Retirement Interrupted Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You should go with Lauren and check your order," Sasha said to Miori. "Your uncle and I need to have a one-on-one."

"But I want to watch."

"Come on, sweetie," Lauren said, taking her by the hand.

As they left, Sasha drew close to his face. "So, Uncle Pete," she said, raising her hips up and sliding down on his cock again. "How cute is your niece?"

"She ... uh ..."

"She deserves to be happy, don't you think?" She raised her hips, pulling slowly along his cock, and then settled down on him again.

"Yes, but ..."

"She deserves nice things." Up slowly and down.

"Oh god."

"Nice clothes." Up and down. "Nice lingerie." Up and down; up and down. Faster now. "You want to get her nice things, don't you?" Up and down, up and down, up and down.

"Oh god."

"Or should I stop?" Staring into his eyes, she halted at the top of her next stroke.

"Oh no, please."

"That's more like it, Uncle Pete." She descended on his erection.

"You know most of our male patrons come regularly just ... uh ... to browse," she said, rocking up and down. "For a fee, of course."

She started bouncing on him. Over and over. "I hope you will be a frequent shopper." Up and down. Faster and faster. Her ass cheeks slapped his thighs. With her face only inches from his, he felt her breath and smelled her perfume.

He squirmed under her. Almost there, he pushed his hips up to insert deeper. Just as Lauren and Miori returned, he grimaced. His face contorted as he cried out. Cum spurted into the condom, coating his cock.

"That was amazing!" Miori said, jumping up on the couch again as Sasha pulled the condom off and tied its end.

"Look, Uncle Pete." Miori giggled. "It's got all your little cummies in it."

Sasha retrieved a hot towel for Miori and then left to put her kimono on again. "Did you enjoy that?" Miori said as she cleaned him up. He just stared at her without answering.

Getting dressed, he felt spent, both physically and morally. He followed his niece out of the room as she skipped to the counter, where he saw a line of large shopping bags waiting for them.

"You've got to be kidding," he said, looking at the bill. "I don't think the credit limit on my card will cover this."

"I know. That's what the total would have been," Sasha said. "But I'm going to give you a 30 percent discount as a first-time customer and I'm not going to charge you the back room fee." Caressing his cheek with her hand, she kissed him. "Because I know you'll be back. So here is your final bill."

He handed over his card, blanching. The new total was better but still far more than he intended to spend. It was certainly more than he ever expected to pay for underwear. While the charge went through, Lauren joined them.

"I hope to see you again," she said. "Maybe I will get to be your sales assistant next time."

After handing his card back, Sasha helped him gather the bag handles together into two fist holds. Then, taking his arm, she led him to the front of the store.

"It was a pleasure shopping with you, Uncle Pete. Please come again," Sasha said at the entrance, giving him a tender kiss on the mouth. "Even if you don't want to buy anything."

"And you be good," Sasha said, turning to Miori to hug and kiss her. "Make sure you bring your uncle back again."

"I like that store," Miori said to him as they left.

*** Depilating ***

Peter drove back to the apartment without speaking. He was trying to signal to his niece in a passive-aggressive way how upset he was with the lingerie purchase, but she was too excited to notice.

"Okay so I'm going to try on the bras and panties first, or maybe the nighties," she said. "Oh it doesn't matter. I'm going to try on everything."

"You need to try on your school uniforms first," he said sternly.

"Uncle Pete?" She traced a fingertip down his cheek. "Which nightie do you want me to wear to bed tonight?"

"Miori, do you realize how much money we just spent? No, how much I just spent."

"Uncle Pete." Unbuckling her seatbelt, she got up on her knees. "Happiness kisses." She kissed him repeatedly on the cheek.

"Miori! Buckle up. You'll be the death of me."

"Oh Uncle Pete," she said, settling back. "You love me."

"I'm not kidding. We have to start focusing on you going to school. No more splurging, no more fooling around. Tomorrow, you've got that appointment with the dean."

"You know what, Uncle Pete?"

"What?"

"We're going to do something special tonight?"

"What?"

"I can't tell you, but you're going to like it—a lot."

"I'm not sure I like the sound of that. What is it?"

"It's a secret," she said, pressing a finger against his mouth. Then she pinched his lips, vibrated them playfully, and finally pulled them away from his face.

He batted away her hand. "Stop it," he said as she giggled and sat back.

Back home, she sprinted out of the elevator with her lingerie bags as he trudged behind with her uniforms. In her room, he looked around for a place to set the bags down. Her bed was already strewn with the satin, silk, lace and cotton contents of her bags. Running around the bed, she gave him a big hug.

"Thank you so much for my sexy stuff. Now sit down so I can model it all for you."

"Dear, I told you that you have to try on the school clothes first. Why don't you put your lingerie away? You've got 10 months to try on all that stuff."

"Okay, Mr. Meanie," she said with a huff as she began folding it.

"I'll be out here," he said, leaving the room. "Put on one of your uniforms, and come show me."

He plopped down on the couch and stared at the ceiling. Seeing the bill in his mind, he still couldn't believe the amount, so he took it out of his wallet. Sure enough, it was as much as he remembered. Then he thought about all that lingerie. He couldn't let Miori take any of it home; his sister would kill him. And what about if his sister came to visit? Could they hide it?

"Uncle Pete?" Miori asked as she came into the room. "Are these underpants?" Twirling around, she was wearing a t-shirt and a pair of stretchy, tight-fitting, gym shorts.

"No, they're bloomers," he said. The dark blue colour of the shorts matched the trim on the neck and sleeves of the white t-shirt.

"Do I wear them under my uniform?"

"No, that is your uniform—your gym uniform."

"Uncle Pete, quit fooling me." She hooked a finger under the leg hem and snapped it. "Look how tight they are." She backed toward him. "You can see my bum crack." She swivelled her hips at him.

"I see that. Maybe they're too small."

"No, you know what it is?" she said, jumping up on his lap. "I think the teachers at the school are all pervy pervs, like you Uncle Pete." She pulled his hands around onto her bum. "See how stretchy they are, Mr. Pervy Perv."

"Well, I—"

"And there's another problem." She moved his hands down to her groin. He felt her soft pussy lips mounding the thin material.

He pulled his hands away. "Okay, yup, they're definitely too small."

"No, not that," she said, pulling his hands back down. Her lips conformed to his rubbing and prodding like two little sponges.

"Miori, I get it."

"No, not my puss-puss. This." She stood up on the couch, thrusting her groin toward his face. He could now see ends of black hair peeking out both sides of the crotch.

"Oh," he said as she pushed into his face, squashing his nose with her pussy.

"That's not cute." She swivelled her hips, causing her pussy lips to rub back and forth across his nose through her bloomers. He could smell her starting to get excited.

He pushed her back down onto his lap. "I guess you're going to have to shave down there."

"I can't do that." She clapped her hands to her mouth. "Not my pussy fur."

"Well, you can't go around showing it to the world."

"Okay, let's go." Jumping up, she grabbed him by the wrist and dragged him to the bathroom, where she quickly stripped off her gym outfit.

"Hey, don't. Quit being naked in front of me."

"Uncle, you have to shave me."

"I'm not shaving you," he said, as she hiked herself up onto the vanity, slapping her bare bottom down on the counter.

"Uncle," she said with a pout. Pulling on his arms and snaking her legs around his waist, she hugged him closer. "I've never shaved before. You have to show me."

"All right," he sighed, "but we can't do it with you sitting there. Here, stand on the toilet seat." As she jumped across using his head for balance, he grabbed a pair of small scissors from the medicine cabinet.

"Careful!" she said as he pulled on some strands of hair to snip them.

"I will." He cut off a tuft of hair.

"I'm afraid you're going to cut my puss-puss," she said, holding the top of his head with both hands.

"I won't." He tossed another tuft into the trash.

"Ooo, you're scaring my puss-puss." She danced on her tiptoes. "Kiss it and make it feel better."

"I'm not going to—," he started to say when she pulled his face in, mashing his mouth on her pussy lips. He tried to push back, but she pulled him back to her lips. Instinctively, he kissed them. Her wetness ran onto his lips, and she purred.

He went back to cutting until she pulled him in for another kiss and then another one. Her soft lips seemed to welcome each one, and with each kiss, she got wetter.

"Miori, we'll never get done if you keep doing that."

Pressing his mouth onto her pussy for a final time, she giggled, holding him against her for as long as she could.

"You're being bad," he said, pushing back. He moved over to the counter to get a can of shave cream.

"You love it."

"Hold out your hand." He sprayed a peak of foam into her palm. Then, with a couple of fingers, he smeared foam around her groin.

"It's cold." She giggled, squirming to his touch. She dabbed some foam on the end of his nose.

"Miori," he said, wiping it off. With a laugh, she swiped her palm across his cheek, leaving a long white smear. He turned to the sink to wash it off and returned with a razor.

"Do you want to try?" He offered the razor to her.

"No, you do it. I want to watch."

He started above her pussy, making a number of short strokes.

"Careful," she said, squirming.

At the side of her pussy, he tried to pull the skin taut, but the foam made it too slippery, so he pinched one of her lips and pulled. She moaned. His grip slipped, and his fingers slid down the length of her pussy, causing her to moan again.

He kept trying to hold onto the lip, but his fingers kept slipping down. Her pussy moistened noticeably. Finally, to gain purchase, he stuck his middle finger in her pussy.

"Ooh," she exclaimed. "That feels good, Uncle Pete." He started to get hard.

Moving to the other side, he inserted his finger again. She bore down on it and began gyrating. He sped up the shaving to get finished.

She rotated his thumb up to her clit and pressed it against her, causing her to gasp. Then, grabbing his wrist, she manipulated his hand to move in and out, in and out, in and out.

"Don't stop, Uncle Pete," she said, breathing heavily as she squirmed.

Fearing she would fall off the toilet, he steadied her waist with one hand as she gyrated on his other hand. He watched his finger move between her little lips. Wetness mixed with shave cream to run down his arm.

"Please," she said, vibrating his wrist.

He relented, vibrating his hand. His rapid movement made a slurping sound. He shook his hand up and down rapidly. She whined. More warm liquid leaked into his palm.

Rising up on her tiptoes, she grunted, her pussy walls gripping his finger. Then she relaxed, her eyes closed, her mouth open.

"Phew," she said when she eventually opened her eyes. "I like shaving."

"Why don't you jump in the shower to clean off," he said, helping her down.

"No, wait." Grabbing him before he could leave, she attacked the buckle of his jeans.

"What are you doing?" He tried to back away, but she yanked his jeans to the floor.

"We have to shave you too." Pushing him back toward the sink, she pulled down his shorts. His erection sprang out.

"Wow, you like shaving too." she said.

"Why do I have to shave?"

"You don't." She loaded up her palm with foam. "I'm going to do it." She smeared foam just above his groin and then smoothed it around his balls.

"Oh no, no, no, no. You're not going to be swiping a razor around my balls."

"These?" She giggled, fingering his ball sack roughly.

"Hey. Don't be doing that."

With a laugh, she pulled one ball down and then the other, each one spurting out of her foamy grip.

"Hey!" He moved her hands away.

Leaning around him to rinse her hands in the sink, she cackled as she picked up the razor. Then she got to work on his lower stomach. Shaving with one hand, she gripped his erection with the other, pushing and pulling on it.

"Mr. Stiffy won't get out of the way," she said, squishing and sliding his cock in her grasp.

"Hey, stop that." He pulled her hands away. "I don't want you swiping around with a razor down there."

She looked at him with a pout. Then, cupping his cheek with her hand, she pulled his head down for a long kiss on the mouth.

"Behave, Uncle Pete," she said, leaving a smear of shave cream on his cheek.

She regripped his erection, pushing, pulling, and sliding it as she shaved. He closed his eyes and moaned. Soon he noticed that she stopped shaving, but the sliding continued. Her hand slurped up and down his creamy cock. Slide, slide, slide. He opened his eyes to see her grinning at him.

"It's slippery," she said. Closing his eyes again, he moaned as she continued pumping.

Pump and pump. With her other hand, she brought the razor down to his balls. Pump and pump.

"Don't," he said, grabbing her shaving hand, his eyes still closed. Pump and pump.

"Are you going to finish shaving yourself?" she asked. Pump and pump.

"Yes-s-s," he said. Pump and pump. "I'll do it myself. Pump and pump.

"Okay then," she said. Pump and pump. Then she sped up. Pump, pump, pump, pump. He felt two hand on his cock. Pump, pump, pump, pump.

"Oh god," he exclaimed. He felt the spasm deep in his balls. Cum spurted at her, splattering against her chest and dripping down between her breasts.

"Ew, Uncle Pete, you made me messy."

"Sorry about that," he said, trying to catch his breath.

"No you're not," she said, jumping in the shower.

He finished shaving and then got in the shower when she got out.

*** Something Special ***

After his shower, he towelled off and then noticed that his clothes were gone. "Miori?" he called out. "Where are my clothes?"

"In the laundry," she said, coming to the bathroom door. She had changed back into her gym outfit.

"Here." She held out his small bikini underpants at the end of her finger. "You can put these on."

"Good grief." He snatched the bikinis out of her hand. "Can't you bring me some track pants?"

"First, I have to inspect how well you shaved," she said as he put the bikinis on.

"Miori, we have to finish trying on your uniforms."

"Inspection time," she said, dragging him by the wrist to the couch, pushing him down and straddling his lap. Sliding her hands under his waistband, she grasped his cock with one hand and his balls with the other. She rubbed her fingers all over his groin, pulling on his cock to move it around for the inspection.

"All right." He pulled her hands out. "You've checked."

"Don't." Swatting at his hands, she went back to her task. "This is delicate work." She manipulated his balls softly and stroked his cock gently. He moaned.

"Did you scrape yourself shaving?" she asked, stroking and fondling.

"All right, enough." Lifting her off his lap, he got up. "Go put on a uniform while I get some pants on."

"Oh pooh," she said, stomping off to her room.

He returned with track pants, and she returned wearing only a white school blouse and the underpants they had bought from the uniform store.

"Miori, full uniforms," he said as she modelled the shirt playfully in front of him, pulling her shirt hem up to flash her underpants.

"Oh, uncle," she said with a pout. "How about you come in my room and change me?"

"Come on, Miori. Let's just get through this."

"Then can we watch a movie?"

"Let's finish with your uniforms. Then we'll have dinner, and then, maybe, we'll watch a movie."

Suddenly, she got a twinkle in her eye and a weird grin. "No, after your pervy fashion show, we'll do something special before dinner," she said, skipping out of the room.

"What do you mean something special?" He waited but didn't get a reply.

To his surprise, she followed through with the dress inspection. She tried on her school skirt, slacks, shorts, blazer, cardigan, and vest, along with other accessories. And of course, each visit featured some impish gesture, like a kiss or a hug or an attempted tweak of his groin or a placing of his hand on some inappropriate part of her body. Sadly, he got hard from her teasing.

After they got through the list, she remained in her bedroom for quite a while. "Have you got more to try on?" he called out to her through the closed door.

"Yes."

"What is it?"

"Something special."

"A school uniform?"

"No, I don't think you'll want me to wear this to school." Miori emerged from her room a vision in white lingerie. She had put on a delicate lace bra that didn't quite cover her nipples, a garter belt that held up sheer stockings, and a tiny mesh thong that barely covered her pussy lips. She had gathered her hair to fall over one of her shoulders, letting it hang across her breast looking like the lush tail of a cat.

Smiling coyly and a bit shyly, she posed for him, one leg kneeing inward playfully. "What do you think?"

"Wow. You look gorgeous."

"I know, right?" She held out a hand inviting him to follow. "Come on. Let's go."

"Where are we going?"

"Come on," she said, walking on her toes into his bedroom and pulling him along. Her little bum wriggled as she walked, the back of her thong disappearing between her cheeks.

When he entered his bedroom, she pushed him onto the bed and pulled off his track pants. Then she crawled up his body like a cat.

"Special kisses," she said, devouring his lips for a while. She kissed down his chest and stomach. At his bikinis, she pulled the waistband down slightly, allowing his cockhead to pop up.

"Hi, Mr. Stiffy," she said, giving his cockhead a kiss before pulling his bikinis off. Then she sucked his entire cock into her mouth, and he moaned.

"Like that?" She giggled, tossing his bikinis onto the floor and straddling his legs.

"Is this the something special?" he asked.

"No." She pulled a condom out from the hem of her stocking. "This is." A shock ran down his spine like electricity.

"Where did you get that?" he asked in a panic.

"Lauren gave it to me." She ripped open the wrapper.

"Stop!"

"Too late," she said, pulling the condom out of the wrapper. "I opened it."

"You can't! We can't!"

She placed the condom on his cockhead. "It's okay, Uncle Pete." She unrolled it down his shaft. "Sasha showed me how to do it."

"We can't have intercourse," he said as she positioned her pussy against the base of his cock. "You can't put me inside you."

"Inside me?" She slid her pussy along the underside of his cock and then back again to the base. "You're a pervy perv, Uncle Pete." Slide and slide. "Do you want to put yourself inside me?" Slide and slide. "In my little puss-puss?"

"No," he said, groaning. "That's not—"

"No?" Slide and slide. "You don't want to go inside me?" Slide and slide.

"It's just not a good idea."