experience when I fucked her on the edge of the bed. She suddenly grabbed my cock and gave it a hard squeeze as she leaned over to give me a hard kiss. She told me that it was like nothing she had ever felt before.

She said that somehow, I was hitting a spot in her ass that was triggering a g-spot and that even Jim's longer cock had never hit spot before. She added that I can fuck her like that anytime that I want. After hearing that, I told her that I had an idea for a modification of that position to try tonight but that she had first shot at fucking me anyway she wanted.

She told me that she hadn't had a cock in her pussy since she had taken me during our last time together. She said, "So it's about time that I fuck your cock again. Get on your back!"

I did as I was told and was immediately hard enough for her to mount me. Last time, I had just been a cock to provide her pleasure. This time, she went slowly and tried to make it as tender and passionate as she could. We love each other even though we are married to the two in the room next door, so we occasionally enjoy a chance to make love as opposed to just fucking, although not very often. Besides, that is what she will get from me later.

Martha kneeled over me and slowly fucked me for at least 30 minutes. She would speed up, slow down, and move her hips around so that we could both enjoy the feeling of my cock moving around inside of her. She finally looked questioningly at me and I just nodded. She picked up the pace and started moving so that she was probably hitting her g-spot because it only took three more minutes for her to give off a quiet scream. As for my part, she had me close but I was trying to resist because I wanted to come in her ass.

Martha lifted off of me and collapsed by my side. She asked me to give her two minutes to recover. As soon as she was ready, she got up and moved to the foot of the bed. I got up to and told her to put lie down on her right side today but other wise to assume the same position that she had been in yesterday afternoon. I lubed up my cock, put my knee into position and pushed into her ass. Unlike last time, the head of my cock quickly hit resistance and when I was most of the way into her, she cried out in pain. I pulled back and she immediately said that the last part had hurt but that she was fine now.

I told her, "Okay, that position won't work. Is it alright with you if I take the cock off of your harness and explore your ass so that I know which directions not to drive my cock into you?"

She said, "Go ahead."

I told her to get into bed, face down for me. I took her cock, lubed it up and inserted just the tip into her ass. I then placed the balls end of the cock next to her spine and slowly pushed down so that the tip was moving down toward her pussy. This drew and almost immediate "ouch" from Martha.

So, I started working the balls end around to the various hour positions on a clock to see how far I could push before she cried out. I found that anything between 3 o'clock down to 6 and up to 9 o'clock was safe enough for her to take the entire cock. But that starting at 10 o'clock and going up to 12 and back to 2 were directions that caused problems. She could handle most of the length of the cock at 3 and 9 o'clock but could only take successively shorter lengths down to 6.

I then went back to the 7 o'clock position that I had used yesterday afternoon and pushed the fake cock as deep as I could without losing it into her ass. Just as I had it as far in as I felt safe, she let out the same moan that I had prompted from her yesterday. So I pulled out and tried a short distance above and below that. She loved all of those spots.

So, I pulled her rubber cock out of her ass and put it back on the dresser as I reapplied lube to my now dry cock. Then I got on one side of her and pushed in at about the same angle that I had used before except this time she was face down. I didn't quite get the same feeling on the end of my cock, so I turned her a bit on her side and lifted her knee to about the same angle as yesterday. I knew that I could give a hard thrust at this angle without causing pain, so I rammed my cock into her as hard as I could to get it as deep as I could. As soon as I had bottomed out, she let out a loud moan and said, "Keep doing that!"