Retirement Home Massage Therapy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her fingers disappeared inside the V-shaped forest of curly black pubic hair and she groaned with pleasure.

"MMMMmmmm oooo yessss..." she sobbed. "P... put it in your m... mommy..."

As though following her directions I shuffled up close behind Rhonda huge ass and, drawing the soaking wet fabric out of her cunt, dragged it down around her thick chunky thighs.

"Are you sure?" I teased, looking up at her, toying the tennis-ball sized head of my dick between Mrs. Flemming's gaping cunt lips.

A guttural moan escaped Rhonda's lips. Her big body was shaking with anticipation. "DO ME JOHNNY.... DO ME..." she demanded.

The stranger was equally insistent. With her fingers rubbing her clitoris and delving in and out of her lonely old pussy she begged me to stop teasing her.

"P... put it in her, Johnny..." she begged. "Oh p... please, please... PUT IT IN..."

Holding that gigantic bum steady I slowly pushed the massive head inside...

...to my surprise, Rhonda grunted like a hog and bore back against me. In one mighty movement, her luscious meaty cunt enveloped my massive thick nine-inch cock like a crocodile swallowing a fish.

"OooOOOHHH MY GODDD... YESSSS, FUCK YOUR MOMMA BOY!!..." she screamed.

And I did. I humped her magic horny cunt for all I was worth.

The woman was spellbound, staring open-mouthed. The top of her dress was soaked with milk as she masturbated madly watching me fuck my mom. Her legs were spread apart and bent slightly at the knees and she held her skirt up around her waist, rubbing her cunt fast and hard...

Rhonda felt sooooo goooood. There's been nobody like her since... maybe Nurse Adams. She had this thing where she could grip and release me with perfect synchronization... her cunt seemed to spasm around my shaft...

"OOOO MOMMY " I howled like some crazy redneck. "I'M FUCKING YOU..."

"OOOOO YES JOHNNY, FUCK YOUR MOMMY...."

The young mom was punching into her sopping wet cunt like a crazy person, all four fingers and thumb... shloop, shloop, shloop, shloop... her children completely forgotten. Gasping and groaning, spittle dripping out of her mouth. She pulled a mammoth milky tit out of the side of the tank-top dress and squeezed the big distended nipple. Long warm sprays of mother's milk splattered everywhere, falling down on Rhonda and I like rain.

My cum was bubbling furiously in my balls. I was going to explode at any second...

"Oh mummy, I'm gunna... I'm gunna... OHHH MUMMA..."

"NO... NO... not y...yet! Nearly d...dear Johnny. Mommy... must cum.... first... son... nearly dearest... mommy's nearly there...

I held myself still and tried desperately to hold onto my load while 'mommy' pumped herself against me, impaling herself on my massive dong. The warm filtered sunlight cast dappled shadows on her oily olive skin, her gorgeous big body slippery with the over-abundance of sunscreen I slathered on her.

There it was again... that magic feeling of her pussy squeezing around my cock...

"...ooooOOOO YESSSS, FUCK YOUR MOMMY... FUCK YOUR MOMMY... FUCK NOW... NOW..." she screamed.

I held her big wide hips and fucked her as fast as I could. As she orgasmed, she shook and cried out, undulating madly against me like she was having a fit! I pumped faster and faster, my cum boiling, until Rhonda, loosing control of her muscles, fell forward in a heap onto her towel...

...just as my cock started to squirt...

I cried out as big thick ropes of jitze gushed out of my huge prick... splashing down all over Rhonda's ass and back like another application of sunscreen...

...and pumping myself furiously I trained it up on our guest. The lonely lady watched the geyser of cum that I pumped up at her as if it was slow motion, three big gushes that squirted up and splashed across her face like a water pistol...

"Ooooo yessss...." she sobbed, licking my cum off her cheeks, her fingers a blur on her clit... "I'm gunna... I'm gunna..."

Utterly spent I dropped down beside Rhonda and, from our carpet of towel and sandy pine needles, we watched her bring herself off, rubbing her clitoris and squeezing her big distended nipples.

That look of pain or horror, that ironically people get just before they cum, descended on her plain round face making her suddenly beautiful. Her mouth hung open and her eyes crossed... her big boobs squirting and drizzling... her hand frantically rubbing her cunt...

"OOOOOH YESSSSS..." she cried.

A torrent of cum juices gushed out of her and ran down her leg, splattering onto the sand.

"AAAAHHHH YESSSSSS... AHHH YESSSS... YESSSSSSS..."

When she was done she almost stumbled as well. Fighting to regain her balance and sobbing with feeling she straightened her skirt and put her lovely big milky tits back in her top.

As long as I live I will remember the embarrassed little smile she gave us then. A look that seemed to say thank you for lifting me out of my humdrum little life for a moment.

"I... I've been so frustrated..." she explained tearfully. "It's just been me... for so long... I've been so lonely..." Then turning on her heal, ran back to her kids.

We saw her on the ferry going home, her children sitting either side of her, asleep against her big chest. She blew a kiss.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Those months with Rhonda were the beginning and the end for me. I was spoiled for any girl my own age.

Our relationship turned out to be a new beginning for Rhonda as well. Realizing that nothing is worth an unhappy life with a dried-up old prune for a husband she left him (and us) and went to live with her mom.

I knew all about it of course and, sad as it was, we determined we would make our last days together special. We took risks we never would normally. I guess we'd both stopped caring if we got caught.

I suggested we run off together but that was never going to happen. Unlike me, Rhonda recognized the truth of it. Our ages made a relationship impossible. Forty years was just too big a difference for so many reasons.

Two weeks after our day at the beach she was gone and, preprepared as I was, it was still a shock when she left and I was heartbroken.

Now a decade later this most sexy, lusty woman has reappeared in my life dressed like an old-fashioned nun, videotaping Nurse Adams and me like it was the most normal thing in the world.

It was no wonder I passed out when I recognized her.

They helped me up off the floor and I found the strength to get dressed. Then Nurse Adams and I sat down on either side of her on the long wooden bench near the door and The Reverend Mother told us the rest of her story.

The more she spoke the more I saw that things could not simply carry on where she and I had left off. It wasn't that she didn't still care for me - it was just that she had, what she thought, was a more important agenda.

She told us more about her marriage to the dickhead Bob and the religious cult that had screwed both her and me up. She went into sexy details of our time together, which the nurse loved, and she told us about the colorful life she'd led since. The commune in New Zealand, the biker gang in Arizona, and the nude artist retreat in hills of Amsterdam.

Apparently, it was not as much fun as it sounded. She said her lifestyle had left her jaded and unhappy.

"God knows I tried a lot of things, some I'm not proud of," she explained passionately, taking our hands in hers. "But one night I was handed a lifeline."

Her story got pretty esoteric at that point. Divine intervention was what it came down to. Visitation by a higher being and an epiphany where 'the plan' was laid out before her.

The nurse was listening enthralled, lapping up the whole story, nodding and agreeing with whatever Rhonda said - but it was all a bit much for me. I guess The Reverend Mother believed what she was saying but I couldn't help feeling that she was playing a part and her nuns' outfit was some sort of bazaar fetish costume.

I knew her body, so efficiently disguised under that big shapeless nuns habit, was undeniably magnificent, way to fabulous to be hidden away. Her glorious big tits and huge ass pushed against the course fabric as though trying to get out.

Her body. That I could believe in.

Rhonda took her vows three years ago after long consideration, soul searching, and research. She said her prolonged celibacy had been difficult at first but it had led her to a kind of enlightenment. Ironically her studies helped her understand that her years of fornication were not a sin at all... and that sex is the key to health, long life, and insight. People who maintain strong sexual appetites, she said, will live longer with sharper minds in their strong, healthy bodies.

"Once you've had enough, you just don't need anymore," she said. "It's like a car's petrol tank that never runs dry. That's what I am. I just don't need it!"

The Church even provided the opportunity for her to prove her theories. By pure accident (she thought) she came into contact with a mysterious but powerful religious faction and they seemed to embrace her philosophy. When they asked her to run St. Ophelia Retirement Village she considered it a sign from heaven.

The Reverend Mother was obviously responsible for the cameras and videos. An outlandish scheme but effective. She streamed them every night on an internal 'blue' cable channel that, while free to view, had to be requested by residents in the know.

"I haven't got all my ladies on board yet you see. But I'm slowly changing the way this little society works, the way my ladies think," she said happily squeezing our hands. "We have hundreds of movies watched by dozens and dozens of women every night, all of them erotically charged, all of them rediscovering their sex lives... or wanting to be with you Johnny dear..."

Massage Therapy she said, was her next step. She arranged for the studio to be built and when it came time to find that 'special' masseuse, she found me.

"What more proof do you need Johnny?" she asked, pressing my hand to her chest. "What are the chances of us ever seeing each other again, let alone you becoming a masseur. And what about me finding you, just when I needed you again, in that little two-line ad in the back of that local paper?"

I had to admit that it was pretty amazing. It was hard not to be dragged into this crazy talk. Rhonda had never been soft, and life's hard knocks had made her even more dominant and driven then I could ever imagine.

"We will do anything you ask Reverend Mother," blurted Nurse Adams ecstatically.

I was prepared to overlook the nurse answering for me. Not only was she in the throws of spiritual euphoria but I would have followed Rhonda into the depths of hell anyway, even without all the coaxing.

If only I'd realized then the depths of depravity I'd sink to I may have reconsidered.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Thank you for all your comments, if you like these stories please vote. I am also looking for somebody of like mind who could edit and proofread for me. If that's you please email me.