Return to Hogshead Farm Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark walked Jenny back to the cleaning shed, chatting away both caked in pigshit, but Jenny completely from head to foot, knowing from experience that this cleanup would be a long one.

Afterward

---------

After a long cold shower in the barn, where Mark helped loosen the shit's grip with his fingers, so it would wash off Jenny's skin and out of hair, and a hot bath back at the cottage, Jenny finally looked clean and was finally warm again. She could still smell the shit from the pigsty and suspected that it still lined the inside of her nose. Mark reassured her that, despite looking clean, she still stunk, but that he didn't really mind as it reminded him of what she had just done, which was priceless!

It felt odd to Jenny that she was currently dirtier and smellier than Mark was, despite it being his thing. She had come a very long way, from vanilla, three-position Jenny to sexual deviant! Had she stolen it from him? Mark was thrilled Mark by her trying out his kink, so he didn't mind at all, best thing he'd ever seen by all accounts. Jenny racked her brain, other than more of the same, what could they do together that he'd not done yet? Then she remembered and her face lit up.

"What are you up to? You look pleased with yourself," asked Mark.

"It's a surprise, you'll have to wait for tomorrow morning," Jenny said, smiling like the Cheshire Cat, whilst making herself a huge bowl of porridge.

"Hungry?" remarked Mark.

"Flippin' starving!" Jenny said in reply.