Retreat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They went back to the lounge and the men took turns dancing with her. She let no distance come between her and either of them as they shuffled slowly around the dance floor. When Mark kissed her on the lips to thank her for one dance, during which she had reveled in feeling his hard cock pressed against her, she returned the kiss with passion. Thus, there were three of them who impatiently awaited the arrival of the elevator to their floor that night.

They stopped in the sitting room while the men ripped off their clothes. Addie had worn the little black dress again, this time with nothing beneath it. They picked her up and deposited her on the couch. Adam kissed her face and tits, Mark her thighs and pussy. She begged them to get to where their cocks were accessible to her, so they carried her into the huge bed and knelt one on each side of her. She stroked their hard dicks as they fondled, kissed and licked her all over. She came the first time with Adam licking her pussy and Mark sucking her nipples.

Addie had them lie down on their backs with her between them, facing the opposite direction. She alternated sucking their cocks while they took turns fingering her snatch. Addie shuddered in climax again. She flipped a leg over Mark so that he could eat her cunt while she sucked Adam's dick. Then she pivoted so that Adam licked her snatch and she sucked Mark's shaft.

Adam then rose up, knelt behind her as she lay diagonally on the bed and slid his cock into her pussy. She gasped as Adam filled her cunt and Mark her mouth with their dicks. She felt tingles of warmth course through her body. She hadn't been so DP'd since her early in her career and had forgotten how fucking exhilarating it could be. Both men soon reached their limit, moaned loudly and fired streams of cum into her pussy and down her throat.

They rested in place a few minutes, but their dicks remained hard inside her. They swapped positions without a word; Mark fucked her from behind, she sucked Adam's cock. For a woman who loved fucking and sucking cock equally, this was the ultimate prize. The second coming took longer, and Addie relished the pounding she was taking, the pleasure she was giving and receiving. Their lust for her was overwhelming. She craved the attention, the raw desire of it. She happily swallowed another load of cum when Adam exploded in her mouth and Mark in her cunt.

Mark stayed the night with them. This time, Addie initiated the sex with a sleeping partner. She climbed on top of Mark and guided his semi-hard dick into her snatch while Adam slept soundly on the other side of the bed. Mark woke up and reached up to bounce her tits in his hands as the cowgirl bucked up and down on top of him the way she'd ridden Adam earlier. She rode him hard and he came with the power of a plow horse. She collapsed on top of him, kissed him long and hard on the mouth, rolled over and went back to sleep.

X X X

Jeff thought reading might be a solution to his mind wandering Saturday night. But as the night before, he could not focus on the task. He went to their dressing room, opened Addie's underwear drawer and took out one of her frilly C-cup bras and bikini panties. He climbed into their bed naked, draped the bra over his cock and held the panties to his nose, trying in vain to smell his wife close to him while he jerked off.

X X X

Addie and the two men crowded into the shower together Sunday morning. Addie washed their cocks and balls. The men soaped up her tits, ass and pussy. As tight as the fit was, she maneuvered to take their dicks in her mouth and give each of them one last blowjob to cap off the weekend.

They hit the restaurant at brunch time. Addie joked that she'd skip appetizers because she'd already savored hers. They talked about just about everything except their sexual jubilee. Adam even bragged about Addie's Saturday golf score without mentioning any of the favors done on the course. Adam and Addie both hugged Mark tight in saying goodbye. Addie kissed him and slipped her tongue between his lips.

X X X

Jeff lay in bed late into the morning on Sunday. He was totally disconsolate, fearful of what Addie would tell him she had chosen the path he least desired, the one leading away from him, when she returned. The night before, he had positioned a picture of her on the night stand by his side of the bed to make it feel like she was there with him. He rolled onto his side as noon approached, gazed into her eyes and jerked off.

X X X

Addie had been silent for most of the drive home. She had considered her options: total freedom to pursue weekends like she'd just enjoyed versus continuing frustrations over Jeff's dalliances and lies about them. But she couldn't shake off the main underlying factor: She loved the bastard. She loved their kids. Their home. She damn near cried because she simply couldn't decide.

She kissed Adam warmly when they returned to the commuter parking lot. He didn't embarrass himself by asking her what lay ahead for them as a couple. He sensed that the weekend had been a huge fling, possibly in retaliation for something Jeff had done. She wouldn't have gotten it on with Ben, Hal and Mark if she were making a move for him. They promised to talk again soon and get together for drinks or dinner.

Addie bought some groceries and then picked up her kids at her parents' house. She told them simply that she had enjoyed her weekend away from family and felt refreshed and happy to see them again. She arrived home in time to prepare dinner for Jeff and the children. He was as solicitous of her as he'd ever been. Wish was command. A smile directed his way was a blessing from the gods. She spent time with the kids in the family room, getting reports on their weekend with the grandparents and updates on their school work and friends.

After the kids brushed their teeth and she kissed them goodnight, she took another quick shower and rummaged around her dressing area, wondering what best to wear for the great confrontation ahead. While in the shower, she had considered a third option: Accepting that Jeff would continue to scramble from pussy to pussy, she could occasionally mount a cock hunt of her own -- she certainly had verified that weekend that easy game was abundant. She saw the picture of her that he had placed at his bedside. She smiled, decided what to wear and headed downstairs to have the talk with Jeff.

She had made up her mind. For better or for worse.

He was just sitting in the den. No TV, no music, no computer. A blank look on his face. Total silence. Hoping for redemption, fearing retribution. He looked up when he heard her pad into the room. He was disappointed to see that she wore not a sexy nightgown but an ankle length terry cloth robe. She stood in front of him, hands on hips and stared down sternly at him.

"I have just one thing to say," she said. She loosened the belt on the robe, opened it and shrugged it back off her shoulders onto the floor. She wore nothing underneath. She grinned. "Are you gonna just sit there or are you gonna fuck your hot, horny wife?"

12