Return to Madness Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, you boys need anything to drink or eat?" I asked quickly as I then turned around to grab something off a bottom shelf making sure my ass was visible to them. I spent years sculpting my ass and I needed them to see I still had curves that their girlfriends did not have.

"Ohh, no I am good," Ricky replied quick.

I then turned around quick to see who I caught looking at my ass like I was fishing for stares. I instantly saw Chris looking away the moment I turned around and knew he had been caught. His gaze lasted longer than he wanted to and knew he had been caught. I did not want to make a scene and knew who would be first now.

"Let me make something quick. I know you hungry boys will eat it," I said looking at Chris and then Ricky as to not infer that he was in trouble.

I walked out and made sure I swayed my ass a bit in hopes that I got Chris to look again. My white shirt was purposely short, and all of my ass was clearly visible to their young eager eyes. Once I got in the kitchen, I grabbed a box of macaroni and then pushed it on a higher shelf so I could not reach it.

"Chris...you're tall. Can I bother you to help me grab something? My son likes to put things on shelves that only he can reach."

Once I asked him, I knew he would not say no and that I could make my move. Like a lioness separating a weak gisselle from the pack, I had my first victim. It was just a matter of when I would fuck him and how many times he would spurt his young hot load in me.

"Sure thing, Ms. Williams," he responded quickly as I heard him get up and walk towards me.

I looked at him and then looked up at the high cabinet that was open. "There is a box of Mac and Cheese up there. Do you mind reaching it for me?"

"Sure thing."

I knew I pushed it up there and that he would have to stretch to get it. When he walked over, I could smell his young male sweat and it was like a pheromone of sex for me. He then reached up leaning against the counter and let his shirt ride up showing off his stomach and all its muscles with it. His shorts were low and if they were a few inches lower I could get a good view of some pubic hair.

"Ohhhh, let me help. Make sure you don't fall," I quickly added as I put my hands innocently on his back and stomach to act like I was bracing him so he did not fall.

My hands were feeling his sweaty body and I let my pussy clench quick with a small orgasm. His sweaty skin was like heaven to me as I could feel his stomach muscles tighten as he stretched to reach the box. I could feel the wetness in my sex as it begged for a hard cock to plunge into it.

"Here you go," he said as he handed me the box as I also let go of his body.

"Ohhh, thank you. Did you happen to see another box on the shelf? I bought two boxes and I figure while I have you here helping me, I can get the other box down too," I asked, hoping he did not know I was lying.

"Oh, sure."

As he stretched upward again, I quickly put my hands back on him bracing him. "Here, let me make sure you don't fall again."

Once again, I felt his sweaty skin and once again my pussy was feasting on the sensation of his body. I needed more, I needed to feel his cock. My mind was now thinking of nothing else other than how his cock looked and if he was even hard. Was he cut, uncut, did it curve upwards, was it long and thick? Was his balls full of sperm, did it taste good? Was his fertile swimmers up for the challenge? All these questions now came to me as I needed to know if he had a good sized tool to please my wet peach.

I let my hand slip down and then more until I grazed his dick. He was soft, but his size was perfect. I felt the shaft quickly and when I did, I looked up at him as his eyes were right on me in total shock. "Ms. Williams."

"Ohhh, I am soo sorry...my hand slipped," I said apologizing with a devious smile as I was hoping he could not tell that I really did it on purpose.

Chris moved his arms down no longer looking at the cabinet but now looking at me. I knew I needed to make my move. "I hope that wasn't the first time someone touched it. The look on your face tells me that it was never touched before."

"I...I...I...never had. I mean I showed it to..."

"Shhh," I interrupted him. I knew he was shocked and in a total state of blabbering and wondering if I did it on purpose or if I was asking him about his sex life.

With my hand on his chest in a calming manner, I felt his heart beating quick as I stared into his wide surprised eyes. "I can tell you if it is big enough for a girl... if you want to show it to me. You're going to college in a few months and you should know if it's big enough for a girl. Girls care about size and are judgmental."

I knew I was lying and playing into the myth that girls care about size. I tended to prefer a guy who was not overly large anyway as a huge monster cock left me sore and made sex uncomfortable after the first few minutes. But I knew guys cared about such petty things.

"You want me to show it to you?" he answered in a worried tone as I could tell he was still in a state of panic. I knew I needed to get him over the edge and still with me while still keeping him calm.

"Yeah...I mean there is no harm with you just showing it to me. I won't tell anyone that I looked either and then you will know that a girl looked at your penis and told you it was good enough," I said with my best calm soothing voice. I needed to keep him thinking that it was no big deal, but I also needed to hurry it along as I heard my son walking down the steps.

He nodded his head and then reached for his shorts. I moved my hands knowing that I won and was going to see what he was packing between his young legs. I figured his young virile manhood had to be at least seven inches or better. Even if it was a four inch killer, I would still let it fuck me too.

Chris slowly pulled down his shorts past his hips as I saw some pubic hair. He was pulling his underwear down with his shorts, but he was going to slow. I did not want someone to walk in while I was about to see his young cock for the first time. I reached out and pulled his shorts down so his soft manhood flopped out.

Chris was at least 5 inches long and soft. I knew he was nervous, but I also knew that if he got hard, he was about seven or maybe eight inches long and was a perfect size for me. He was thick too, but not beer can size thick, but thick enough for me to know a cock was in my cunt. His perfectly shaped crown looked defined and ready to pierce a woman's pussy too.

I reached out to hold the shaft as I looked up at him. I could feel the heat and thickness in my hand as my pussy was swollen with girl juice. "Ohhhh...it's nice. It's real nice...perfect size for a girl's vagina."

"You...think so?" he stuttered out as I could hear his nervous tone trying to stay calm.

"Ohhh...I know so. A cock like this is going to feel amazing in a girl too. The pleasure it will feel once you fuck a girl with this nice thick cock will change your life. I bet you jerk off daily thinking about fucking a girl with it."

Once he nodded, I felt him start to expand in my grip. I could feel the blood rushing to his member in hopes of action. I did not want to think I was mean as I pulled back on his shaft and slowly jerked him as to help his erection meet its full potential.

"You know...you should experiment first before you fuck a girl you like. I think you need to try a pussy out so you know what you can and cannot do. Girls don't want to be disappointed in their lover. The worst thing is an inexperienced guy who cums too quick. One minute wonders will make a girl cheat on you."

As I felt his erection full force in my grip, I could see him nod his head as I knew I had captured his attention. I then decided to give him the opportunity. "I think I could help you too. I figure you ditch work tomorrow and come here for a real lesson."

"Are you serious?" Chris asked with his voice in a hush cracking tone.

I pulled back on his shaft and then forward again, giving him a small taste of what I could do. "I am. Be here tomorrow and I will let you learn from me."

I then dipped my hand in my tights and slipped a finger inside of me. I could feel my overflowing pussy juice as I plunged in. I then pulled it out and wiped it on his lips. "That is how serious I am. There is more to that if you want. Just be here tomorrow."

Before he could answer me, I pulled my hand away and walked into the living room. "Tom, are you going to invite Ricky and Chris over for dinner tonight or do I have to?"

"Ohh, no Ms. Williams. I have to get home."Ricky answered.

I then looked at Chris who was still in the kitchen looking at me like he just saw a ghost. "Noo...nooo. I got to get back home."

I then smiled and walked upstairs. I needed to handle myself badly and did not want to stay and talk to the boy who was going to fuck me tomorrow. I did not want to arouse any suspicion as I needed Chris to come tomorrow and fuck me with his gorgeous cock.

The moment I heard the door close, my toy was plunging in and out of my sloppy cunt like it was a machine. My mind now was focused on the memory of Chris's male organ and how it was going to be fucking me all day tomorrow. I imaged being filled up multiple times with his seed and hoped he had the vitality and stamina for me.

I finished off myself to the point I could focus normally somewhat and was able to make it downstairs enough to make dinner for Tom and clean up. He had homework to do and I let him be a kid and ignored him while I was in my room prepping for tomorrow. I needed my pussy both shaved, wet and smelling like heaven for Chris tomorrow.

Tom was off to school, and I called in. I had so much sick time saved up that I could do this all Spring and Summer if I had too. I figured if this worked, I could have Chris come over and fuck me when Tom was at school. I just had to make sure he was going to show now and was not scared off.

I put on a robe and some fishnet stockings that showed off my legs but did not cover my pussy. I wanted my breasts to be out today and was not going to wear anything under the robe. I was like a flasher walking around the house waiting for a victim.

The doorbell rang and my heart skipped a beat knowing it was Chris. My pussy was already wet, and I was saving myself for him as I went without my morning masturbation. I was so horny from going without it that I knew his cock as going to make me cum the second he slipped it into my fuck hole. I felt drunk on the thought of having his baby making seed in me and searching for something to latch onto.

I opened the door to see Chris. I smiled at him and quickly opened the door wider letting him in. He was wearing shorts like yesterday and a shirt like he was ready to play basketball again.

"I am glad you showed up," I said as I led him into the living room.

"Are we really doing this?" he asked nervously.

Once in the living room, I turned to him and pushed him down onto the sofa. "Yes, we are. But I have a few rules. If you follow the rules we can do this again and again if you like."

"Ohh, ok." His eyes lighting up.

"Well, before you say okay, you should know my rules. First rule is that you will do anything, and I mean anything I say."

I saw him nod his head and decided to go further into my rules to make sure he knew the things I might ask of him. "When I mean anything, I mean you will lick and suck what I tell you to lick and suck when I tell you to do it."

"What...you mean like you want me to suck a dick?" he asked.

I gave him a stern look. "Nooo. I mean, I want you to lick and suck my pussy."

"Ohhh, okay. I can do that," he replied smiling as I figured he knew he asked a stupid question.

"Before you say that, you should hear more." I then opened my robe showing the sides of my breasts and my pussy.

"You will have to lick and eat my pussy after you fuck it though. A real man pleases their woman after they fuck them so you will have to learn to eat pussy after you cum too." I then opened up my robe more, showing him my breasts and then moved closer letting him get a better look of my pussy.

"I think...I can," he answered as I knew he was mine now.

"Good, because a real man can lick a pussy and never complain about the mess he made in it," I said as I moved towards him letting him see my big breast hang in front of him.

He nodded his head and then I reached for his shorts. I felt his hands cup my breasts as I pulled down his shorts to see his firm erection ready to go. My mouth watered with desire as I knew that I needed to taste his prick.

I knelt down in front of him and closed the distance between my mouth and his cock. The moment his tip was a few inches away I could smell his male aroma filling my senses. It was like cologne that I was weak to as I first smelled it. I could not tell him that I was so horny, and I would do anything. I needed him to need me.

I kissed his mushroom shaped tip and then licked it in a teasing manner. I then opened up and swallowed it like it was candy. I moved down his shaft tasting his male flesh as I felt it pulse quickly. I hoped he was not a premature ejaculator as I moved back up the shaft. I then moved back down listening to him moan. My hands were cupping his big balls as I just knew they were full of the warm seed that my pussy demanded it have.

I began to slobber on his shaft to get it ready to slide deep in me. I was not forming a perfect seal as the sound of his shaft sliding in and out of my mouth grew louder. I could hear him moan louder and louder as I was all but drooling on his cock now, covering it in slippery spit. I wanted him to feel pleasure of a blow job but not pop his precious load in my mouth.

Caressing his heavy balls at first, I then moved my hands to his shaft to stroke him. Matching my mouth as I moved along his girth, I matched speeds with my hand as I both sucked and stroked him. I knew it was intense for him as his moans grew louder and louder as I continued to move up and down letting my spit drool all over his nice shaft.

"Ohhhh GODDDD!!" he moaned loud, confirming he liked me sucking his cock.

Before I got him too close to his climax, I pulled away. I gave him a look of dominance as he sat on my couch with his legs open. I saw his strong body ready to fuck me, but I knew his willpower was weak to what I could control.

I stood up opening my cunt lips for him, showing him my pink wet gash. "You ready to learn how to fuck?"

"Yessss."

I straddled his legs and grabbed his shaft aiming his bulbous crown right at my slick opening. My heart was pounding and right then and there I knew I was going to feel alive again. I lowered myself on his tip feeling it easily part my love flower and then open me up. It felt thick and hard as I moved further down on it.

My eyes closed as I continued lowering myself, feeling his male rod stretch me as I needed to be stretched. That intimate feeling of a man entering you making you feel like a woman again washed over me. The fullness of his male beast inside of me sent shivers of needed pleasure throughout my body like I was taking the best drugs in the world. I felt at peace with myself as his throbbing length was buried deep into my hungry sex.

I opened my eyes finally feeling the pleasurable full sensation of a young real hard cock deep in my pussy. Not just any cock, but a young cock that was able to do the job of getting me off and making sure my thirsty pussy had fertile cream to take in. It was different than any of my toys and I could see his face showing me that he was in awe of being inside a woman for the first time.

"Just stay calm and breath baby. I will do all the work."

Chris nodded his head and I smiled knowing he was all mine now. Not just mine physically, but mentally. He was going to submit to my sexual desires and needs. I owned him and he had no clue. It was just a matter of him emptying his full balls into my cunt to confirm that he was able to please me the way I wanted it.

I gyrated my hips forward and then circled around on his waist. I could feel his erection firmly entrenched in my cunt like it was exploring me. The sensation of my pussy muscles around his shaft was putting me in a dream state too. I could feel my vaginal muscles spasm slightly as I moved around his cock. I then circled around again feeling the sensation of his prick deep in me and wanting to be unleashed.

I smiled at him and then began bouncing on his cock like it was a toy. Up and down, I felt my pussy being stuffed with his hard manhood. I felt my cunt walls being stretched each time I bounced on his cock.

"That's it...you feel it? You feel me taking it?" I moaned as I looked him dead in the eye.

"YESS!" he moaned as I knew he was loving the feeling of a tight pussy too.

I knew my cunt was tight for him and that no cock had been in it for years. The toys I used were nothing compared to him and he was enjoying the tight feeling of an unused pussy. I was wet too and was easily taking his male spear; my female walls were all but massaging his shaft too.

I kept bouncing on him feeling his manhood slide in me, stretching me. Not feeling a real cock in me for so long was making this feel almost like the first time. I could feel my pussy muscles just going crazy spasming and clenching on his thick male monster too. I could feel my wetness covering his shaft as he was sliding in me over and over.

His eyes were on my tits as they bounced and swayed. He almost looked too afraid to touch them too. I reached for his hand and put it right on my right tit. "You can touch my tits," I said, feeling his young strong hands on my breast.

Chris moved both hands to my tits and began playing with them as if he thought they were a squeeze toy. I loved him grabbing them ever so often, but I kept bouncing on his cock for all it was worth. I needed to feel him deep and began dropping my weight on his body harder and harder feeling his helmet spear deep in me almost pushing through my cervix. It was like I was being impaled with his erection, and I loved it.

My sex was almost sloppy wet as I dropped my weight and then grinded back to front feeling the thickness and rigidness of his male tool. I imagined in my head the sensation I was going to feel when his heavy balls unloaded their contents deep in me. He made no mention about condoms and his bareback cock was about to feel the most ultimate sensation too as there is nothing better than to explode inside a wet pussy.

All worry of the world was gone. I felt like I was on drugs as my pussy spasmed with each successive orgasm. My cunt was going crazy almost each time I ground my body weight on his thickness. I was not counting the number of times I came either but was lost to the sensation of pleasure.

"Ohhh fuck...I am close...I am going to cum," Chris moaned as I then shot my eyes on his.

I smiled wide at him knowing that I was going to get his young strong seed in me. The warm sperm that my pussy demanded was now about to be sprayed into me by a young strong man that I haven't had in almost two decades.

"In me...you're going to cum deep in me. You're going to love it too."

"Uhhhhrggggg," he moaned as I kept my eyes open and felt my pussy gripping his slippery shaft.

I pushed down on him and made sure he was as deep as possible. I felt his muscles clench up and saw his eyes close. I then felt it. I felt the beautiful sensation of a hard cock unloading its creamy reward into me like it was putting out a fire inside of me. It was like getting high on a drug. Like all my problems faded into a moment of pleasure. My cunt clamped down as I felt a sudden warmth burst in me like a dam broke. I felt his manhood twitch slightly as I knew he was dumping his young fertile sperm deep in my body.