Retirement Home's Horny Old Ladies Ch. 02

Story Info
Sam likes playing with horny old ladies 80 plus.
1k words
4.36
21.2k
7

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/16/2023
Created 09/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi. My lovely granny sex followers suggested this story should be a cock hardening series. So here is episode 2.

Background -- Sam is 35 and a dedicated fucker of very old ladies 80 plus. He retrained as a care assistant for a ready supply of old cunts to play with. He works in a posh private care home where most of the old biddies are reasonably active. And with the approval of his managers, he has already given pleasure to a couple of old gals and is now looking for more action.

Sam has always had some hard and fast rules about old ladies who could be up for some sex action. First, they must show some interest in taking things further -- he never forced any old biddy in his life. Second, he would never 'play' with skinny women, ever! Third, he was not fussy about looks or body type although he preferred them plump/ fat with saggy bellies and titties, and have at least some hair in between their legs.

Pat was coming up to 82 and was one of his favourites as she always dressed well and always wore dresses or skirts. And for some reason, they were always one or two sizes too small which emphasized her tits and floppy tummy. And he noticed that she was always peeking a look at his cock bulge -- a thing he took pride in. One afternoon, Pat had gone out for a stroll. When she returned asked the matron if it would be okay for someone to give her a foot rub. Matron (who knew of Sam's proclivities but turned a blind eye) said he would be happy to oblige.

When he clocked on for the evening shift Matron told him the details and after the evening meal, went over to Pat. As he preferred she was overweight but the fat had settled at the bottom of her belly what he called her jelly belly.

Going over to her he said "Hello, Pat, Matron nominated me to give you a foot rub. Would now be ok?"

"That would be fine, but how will you manage it?" Then with a sly smile slowly added, "The only way I can see is for me to lay on my bed which would give you easy access to my tootsies. I'll tell Matron so it will be all above board."

Now Sam knew what she wanted; the play-acting began. In her room, she said shyly "Now Sam I am an old lady so I would appreciate it if you would be gentle with me. First, my stockings will have to come off. Will you be a dear and help me undo my suspenders."

Lifting up her dress added, "Now Sam I'm sure you've seen lots of old ladies' legs."

"Sure have Pat. But none as shapely as yours. They are perfect. Here let me undo your suspenders." As he was popping off the suspenders he saw she was wearing baggy French knickers. With the suspenders undone, he gently rolled down each nylon. As they rolled around her ankles, Pat sat down so he could take them off. "Oh Sam, this is so pleasant." She sat on the edge of the bed and slowly lifted one leg and then the other over the bed, giving him a nice view of her fat cunt.

Sam got a generous amount of face cream and started to rub her feet. Pat looked so fucking delicious he moved things along.

"Pat, how long have you been a widow?"

"Nearly 20 years Sam, and to this day, I still miss his caresses and cuddles. That's so soothing Sam, would you think me forward if I asked you to give my legs a good going over?"

"If that is what you want but you'll have to take off your dress so I can get into all those crevices."

"That's ok." She sat up and Sam helped her stand up and took off her dress, and suspender belt. As soon as he saw her saggy and wrinkled jelly belly overhanging her meaty vulva, his cock stood ridged and she saw it.

"I have it on good authority Sam that some of us old ladies really turn you on. By the look of your equipment, it seems you would like to play with this old body. I haven't had sex since forever.

Oh, I nearly forgot, there is some lubricant in my side cabinet and I get really sexed up if you talk to me using really foul and disgusting words. Is that fucking clear you old lady fucker! Now strip off and get me warmed up."

Sam took all of a minute. "Pat you look awfully stupid with just that bra on. I want to caress and suck those lovely big titties." As he unclipped her bra her large wrinkled tits flopped down onto her belly.

Laying back on the bed Pat picked up a flaccid tit "Come here you lovely old cunt lover, put this nipple in your mouth."

Straightaway I took it. I kissed it. I licked it. I sucked it with an elongating hard pull.

"Ahhhh," she said, "That feels so good. Keep doing that. Nibble it gently."

Eagerly moving from one massive tit to the other,

"Ahhh, like thaaat, ohhhh yes, ooooh do that, suck me, suck me. Ooooohhh, suck me hard. I am, ugh... I'm ahhh. Oh, oh, Eeeeeee."

I worked her breasts and nipples, eagerly moving back and forth from one to the other. Pat began humping her thighs as the sensations energized an apparently direct circuit from nipples to cunt.

"Ahhh, like thaaat, ohhhh yes, ooooh do that, suck me, suck me. Ooooohhh, suck me hard. I am, ugh... I'm ahhh. Oh, oh, Eeeeeee."

Pushing her hips upward, she seemed to be having a spontaneous orgasm. She thrashed about and cried out "Oh fuck me, yes."

I saw a growing wet stain spread on the bed coverlet and she felt it.

"Oh you filthy old lady fucker," she said smiling. "You sent me to heaven and made me piss myself."

As he heard the word piss he was ready to show Pat the pleasures of piss sex. (continued in episode 3)