Retirement Interrupted Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am distress to hear what has been going on in this class this morning," the dean said, pacing across the front of the room. The nurse hurried into the room with a bottle and little footstool.

"Groping our model's body behind Nurse Stacks' back. Lurking in a washroom with him," the dean continued, picking up a long wooden pointer from the whiteboard tray. "Girls, what is with all the sneaking around? You are here to learn. Feed your curiosity. Satisfy your urges. Don't be embarrassed to act impulsively. To act in your own interest."

The dean slapped the pointer on his face mask, making him flinch. "What is this?"

"Because he is a guardian for one of the girls," the nurse explained, "I thought we should hide his identity."

Sliding the pointer through an ear loop, the dean flicked the mask off his face and whipped it onto the floor.

"Mr. Summers will be doing many services for me this year," the dean said, "so the girls might as well get to know him."

Then the dean pointed at the robe's belt, prompting the nurse to untie it. He tried to cover himself, but the dean slapped the back of his hands with the pointer. One of the girls yelped in surprise at the smack.

"What? What is this?" the dean asked, prodding his cloth-covered cock with the tip of the pointer.

"It's a long story," he said. "You see, we had to buy—"

"Enough!" the dean cried out.

Reacting to the dean raising her eyebrows, the nurse pulled his shorts off.

"Woo-hoo," a number of girls cried out.

The dean pointed at the stool, prompting the nurse to manoeuvre him to stand on top of it. Blushing at being naked in full view to the class, he tried to cover himself with his hands again.

"Girls, don't be shocked. Embrace your learning experience," the dean said. Then she smirked at him. "Today, we are going to be hands-on."

Walking behind him, she drilled the pointer tip on the small of his back. "Hands behind you, Mr. Summers."

Reluctantly, he uncovered himself, and then he felt the nurse tying his wrists behind his back with the belt from his robe.

"Oh my gosh," a girl near him gasped,

"Hey," he said.

"Quiet," the dean demanded, whacking the pointer on his stomach. He suddenly felt very vulnerable.

"Miss Benson, come forward," the dean said. The one who approached was the girl who had been at the washroom door earlier. "Tell me again what you were doing with Mr. Summers in the washroom."

"We ... uh ... We were sort of going to ... uh ... just going to fool around ... uh ... with his ... you know, his thing," the girl said quietly.

"Miss Benson, don't be ashamed. Be confident. You were furthering your education. You were exercising your right to learn about the male anatomy."

"And call things what they are," the dean continued, sliding the tip of her pointer under his cock and repeatedly flipping it up in the air. "Penis, penis, penis." He swallowed as his cock flopped up and down.

"Now tell me again, and own it this time."

"We were exploring his penis, dean," the girl said, more confidently.

"There you go. Now, do it."

"Really?"

"Yes. Don't be afraid of it." The dean gave his cock one more flip with her pointer. "It is an educational aide. It's here for all of you girls to use." As the girl began rolling it in her hand, the dean invited her co-conspirators to come forward. Soon, all three were stoking his cock and fondling his balls.

He wanted to say something, but when he caught the dean's scowl, he thought better of it. As the girls played with him, he felt himself firming up. He looked around the class. The girls stared at him with a mixture of bemusement, curiosity, and desire. The girls pulled and fondled.

Glancing toward the entrance, he saw Ginger leaning against the door frame, taking it all in. Seeing him look her way, she flashed him a pout of sympathy.

"All right girls, you can sit down now," the dean said, propping up his semi-erect cock with her pointer as they let him go. "To address what happened this morning, I have asked Nurse Stacks to advance her curriculum in the coming weeks. I want you to take advantage of Mr. Summers' generosity by experimenting with him in great depth. But today, I just want to have a teaching moment to empower you and to demystify this little hunk of flesh." Flicking the pointer up, she smacked his cock against his stomach.

"Let's go. We don't have much time this morning," the dean said as she strode off to the end of the classroom, her high heels clicking on the floor tiles. Stopping at the last row, she turned as the nurse hurried him along to catch up.

"I'm led to believe that Mr. Summers has an appointment this morning," the dean said, scowling at him, "so let's be expeditious."

He stood at the head of the row, his hands bound behind him, his cock angled out in front of him. The line of girls' faces grinned at him eagerly as the nurse walked down the row, dispensing lube into their hands. A few of them giggled while others in the room craned their necks to see what was happening.

"Our model is making his penis available to you to do as you wish," the dean declared. "Inspect it, manipulate it, control it."

The first girl excitedly grasped his cock and pulled on it, spreading lube all over its skin. Then the next girl reached for him.

"Well, actually—" he started to say until the dean slapped his ass with the pointer, silencing him.

"If we can't get around to everyone today, don't worry," the dean said as she poked the tip of her pointer into his ass cheek to move him along, "I will ensure that he will be available to you in the clinic on a regular basis."

Down the row, girls stroked him while, further down, they rubbed lube through their fingers impatiently waiting their turn.

As he tried to process what the dean had just committed him to, he looked off to the side to see the nurse portioning out lube while, around her, girls were standing to watch his progress. Two or three hands were on him, stroking and fondling, as the pointer kept him going forward. His erection stretched in front of him, vibrating and slewing from side to side between grasps, like a pent up dog pulling on a leash as it is let outside to walk.

At the end of the row, his erection was throbbing and dripping with lube as he circled around to go up the next row. Girls were already reaching out for him. He knew he wasn't going to make it around the whole class, let alone the end of the row. This was craziness.

He moved forward. Small, delicate hands and little fingers grabbed his erection, tugging and pulling, sliding and stroking.

"Be careful," he said when he felt a twinge, but he was able to hold himself back. He crept along, walking through the gauntlet of hands as they stroked and stroked.

"Wait, wait," he said, clenching his abdomen to keep from orgasming.

"Really, Mr. Summers, I expected more endurance from you," the dean said. "Miss Benson, come here."

"Yes, dean," the girl said, skipping over to them.

"Finish him off, and then we'll start again."

"Woo," the girl exclaimed, grabbing him with newfound confidence. "Yes, dean." She stroked him firmly.

"Faster," the dean said. "Faster."

Holding his erection horizontal, the girl zipped her fist along his shaft.

"Gather round, girls," the dean said as chairs and desks scraped on the floor while the class hustled to form around him. "What you are about to see is the pathetic weakness of men."

"Oh god," he said, giving in as the girl gripped firmly and stroked him rapidly. A surge started deep in his gut and exploded out through his cock. Cum arced in the air, down the row, landing on the floor near a girl who screamed. Applause broke out, along with some whoops.

"Can I get some volunteers to clean that up?" the dean said as she hustled him to the front of the room, where the nurse applied a wet-wipe to his genitals.

"Can I just sit down for a moment?" he asked as the dean stood him back on the stool.

"Quiet." She slapped him on the ass.

"Girls, all of you who have not participated yet please line up to my right," the dean said, causing the girls to scurry to form up. "One at a time now, but be quick. We wouldn't want Mr. Summers to miss his appointment."

Relentlessly, the girls filed by, stroking his cock. At first, he was limp and unaroused, but slowly, he came back to life. He looked at the row of young, eager, pretty faces; freshly pressed, white and plaid uniforms; small, outstretched hands dripping with lube. He felt sliding and sliding and sliding. His erection soon pointed eye-level at his young, innocent tormentors.

"Okay, Nurse Stacks," the dean said as she turned to leave. "I think you can continue from here. Make sure every girl gets a chance."

"Yes, dean," the nurse said, while the line of girls stroked him.

Watching the dean strut out, he noticed Ginger sneak her head back in the door. His face must have looked pained because she gave him another look of sympathy.

"Nurse Stacks," Ginger said from the doorway. "I think I heard the dean call for you."

"Oh okay, thanks." She rushed out of the room, which allowed him to stumble off the stool and sit down.

"Hey," one of the girls said as they crowded around his chair. Without stopping, several hands were on his erection, pulling and stroking, while other hands grabbed his balls and still others pawed at his chest.

"Stop for a minute," he begged, but girls stood over him, pressing against him.

"Kiss him," one of them yelled out. A couple of girls squealed before lips landed on his cheeks, his forehead, his mouth, his neck.

It was too much. He tried to warn the girls, but one of them had her tongue in his mouth. The girl who was jerking him went into high gear. He spurted into the crowd, causing a girl to scream. "Eww," she said, desperately fanning her hands beside her face in disgust as cum dripped down her cheek. "It's all over me."

"All right, girls," Ginger said, ushering them away from his chair. "Let's call it a day."

"Thanks," he said as she helped him put his robe back on, stuffing his shorts in a pocket.

The level of noise in the class went up as the girls packed up and left in small groups, talking excitedly to each other as they departed. He scanned the room but still couldn't see Miori or Eva.

*** The Meditation Room ***

He was unsteady on his feet as Ginger helped him down the hallway to the clinic. In the back of the clinic across from the treatment room, they went in a door marked "Meditation Room."

"Peter," Eva cried, jumping into his arms as he entered. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah," he said, stumbling to get in the room as Eva clung to him, kissing him on the cheek. Struggling to move with her hanging off him, he made his way over to an institutional bed against the wall in the dimly lit room.

"Where did you girls go?" he asked as he was finally able to sit on the edge of the bed. He noticed a recliner and a stereo system against the other wall.

"I couldn't watch anymore," Eva said, cuddling up to his side. "Those girls were being mean to you."

Miori joined them on his other side. "Hey, Uncle Pete," she said, giving him a kiss on the other cheek. "Did you have fun?"

"I'm okay," he said, feeling the last of his energy drain out of his body into the soft bed as both girls hugged him.

"You girls should get going." Ginger said, standing behind Eva, tenderly running her fingers through her hair. "You don't want to be late for your next class."

"Are you okay?" he asked Eva.

"Yeah." She rested her head on his chest. "I got all flustered, but Miss Daniels explained that the more I share you, the more I will be your special girl."

"Aww," he said, hugging her. "You are my special girl. You shouldn't worry about that."

"Girls, let's go," Ginger said.

"We better get busy sharing you then." Miori kissed him before darting toward the door.

Eva followed after giving him a kiss and whispering to him, "Miss Daniels is really nice. You should invite her home."

After they departed, Ginger helped him lie down on the bed.

"Thanks," he said, stretching out. His robe opened, exposing him, but he didn't even notice. Ginger pulled a blanket over him.

"You're welcome," she said, caressing his cheek with her hand. "You looked like you needed rescuing from Nurse Stacks' mob."

"No, I mean thanks for taking care of Eva."

"Aww, she's a sweetie." Ginger gave him a soft kiss on the mouth. "I've known her for years. You seem to be really good for her." She kissed him again but this time slithered her tongue into his mouth. As exhausted as he was, her kiss started arousing him.

He lifted his head to kiss her back, but she gently laid his head back down on the bed. "Close your eyes for a minute," she said. "I'll wake you later."

"Where are we, by the way?"

"It's a place for the non-resident girls to relax if they're not feeling well. It's also where Nurse Stacks ... um ... screens her assistants. And some of the other staff use it from time to time."

"Do you use it?"

She paused. "Maybe you'll find out one day. Now, take a nap." As she left, she turned out the light.

If he weren't so exhausted, his head would have been spinning with worry about what the dean had committed him to doing. Was he really helping the girls with sex education, or was the dean just out to humiliate him? Did she really just commit him to being an on-call sex doll for the girls? In his mind's eye, he was haunted by scenes of young, eager faces and slippery, grasping hands. Then he drifted off to sleep.

*** Recovery ***

"Well, aren't you a tricky one?" Nurse Stacks' voice woke him. He rolled over to see her sitting on the side of the bed, looking down on him.

"When I got back to the class, the girls were gone. You were gone." She slipped a hand under the blanket, reaching down his torso to his groin.

"You could really get me in trouble with the dean," she said, playing with his limp cock in her fingers. "You're lucky she didn't come back to the class."

"Sorry. I had to stop," he said, trying to wake up. "And I don't really want to do that again."

She pulled her scrubs top over her head, throwing it on the recliner, her breasts flopping onto her chest as they popped out.

"From what the dean tells me, you don't have a choice." She slipped off her bottoms and threw them on her top. "Besides, you were good up there."

"What are you doing?"

Slipping off her thong, she slid under the blanket. Her skin felt warm as she laid on top of him.

"I can't get over how hot you looked in class." She kissed his mouth roughly.

"Your stiff erection." She kissed him. "All those little hands." She kissed him again, sucking his lips into her mouth. She kissed his neck. "Stoking you." She kissed under his chin. "And stroking you." She kissed his chest. "It was so hot." She kept kissing down his body, over his stomach, onto his cock.

"You were so hot." She sucked hard on his cock; it felt like his skin would come off. "So hot." She sucked. "So hot." She sucked. "So hot." He started to get firm.

"Oh Peter," she said, moving her mouth up and down on him. He grew in her mouth. Soon she was bobbing on him. The blanket slid off her back onto the floor.

Holding his stiff cock at its base, she hurriedly crawled up to his lap and angled his cockhead toward her pussy.

"No, wait, wait, wait," he said, trying to push her hip back.

"You're so hot, baby," she said, finding her slit with his tip. "So hot." With a single lunge, she sat on him, inserting his shaft straight inside her. Warm and wet, her pussy walls embraced him.

Her eyes closed, she rocked on him a couple of times, moaning. Then she stared at him like a predator.

"Oh baby," she said, falling forward to kiss him, while her hips gyrated. Her stomach slapped on his as her pussy pulled along his length and then swallowed him again.

He could barely breathe. She ravaged his mouth as she bounced on him. He pulled his mouth away, gasping, so she moved to his neck, smooching and sucking and biting and licking.

Her rocking sped up. Their bodies bounced together off the mattress. She was relentless.

"I'm cumming," he cried. It was confusing, sudden, chaotic. He felt himself spurting. He must be cumming inside her, but it was all motion and thrusting and wetness.

When he relaxed, she rolled off him, swiping her pussy furiously with her hand.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god," she yelled. Her hand vibrated on her clit with a wet smicking sound. Then her back arched, thrusting her hips into the air as she let out a loud exhale. Then she wilted onto the bed.

"Wow," she said, staring at the ceiling and breathing heavily. "You may be the best assistant I've ever had."

Getting up, she put her scrubs back on. "Of course, there was that young, nude art model who came here that one time thinking that he was going to be just a nude art model. He had abs like a washboard."

"I don't mean anything by this," he said, too tired to get up, even to prop himself on his elbows, "but I don't think I'll be coming back."

She hovered over him by the side of the bed.

"That's not what the dean says, Peter." She leaned down to give him a final kiss. "And she has the final say. I'll see you next week." Then she left, closing the door.

What had he gotten himself into? Tiredness overcame him. Curling up under the blanket, he drifted off.

*** Time to Go ***

After a while, the bed jostled as if someone were getting on it. Opening his eyes, he saw a schoolgirl straddling his lap in the darkness with two others at his sides. The blanket must have been pulled off him because he felt the skin of the straddler's legs on his thighs.

"Wake up, Mr. Summers," a young girl's voice said. "It's study time."

He recognized them. They were his nemeses from the washroom and from class.

"You girls need to leave," he said. "I'm just taking a nap. No more anatomy lessons today."

"No, that's not what Dean Payne told us," the girl straddling him said, playfully flipping his limp cock back and forth on his lap. "But this doesn't look promising."

"Where's your stiffy, Mr. Summers," one of the girls on the side said

"What else can we do?" said the other one.

Grinning devilishly, the girl on top of him reaching under her skirt. Rocking back and forth on her knees, she wrestled her panties off and then shuffled up his chest to his face.

"Oh no, no, no, no," he said. "This isn't going to happen. I will call for the nurse."

Holding her skirt back, the girl on top of him pulled on the skin around her pussy, aiming as she moved it closer to his mouth.

"I've never done this before," she giggled. "This is like my first kiss." Gently, she pushed her pussy onto his lips, her pussy lips compressing on his mouth and spreading apart as she moaned.

"Oh my god," said one of the girls

"That's nasty," said the other one.

Her pussy lips felt unbelievably soft, and she smelled excited. He tried to say something but ended up licking between her lips. Then he did it again more deliberately; he couldn't help himself. She moaned again.

Looking down at his mouth, she repositioned her pussy to press her clit onto his lips. Feeling the nub, he pursed his lips around it, causing her to whimper. Then she started rocking on him, her pussy lips mashing and sliding on his mouth.

Suddenly, the lights came on.

"All right, girls," Ginger said. "It's sports period. You have somewhere else to be." Tossing the discarded panties back to the girl on top, Ginger marshalled the girls out the door.

Leaning down, she kissed him on the mouth. "Mmm, do you think she tastes like a virgin?" she said, licking her lips. "I thought you were resting."