Retirement Interrupted Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You went inside Sasha." Propping his erection up a bit, she pushed more firmly against it. Slide and slide. "Was that a good idea?"

"Oh god," he exclaimed. He gazed up at her angelic face, at her erect nipples poking over the top of her bra's lace embroidery, at her long hair swinging out and back, bouncing against her chest.

She leaned forward and gave him a big kiss on the mouth. Holding his cock beneath her, she pressed it up against her pussy lips as she slid along it. On one of her slides, the tip of his cock poked between her lips before slipping out.

"Be careful," he said.

She kept sliding and kissing. His tip poked dangerously between her lips again. Fearing he might enter her, he rolled them both over and took over the sliding. He angled his thrusts to slide along her slit.

"Oh, Uncle Pete," she cooed. "That feels so good."

With her hand guiding his cock, he made long slides along her pussy lips. She began to breathe heavily. Then she started to whimper. He sped up. She pushed his cock to slide against her clit, so he bore down. He was thrusting hard now.

"Oh, oh, oh," she cried. Then she flicked her wrist, and he inserted into her. His momentum thrusted his shaft all the way in. He felt something give way.

"Aah!" she screamed, slapping him on the chest. In shock, he pulled out.

"Ow," she said looking down at her pussy. Then she jumped up and ran out of the room.

"Miori," he yelled, chasing after her. Bursting into her room, he found her curled up under the covers.

"Baby," he said, sitting down beside her on the bed and placing a hand on her shoulder. "I am so sorry."

"That hurt," she whimpered.

"I know. I'm sorry." He stroked her arm. "I didn't want that to happen."

"I did," she said, turning to face him. "But I didn't think it would hurt like that."

"Oh baby, I'm sorry."

"Can you lie down with me?"

"Of course, sweetheart." Slipping under the covers, he cuddled her. She nestled her head into his neck.

"Baby, I just—" he started to say.

"No talking," she said, pinching his lips closed. They lay together quietly for a time.

"Okay, Mr. Meanie." She propped herself up against the headboard. "You have to make it better."

"Of course. What can I do?"

"You have to kiss it all better."

"Seriously?"

"Yup," she said, pulling the covers away. "Make it better."

He hesitated but then shimmied down between her thighs. Her stockings felt silky against his cheeks. Looking up, he saw her bare pussy framed by the white garter belt and stocking tops.

"Be gentle," she said, gazing at him expectantly.

"Of course." He gave her pussy lips a light kiss and then paused. And then another one, looking up for her reaction.

"It hurts a lot more than that."

Leaning in, he nibbled the top of one her lips and then licked it. Then he moved down the lip to nibble and lick again. He descended the lip to its base, nibbling and licking, and then returned up the other lip. Sighing, she combed her fingers through his hair.

At the top, he felt for her clit with the tip of his tongue and lapped it for a while. Then he completed the whole circuit again. She whimpered.

Each time he did a circuit, he increased the pressure. Her whimpering grew louder. Grabbing the sides of his head, she directed him to particular spots, and then she moved his mouth onto her clit and rocked his head. Taking her cue, he licked frantically.

"Aah," she cried. Squeezing his head with her thighs, she rolled him onto his back. Kneeling over his head, she rode his mouth and nose. She pressed her pussy hard against his lips. Wetness seeped down his cheeks. She slid and slid.

Letting out a grunt from deep inside, she mashed against his nose. "Gaww," she yelled as juices gushed into his mouth, her knees trembling against his head. He could barely breathe.

Her chest heaving, she flopped onto her back and let her arms flop to her sides. "See," she said between breaths, "you can be nice when you want to."

"I'm always nice," he said, trying to keep the mood light now that she seemed to have recovered.

"Yeah?" Laying her head on his chest, she cuddled into his side. "We'll see. You have to kiss me like that every night now."

"I do?"

"Yeah," she said, caressing his body with her hand. "To make up for poking me."

"Sorry."

"Ew Uncle Pete, why do you still have the condom on?" Pulling it off him, she tossed it onto the floor. "So did the condom make it feel better for you?"

"Huh? Uh no, it feels duller with the condom. It's to prevent pregnancy and disease."

"I don't have a disease, Uncle Pete," she said, slapping his chest.

"No ... uh ... It's not ... Hey, wait. You were the one to put it on me."

"Well, next time you don't have to wear one. Mom started me on the pill when I was 13."

"There's not going to be a next time, Miori."

Rising off his chest, she smiled at him. "That's right, Mr. Pokey Poke." Then she burrowed under the covers. "No more poking for you. Cause I know how to keep you under control."

He felt her lips wrap around the top of his cock and slide down its length. Her mouth pulled back off, sucking as it went, and then slid down again. Up and down, her pace was languid. He watched the covers rise and fall. He felt the warmth and wetness of her mouth envelope his cock and then slide back off. He moaned.

Minutes ticked by as she repeatedly took him fully into her mouth and then slowly released him. He began to move his hips to make her go faster, but she slapped his stomach. The tease was excruciating, the motion was slow and relentless.

"I'm going to cum," he said finally.

Holding her head still, she focused on just sucking him. He felt like her suction pulling on his skin. With each suck, her tongue pressed along the underside of his cock, rubbing it firmly. His stomach muscle clenched.

"Oh good god," he grunted, spurting into her mouth.

She continued to suck until he stopped cumming, then she licked all over his cock. When she finally re-emerged, she snuggled into his side.

"There," she said, flipping his cock around under the covers with her fingers. "No more poking my puss-puss. Maybe I should do that every hour to keep you from attacking me."

With her arms around his chest and her head on his shoulder, he felt peace. His ongoing guilt was giving way to acceptance, or perhaps denial. He knew he was digging himself a deeper and deeper hole, but consequences were for the future. He would focus on getting her settled in school, and then maybe things would cool down between them. As he rationalized, he drifted off to sleep.

*** Dinner ***

When he woke from the nap, he thought he could hear the sound of monks chanting in the living room. Rubbing his eyes, he looked around for something to put on but remembered he had come in naked. Covering himself with one of Miori's t-shirts, he stumbled out of the bedroom.

"Sade, dis-moi," sang a breathy female vocalist. "Sade, donne-moi."

"Enigma?" he said to his niece looking back at him quizzically from the couch. She had changed into a black cropped camisole and black boycut panties.

"You have some pretty weird music, Uncle Pete," she said, her brow furled. Then she noticed his clothing predicament. "Hey, don't get your cummies on my t-shirt."

"Sorry." He scurried to his bedroom to put on track pants.

"It was the 80s," he called out from his room. "More experimentation in pop music back then."

When he returned, he gazed at her sitting on the couch and fanning herself with a CD jewel case. Her skin-tight top hugged her midriff and accentuated her breasts. When she jumped up to switch CDs, her breasts bounced in the stretchy material, and her curves and crevices showed through the lace of her panties. The waistband dipped in a vee at the front, while the hems of the legs scooped up her bum slightly to expose her lower cheeks.

"What are you staring at?" she asked with a coy smile, twirling on her toes, her hands clasped innocently behind her back. "Do you like what I'm wearing, Mr. Pervy Perv?"

"It's certainly tight," he said as she advanced on him.

"It is." She moved his hands onto her camisole and slid them all over it. The material slipped beneath his fingertips, and her breasts squished under his touch.

"Okay, Lara Croft. Let's get going on dinner."

"Okay," she said, leaping up to wrap her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck. "Then a movie."

"Not this again." He waddled with her to the kitchen, where she jumped down.

"You love it." Grabbing the apron, she looped it over his head. Then she yanked down his pants.

"Hey," he said as she wrestled them off his feet. "Give me those back." But she threw them through the pass-through into the dining area.

"Sorry but it's a kitchen rule." She tied the apron around him, running her fingers down his spine and along his butt crack. Then she pressed against him, squashing her breasts into his back and sneaking her hands under the bib. Sliding her hands down his chest, she fondled his groin.

"Start cooking," she said, playing with his balls and cock.

"I can't cook if you're molesting me. Go set the table."

"I'm busy." She waggled his cock around under the apron. "I'm helping you cook."

"You're being a pest," he said, trying to hip-check her. "Why don't you get the vegetables out of the refrigerator, and I'll make us some pasta."

He kept giving her little tasks, because, when she wasn't busy, she had her hands under the apron toying with him. After his cock stiffened, she began stroking his erection in tempo with his chopping.

"Stop it," he said. Chop, chop, chop. Stroke, stroke, stroke.

"Chop faster, Uncle Pete." She giggled. Chop, chop, chop. Stroke, stroke, stroke.

Soon his erection poked the apron out, causing her to laugh. She tried molding the apron around it, twisting the material into a cloth-covered projection.

"You must really like cooking," she said, using the apron covering to jerk him. He had to really concentrate to keep from cumming.

Finally, he plated their dinners, and she ran to her room. Retrieving his pants from the dining area, he hung the apron up and put them on, disturbed that his erection was even more prominent under the loose material of the pants.

She returned dressed only in an unbuttoned grey cardigan and her white school panties. Seeing how much he was jutting out, she clapped a hand over her mouth and laughed. "Come here," she said, teasingly reaching out for his erection.

"Sit," he said, diverting her to her chair.

"You can't eat like that." She grabbed him under the table as he sat down.

"What are you wearing?" he asked, batting her hand away.

"My uniform." She giggled. "I don't want to get food on my new lingerie." Her cardigan draped open, revealing the inside curve of a breast and the hint of a nipple.

"But getting food on your uniform is okay?" he said as they both started to eat. "That's only part of a uniform. Where's the rest?"

"Oh, that's right," she said, running into her room and returning with a pair of oversized, black rim glasses. "Thanks. I forgot."

"Where did you get those? You don't wear glasses, do you?" He was amazed how sultry the glasses made her look.

"I don't. I just thought they'd make me look smarter," she said. "What do you think?" Sliding the glasses down her nose, she looked through the top of them at him. His spine tingled with how sexy she looked.

He swallowed. "I ... uh ... They look good on you."

She grinned broadly. "You like them," she squealed, grabbing his erection under the table. Her breast came into view as she leaned forward. "I think I'll wear this outfit to school."

"Uh, no. That's not happening," he said, defending against her hand.

"Unnn-cle," she huffed, getting up, moving over to sit astride his lap, and wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Don't you like what I'm wearing?" She pulled his face to her chest. "My nip-nips are covered." She wiped his face across one of her breasts until her nipple pushed across his lips.

"Miori, let's just eat." He pulled her arms back, exposing her breasts in the process.

"I think you like it." She poked a finger at his erection. Then taking a napkin from the table, she shook it open and tucked it into his pants.

"Where are your manners, Uncle Pete?" she said, grasping his cock with the napkin in her hand.

"Eat, Miori." He lifted her off his lap for her to return to her seat, but she crouched down and pulled off his pants, throwing them into the living room.

"No." Shaping the napkin into a tent, she placed it over his erection. "I'm helping you." Then she grasped the tent and stroked him up and down.

"You're not too old to be spanked."

Her eyes bugged out. "You wouldn't dare." Clambering back to her chair, she fed herself theatrically, but soon she reached under the table and whipped away the napkin.

"That's it!" he said, slapping the table with both hands.

She shrieked, and when he started to get up, she bolted. He chased her into the living room, around the coffee table, and toward her room, his erection waggling around comically in front of him. Her cardigan flapping open and her breasts bouncing in all directions, she kept squealing as she ran.

"I'm wearing glasses," she shrieked. "You can't hit me."

She tried to close the bedroom door, but he pushed against it. Her feet slid across the floor as she tried to resist. Finally, she leaped onto the bed, cowering at the headboard, half grinning and half grimacing.

He wasn't exactly sure what to do next. He had no plan in mind when he started chasing her. He felt an odd sense of control at that moment.

"All right," he said, sitting on the edge of the bed, his erection pointing rigidly up. "You had this coming. Lie across my lap."

"What?" she said in disbelief.

"Let's go." He pulled her by the arm. "You're being really bratty today."

Crawling on her hands over his lap, she laid down, flattening his cock against her stomach as she slid forward until her pussy pressed against it through her panties.

He rested his hand on the panties. There was something innocent about their white colour and simple design. They felt soft to his touch. The hems had little scallops as detail. The light material curved gently around her cheeks and along her crack.

"Don't spank me, Uncle Pete," she said, a little mockingly. "I'll be good."

"But you're not listening to me." He slapped her lightly on one cheek, causing her bum to reverberate. She let out a yip.

"You have to start doing what I tell you," he said, lightly slapping her other cheek. She wiggled her hips, causing his cock to rub against her stomach.

He spanked her a few more times with a bit more force. Moaning, she reached under body and began rubbing herself. When her hand glanced his cock, she rubbed it.

"Hey," he said, whipping her panties down her legs and spanking harder. "You're not supposed to be enjoying this." Her cheeks started to redden.

She arched her hips up toward his spanking. He could see her hand rubbing her clit. Then she grabbed his erection and tried to angle the tip toward her pussy. His cock slipped behind her pussy, popping up between her inner thighs. As he spanked her, she wriggled her hips, squeezing his erection between her thighs and rubbing it back and forth.

Arching her hips again, she repositioned his tip at her pussy lips. He jerked himself back to keep from entering her, but she moved with him.

"I can be a good girl," she whispered as his tip slipped between her lips a bit before squirting out. Moving her hips, she captured his tip with her lips again before her could jerk it away.

"Make me be good, Uncle Pete," she whimpered, her hips rocking. As her thighs squeezed his cock, he slapped her ass.

"Make me be good," she whimpered again. Reaching under her body, she angled his erection toward her pussy, and she shimmied back onto him. He tried to hold his cock back while he spanked her, but her pussy lips slowly enveloped him. Instinctively, he pushed into her deeper, causing her to moan.

He kept spanking her. Her ass cheeks jiggled and reddened. His cock thrusted into her pussy.

"Make me be good, make me be good, make me be good," she kept saying, her hips writhing, her pussy gripping his cock tighter and tighter. He slapped her cheeks.

He couldn't help himself any longer. Grabbing her hips, he pushed her from behind, sliding her onto the bed on her forearms. As he pushed into position between her legs, her face planted into the covers, flipping her glasses off. He thrusted into her, his thighs smacking into her ass.

"Be careful, Unc—," she started to say before her face mashed into the bed with his thrusting. He slammed into her.

"Oh, oh, oh," she exclaimed as his body slapped against her ass.

He thrusted repeatedly into her. Slap, slap, slap. "Oh, Oh, Oh," she yelled. Slap, slap, slap.

She tried to raise up on her arms but kept being thrown into the bed. Slap, slap, slap. He looked down to see her ass cheeks were still red as he watched his shaft pushing in and out of her pussy. Slap, slap, slap.

"What are you doing, Uncle Pete?" she cried, trying to turn her head. It was too much. He sped up. Slap, slap, slap, slap, slap, slap. Finally, he spurted into her, over and over, and then collapsed on top of her.

"Oh no," he said, as they both caught their breaths. "I shouldn't have done that."

"What's wrong?" she said, her cheek against the bed, breathing heavily.

"That was too much. I am so, so sorry."

Finally able to turn around under him, she said, "Why? That was amazing." With some effort, she managed to free her arms and hugged him around the neck.

"You know what, Uncle Pete?"

"What?"

"I just learned that you like when I misbehave," she said, giving him a big kiss on the mouth. "I can misbehave a lot if that makes you happy."

Kissing him again, she squirmed out from under his body and scampered to the bathroom, her little reddened bum wincing as she went.

He rolled onto his back. That's unfortunate, he thought.

*** Movie in Bed ***

Putting his track pants back on, he went out to clean up the dinner dishes. She was in the living room flipping through cable channels and streaming services.

"Uncle," she said, sprawled naked on the couch. "Can we watch the movie in your bed?"

"That sounds like a dangerous idea."

"Why?" she said, playfully crossing her arms across her chest and her legs together. "Are you going to attack me again?"

"No, it's just that ... You ... We have to start ... to stop doing ... uh ... You know," he stammered. "And you have to put some clothes on. We're not going to start becoming nudists."

"But you've seen me naked," she said, holding her arms out to display her breasts. "A lot. If we walk around like this, we can 'humpa-bumpa' whenever we want."

He walked to the couch. "We are not going to humpa-bumpa all over the place," he said, looming over her.

Standing up on the couch, she draped her arms over his shoulders. "You love it," she said, touching her nose to his. "TV? Bedroom?"

"Are you going to behave?"

"Yes."

"We're just going to watch the movie?"

"Yes."

"And you're not going to give me a hard time about going to your school appointment tomorrow?"

"Yes-s-s," she said, exhaling with exasperation.

"Promise?"

"Of course." She swiped the tip of her nose back and forth across his.

"Then go put some clothes on."

"O-o ka-a-ay," she huffed, jumping off the couch and stomping into her bedroom. Then she ran back and leaped into his arms, knocking him backward. "Love you kisses," she said, smooching his mouth repeatedly before jumping down and scampering back to her room.