Return to Hogshead Farm Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now that the embarrassing part was out of the way, undressing in front of Mark, outdoors in the open air to boot, all Jenny needed now was to let go and enjoy herself. She looked over at the trough, around it was a deep mix of sloppy mud of many different browns, bits of grass and the greenish tinge of large qualities of cowshit. That was the last place you'd find a "nice" girl, so she decided that all in meant there, and if it stinks to high heaven, so be it. Jenny took longer, slower and exaggerated strides the further towards the centre she battled, finding it difficult and exhausting to pull her foot back out to make the next step, as she sank deeper into the filth every step closer to the trough. Jenny stopped, exhausted, about a metre away from it. Standing still, the level of the muck kissed the bottom of her knee caps, and she was smattered all the way up her thighs with browns and greens globs of mud and cowshit.

Mark's breathing was shallow, he knew all too well the crippling anticipation that standing naked in a very dirty place brought on, knowing that the time to fully commit to your dirty fate had arrived. Mark circled round to get a better view, his wellies sank up to his calves in the mud even though he was taking care to avoid what looked like the deeper parts, so that his boots weren't overtopped.

Jenny glanced over at Mark's new position, checking he was there for reassurance, and allowed him a nervous smile before letting herself sink slowly down onto her knees, so that the muddy mixture kissed her pussy.

"You've got this," he shouted back over to her.

"Oooo, that's cold!" Jenny exclaimed, as she instinctively recoiled from it.

"That'll pass in a second or two, give it time" Mark replied in encouragement.

He was right, the initial shock quickly passed, so Jenny lent forward and pushed her arms into the cool, sloppy mess in front of her and transferred her weight onto them to go down on all fours. They quickly sank well past her elbow, to her surprise, so that her breasts and stomach lay on its gloopy surface, and for a moment she thought that she was going to unintentionally faceplant the muck as she lurched forward, but she reached the bottom and caught herself with her face inches off its surface. The mud stank of manure, the normal earthy smell relegated to a side note, temporarily freezing Jenny to the spot as her nose was only six inches from its stench.

This gave time for Mark to look between her legs and admire the contrast between the mud covered outer lips of her pussy, which were now a rich brown colour where they had kissed the mud, and the bright pink showing between them, knowing to well that soon they'll all be the same colour as the pool of filth around her. It wasn't lost on Mark how strong it smelt, having drawn in some long breaths through his nose.

"That's pretty rank, there's far more shit than a couple of weeks ago, I'll fully understand if you don't want to do this," Mark said to provide Jenny with an out if she wanted one.

This broke the spell Jenny was under and defiantly she pressed her face forwards into the stench of cowshit and pushed downward it into the muck. The world went instantly dark as her face, nose and lips felt the wet caress of the dirty mixture. She pulled back up and blinked her eyelids, which were coated heavily and she only managed to open them on the third attempt. Globs of dirt clumped her eyelashes together and her face now dark brown, whilst her nose and lips were a nice shade of cowshit green.

"Did I go fully under?" Jenny spluttered to Mark.

"You did well. You look like you're wearing one of those face masks folk get at a spa, but yours is probably more organic than those! I bet one of those would cost you an arm and leg at a spa!" Mark replied, sounding suitably impressed. "You stopped just short of your ears and hair is still clean, apart from your fringe," Mark added, with not much to be unimpressed about, as a beautiful girl had just pushed her face into a dirty mixture of mud and cowshit because she wanted to explore his fantasy. Not many men could say that.

Letting Go

----------

Jenny's interpretation of Mark's description was that she'd done good, but had stopped short. "I've already got cowshit all over my face, why the fuck am I holding back," she thought chastising her efforts. With a new sense of purpose, she pulled her caked arms clear of the surface several times and plunged them back in, churning up the mud and mixing in the cowshit to make it sloppier. When it looked shinier and wetter, she took a deep breath and plunged her face back under its surface, with force, wiggling her shoulders and using her body to drive herself diagonally down and under. Having broken the surface with her shoulders, she drove through the gloop with relative ease, and her whole head, shoulders and the top of her back disappearing under the filth. She continued driving forwards until she felt the weight and wet caress of the mud on the small of her back.

Mark looked on, gobsmacked. All he could see of Jenny above the quagmire's surface was her nicely rounded and now mud-caked backside pointing slightly upward, her thighs spread wide disappearing under the muck beneath her, and her mud coated virginia and anus in all their glory. Her whole upper body from the small of her back was submerged and hidden beneath the filth. Mark desperately wanted to plonge his nose into her dirty arsehole and lick her pussy off like a muddy treat, but he bit his lip and kept control.

Jenny held perfectly still under the surface, enjoying the stillness, darkness and the feeling of wet muck pressing into her face and skin from everywhere around her. She then drove her knees forward and pushed her bum back, rocking it beneath the mud, arching her back and pulling her head and then the rest of her body clear of its surface until she was finally sat upright on her haunches in a kneeling position, everything below her belly button still buried beneath the dirt. She felt heavy and uncoordinated from the thick layer of muck covering every inch of her. The muck caking her mouth was just as thick, Jenny had to open her mouth wide to break its surface tension, to create a hole and grab a shitty breath through the filthy mixture, which crept into her open mouth. Mark admired her uniform coating of lumpy brown mud, with streaks of green dung running through it, which glistened in the evening sunshine. She looked like a clay statue: she had the rough shape of a woman, but without any sign of facial features until she blew her nose hard and two small holes appeared through the mud at her nostrils.

Jenny used a dirty hand to scrape the mud from her eyes and mouth, and then looked around for Mark, a bit disoriented having lost track of which way she was facing whilst her eyes had been covered. When she found him, he was beaming back at her. He said something but the mud in her ears made it intelligible. Jenny pushed her filthy fingers through their two inch muck coating and scraped out as much as she could from the canal, knowing full well that she'd pushed some further up, but she could hear better already.

"Did I get it that time?" asked a very dirty Jenny sarcastically.

"I don't think there's any girl as dirty as you... in at least a hundred metres," Mark answered back.

"Honestly, the whites of your eyes are dazzlingly bright in contrast to the dark mud all over your face. And all I can see is the pink of the inside of your mouth and tongue, and the white of your teeth when you talk, everything else is completely shit-caked brown. I've never met a girl like you before," Mark said in complete admiration.

Jenny held her arms out in front of her to admire how dirty they looked, they were caked in a thick layer of mud, which also felt heavy like the rest of her, and then smeared some of the greenish muck from her breasts down to her belly button creating green steaks on the brown canvas of her body. Being so dirty looked funny, naughty and hot to see herself in such a state. It also felt nice against her skin, wet and smooth, and she'd warmed up a treat under its insulating layer. Okay, it did absolutely stink but even its pungent smell was somehow becoming inviting. Jenny knew that being this dirty and smelly wasn't socially acceptable behaviour, especially so for a woman due to stereotypes, but was surprised by how turned on it made her feel and needed to scratch that itch.

"So Mark, what are you going to make me do? Fill my mouth or my crack?" Jenny said seriously, wasting no time at all.

Mark stared at Jenny for a few seconds before realising that she was taking the role of submissive, and following her lead, "Both of course," he said, just as seriously not breaking eye contact.

Jenny looked down at the pool she knelt in and scooped up a handful of the soft dirty browny-green slop in her right hand. It sat on her upturned hand like a slowly melting ice cream, sinking and spreading out over her fingers. She picked out a tuft of grass with the muddy fingers of her left hand before lifting her right to her mouth before the mud was able to escape from it. She hesitated, opened her mouth wide, and then pushed as much as much as she could inside, gagging as it touched the back of her throat. She quickly recovered and then wiped the remainder up over her face, blocking her nostrils and covering her eyes yet again. Deciding to leave her nose blocked, she pushed her fore and middle fingers, still thick with the sloppy muck from the pool, into her filled mouth so that the excess pushed its way back out past them. This just about made sufficient space around them to draw in a very shitty breath, before dragging the muck stuck to her fingers off with her teeth as she pulled them back out of her mouth. She then rubbed the muck that had collected on her lips over the outside of her teeth with her fingers, like she was brushing them but with shit instead of toothpaste. Finally content that her mouth was just about as disgusting as it could possibly get, she spat out what wasn't stuck, which dribbled down her chin, and turned back to Mark, opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue.

Mark gazed into her mouth, impressed by how much muck she had managed to cake to both sides of her teeth, which had been beautifully white, but were now almost completely brown where they were thickly coated and yellow where the mud had been wiped away leaving a thinner film behind. Her tongue was dark brown, with muddy spittle threads hanging between it and her teeth.

Mark gave an approving nod, then realised that Jenny still had mud over her eyes, so said, "Good, very good. Your arse is crying out for some attention before you're allowed to defile your pussy, understood?"

Jenny nodded her head, with difficulty. Her mouth felt odd, strangely full still despite having spat out the loose contents. There was also no escaping the bitter taste of cowshit, her saliva glands were on overdrive making it feel overly wet and making her feel the need to swallow, which just washed the shitty taste down the back of her throat. Every breath she took also tasted of shit as she drew it through her dirty mouth. It was by no means pleasant, but not bad enough to distract her mission and a much deserved orgasm.

Jenny pulled herself up onto her knees, scraped the mud from her face and lent forward. Steadying her balance with her left hand sunk into the pool, kind of down on all fours minus one, she twisted her right arm around her back and wiped a handful of mud up her arse crack, allowing her finger tip to linger and play with her anus as it passed with each subsequent stroke. This felt really good, so it wasn't long before her finger was pushed in knuckle deep, wiggling it around whilst inside, before pulling it back out to apply more dirty lubrication to do it again.

To Mark's delight, Jenny moaned and closed her eyes whilst doing this. Jenny enjoying herself whilst dirty was almost as important to Mark as her getting dirty in the first place. "Doing something for someone else's benefit, knowing that they like it, is a special treat; doing something because you enjoy it should lead to lots more messy adventures," Mark thought to himself.

With some urgency, Jenny sat back down, her bum disappearing from sight under the surface of the muck, slid her legs underneath her and lay backward so that only her knees and upper body were visible above it. Mark watched Jenny's hands as they rubbed muck into her breasts and then disappeared under the surface, assumedly all the way to her crotch Judging by the reaction on Jenny's face, hands and arms moving the surface of the mud as she rubbed and teased herself below its surface, before repeating the process over and over again. The longer she did this the more ragged her breathing and the louder her grunts and moans of delight became. When it was too much to contain, Jenny arched her back and pushed her legs out very straight, her knee's disappearing beneath the surface, tightening all of her muscles as the orgasm built. Jenny moaned and let her dirty teeth gently bite her muddy bottom lip. Her hand movement below the surface had become more obvious and frantic, her eyes were shut and her mouth open in delight.

Jenny took Mark by surprise by stopping suddenly and clumsily turning over onto her front. She repositioned her face over a particularly large pile of fresh cowshit before pushing down into it, her arms tucked underneath her body and the surface of the muck, as her hands took turns driving her pussy wild. She wiggled and squirmed herself deeper into the mud, periodically lifting her head and tilting her shit caked face to the side to refill her lungs with oxygen before pushing it back under the now greeny-brown surface of the liquid shit pool. By the time she stopped wiggling, she had all but completely submerged under the stinking pool.

Finally, Jenny let out a loud carnal moan deep into the filth, then pushed herself up on all fours for much needed air, panting hard as she crouched there, still allowing her right hand to continue to play between her legs. Marked watched on admiring her featureless head plastered in greens and browns whilst the rest of her body was thickly matted with a covering of darker browns. Sitting back up on her knees, Jenny ran her hands over her face to wipe some of the shit off revealing very dirty features beneath, which at least resembled a face now, and pushed her fingers into ears to hook out as much cowshit as she could. Jenny sighed, and looked at Mark.

"Was that good?" asked Mark, pretty much knowing the answer already.

"Fuck yes," said Jenny, sounding completely out of breath. "How am I going to get on with being a simple country girl now that the sight of mud or the smell of manure is going to make me horny!?! I've got you to blame for that!"

"Was it as good to watch as you were expecting?" Jenny asked, suddenly conscious that it was Mark's kink and she was having all the fun.

It was Mark's turn to reassure her with a smile, and he said, "You were stunningly beautiful dressed, you took them off and I wanted you so badly it hurt. But you then got muddied up to the eyeballs and looked sexy and radiant in a whole different way making me want you so bad it hurt. What you see in me and I'm not so sure about, but what I see in you makes me scared as it's not something I want to lose or could replace."

Jenny stood up, thick lumps of mud dropped from her body, making loud splatting noises around her as they fell back to the surface of the pool. Her whole body from her neck down was caked in a really thick layer of mud and cowshit. She fought her way over to where Mark was standing and gave him a very shitty but passionate kiss on his lips. Sometimes a physical response can say far more, and say it better, than any words she could have conjured up. As in his own words, Mark had described what it felt like to be falling in love with her.

Watching Mark wipe his lips on a handkerchief, which Jenny found hilarious, as who carries a handkerchief these days!? She ran her hands down her belly, between her legs and then down her thighs, flicking large globs of muck back into the pool after each stroke, slowly revealing her body, and finer details like pubic hair - her body somewhat cleaner but all still the same shade of deep brown, just a thinner covering.

Mark watched, enjoying the shape of Jenny's fit body emerging from its muddy coat. He thought to himself: naked looked nice, completely clarried looked naughty, whilst thinny coated looked dirty. Mark found that all three rang his bell in different ways. Mark wanted nothing more than to take her to bed, as she is now, covered in shit, and lose himself in her pungent smell and the joy of fucking an extremely dirty girl who wanted to play as much as he did.

Not Wanting to Wash

-------------------

Mark held Jenny's muddy hand as he helped her out of the deep mud near the trough and towards the relative shallows toward the gate at the end of the paddock. By the time they reached it, Jenny's feet and legs, from the knee down, looked a very dirty green colour: they were caked in layer after layer of fresh cowshit as Mark steered her towards every significant pile between them and the gate, and Jenny obligingly stepped in each and every one of them, both of them laughing as they reached the gate.

Jenny asked, "So, it's the cow shed now, right?" no longer concerned about her appearance or smell, there's not a great deal to care about when you're already filthy and stink of shit.

Mark replied, "No."

The abruptness of his answer caught Jenny off guard, and stood confused. She didn't know whether to be excited that Mark was going off script or disappointed that her fun may be over for the day. Luckily, she wasn't left to ponder for long.

"You're plastered in mud. It would be like going into the cowshit with a wetsuit on, so we need to wash it off first," Mark explained.

Jenny felt relief that it wasn't over, just yet, but also reluctance: she wanted to stay caked in her warm layer of filth a bit longer, as it felt nice and she liked being so dirty, like a young child wanting to avoid bath night. But she let Mark lead her through the gate at the bottom of the paddock to the open-sided shed with the concrete floor where Mark had cleaned himself up a few weeks before. It was completely empty apart from a hosepipe, which had been strategically laid out across the floor, and a large metal drain running down its middle along the length of the room, its floor sloping gently on all sides towards it. This structure had been built to clean the muck off the dirtiest of farm vehicles, so it was more than a match for a girl, regardless of how dirty she was.

Jenny picked up the hose, pointed it downward and pulled its trigger to check that the water was running. A powerful jet shot out the end and rebounded off the floor giving Jenny a start and causing her to drop it to the floor. She bent over and picked it back up, twisted the nozzle at the end with her muddy hands to make the jet fan out, so it would be less intense, and then hosed off the cowshit from her lower legs and feet, which was no match for the hose and washed away easily.

Mark smiled, which Jenny caught out of the corner of her eye and asked curiously, "What are you smiling at?"

"Your legs and feet now look clean-ish, but the rest of you is still thickly caked with mud - it's the exact opposite of how you looked in the paddock before you started. I've already got so many vivid images I really want to hold on to," Mark answered, shutting his eyes as if he was trying hard to commit them to memory.

"Why didn't you video it, then?" said Jenny, knowing full well that she wouldn't have agreed to that, as she didn't know how she was going to react to the mud, but Mark didn't need to know that. However, she didn't feel totally adverse to the possibility of recording a future session, as she was curious to see what she looked like plastered in filth.