Return Home

Story Info
I return home, reuniting with my old love: the showerhead.
1.2k words
4.57
17.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My foot tapped as I waited for the light to turn green. I was going home to my parents house, and they were all at a sporting event. I asked if my mom would cut my hair for me (it's easier and cheap, and she knows how to cut my hair since we have the same curl pattern), and if I could shower at the house before she got home.

This is always how she cut my hair in high school when I still lived there: I'd take a shower and afterwards she would cut it while it's still wet. I'd been needing a haircut for a while and it's hard to find time to be over at my parents house long enough to shower and get a haircut, being in my first year of law school and all.

But the stars aligned. And I was driving home in anticipation of my shower. You see, the first orgasm I ever had was from the showerhead in my parents house. And to this day, it's some of the best solo orgasms I've ever had. Even a Hitachi doesn't compare. The combination of the pressure, and warmth just... makes me get chills even thinking about it.

I really took it for granted, learning to orgasm in that shower with that showerhead because nothing has compared. I live in a rental house now and the showerhead in the downstairs shower is okay, but nothing compared to the shower back home.

I knew no one was going to be home, and I could barely stand it, I was so horny. I hadn't let that showerhead pleasure me in so long. I think the last time was Thanksgiving, and I remember it was really risky. We had all played a soccer game so my entire family, including my boyfriend, were walking around the house. But I knew I wouldn't have a chance for a while since I never shower there, so I laid down on the showerhead floor and cupped my hand over my mouth, and gave myself a quick, explosive orgasm.

But this time, I could take my time. They were at a track meet, and those take forever. I was coming home from a show on campus, I was so sweaty and exhausted. I've had a really long week of studying for law finals and preparing for my show, and I was ready for my version of a spa day.

When I got home, I immediately bolted to the bathroom, locking the door behind me and turning my shower on. After undressing, I kept one hand in the stream of water to feel it heating up, and let the other hand travel in between my legs. I gasped. I was already so wet.

I let my middle finger slide over my clit, shuddering with pleasure. I was so ready, I bet I could cum twice before my family gets home. I climbed into the shower, letting the warm water run over my body. I explored other parts of my body, running my hands over my breasts, neck, through my hair. The water pressure is so much better than my rental in the city. I really took this for granted in high school. Why I wasn't orgasming every single morning before school is beyond me.

After a minute of letting the warm water cascade over my skin, it was time. I unhooked the showerhead and laid down on the floor of the shower. I scooted close to the edge so that I can just lay back and hold it between my legs. I was aching with anticipation. I start adjusting the showerhead jet settings, getting to my favorite setting. The showerhead is so old that the labeling of each setting is faded, but I know exactly what it feels like.

With a sigh, I put my legs up in the air, letting the showerhead settle between my legs. I move it around until I feel it hit that spot. I don't have to stifle my moans, so I let my mouth open and let out long, shallow breaths, before finally giving into deep moans as I rock my hips against the water.

I'm already dangerously close, but I can't help myself from giving into the pleasure. Screwing up my eyes, gripping the shower head and grinding for all it's worth, I let the orgasm overcome me. My legs lock up, the pleasure is so great it's almost painful, and I'm actually silent, simply writhing and tossing my head back. I know I probably look insane, but letting my lust take over like this drives me wild.

Once it becomes too much, I pull the shower head away and let it dangle, spraying around. I'm too exhausted to deal with it right now. I look down. My body is already turning pink, both from arousal and from the warm water. But I'm not done.

I grab the shower head, now dangling at my feet. I place it between my legs, flinching slightly. I'm so sensitive, but I have to squeeze one more in before everyone gets home. I don't know when I'll get the chance again. I aim it slightly off of my clit to give myself a break, but let myself get aroused again. Once the slight trickle leaves me aching for more, I finally let the stream back onto my clit. I moan in pleasure again, it feels just like it did at the beginning. I could do this all day if I had this house to myself.

I move it around, writhing under the hot water pulsing against my clit. It's so intense, so much more intense than my vibrator at home or my fingers or anything I've ever felt. My mouth fell open, falling into wordless moans as I felt my second orgasm approaching. Fighting all instinct, knowing that the result will be sensational, I pull the shower head up and turn it up one setting higher. The stream is going stronger and harder now, and I place it squarely back on my aching clit. I arch my back as soon as it touches me, moaning and gasping. I grind hard against it even though the pleasure is so great I can't even control myself, and I let the orgasm take me.

I scream into my hand, shaking and twisting, my other hand still firmly holding the shower head between my legs. It becomes too much almost immediately, but I kept holding onto it, letting wave after wave of almost painful pleasure crashed through my body, sending me into spasms.

As if by instinct, my hand yanks the shower head away and I let go of it, sitting up and gasping. My wet hair falls in strands around me as I look down to my very red, flushed chest. I shut the water off quickly, standing up and replacing the shower head. With wobbling legs, I hop out of the shower, my arousal still slick running down my leg. I wrap my hair and body in a towel, splashing cold water on my face in an attempt to calm myself down, but let one finger slip between my legs and rub my still slick clit, moaning in pleasure. I might have to go one more round before they get home.