All Comments on 'Retirement Gift'

by Leader12

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
sqzrplzrsqzrplzrover 2 years ago

Well done, very gradual character development with a complimenting story. Well done

Frankenstein1962Frankenstein1962over 2 years ago

Great story. Loved it. Thank you for sharing it with us! Frankie

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cheating whore, idiotic husband, and a man perfectly okay with fucking up some younger couple's marriage. Awful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A really great story. Just a shame that Kelly was married. Just think what could have happened one way or

another if she was single. Kelly having her own supply of condoms for obvious reasons but just think of what

could have been as she climaxed, if she could have truly felt what was happening.

haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoesthereover 2 years ago

it's a beautiful sight. Not a site.

chytownchytownover 2 years ago

****You tell a good story my friend. A very fresh and HOT read! Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Jim is a totally irresponsible idiot. He could have taken the opportunity to demonstrate his maturity but he let his selfishness rule his judgement. Of course it will be all round the company in a couple of days that he fucked a married member of the payroll before he left. So who is going to be looking good? Jim, a dirty old man who spoiled his reputation because he couldn't control his tired old dick, Kelly, the new corporate slut, or Brad, the contemptible cuckold.

SirechoSirechoover 2 years ago

I enjoyed every bit of ti. I liked the speed of the build up and your choice of descriptive words let me form a picture in my mine. I won't forget Kelly either.

On to read more. Thanks

SirechoSirechoover 2 years ago

If someone cannot identify themselves, whatever comments they leave should carry little or no weight.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Six months later, she called him. The rest is easy enough to figure out.

tomasnytomasnyover 2 years ago

Great story! Yes, Kelly cheated, but her husband wanted them to have sex. Who are we to judge others? Also, we shouldn't take it too seriously. After all, this is an erotic story website. We are here to read fantasy stories, not sermons.

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601over 1 year ago

Damn! That first page, filled with corporate bullshit was interminably tedious. If it weren’t for the story’s high rating I’d have jumped ship.

Are there people who get a boner over all that business folderol? If not, I see no reason to be subjected to it.

The story improved immensely after that.

afosi2604afosi2604over 1 year ago

This is an example of the writing I enjoy most. A plausible story wity an interesting plot. I enjoy the chase as much as the conquest. Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous