All Comments on 'Retreat'

by Aged49writer

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker6011 months ago

Hope you liked it. I did not. Retribution to a left handed, semi cheating RAAC that really is not. Nothing was resolved. Nothing was learned, by either party. Possibly worst of all worlds. But hey, it is what it is. This felt like a disguised cuck story, with a veil of repentance. At the end, I hated both of them. Was this the goal? Mission accomplished. The only love in the whole story was her dumbass boy toy, who has no clue how he’s being used. Husband should face the fact that he doesn’t love his wife anymore, move on. He pined the weekend for a woman that no longer exists if she ever did. He should have got in his car and been GONE. For the wife, ok, now you’re getting the same exact thing as your soon to be ex husband. Feel good now? These two fuck and suck like it was fast food. Newsflash, they should get a damn divorce, find someone who really loves them. Stay together, it’s just more of the same thing. Love? What’s love got to do with it? Answer: not a fuckin thing.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Deplorable people throughout. The main character willingly chose to infect herself with a cancer of the soul. It sounds like she started the story with one. Pity the children.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer11 months ago

Ha. I'm as deviant as they come. BUT... Addie was upset that her husband had cheated... again. So she has a fuck-fest weekend. Initially with a friend, a divorcee. But the part that kills the story is that she then seduces two MARRIED men into playing sex games... and fucking one of them. That makes her a huge hypercrite! What about their wives? You know, the married partners whose marriages she was ruining by her (and their) actions?

We don't get to know if Mark was single or married, as if the writer suddenly realised what he had written makes Addie as bad as her cheating husband. Oh well. Then, of course, the story stops from explaining what her actual decision was, leaving the reader betwix/between. Still, I enjoyed the well written story so many thanks. Cheers.

fireman73fireman7311 months ago

I would have certainly loved to have been part of that foursome. Not quite in the class of a scratch golfer but I could get a few "strokes" per side. Poor Adam. Just used. I don't believe he minded other than he hoped it would last longer. Good story. Possibly more?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

4 Stars. Nice story of justified revenge, well written and thought out, I was a little surprised at the closing sentence though.

BTW: three typos its 'tits not fits.'

JustplainjeffJustplainjeff11 months ago

Really a different type of story. Addie might be the hottest, most detestable woman on this sight. This story might have been better placed in LW category, but its still very well done. Jeff just doesn't deserve her.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Call me old but this kind of fucked up. Yes Jeff is habitual cheater and she says she still loves him. But does it make it right that she wants to become a cheating slut every couple weeks too? What about STDs for Either one of them to bring home. What will the children think about there cheating on each other, and don't think they won't Notice what's happening around them. I say is they both can't Honor there are marriage vows, then they should just divorce. Then the children will understand their Parents going out and dating, or just stop the cheating! Please write another chapter, so we can see what happens..

goodshoes2goodshoes2about 1 month ago

This was a tough story to rate (for me). I clicked on 4 stars but have not yet hit enter so it has not registered with Literotica. I am still mulling this over. Oh hell. Just clicked a 5-star rating. Why? Looked at some of the comments by other readers. She is just getting even. Will she continue from time to time with a wild weekend? Who knows? Only the author knows. It is his story, and it is only a story. So, it is sexy but also funny how she played the round of golf and "betting" on each hole played. It is just a story folks, and I truly enjoyed it. Serves the asshole husband right.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAged49writer@Aged49writer
I am a retired professional. Single. No kids or pets. I live alone but have a nice circle of friends to have lunch or dinner with, see a movie at a real theater, attend a concert or play, bitch about the weather and politicians. I love to read, have a growing collection of mor...