Retirement Home's Horny Old Ladies Ch. 03

Story Info
Sam gives Sandra a horny anal suppository.
946 words
4.42
6.9k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/16/2023
Created 09/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, granny sex followers, welcome to a new cock hardening episode about carer Sam's obsession with playing and fucking old ladies over 80

Sandra was an ideal candidate for granny-loving Sam. Still quite active she always seemed to take sneaky peeks at the bulge in his tight trousers. When he helped her get dressed in the morning he could not stop his cock getting bigger when putting on her knickers. Her fat and surprisingly hairy cunt was so enticing.

As luck would have it, when he clocked on for a night shift, Matron Maggie (a comely 50-year-old fatty whom Sam fucked once a week), told him that Sandra had complained of being constipated and had asked specifically for him to administer an anal suppository before she went to bed.

To Sam, it was obvious that sex action was on with Sandra. To get her in the mood he got his 8 inches hard. And that was the first thing she eyed as she opened her door. And she had everything showing too under a very transparent nighty. Damn, he thought getting even harder. She had everything he adored. Gorgeous really full droopy tits almost resting on a lovely floppy tummy which was overhanging a very hairy fanny.

"Oh Sam, it is so good of you to do this. Matron said it was not really allowed for a male carer to perform really intimate things. But she relented when I pointed out that it would need a strong finger to push that bullet thing up my back passage."

"That's a nice compliment. It will be my delight to help you in any way achieve relief. How long is it since you passed a motion."

"What's a motion Sam, do you mean a turd?"

"Yes Sandra or if you prefer the old-fashioned question: when did you last have a good shit?"

"Oh Sam, I never for a month of Sundays, thought you would be dirty. But to tell you the truth, my lovely old hubby always talked like that and I enjoyed it. To be even more honest, it got me very excited.

"Would you like me to get you excited Sandra?"

"Very much so, Sam. And to answer your question, I have not had a decent shit for three days and my belly is uncomfortable. Feel."

Now Sam knew that everything and anything was fair game he lifted up her nighty put his hand on her lovely soft fat belly and started gently massaging it.

"Sam this is so soothing my pain is subsiding. You seem to like my old body, well your rigid cock does."

"Sandra I fucking adore your body and want to play and fuck it for a long time."

"That's what I hoped you would say. Now before anything put this," passing him the suppository, up my arse. First with your finger and then that lovely cock. But be gentle nobody has been up there for a long time, so I will need lubricating."

Dropping his trousers his 8-inch dick stood proud, literally oozing lots of pre-cum. Sandra could not resist as she started to get more precum to come out fast from his thick dick. "Oh yes, this will be just fine" as she smeared her hand with it and wantonly opened her legs and rubbed it over her shitter and cunt.

Paul took off her nighty undressed himself and turned her around to face the bed. "Sandra, lay down, turn over, and pull up your knees. Now just relax as I get your bum hole nice and loose." With one finger he slowly went around her brown rosebud and then slowly pushed in his finger covered in precum. "How is that my lovely lady?"

"Sam, it is divine you can open me up a bit more if you want." With that request, he bent down, pushing his tongue right up her, and started wiggling it like mad. Well, Sandra went nuts, oohing and panting like crazy. After 5 minutes his tongue was numb. With her poop hole well and truly wet and willing he slid the suppository in and pushed up as far as his finger would go. Then getting on the bed and leaning into her used his thick 8 inches to get the suppository right into her blocked bowel.

"Fuck me good, Sam, and play with my clit."

He wasted no time in finding her hard erect clit through the lovely hairy forest. And as he fingered it, she started thrusting her flabby and wrinkled fat arse against his cock. "Oh yes, yes, this is so fucking perverted but it is so good as she pissed on his hand. That's it Sam harder and give me lots of your lovely spunk so my turd slips out easily in the morning."

In her bathroom, Sam was cleaning his dick and Sandra sat with obscenely open fat cellulite wrinkly thighs on the pan. " Sam, are you not put off with us old ladies as we dribble piss all the time?"

"Well, now you brought the subject up Sandra I find piss play a real turn-on. Over the years I found that incontinence often prevents old ladies from having a really satisfying sex life. For example, now when you orgasmed you lost bladder control and so pissed yourself. Most males don't like it but I actively do. And my old ladies love it as they can really enjoy an orgasm."

Sam could see that Sandra was tired so he gently kissed her, put her nighty back on, and promised he would show her more sexual delights over the next few weeks. She smiled and said, "Can't wait you lovely granny fucker."