All Comments on 'Retraining Ch. 06'

by RoughWriter

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great Story

A little confusion here and there when you mixed up the names etc (eg. i assume the few jills dotted around should be kelli). But nevertheless a great story and i look forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Please Continue...

First off let me just say that I would DEFINATELY pay for your work if it were in ebook form.I have book marked you here&check back often to see if you have uploaded anything new :D LUVV your work! I was however left wondering about Jims reaction to Jack's admission. It seemed sortof hollow...Did you mean it to be? You are an exceptional writer who usually fleshes out the amazing people in your series. And as for your Jill I hope she is either real for you or another amazing person you will include in the future. Hope I hav'nt offended&please keep writing.

dmslsfly...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
so glad you continued the story...waiting impatiently for more...thx again

So glad you continued ...as always waiting inpatiently for more...

joodlejoodlealmost 12 years ago
Please!

I saw how few chapters were complete in this story, and I knew I would be left hanging. But you do such great work, I couldn't resist. Please continue this series!

mrswolfsmrswolfsover 11 years ago
MORE PLEASE

Have loved both of your series and can't wait for more. Just a thought that occurred to me last night is while you have shown us a taste of what a Dom goes through after losing a partner I just wondered how a Sub deals when losing their master. Would love to read more.

eWomaneWomanover 11 years ago
You set a high bar...

You tell stories of compassion, love and power. Fine work ... thanks and take care

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
wow

I've just discovered your work and I'm very impressed! I can only dream of writing like that.

I really hope you write some more of Jack and Kelli's story I've really enjoyed reading it so far.

Thanks for sharing A

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
love your work

I'm loving your work the only thing in this chapter is you. mixed up names a lot. just thought i would mention it othetwise amazing

Stephan10caStephan10caabout 9 years ago

Great story. I thought that there would be more chapters

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyalmost 7 years ago
fantasy...right?!;))

Good one,RW!! ;)) but the females always insisted on the BDSM,hence the man obliged?!;))fantasy...correct?!;))

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story telling. You had me wanting to protect, and care for Kelli myself and make her my submissive.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous