Retirement Interrupted Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He went to his room, changed into his regular underpants, and jumped into bed. "What channel?" he called out.

"HBO," she replied. "It starts in five minutes."

He flipped to the channel. The movie looked to be a teen rom-com that he had never heard of. Then suddenly, the lights went off. He looked up to see his niece leaning against the door frame, dressed in the blue satin chemise he had seen Sasha model in the lingerie store.

"I'm all slippery." Giggling, she held the hem out from her legs and twirled around, exposing her lack of panties. "Do you like it?"

Captivated, he didn't respond as she slipped under the covers and shimmied on top of him.

"I'm so slippery I'm going to keep sliding off you," she said, sliding off one side of him. "Who-o-oa." Then she got back on top of him and slid off the other side, laughing. He looked at her adoringly.

"What?" she said.

"Nothing."

"You want to kiss me."

"No. Well, yes but—"

"We're not supposed to be kissing," she said, tickling a finger around his lips. "My mean uncle told me that I have to behave." She flicked the tip of her tongue at his upper lip. "No kissing." Then she flicked at his lower lip. "No kissing."

After a few more flicks, he grabbed her head and gave her a deep kiss. Slapping his chest, she said, "You're going to get us into trouble."

When she heard the movie start, she cuddled into his side. "Behave, Uncle Pete." Grabbing the remote, she turned up the volume. "We're going to miss the movie." Then, making him sit up more, she rested her head on his chest, her arm lying across his stomach.

"Sure you don't need your glasses," he joked.

"You'd like that, Mr. Pervy Perv." She raised herself up to look at him. "You think they make me look sexy, don't you?"

"I ... Well ..."

"You do!" she said, getting off the bed. "I'm going to go get them."

He grabbed her, causing her to squeal, and hugged her to lie back on him.

"I so own you," she said, petting his chest as she settled back down.

It was peaceful. Weirdly peaceful. A week ago, he would have rejected this scene of him lying half naked next to his niece in a satin nightie, but now it felt normal and loving.

"So what are you wearing under there?" she asked, snaking her hand under the covers and feeling across his groin. "Oh Uncle Pete, we really need to get you some new underwear."

"I thought you were going to be good and just watch the movie."

"I am. I'm just checking if you're going to behave." She curled her fingers around his balls.

"Don't start playing around down there."

"I'm not." She gently compressed his bulge and then released it. "I'm making sure you don't start getting all pokey-pokey again."

"Then you shouldn't be doing that."

"Shh," she said, slapping his chest. "The movie is on."

As they watched, she kept squeezing and releasing his bulge. Over and over, very slowly and very gently. A thrill tingled up his body. She massaged him like that for almost half an hour, and just as slowly, he got hard.

After a while, she poked a finger into his fly, tracing along his erection over the material inside. She inserted her finger further in until the tip touched the skin on his cockhead. She tickled it with her fingernail and then curled her finger around it.

She ran her fingertip in lines over the sensitive skin, going down one side of the tip and then another. He shouldn't have let her start doing this, but he was so hard now.

Crooking her finger around his cockhead, she dragged his cock through the fly, the material rubbing against skin as she pulled it out. He whimpered.

She wrapped his erection with the bottom of her nightie and slid the slippery material down its length. After a pause, she did it again, and then again, spacing out her strokes. Her rhythm was slow and persistent.

He slid a hand down her back and felt her bare ass. As she slipped her silky nightie up and down his cock, he slid his hand over her smooth cheeks. His fingers ran down her bum crack and between her thighs. He felt her wetness.

She arched her back, and he inserted a finger. As he slipped in and out of her, she sped up her stroking. Then she raised her face to his. Her eyes were squinting in enjoyment, her breathing laboured.

She dropped his cock to grab the side of his face. As he increased the speed of his fingering, she whimpered and began kissing him. Then she burrowed under his body, pulling him on top of her. He felt her wetness on his cock. This was so bad but so beautiful. She was giving herself to him.

"Go inside me," she whispered.

He pushed into her slowly, causing her to inhale. She was very tight. He withdrew and slid in again.

"Go slow," she said, grabbing his hips. "It still hurts a bit."

He rocked in and out. "Slower," she said.

He inserted, paused, and then withdrew. Holding his face in her hands, she gave him a big kiss on the mouth. Slowly he mounted her, and passionately she kissed him. His body draped over her little frame, engulfing her. As the light from the television flickered in the dark room, she received his thrusts, and he received her kisses, over and over.

They consumed each other slowly over a long time. She began to moan into his mouth, a little at first and then more insistently with each thrust. Each full thrust. Each full, long thrust. Above, her lips devoured his mouth, below her lips swallowed his shaft. He sped up.

Turning her head, she began to moan out loud. She grasped his face in her hands with urgency. "Slower," she pleaded, but he couldn't. His stomach began slapping against hers.

She suddenly went quiet, crushing his face with her hands. Her pussy tightened around his cock. He let loose, spurting into her over and over as she let out a loud wail.

He collapsed on top of her, out of breath. She hugged him, and they lay like that for a while. Then she squirmed out from under him and skittered off to the bathroom.

When she returned, she slipped the chemise straps off her shoulders and let it float to the floor. "You made me miss my movie," she said, jumping up on the bed.

"And you, Mr. Stiffy," she said to his cock as she yanked his underpants off and tossed them onto the floor. "No more poking tonight. Here, let me clean you up."

Taking his soft cock into her mouth, she rolled it around with her tongue and sucked off the residue. Then she crawled up beside him facing outward, hauled his arms over to spoon her, and pulled the covers up. Their naked bodies pressed against each other.

"TV off," she commanded.

"Yes ma'am," he said, flicking the remote and snuggling up against her. This was becoming all too normal, but he was feeling too blissful to analyze it.

*** Getting Up to Pee ***

Midway through the night, he had to take a piss, a condition not unfamiliar to someone his age. His niece was still in his arms. Her smooth skin felt both pure and naughty pressed up against his body.

Gingerly, he slid his arm out from under her and crept off the other side of the bed, trying not to shake the mattress.

"Where are you going?" she whispered.

"I have to pee."

"But we were spooning." She grabbed his wrist as he tried to pass by.

"I'll be right back."

"No-o-o," she said, getting up off the bed and backing into his front. "Don't stop spooning me." She wrapped his arms around her front and stood on the tops of his feet. "Okay, let's go."

He took a couple of awkward steps with her like that but then gave up. Lifting her to the side, he exited the room.

"Wait," she called out, running after him, which prompted him to hustle into the bathroom, where she caught up with him.

"Spoon me," she said, backing in front of him and pulling his arms around her again.

"Dear, I can't pee through your body."

"Well, why don't you sit down to pee?" Giggling, she wiggled her ass against his groin. "That's how I do it."

"Miori, move, or you're going to feel a warm trickle running down your leg."

"Uncle Pete!" she squealed. "Don't pee on me."

Holding onto his arms, she turned them both around by shuffling in place. Then she leaned back, causing him to plop down on the toilet with her falling onto his lap.

Reaching between their legs, she grasped his cock and pulled it down into the bowl. "Okay, go," she said.

"Miori, get up. I really have to go."

"Then go." She pulled several more times along his cock. It felt both good and annoying, and he worried that he would get too hard.

"Miori!"

She kept squeezing and pulling his cock. "It's okay, Uncle Pete. I've done this with you before."

He began to stiffen. "Stop pulling," he pleaded, clenching his bladder trying to get things going.

"Then start peeing," she said, pulling and pulling. A bit of urine spurted up between their legs, landing on her thigh.

"You peed on me," she screamed, forcing his cock down.

"Oww," he yelled but was able to start a stream.

Swinging his stiffening cock back and forth, she sprayed the bowl like she was putting out a fire, and when he stopped urinating, she shook it vigorously.

"Aah," he cried.

Tearing off a square of toilet paper, she dabbed his tip delicately and then began stroking him.

"Okay, okay," he said, boosting her off his lap.

After flushing, she dragged him over to the sink and soaped him up. His cock stretched up into her hand's sliding grip.

"You don't have to do that."

"Listen, Mr. Pee-on-My-Lap. If you want to spoon my bum in bed," she said, gliding her soapy hand up and down on his erection, "you have to be squeaky clean."

She continued stroking him. Then she soaped his hands and moved them to her thigh.

"You also have to clean up your mess," she said. Holding his balls in one hand, she soaped him with the other, while he cleaned her lap. He wasn't going to last long if she kept this up. Then she moved his hands onto her pussy.

"Okay, okay," he said, pulling his hands away. He quickly rinsed them both off with a wet washcloth. "It's bedtime. You have a big day tomorrow visiting school."

Glancing down at his erection pointing back at her, she looked at him skeptically. "You just want to take me to bed so that you can pokey-poke me again," she said.

"No, I promise. We need to get some sleep."

"You probably want to have your way with me all night," she said, flicking the tip of his cock down with a finger and watching it spring back up. "I don't think you can control that thing."

"I promise you. You're safe tonight; no more humpa-bumpa," he said, which caused her to giggle.

"So you're saying you're done for the night? No more cumming? No more poking?"

"That's right."

"Wanna bet?"

"I promise you."

"Okay, here's the deal. If you can control yourself starting now, then I'll go straight to sleep and be your good little schoolgirl tomorrow."

"That would be a first."

"But if you get all pervy-perv and spew your cummies or start poking me, then you have to let me take you underwear shopping."

"Okay, deal."

"Wait," she said again, wrapping an arm around his waist and grasping his erection with her free hand. She began stroking him.

"Hey. What are you doing?" he said, watching her little fist pump on his erection. "That wasn't part of the deal."

Stroke, stroke, stroke. "You better get going," she said, smiling back at him. "Unless you want to make a mess here."

"You're evil," he said, causing her to pout back at him. Stroke, stroke, stroke. With her tightly gripping his side, he set off briskly, not knowing how long he could last. Stroke, stroke, stroke.

"Wait," she said, pulling him toward her bedroom. Stroke, stroke, stroke. "I have to put on some PJs."

"But your chemise is already in the bedroom." Stroke, stroke, stroke.

"Huh," she mused. Stroke, stroke, stroke. "You're right. Should I wear it or something else?" Stroke, stroke, stroke.

"Choose!" He felt that he was getting close. Stroke, stroke, stroke.

"Maybe I'll just sleep in the nude." Stroke, stroke, stroke. Sighing, he pulled her along quickly.

"Wait," she said in the living room. Stroke, stroke, stroke.

"Now what?" Stroke, stroke, stroke.

"Can you grab the throw off the couch?" Stroke, stroke, stroke. "I was a little cold before." Stroke, stroke, stroke.

"Aah," he cried, hustling her into his bedroom instead. "My cuddling will keep you warm." Stroke, stroke, stroke. He was about to cum.

"Aww," she cooed, zipping around to block him by sitting on the edge of the bed. "I like cuddling." His erection in front of her face, she sped up her stroking. Stroke, stroke, stroke, stroke, stroke, stroke.

Hooking his hands under her armpits to move her, he suddenly went rigid. "Oh god," he grunted. He tried to stop himself, but it just made him explode into her face just inches away. Spurts of cum splattered against her nose and mouth.

"Uncle Pete! Yuck!" she shrieked, running out of the room.

He collapsed on the bed panting. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw that it was two in the morning. They really needed to get back to sleep.

"I won," she said on her return, towel in hand, "Uncle Messy."

"I made it to the bed," he objected.

"Un-un." Sitting down beside him, she cleaned him up. "The only thing you made at the bed was a mess."

Grabbing her sides, he pulled her down squealing. "Sleep," he said, forcing her around to spoon against him.

"I'm not tired." She squirmed against his bear hug.

"Stop," he said softly into her ear.

"No." She tried to pull his arms away. "I'm not tired."

"Okay, Energizer Bunny." He slid his hand down her front and between her legs. Gently pushing apart her pussy lips with his middle finger, he found her clit and swirled his fingertip around it.

"Mmm," she said, relaxing in his arms, "That's nice. Do that all night."

With a slow rhythm, he swirled his finger in little circles, causing her to exhale. Slowly, he rubbed and rubbed. She moaned. He rubbed and rubbed. She threw a leg back over his, opening her hips. He rubbed and rubbed. She arched her back, pushing her clit into his swirling. He rubbed and rubbed.

After a while, she began to whine. With a growl coming from her throat, her whole body stiffened and shuddered. Then she went limp.

Grabbing his wrist, she pulled his arm around her as she curled back into him, spooning again. "Stop playing with me, Mr. Pervy Perv," she whimpered. "You're not letting me sleep."

Cuddling, the two of them drifted off.