All Comments on 'Retirement Package'

by daisysgator

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
sexmatesexmateabout 14 years ago
Unconventional read but it was interesting

Thanks for the story! What a loser her husband John was!

So how did a smart woman fall in his clutches? That part would be hard to explain.

PostScriptorPostScriptorabout 14 years ago
Fun story!

Well that was a lot of fun - and with a happy ending too!

Poizon69Poizon69about 14 years ago
I agree with Postscriptor and Sexmate.

A good story and a fun story that had the good guy, and girl, win out in the end. Thanks for the story.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteabout 14 years ago
How IS it these women constantly....

....fall for assholes? In real life it's usually the other way around, da little head be all over pure evil if it's hot.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 14 years ago
Well written and a good believeable storyline

and i enjoyed the ending.

It's a pleasure to read a real life story once in a while, and this story seemed real to me as I was reading it.

Thanks

ohamandaohamandaabout 14 years ago
Loved your story

Nice style, cool conclusion, more please... A x

FireFox59FireFox59about 14 years ago
WOW

Smokin' HOTT. Hope you post somemore.

YornHYornHabout 14 years ago
A little too cheap

Alice offering her shows and "services" in exchange for labor just makes Reed the guy that happens to be available - it could be anyone. It also determines "what" she is and her price is disclosed in some detail.

Apparently, she appreciated her husband abilities as a lover, so why did she cheat on him? (Before she knew about his doulbe-life). if it wasn't for "the best sex of your life", she wouldn't be dating the "old farkle" anyway.

I wonder how long that'll last?.

A fairly disgusting story with less than attractive characters all around.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wholly Crap - Wonderful

Very believable with facts and some real thinking. Serious emotion and multiple possibilities. Nice story and will look for more from you. Thanx!

VulcezVulcezalmost 14 years ago
Well written

Good story, good flow, interesting plot and you can spell!!

Nice job (from a first story author to another)

Vulcez

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
good story

but the vengeful hate at the end could have been done without. i dont think it added anything at all to the story, except maybe for you.

rotsaruckcharrie

A_SatoriA_Satorialmost 14 years ago
Entertaining

It had a good flow in the story line. I enjoyed it. I'm hoping to read more from 'gator' in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good up to the end

Yeah, a CPA in the boondocks can't find a part time job ...

This was almost 2 stories. The first with a sweet young thing having no job skills then morphed into an older, wise CPA. No way.

Also, HER marriage would be the one in question! The law cannot presume guilt, so the last marriage is presumed legit, the others have to be proven so by a trier of fact. Also, there almost always has to be a trial before assets are seized.

So, I give this a 5 stars for the first story and 2 for the ending, I'll round it up to 4.

Thanks,

Ttom

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous