Retirement Interrupted Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was trying."

"Actually, you slept most of the day," she said, throwing a pile of clothes onto the recliner. "Here, these were in the treatment room."

"Eva and Miori are at volleyball right now," she said as he got dressed. "I'll take you to them the back way so that the dean doesn't see you. She thinks you're at an appointment."

He felt too tired to stuff his cock into the stupid cock sleeve of his shorts or even to lift his leg into his pants, but he kept trying.

"If the dean realized you were still here," Ginger said, helping him with his pants, "you wouldn't be going home for a while."

*** The Locker Room ***

The school seemed to be interconnected by a maze of underground walkways. Looking up at all the large pipes running along the ceilings, he guessed that they were steam tunnels at one point, if not still. Strangely, he and Ginger were the only people using them. Perhaps, the tunnels were off-limits for the girls, although they seemed like great places for covert smoking and drinking.

Along the way, he thanked her again for helping out Miori and Eva and for rescuing him a second time. Ginger was reserved but self-assured, and he wondered if, as the gatekeeper to the boss, like in many organizations, she really ran the place day to day.

Arriving at the girls' locker room, they found Miori standing outside talking to someone through the doorway. "Uncle Pete, Uncle Pete," she said, running up to hug him. "They're going to make me the equipment manager."

"That's great, honey," he said, hugging her back.

"Do you know where you are?" Ginger asked and then pointed. "If you go out those doors, you'll see your car in the parking lot."

"Come on." Miori pulled him toward the locker room. "Your girlfriend will want to see you."

"I can't go in there," he said, trying to free himself from her grip.

Ginger shook her head, waved good-bye, and said, "Good luck."

Tenaciously, Miori pulled and pushed him inside. As he entered, a number of girls covered themselves frantically with towels, gasping, and one ran into the shower room to escape.

"Miori!" he protested before Eva ran up to hug him.

Dressed in her long-sleeve jersey, stretchy bloomers, and long socks with knee pads, she looked every bit the varsity volleyball player. He wanted to say something to her about her bloomers snugging into her pussy slit and her nipples poking out her skin-tight jersey, but he didn't want to embarrass her in front of her teammates.

"Peter," she said, twirling impishly around on her court shoes. "Did you watch me practise?" Her ponytail flipped around as she posed for him.

"No, I came to drive you home. Are you ready to go?"

"I just have to get changed. You can help me." She pulled him toward her locker.

"Eva, I have to get out of here before I'm arrested." He tried not to look at all the breasts, bums, and underwear in his peripheral vision.

"You can help her shower," Miori said, menacing him from behind.

Trying to squirm away from the two of them, he said, "I'll wait for you in the car."

"No, wait, wait," Eva said to him. "Let me introduce my friends to you."

"This is Hannah," she said, grabbing a tall, slender girl with a waist-length ponytail of sandy brown hair.

Dressed only in bloomers and using a forearm to shield her naked breasts, Hannah grinned in embarrassment as she had to switch arms to shake his hand, giving him a flash of her little pointed breasts.

He looked closely at her face to see if he remembered her being in health class today. Her freckles and slight overbite gave her the look of a country girl, while her thin face and prominent eyes made her look like a committed athlete. But he didn't recall her.

Walking up to the group, a strikingly fit, black girl stuck out her hand. Her angled, bobbed haircut emphasized her confident manner, and her high cheekbones highlighted her beauty.

"Hi, I'm Natisha," she said, shaking his hand. "You must be Peter. Eva can't stop talking about you." He didn't recall her from health class either. He would have remembered her strong grip on his cock.

He marvelled at her sculpted arms and washboard abs. She was wearing a white sports bra and thong, which certainly didn't meet the school's dress code, but she didn't look like she cared. He caught himself staring at her nipples and areolas, which were perfectly outlined by the bra's clingy material.

On the other side of the group, a short Latina wandered up, chewing gum. Wearing only her school panties, she had around her neck a towel that drooped incautiously in front of her small breasts. She grinned at him knowingly as she stuck out her hand.

"This is Gigi," Eva said. "She's from Colombia."

Shaking her hand, he did remember her from health class. Her dark eyes sought out contact with his, and when he met her stare, she grinned widely.

"Hola, Mr. Summers," she said, with a giggle. Yes, he recalled her hand wrapped around his cock, jerking him. He blushed at the memory.

She seemed short to be a volleyball player, but looking at her compact, athletic frame, he had no doubt that she was a ball of energy on the court.

"I'm happy to meet you all, but I have to get out of here," he said, backing away from the group. Gigi winked and blew him a kiss before strolling back to her locker.

When Miori got called away to fetch a towel, he took the opportunity to extricate himself. Turning the corner of a row of lockers, he ran into three girls dressed in their school uniforms. They were the girls from the washroom, the girls from health class, the girls from the meditation room.

"Well, well, well, Mr. Summers," the main girl said as her comrades circled around him. "Looking for us?"

"I was just leaving."

"I don't think so." She pressed her hand against his chest. "We were rudely interrupted before, and I think we should pick up where we left off."

From behind, one of the girls unbuckled him while the other one unzipped him. He tried to grab his jeans, but they were yanked down too quickly. A group of onlookers, scantily dressed in underwear or wrapped in towels, began to form.

Fondling his cock sleeve, his tormentor said, "If you didn't want to play around today, you wouldn't have worn these shorts." Then she shoved his chest, causing him to fall backward, landing on top of a bench. As one of her comrades pulled his shorts off, his tormentor slipped off her panties.

Lifting a leg over him, she said, "Now, where were we?" standing astride his chest and smiling down at him.

Suddenly, she looked up as Natisha came around the corner of the lockers, calmly buttoning her blouse. Following her, Gigi sauntered up to his tormentor. "I think you were about to let Mr. Summers leave," she said, still chewing her gum.

"Gigi," his tormentor said, stepping off him. "We were only doing what the dean told us to do."

As he got up off the bench, Natisha helped him get dressed. She smiled as he tried to stuff himself into his cock sleeve. Then she helped him on with his jeans, taking time to position his cock sleeve inside.

"The dean's not here," Gigi said. "So you need to do what I tell you to do." As she advanced, his tormentor retreated, until she bumped back into Hannah, who loomed over her from behind.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" Gigi said as his tormentor looked up into Hannah's face above her. "I think Mr. Summers deserves an apology."

"I'm okay," he said, but Gigi flashed her palm to his face, hushing him.

Relenting, his tormentor sidled up to him. "I am truly, truly sorry."

"That's not what I'm talking about." Gigi pushed her from behind.

With a nervous grin, his tormentor kissed him on the mouth. As she started to pull away, Gigi pushed on the back of her head, prolonging the kiss. Despite her mean-girl behaviour, his tormentor was a beautiful young girl, and he enjoyed her soft lips.

When Gigi released her, his tormentor ran off, along with her comrades. "That's the fastest I've seen her run since track last year." Gigi laughed, making a gesture of a hand slicing across her other hand to echo the speedy departure.

"No one screws with Gigi," Natisha said, massaging her shoulders from behind, as if she were a boxing trainer.

"That's right, baby." Gigi dramatically flipped her head from side to side, as if she were a boxer. "That one was for my girl Eva."

"Thank you," he said.

"That was for you, too, Mr. Nude Model," Gigi said, placing a hand on his chest and winking. "Aren't you going to show me your appreciation?"

"I'm sorry?"

"You gave her a kiss. Don't I get one too?"

"Um ... Sure," he said, kissing her. As their lips touched, she grabbed his face and opened her mouth, kissing him roughly, thrusting her tongue between his lips, and pushing her gum into his mouth.

"That's my gift to you," she said as she walked back to her locker with Natisha. Hannah followed, brushing a hand gently across his cheek as she passed.

Miori came running around the corner. "What's going on?" she said.

"Nothing," he said. "I was just getting to know your new friends."

"That's fantastic, Uncle Pete. We're going to see a lot more of them." His mind swirled at the thought.

"Let's get going," he said, spitting the gum into his hand and looking for a trashcan in which to throw it. He hoped that he could now gather up Miori and Eva so that they could get back to the sanctity and relative sanity of his apartment.