All Comments on 'Retrenched, Revenge'

by MopeyDick

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great job

Can't wait for Richard to head to the hotel and bang is sloppy wet wife.

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXover 17 years ago
This will be mentioned on the AH.

This is a classic "rape for revenge" type of story, or is it? Aside the alcohol, one might be forgiven for thinking this a consensual cheating story. I certainly got a nasty thrill of how he cuckolded his ex-boss for revenge. However, this could have been longer and had more dialogue. I give it a 4. I hope that this writer does even better in time.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusabout 15 years ago
not bad, but...

The story was well done, good pacing and buildup. The answering machine message was lame, but that's about what what one would expect from a drunk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
once is enough?

to me, it would seem not enough

buttman52buttman52almost 14 years ago
True Story

This happened to me just like the story,and as i read it the memories that came flooding back caused me to get a hard on and cum all over my computor ,I know i'am still laughing thank you

VapspegeoVapspegeoover 7 years ago
Nice and right to the point

Although he was given a reason Yes he felt his friend and boss feared him so right shored him. For revenge he Raped his wife for that poor reason.

Please you can think of a better reason to Rape and destroy someone else's life who had nothing directly to do with his release. A better outcome would have been to have him become successful and have the pretty young wife dump her husband his old boss for him. That to me Would have been more satisfying.

Having sex with a drunk person who cannot give permission for anything is Rape, and should not be glorified in anyway. The voice mail at the end is even smaller for someone who thinks of himself a man. Looking at the actions of his Boss, he was correct to release him.

He had NO CHARACTER and you showed us by what you wrote him doing.

moultonknobmoultonknobover 1 year ago

A bit more wouldn't go amiss

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous