All Comments on 'Return of The Slender Man Ch. 01'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
tazz317tazz317almost 6 years ago
PLOTS, COUNTERPLOTS, TAMPERING, FRAME UPS

a typical day in the life of politics and sides, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
.

By now these stories seem written by Milton William Cooper....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More Please

I look forward to Chapter 2 revealing more clues, but the golf discs and the Hammonds meeting seems to point the finger at someone who wants the Harlan/Gonzales University scandal to see the light of day and the kids taken are bargaining chips to force Crowbars' hand in exposing that particular cover-up.

Then there is the words on the pages and what they spell out...

"(1) Don't look or it takes you, (2) HELP ME!, (3) Always Watches. No Eyes, (4) Can't Run, (5) Leave Me Alone, (6) no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, (7) [Has yet to be revealed] (8) [Picture of Slender Man & some pine trees, no words just a drawing]". The 7th page may be an important clue or just the taunting of the Commander.

The first boy was abducted in the woods (1), the 2nd boy was kidnapped in front of his dad who subsequently mentally lost it getting progressively worse (2), then the golf discs were found (8), followed by the excitement at the police station where the golf discs were taken from the safe and put in the MCD room, then the two girls (3) & (4), then the Ridley boy (5), then the solicitor's daughter (6), and finally Susie Haskins (7).

There may be a pattern there but I am not seeing it yet.

My guess is that the person behind the kidnappings really wants to destroy the finances of the University and the careers of the State's elected leaders who all covered up the sexual abuse that Coaches Harlan and Gonzales committed at the University. But as you throw out red herrings to those us off the scent of these cases, we need more facts.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Next chapter submitted

The second chapter of the series is submitted.

About the eight pages: they are the messages from the eight pages of the Slender Man game and Slender Man lore, so don't look TOO hard for patterns based upon the words. Having said that, there ARE Easter eggs in the story, so see if y'all can figure out what those might be...

teedeedubteedeedubalmost 6 years ago
you can

create chaos. especially relating to today's political climate. i'm lovin' it. Keep 'em coming.

prsstaridprsstaridalmost 6 years ago
Please tell me....

Please tell me that someone in the "Guardian's of Justice" video recorded this political meeting and posts it on YouTube.

Very interesting story. Lots of mystery.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Oh My!

Children in pain or in trouble are gut wrenching moments for anyone with real feelings. Add the nightmare of dirty politics to serve selfish interest and the god of money in the same mix and we all could be headed for a mental/emotional breakdown.

WW you sure know how to "wind us up and toss us around" while we try to look past all that stuff to find the kernels of observation and deduction we crave.

Just know this tale will carry over the weekend BEFORE there will be even a hint of a solution.

Damn your good!

One Day at a Time,

The Ol' Man

tazz317tazz317almost 6 years ago
FOR WW

why did you begin a new story without finishing the other. UNLESS you have a hidden agenda about tie-ing them together at a later date, TK U MLJ LV NV

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 6 years agoAuthor
tazz317

Not sure what you mean about not finishing a story before starting another one. Which story did I not finish?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
PATRICIA....

patricia should have gotten to fuck the iron crowbar, she really wanted to

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

No idea at this stage.

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum9 months ago

Slender man must be using some sort of sonic beam. Depending upon length of blast, short one renders short term memory loss whereas a long blast or high frequency of sound renders subconscious. That would explain both the school and police station incidents. However does explain how he opened IC safe. Reason for kidnapping I need more data. As suspects, I would be looking at either very tall football players or basketball. Due to his seeming slim frame I would be looking for former basketball player.

chytownchytown6 months ago

****Thanks for the read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
2172 Followers
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES