Retraining Sophia

Story Info
A first date goes unexpectededly well.
1k words
4.23
13.6k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sophia's POV

"Sophia?" Dr. Moira entered the room, her warm pregnant face shining with the glow of the July heat wave. I hadn't been waiting long in the urologist's office, only about ten minutes. Dr. Moira sat down next to me. Her maternity dress matched the blue tiled floor.

"So please tell me what brings you in today?" she asked, frowning with slight concern. I flushed. I was only 26 years old and I had never given birth. I didn't know why this was happening to me.

"I'm having trouble holding...it. I am getting up in the middle of the night three or four times and more than once I wet the bed. Sometimes when I don't get to the toilet right away I...leak," I whispered this last and most shameful secret. Dr. Moira nodded, looking less concerned.

"The good news is that you are not alone, Sophia. Many women your age have trouble holding their bladders, even if they haven't had babies" She walked me through some Kegel's exercises that I had previously thought were reserved only for pregnant women. When I walked to my car, I felt less like a baby and more like an empowered woman. That all changed the next day.

It was my first date with Jason. He was handsome but reserved...I knew little about him except he was into film and he liked dogs. He walked me to his car after and looked amused when I said I had to go back in and use the bathroom.

"Didn't you just use it?" he said, a sardonic smile curling at the edge of his lips.

"Yes," I spluttered, flustered. Oh God. Did he know? "But I had like four glasses of water and two glasses of wine"

"I think you're fine," he said, and then with a low growl yanked me closer and pressed his lips to mine. It was the best kiss I had ever received. I felt a rush of warmth between my legs and at first I thought I must just be very aroused but then I realized I was slowly wetting myself as this sexy young man kissed me in the parking lot of my favorite restaurant. I pulled away as I felt him start to laugh. Piss was running in rivulets down my legs, pooling in my shoes. He was laughing hard but not meanly, as if I had just done something cute and not utterly disgusting.

"Oh no!" Tears welled in my eyes. "I'm so sorry. I've been trying to work on that,"

"What do you mean?" he asked, conversationally like his date hadn't just wet himself in front of him. He took his hand and put it in between my wet thighs. He began to rub me as I struggled to answer his question.

"I mean, I went to the urologist today. I have had problems...with wetting and leaking. I don't know why. I can't believe I just- Oh," I gasped as he zeroed in on him clit with frightening intensity. He wasn't smiling anymore as he stared at me, shaking and shuddering under his touch.

"Come on, let's go somewhere more private," he said quietly, when it became apparent I was close to reaching orgasm. He opened the car door for me. I hesitated.

"I'm all wet," she pointed out, flushing.

"My seats have seen worse," he said. So I climbed in his car. And that was the start of my retraining.

Jason's POV

I almost came right there outside the restaurant when my date very unexpectedly wet herself. My first instinct was to laugh so I did. She clearly was mortified and I could see why. Even though the parking lot was dark, she got more than a few glances. I was so aroused I could barely stand up. When she squirmed under my fingers, I knew she felt the same way. I had to have her. She climbed in my car, leaving a trail of piss I would have to clean later. I didn't care. I just needed to get her home. My favorite fantasy had came true right before my eyes. I needed relief.

As soon as she was in my townhouse, I pushed her back against the door and kissed her firmly and insistently until I felt her moan into my mouth and her body slump against the door. "How did it feel to piss your panties in front of everybody?" I asked, as Sophia moaned and arched her back. I felt her freeze up, self- conscious. "Must have been embarrassing. You know what I think you should do? I think we can make sure this never happens again" I said, nibbling on her neck. I felt her start to relax.

"What do you mean?" She was trying to focus on the conversation and not on the pleasurable feelings coursing through her body.

"Think about it. What do people wear when they have accidents and don't want to broadcast it to the world. What can you wear so only you....and I.....know?" My hands were now exploring her ample breasts, nipples begging to escape from her bra. I lazily rolled them under my hands. I could feel the heat radiating from Sophia but I didn't know if it was arousal or embarrassment as she comprehended what I was trying to tell her. Surely no one could be that dense.

"Diapers?" she said, blushing then she inhaled sharply as I slipped my hand into her sopping panties.

"You certainly need them," I said, with a wry smile.

"Jason!" she grabbed my hand and forced it on her clit, moaning loudly.

"Say yes, Sophia," I said, feeling a little self-conscious. "Explore this retraining with me. We both need it. I'll ease you into it slowly" I stroked her wet folds. She almost collapsed as I began to touch her more quickly. Finally, she grabbed me and almost sobbed "Yes, I'll do it. Please fuck me"

I had to move fast. I unzipped my fly and took her hard and fast against the door. She was shaking and when I plunged my cock into her she practically screamed. I smiled to myself as I emptied my load inside her. I knew this would be the beginning of her retraining.