Return to Hogshead Farm Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
muddddy
muddddy
24 Followers

"What? No way, I could have... what?" Mark tied himself in knots at the thought that he could have replayed it over and over again, even paused it at the best bits for every gory detail. He looked like someone had just stolen Christmas.

Jenny directed the spray up her legs, washed off her thighs, paying lots of attention to her crotch and needing her free hand to loosen up the mud so that the spray could wash it away, making strange noises as she directed the jet inside her to make sure she was clean. Mark could see the odd ginger of her pubic hair and her pussy was pink again, apart from the brown streams of the water that ran over it and down her legs as mud was dislodged from higher up her body. Jenny bit the bullet, bowed her head and pointed the nozzle at the top of it. Initially, it didn't look like the water was making any impression on the thick muck that held her hair firmly to her head, and a torrent of muddy water ran down her face dripping from her eyelashes, nose, lips and chin making Jenny close her eyes as she continued to spray. But, slowly and surely, her hair loosened and was no longer stuck to her head and face, and hung down like dreadlocks where it hadn't been completely washed away.

By the time she had finished, she looked pale, her natural skin tone being that much lighter than the dark mud, and any make up she had been wearing had been brought off along with the mud. All of the cold water had brought back Jenny's goose bumps and she was starting to feel cold.

"Am I clean enough?" Jenny asked, shivering and dripping onto the concrete floor.

She looked cold and vulnerable, having lost the insulating layer of mud, and she seemed a different woman from the dirty confident woman she had been only a few minutes previous.

"Let's get you warm again," said Mark, leading her away.

The Surprise

------------

It was a short walk from the cleaning station, across the yard, to the large barn that housed the cows. Mark put his arm around Jenny and pulled her into a cuddle, as they walked, to offer her a bit of warmth. Just as before, they weaved across the patches of grass to help Jenny avoid any sharp stones, but Mark scooped her up entirely to carry her over a patch of new gravel and around the final corner of the barn. They were greeted by the familiar sight of cows poking their head over the railing, mooing in interest at their arrival. The wind changed direction and the stench of cowshit filled their noses - it was much stronger than back at the paddock. Mark didn't know if it was the sheer quantity, concentration or amount of time that it had been left to ferment that made it smell worse, but suspected a combination of all three.

"That stinks!" said Jenny as they approached, despite already having become accustomed to the smell of the paddock.

Mark niffed Jenny's hair and said, "I can't smell you anymore, and you smell bad, so it must be pretty damn strong!"

"Oye!" hissed Jenny, not sure she liked the label of smelly.

They approached the lagoon at the back corner, Jenny still in Mark strong arms, and it looked just as filthy as last time - gallons upon gallons of cow slurry at differing stages of freshness and consistency, with a set crust along the sides and a very thin crust floating on the surface of liquid poop.

Mark asked seriously, "do you know how deep it is, as a fatality would be bad even for one of our dates?"

Jenny laughed and replied, "It's exactly one metre deep, Malcolm checked it earlier," as Mark carried her toward the edge.

"That's something we'll talk about later, but now..." Mark replied with a smile, and then without finishing his sentence, dumped her without warning into the pit and she plunged through the thin crust, disappearing completely under the browny green semi-liquid shit. Jenny found the bottom and got back to her feet, re-emerging quickly from the rancid pool. For a moment, her whole body, face and hair was the same browny-green shit colour as the pool, but as she wiped her eyes and mouth everywhere her hand touched revealed skin skinning through a yellowy green streaky glaze. She spat manure from her mouth which had been open when she went under, and spittle trails hung from her lips and stuck to her chin.

"You could have warned me!" Jenny rasped, catching her breath.

Mark looked on, happy that he'd caught her by surprise and not having killed her in the process. Her sexy, curvy body looked hot smeared all over with a thin layer of shit, and he was glad he'd made her shower first otherwise it wouldn't have been the tantalising mix of naked skin and thin shit that said both naked girl and very dirty at the same time.

"You look good. Folk sit under a sun bed for hours to go brown and all this took was one second," Mark complimented Jenny. "Anyway, getting back to how Malcolm checked the level for you earlier."

Jenny looked uncomfortable, as she said, "I've not been entirely straight with you... this is my farm, I own it. I didn't want it to be the sole basis for our relationship, knowing what your fantasies are. I should have told you, but I wanted to wait for the right moment, but with the unfortunate rain-checks there hasn't really been a right time. I'm sorry."

Mark could tell by her voice that she was getting upset, and replied, "have you seen yourself lately, you're fucking gorgeous, do you think anyone's going want you just for your amazing access to mud and filth?!"

"Please don't cry, I'm surprised but not angry. You hardly know me, so I don't expect you to have told me everything about yourself, I'm looking forward to finding out more over time," Mark added.

Looking happier, Jenny lay back into the pool, not breaking eye contact with Mark, took a deep breath, held it and then opened her mouth wide and allowed her head and then face to sink beneath the surface of the liquid poop. Her face broke the surface almost straight away and she let the manure pour from her open mouth down her chin. Her teeth and tongue were now thinly covered in a mix of browns, greens and yellows, and she blinked the cowshit from her eye lashes.

Jenny cleared her mouth so she could speak, "I've never wanted to do that until now, but now I've done it, I wonder why not? It's like you've woken something inside of me, liberating and wild, I feel changed."

"So, where do we go from here?" asked Mark.

"To the pigpens and finish this properly, of course. I said I wanted to do everything you did and I meant it," Jenny said with conviction.

The Pigpens

-----------

Back at the cleaning shed, Mark had rinsed most of the cowshit off of Jenny in no time at all, as it rinsed off easily compared to the mud. Just as before, streams of yellowish water ran down Jenny's face when he turned it onto her head, but quickly ran clear. There was no sign of what she had been up to by her appearance, she looked like any other naken girl, but her smell still told a different story.

"You can take the girl out of the cowshit, but you can't take the cowshit out of the girl" remarked Mark.

Jenny replied, "And you love me all the more for it!"

"True, but it'll earn you strange looks at the supermarket. Imagine if you walked in naked looking like you did coming out of the paddock, I'd pay money to see their reaction," Mark said, leaving the hose back on the grate for later.

"And then have to pay money to bail me out of prison!" Jenny said, bursting his bubble.

Not much left to say, they both walked across the smaller yard and up a short lane that led to the pig styes. Mark smelt them first, his nose having not been assaulted as much as Jenny's had.

"Christ, why does everytime smell worse than the last time?," he said.

Jenny looked puzzled before a bit further on she smelt it too. "Oh my god, that stinks so bad! I'll be unconscious long before I get any chance to enjoy it!" she said apprehensively, "... and you're going to rub that over my face?!"

"And push it into your mouth, and up your nose," Mark interjected.

"Fucking hell!" exclaimed Jenny in a hushed voice. This sounded impossibly unpleasant, completely degrading, and possibly even vomit inducing, but it also wasn't lost on her how wet her pussy now felt as she walked. It was clearly much keener on the idea of this than she was. They passed the pens, one by one, filled with large pigs, their deep grunts following them as they walked past, and reached the end stall where a few weeks ago Jenny had needed to entice Mark in before so that he could experience one of his dirtiest fantasies. Mark thought that he could still smell it a week later! Malcolm had done a good job.

"Malcolm's been busy, justifying that pay rise," Mark said sarcastically.

There were piles of dark, almost black, pigshit all over the floor of the stall. Somehow it looked both thick and wet, like it was fresh, and it absolutely stank to high heaven.

"He's a man of many talents, which appears to extend to making a mess for deviants to play in!" Jenny replied.

Mark had spotted something different: "It's all shit, there's no mud, that's why it's smelling so much stronger," Mark said, squishing a pile beneath his boot so it oozed out from under its sole.

"Oh shit, I forgot about that! I just asked him to fill it with fresh shit and make it as sloppy as possible," Jenny admitted, like someone who had just realised at the airport that they'd forgotten their passport.

"Did he know it was for you?" Mark asked.

Jenny didn't answer but blushed, so Mark took that as a yes.

"Well, he's either paying you back for something you've done to him, or trying to give you the best experience he can - we'll never know," said Mark, rolling up his sleeves getting ready to play his part.

Mark took Jenny's hand and pulled her into the stall before she had time to get cold feet. True to her request, the muck was wet, thick and sticky like tar, and they slowly sank up to their ankles. The stench of shit and the methane emanating from it, as their feet churned its surface, made Jenny feel a bit light headed, but Mark carefully steered her on. Mark let her stand for a minute as he churned the shit on the same spot with his feet for a short while, Jenny getting to smell the full horror of what she had agreed to do. Once he'd turned the mass into a thick black creamy mess, he turned to her and said, "take a seat over there," and ushered her to sit down next to the quagmire he had just created.

Jenny sat down very gingerly on the pile of firmer dung where Mark had pointed, and sank into it slowly a few inches.

"Are you ready?" Mark asked softly.

Jenny, looking scared, nodded back at him.

Reaching down into the freshly churned pigshit, Mark scooped up a large handful. Jenny's eye's looked wide with panic, then she quickly shut them as Mark approached her face with his hand and she felt it touch her forehead. Mark slowly but forcefully caked it down her face from top to bottom in a wide stripe. It was ridiculously thick, its putrid smell engulfed her senses, but she could still breathe through both her mouth and nose, as he hadn't blocked them. Once the initial shock had passed, a now blind Jenny called out to Mark to do it again. She waited until she felt a mass press into her fringe before holding her breath as another thick layer was pasted down over her eyes, nose and lips. She opened her mouth which felt heavy but still found air. The overwhelming stench of the pigshit was now occupying all her thoughts, but she said, "again," muffled by the mass of shit on her face, before she'd realised it.

Jenny sat ready, and felt Mark smear a third handful down her face, but this time when he reached her chin, he pushed it back up again to the top of her head, pushing shit up her nostrils and through her slightly parted lips. Jenny tried to breathe through her nose but it was completely blocked, she opened her mouth and could only suck in shit as it was that thickly coated, so she quickly brought her hand to her face to scrape her mouth clear. She breathed hard and sucked in precious oxygen through her shit caked lips.

"Had enough?" Asked Mark.

"Fuck no", said Jenny, her messy hand scooping up its own pile of sticky dung from beside her, which she pressed onto her pussy and then plastering it back and forth completely cover it. The shit was thick so she had to rub it in firmly to make it ooze and her hand slippery on her skin, and pulling her hand away again took effort like it was glued to her pussy.

Realising that she was loving it, Mark scooped up two more large handfuls of the dark pigshit and deposited it on top of her head. Jenny's head bobbed down under their weight and she waited in anticipation to find out where the mass was going to be plastered, and then laughed when she felt Mark rubbing into her hair like the dirtiest shampoo she'd ever received.

"I like getting my hair washed, it feels nice," Jenny said, a completely normal sentence, but odd under this circumstance.

"So, you like being plastered in sticky pigshit then, and smelling like a pig's toilet?" Mark asked.

"Yes," gasped Jenny, actually really enjoying the sensation.

Jenny felt Mark stop and assumed he'd reached over for more shit, and she wasn't wrong as she felt Mark rub a handful into both of her ears at the same time before plastering the rest over the sides of her hair to ensure it was all one stinking mass.

"That feels funny," Jenny called out to the darkness, louder than she realised, as all the sounds were muffled by the shit in her ears, apart from the squelch of her own body moving in the filth, which she heard through her skin, and the beat of her own heart.

Feeling a wet mass of shit touch her chin gave her fair warning which hole it was going in next, so she breathed hard, held her breath and opened her mouth wide. As soon as Jenny looked ready, Mark pushed as much shit into her mouth as would go and then wiped the remainder around her face several times. Jenny sat there rubbing muck into her already shit-caked crotch for as long as she could before she ran out of air, then spat out the contents of her mouth the best she could before scraping it away from her eyes, nose and mouth. She then blew a clear path through her nostrils and took a deep breath through them enjoying the intense smell of the pigshit. The longer she had been exposed to its stench the more it gained a sickly sweet note to its bouquet, which she had slowly become accustomed to. Every breath she took through her mouth tasted of bitter shit, which tasted different to the cowshit, it had a richer, fuller flavour somehow, and Jenny pondered whether not minding something most people found utterly disgusting made her a bad person. And why had it taken thirty something years to discover this about herself!

Jenny gave Mark a brown toothed smile, her left eye still glued shut with pigshit and refusing to open, to show she was having a good time. Mark reciprocated by slowly but surely caking every inch of her body in a thick layer of the reeking pigshit. Jenny liked the feel of being touched, it felt like receiving a spa treatment but a lot dirtier and smellier, and she continued to masturbate using the filth to lubricate her fingers, teasing her pussy with a sensation of slippery and sticky at the same time. She watched with curiosity as all of her limbs slowly turned from pale skin to pigshit black and became heavy again from a thick caking of pigshit.

"That feels so heavy," Jenny said to herself but also out loud.

Jenny couldn't help moaning as Mark rubbed the filth firmly over her breasts, down her stomach past her belly button and over her pussy, interrupting her own fingers work. On seeing Jenny's reaction, Mark continued to do this repeatedly, with Jenny's moaning getting louder with every pass and she gasped in delight as his fingers wandered beneath her pussy and his middle finger found its way inside her anus. Mark continued to toy with it: just teasing the opening and then sliding his finger up different depths to keep her guessing.

"I'm cumming, rub it in my face!" Jenny moaned.

Eager to oblige, Mark heaped an enormous dollop onto her face and spread it all over, thickly coating all of her features with several inches of the thick black pigshit, continuing to rub it in and cake it all over her face. He could hear Jenny's muffled moans and gasps as he coated, removed and then recoated her mouth with every circular stroke around her face.

"So, is shit your thing now as well?" he asked, continuing to rub it into her face.

She opened her mouth and let the shit invade it and spluttered a very dirty, "yes," like someone trying to talk with their mouth full.

"Would you shit in my mouth if I asked you to?" Mark asked, continuing to rub fresh pigshit over her face.

Jenny was now completely black from head to toe and was unrecognisable, Mark had made sure that he had covered every inch. She scraped the muck from her eyes and nose with her hand and said, "Yes, but now I want you to fill my mouth with pigshit, push your cock in, and fuck it until you're pumping your cum down my throat."

Mark looked stunned and was frozen to the spot.

"And don't cover my eyes, I want to be able to see," she sputtered at Mark.

Mark's hands shook as he tried to undo his belt and zip, but fumbled them due to his thickly caked fingers. His jeans finally open, Mark pulled his pants down, his cock already hard, reached down for some of the fresher shit and waddled over to where Jenny lay. Kicking his right leg out of his jeans, he stood astride her chest and brought his dirty hand to her mouth. She opened it to allow him to push its contents inside and then wider still to accommodate the amount of the freshly churned shit Mark had scooped up. Jenny lay there and made loud breathing noises through her nose before reaching out for his hard cock with her shit-mitten hand, guiding it forward into her mouth. Mark gasped as he slid into her mouth, and as he pushed his cock in, shit pushed its way back out of her mouth to make space for it. He knew that pigshit was being pushed down the back of Jenny's mouth and into her throat, as he could hear her having to swallow it down.

They maintained eye contact whilst Mark slowly fucked her mouth, Mark so that he knew Jenny was okay, Jenny to see the conflict between concern and ecstasy on his face. Every now and then Jenny made a gagging noise as his trusting and her breathing and swallowing fell out of sync, but it was only momentary and they fell back into a rhythm almost immediately after.

Mark was being as restrained and as gentle as he could, and Jenny could tell that he was getting very close by the pained look on his face. When it was all too much, he slid his cock in as far as it would go, let out a loud grunt followed by a long sigh of release as his cock pumped its load into the back of Jenny's shitty mouth. When he pulled his cock from her mouth, Jenny spat as much of the now liquefied shit out of as she could and swallowed the rest, including his cum.

"You didn't have to swallow it, I wouldn't have minded," Mark said, breathing hard.

Jenny wiped her mouth on her dirty hand and said, "I'd already swallowed most of the shit that was in my mouth, I don't think I need to worry about your cum upsetting my stomach!"

Helping Jenny to her feet, she was still barely recognisable under her head-to-toe coating of reeking pigshit - her own mother wouldn't have recognised her, thankfully had she been there. Mark couldn't help but stare in admiration. Jenny ran her hands over her skin trying to scrape herself a bit cleaner, but it was much stickier than earlier and clung to her skin.

"As much as I enjoyed that, I hope it comes off again," Jenny said, smiling as she had enjoyed herself more than she had expected, which was more than enough to want to do it again sometime.

muddddy
muddddy
24 Followers