Retreat

Story Info
Addie reacts to her cheating husband.
5k words
4.21
11.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Addie was a certified star in the advertising world. She was aggressive in signing up clients and in promoting their products or causes. Her creativity was superb. She was the youngest person ever made a partner in her firm and had reached the point where she could select her accounts.

She was also the most beautiful, sexiest woman in the business. "On scale of ten," one of her competitors had been known to say, "you need a new scale to rate Addie."

But on this Monday morning, she sat silent and immobile at her desk, gazing into a void. She had caught her husband, Jeff, cheating again. He had promised over and over not to stray. His shows of contrition often included tears, sobs of penitence. But each time it had turned out to be a promise he could not keep. He said he couldn't help himself. After all, he was just a man. She said, "Bullshit."

She admitted to herself, though, that she still loved the lying sack of shit. He was a brilliant novelist, a critical success and commercial juggernaut. He was witty, charming, dangerously handsome. He was a good father. At times even a good husband. And when he coveted her rather than another woman, he was a fantastic fuck.

This time, though, might be the straw. She weighed her options, then picked up her phone and called Adam. Adam owned a small but highly profitable PR agency. They had worked together on several projects, including some pro bono charity campaigns that exceeded the nonprofits' expectations. Adam also had made it perfectly clear that he was madly in love with her and couldn't understand why she didn't leave "that scum bucket husband of yours" for him.

"Hey, Addie. Do you know what seeing your name on my caller ID does to me on a Monday morning?"

"And you answered anyway?" she laughed.

"While shaking in anticipation all over," he said. "But I imagine this is a business call, not the one I've been waiting for these many years."

"On the contrary, dear sir, I have a proposition for you. This weekend. You and me. You make the arrangements."

"Holy shit. Really?"

"Really. It's time we took this relationship on the road for a test drive."

"Outstanding. I'll get right on it."

Addie decided she would tell Jeff her decision that night, after dinner when the kids were in their rooms, hopefully doing homework or reading a book rather than destroying brain cells on social media. She had given him too many free passes. It was time for some payback.

He was in the den, watching a baseball game on TV when she came downstairs wearing his favorite nightie, a teddy that was transparent enough to show her nipples and pubic hair. Jeff was stunned, knowing how pissed she was at him. Addie grabbed the remote, switched off the TV and sat next to him on the sofa.

"I'm going to tell you something. You can't do or say anything to change my mind, so don't even try. After I tell you what I've decided, what I'm going to do, I want you to lay me down right here on the couch and fuck me. Okay?"

"Yes, yes. Of course."

"Okay, then. Friday after school, I'm going to take the kids to my parents' house. I'll pick them up Sunday afternoon or evening. I'm going to go away for the weekend. I'm going to consider where we are in our marriage, how I've been religiously true to you and you've been serially unfaithful to me. And when I get back Sunday, I'll tell you whether I'm willing to try again to work it out or whether I'll file for divorce Monday morning."

"Addie, I..."

"No, Jeff. No. I told you can't say anything to make me change my mind, so just don't say anything at all. Just fuck me now. Make it good. It might be the last time."

X X X

Addie met Adam Friday afternoon at the commuter parking lot halfway between their homes. She would leave her car there. He had not yet told her where they were going, but he had told her to bring her golf clubs. She was a two-time past women's champion at the country club and had played on her college women's team. They transferred her sticks and suitcase to his SUV. They arrived at the luxury golf and tennis resort two hours later.

Adam had booked a small suite -- sitting room, kitchenette, bedroom, bathroom with shower stall and spa tub. Private balcony. Addie didn't flinch when she saw the one king-size bed. She not only knew what lay ahead, of course, but highly anticipated it. She had, indeed, been faithful to Jeff for many years. It was time for her to get some extra-marital jollies of her own.

They changed clothes for dinner, and she casually stripped down to show him the skimpy black bra and panties he would take off her later. At thirty-eight, Addie boasted the face and body of a much younger woman. Her breasts were high and firm, her waist slim, her hips round and narrow, her legs long and thin. She turned heads wherever she went, no matter what she was wearing. The classic little black dress she donned for dinner that night accentuated all the positives.

They had a delicious, relaxed dinner and lingered over coffee afterward. They chatted easily. Two long-time friends and associates, accomplished professionals confident in their relationship. They went to the lounge for a nightcap. A rock band was playing. When they danced for the second time to a slow song, she didn't just allow but encouraged him to grab her ass, pull her to him, crushing her tits against his chest, his hardening cock against her belly.

They hustled to the elevators and rode impatiently to their floor. Adam, normally as cool as cool can be, fumbled with the key card. Addie giggled, took it from him and deftly unlocked the door to the suite. Adam recovered his dexterity and had Addie's dress off and tossed aside by the time they crossed the sitting room to the bedroom door. She attacked his shirt and slacks while he stood by the bed, running his hands over her bare flesh. He unsnapped her bra. She pushed down her panties and stepped out of them, then yanked Adam's boxers to the floor.

His cock sprang to attention before her. She ran her fingers along the shaft, over the tip. She cupped his balls in her other hand. He moaned. She was even more luscious in the buff than he had imagined. Her tits were full with large brown nipples. Her skin was soft to his touch, smooth all over. She had a well-trimmed patch of pubic hair above her shaved pussy. He was a poor dreamer for never having imagined how beautiful, how sexy she truly was.

Addie wrapped her lips around the tip of Adam's dick and slowly eased his shaft into her mouth. He clasped his hands to the sides of her head, riding her back and forth as she sucked his cock deep, released it to her lips, then went deep again. He wanted to close his eyes and ears and put all his concentration into the nerves of his rod, but he didn't want to miss the sight of his dick sliding in and out between her lovely lips.

After too short of a time, he felt he couldn't go on much longer. He pulled back, helped Addie rise and fall back on the bed. She spread her legs. He crawled between her knees and licked and kissed up her left thigh to her belly and down her right thigh. He gradually closed in on her wet pussy. She jerked involuntarily when his lips touched her labia, his tongue grazed her clit. He licked her pussy tenderly, wedged his tongue into her snatch, ran his fingers up her sides and over her rounded tits. She wiggled and giggled in delight.

She had been so monogamous for so long that just the touch of another man's fingers on her skin sent bolts of lightning up her spine. To have an adoring man's face buried in her crotch, his tongue probing her snatch, raised the voltage to ecstatic levels. She wanted even more.

Addie slithered up the bed, and Adam followed her. He climbed on top of her, his dick poised at the entrance to her cunt. She raised her hips, searching for his rod. He rammed it into her, hard and deep. She gasped. She clutched his shoulders and yanked him down on top of her.

"Fuck me, Adam. Fuck me," she squealed.

He pounded into her. She pushed back, driving his cock deep inside, crushing her clit against his pelvis. They romped on the bed rhythmically, kissing, laughing, digging fingers into each other's skin. Their breathing hit a frantic pace. Their muscles tensed. This is how it's supposed to be, she thought. This is how it used to be all the time.

Her sex life flashed before her. The boys, the occasional girl. The men, the many men before Jeff. And then him. Empowering her intellectually, fulfilling her sexually. Cheating on her repeatedly. But now Adam. Adam drilling into her soul. Adam kissing her feverishly. Adam whispering in her ear, "God, I love you Addie. You're my dream."

"Fuck me, Adam," she repeated. "Fuck me hard."

Addie came just seconds before he fired buckets of cum into her pussy.

She wrapped her arms and legs around him, holding him tight, keeping his semi-hard dick in her cunt as long as she could. When he finally slipped out, she issued a small cry of despair. Then she rolled them over and kissed down his frame until she had his cum- and cunt-juice-covered cock in her mouth again. He began to stiffen right away. She popped her lips on his glans, looked up at his contorted face, and said, "I'm very sorry, mister, but you're just going to have to do that again."

Addie sat on top of him and buried his dick in her pussy. She rode her bucking bronco over hill and dale, field and stream. When he came, she did indeed feel like she had been fucked by a prize quarter horse retired to stud. They fell asleep in each other's arms.

She awoke several hours later to find Adam between her legs, fucking her for a third time that night. She lay back with a huge smile on her face and waited for him to fill her up with spunk again.

X X X

Jeff sat a long time at the desk in his home office that Friday night, trying in vain to make his computer screen fill with words that somehow might become a readable saga. All in vain. He gave up about midnight, went upstairs to their bedroom, turned on some porn and jerked off while wondering where his lovely wife was and what she was doing.

X X X

Addie had always been an early riser, and despite their late night of sex and a sleep-interrupting fuck, she woke up shortly after sunrise on Saturday. Adam lay naked beside her with a morning boner that was just too enticing to ignore. She slid down the bed, gently lifted his dick and slipped it into her mouth. He woke up with a smile on his face just before he filled her throat with jism.

They had breakfast and were on the first tee at nine. The pro had matched them with two men whose wives had opted for tennis instead. They didn't seem too pleased to be harnessed to a girl, no matter how beautiful, until they saw her stripe a long drive down the middle of the first fairway with a smooth swing they could only dream about.

They quickly moved Addie into the asset column on their scorecards and sat back in their cart to admire her physique and her skill. They were decent looking men, probably in their mid-forties. Ben owned an HVAC company. Hal was a general contractor who often threw subcontracts Ben's way. They were both single-digit handicappers, as were Addie and Adam.

After four holes, Addie was one over par, tied with Ben and a stroke ahead of both Adam and Hal. She decided it was time to up the stakes.

"From now on," she said, "we'll wager a favor per hole. Anyone who beats me will get a favor from me of my choosing. If I get a skin on a hole, beat all three of you, I will get a favor also of my choosing. You chicken shits game?"

They were.

No favors were cashed in on the subsequent three holes, even though they all lost a stroke to par. On the eighth, though, Hal won a skin with a chip-in from the fringe for birdie, topping pars by Addie and Adam.

On the ninth tee, Addie feigned deep thought for a few seconds before declaring, "Okay, Hal, you get to cop a feel. Either my boobs or my ass."

Hal quickly resolved the dilemma of choosing between two such alluring options. He shuffled around behind Addie, slipped his hands under her arms, pressed against her back and cupped her tits in his hands.

"Why, you clever devil," Addie said, laughing and wiggling her ass against his crotch in reward for his resourcefulness. He continued to massage her breasts and crush his hard dick against her ass until the fairway cleared and they could tee off again.

"Tell you what," Addie said. "As a ninth-hole bonus bet, I'll play from the men's tees with you. If none of you beat me -- in other words, all I have to do is tie for low score -- I get an extra favor. Probably not on the next tee because it's near the clubhouse, so on the eleventh."

The men agreed to the deal and realized they might have been hustled when she drilled another drive long and down the middle. The hole was a par five to close out the front side, and she, Hal and Adam all parred it. Addie danced around in anticipation of announcing the favor she would receive after another hole. First, though, she hustled into the women's locker room to take a pee. And play with her wet pussy a bit.

The tenth was a fairly routine par four, and Adam cashed in with a three-foot birdie putt after a stellar second shot. Play was backed up. They faced the prospect of significant waits on tees the remainder of the round. So Addie took her time and then lifted her sleeveless polo shirt over her head, removed her bra and declared: "My favor is that Ben has to suck my left nipple. Adam's favor is that he gets to suck my right nipple." The men quickly began fulfilling the favors.

Addie played the remainder of the round without a bra, which made watching her fluid swing that much more stimulating.

No one won the twelfth, but Addie took the tough par five thirteenth with a long birdie putt. She did a little dance on the green and then waltzed to the fourteenth tee, exaggerating the sway of her hips and breasts, while Adam drove their cart and Ben and Hal let their jaws drop to the ground.

Addie looked around, could see no one with an easy view of the tee and pulled down her shorts and panties. "Hal," she said, "lick my pussy." Hal dropped to his knees so quickly that it looked like he'd been shot. He clutched her ass, she spread her legs and he spent the next few minutes with his face buried in her crotch. Only when Adam alerted them when the fairway was clear and they could tee off again did he reluctantly give her cunt a final lick and kiss.

All four parred the fourteenth. Then Addie uncharacteristically muffed a chip shot and bogeyed the fifteenth, along with Hal. Adam and Ben awaited announcement of their favors on the following tee. Addie teased them with kisses on the cheeks and quick brushes of her chest against theirs.

"Okay, you two studs," she said. "Take out your dicks so I can suck them while we wait."

They produced their semi-hard cocks without delay. Addie knelt between them and sucked one while stroking the other.

She had felt released from bondage while fucking Adam the night before. She was back to being the good-time girl she remembered fondly. Now, sucking a pair of dicks in the great outdoors, she thrilled to a gleeful wantonness, a willingness to not just push boundaries but to obliterate them. If a lady can smile with the tip of a cock in her throat, then Addie had a smile as wide as the fairway that lay before them.

The foursome had a substantial enough pause in play, and the group behind them was even slower than the ones ahead, so Addie had plenty of time to work their rods until both men blew loads down her throat. After she licked their dicks clean, she helped them pack them away so that they could play on.

Predictably, Adam and Ben scuffed balls everywhere but on a line to the hole on the sixteenth, but Addie and Hal both parred it. Hal won the seventeenth with a par, but they all agreed that the eighteenth tee was too visible for a favor to be granted there. Addie winked at Hal to assure him she had a plan to deliver the favor he had won.

In appropriate fashion, they all parred the eighteenth to finish on high notes. Although the men, of course, had hoped that Addie would blow up and distribute even more favors.

Addie told Ben and Adam to take the carts back to the pro shop and deal with their clubs. She took Hal's hand and led him into the basement, where the locker rooms were. On her earlier bathroom break, she had noticed a special toilet room for "name your gender" people between the men's and women's facilities. It was unoccupied. She pulled Hal in, closed and locked the door and quickly stripped off her clothes. She pulled down Hal's shorts and briefs, leaned forward with her hands on the sink and ass sticking out behind and ordered, "Fuck me, Hal. Fuck me."

He drove his dick deep into her pussy. He leaned on top of her and reached around to cradle her jiggling tits in his hands. She braced her hands and feet against his ferocious thrusts.

"You are so fucking hot, Addie," he hissed. "I can't believe I'm actually fucking you."

"Believe it, Hal," she laughed. "Your dick feels really good in my pussy."

"It sure does," he said, laughing with her and squeezing her tits.

He pounded her harder and harder. She shivered with delight. When he came, he cried out, "Oh, shit, shit, shit. Fucking unbelievable." After he emptied his load inside her, Addie swung around, crouched down and licked cum and cunt juice from his cock.

They found Ben and Adam looking over merchandise in the pro shop. The gigantic grin on Hal's face told them that Addie had come through with a suitable favor for him. The men all shook hands. Addie gave Ben and Hal fervent kisses on the lips while hugging them tight to her chest. As they parted, she said, "You boys be good husbands now and go fuck your wives." They laughed and promised to obey.

X X X

Jeff wasted away Saturday morning reorganizing files he'd never look at again. He wandered around the house, remembering when he and Addie had fucked in the dining room, she'd given him a blowjob in the kitchen. The time she let him come on her face out on the deck. He stood there in the sunlight and jerked off, spraying his cum over the railing and onto the pool deck below. If only his wife were there with him.

X X X

Addie and Adam grabbed a quick bite to eat and then went up to their suite to clean up and take a short nap. They clambered into the shower together to save time, but Addie soaped up her hands to clean his cock and balls, and there was no stopping them then. Adam's dick sprung into an immediate erection. He fingered her snatch until he was sure the wetness there was not from the shower head. She braced against the back wall of the stall, and he guided his shaft into her twat. He was super excited from the series of favors on the course and soon shot multiple spurts of cum into her pussy.

Adam, naturally, had not been overly pleased with the favors Addie had bestowed on their golf companions. He recognized, though, that he had no hold on her, no claim to her devotion. And if this weekend was not to be the start of a beautiful relationship, it was an overflowing chest of memories.

Their nap was interrupted by the ringing bedside telephone about thirty minutes after they climbed onto the bed naked and lay uncovered on top of the counterpane. Adam answered. The caller was a friend of his who had arrived that morning, played a round of golf, saw Adam's name on the pro shop registration sheet and wanted to know if he was free for dinner. He placed his hand over the mouthpiece, told a sleepy-eyed Addie that Mark was a good friend and a delightful dinner companion, so would she be okay if he joined them that evening. She agreed.

They met Mark in the lobby outside the restaurant at seven. Adam was divorced and unattached, so Mark was not at all suspicious, just envious, when he introduced Addie. They enjoyed another delicious meal and lively conversation. Mark was an accomplished story-teller, and he and Adam related many humorous anecdotes about their escapades together starting their freshman year in college. Addie grew suspicious that they had arranged this surprise meeting. But she ultimately decided that she really didn't care if they had. She was having a great time with two handsome, intelligent, witty men.

12