Return to Madness Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking him dead in the eyes I said, "Yessss...you're coming in me like a man! Just let go and put it all in me." I moaned again feeling his warm male nectar splash my cunt walls again as if he were not done putting out my internal fire.

I knew my pussy muscles were massaging and sucking his young sperm like it was thirsty for it. My sexual high was still keeping me in a drug state and each twitch of his cock kept me there. He must have either been backed up or he was a big ejaculator because I felt a third hard blast of his warm sperm pump into me.

My mind flashed with memories of how my pussy missed cum being pumped into it. I closed my eyes feeling his young cock twitch and then finally soften a bit, knowing that his virile young seed was soothing my needs and that my pussy was full of his young cream that was soon to be eaten out.

"Ohhhh...yess...I guess you needed that," I moaned as I knew my body missed the sensation of a hard cock exploding in it. His swimmers were off and running and my body felt a sense of relaxation and peace from it all.

"I...I did. It felt amazing."

"You ready for me to cum now?" I asked knowing I was going to guilt trip him into cleaning my sperm injected pussy out. I figured he was set on pleasing me and playing off that I did not get off would work perfectly. I knew that if he could last longer, I would do different positions.

"You didn't cum?" he asked as I knew I was going to keep up the ruse that he needed to give me oral now and lick my cum filled cunt clean.

"No, baby. A woman needs special attention. We don't always orgasm from having a penis in us. So, you're going to need to put your tongue down there."

"I came in you though," he said with a confused face.

I knew he was in post-orgasm mode and didn't want to do anything kinky. I knew this was going to happen, but I also knew that he could get hard again and have his weak brain come out and be open to things. A good-trained sex slave needed to be broken in I felt and him eating my creamy snatch was the way.

"It will be fine. I promise you that it will be alright. Haven't you ever watched videos of men eating women out?"

"Yeah, but not after they came in the girl," he answered as I could hear the hesitation in his voice.

"Well, I can tell you that it's perfectly normal to clean a girl's pussy out. My clit is ultra sensitive now and your tongue will get me off. That and you promised to do everything I said. I know you will get hard again from doing it. I promise that if you do it, you can fuck me again," I urged, hoping that he would want to fuck me again as it was the bait to get him to delve his tongue inside my cum filled snatch.

I then got up from his cock and still could see that it had some life left in it. Not wanting his load to suddenly drip out, I sat on the couch next to him quickly. I then opened my legs and then lifting them up. I was giving him a perfect view of my cream filled snatch. All he had to do was lick it clean to confirm he would be my new boy toy.

Chris moved off the couch and when he did not say anything, I felt he was okay with eating his own that he just pumped into my pussy. I figured I would suck him off or let him fuck me again just to make him happy, but I was not going to tell him that I came like crazy from him fucking me.

"Where do you want me to lick," he inquired as I heard the hesitation in his voice.

I moved my finger to my clit feeling the urgent need to have it licked. "Right here baby, lick my clit."

When he got closer, I felt his warm breath on my snatch and breathed in deeply knowing I was going to feel a tongue right where I needed to feel it. He opened his mouth and then pushed out his tongue as I reached for his head to guide him to my slimy sex.

"Ohhhhthat's it. Mmmmmmm yessss," I moaned feeling his warm tongue hit the side of my clit.

I watched his head move slightly, but I felt his tongue move more up and down the side of my clit like it was massaging away all my worries. I already felt my pussy ready to orgasm again and he just started. His tongue was going around and around my love button making me want to scream.

It was like heaven feeling his tongue circle and lick at my love knob. The sensation of having his tongue hit my sensitive clit again and again was just what I needed. He was not stopping and my orgasm was already fast approaching.

I needed more tongue and I wanted it harder. I wanted him to dig out the sperm he gushed in me. "Lick all of me...move your tongue up and down."

It was then that I felt his tongue move further down but still not hitting my creamy entrance. I knew he needed guidance and pushed him down. I adjusted my body by lifting my hips. It was then I felt his tongue touch my entrance that I knew he was getting his first taste of his own semen. I already felt his sperm leaking out too and knew that he was going to have to deal with a filled pussy that was leaking sperm. I knew his tongue touched it as I felt his seed leaking from me when his tongue ventured further in me.

"Ohhhh that's it. Fucking lick it. Fucking clean that pussy up. MMMM...yesss," I moaned as I felt his tongue lap at my hole again.

I held his head forcing him to clean his mess up. His tongue was swiping at it with fast but hard strokes. Again and again I felt the immense pleasure of a tongue cleaning my sperm pit. My fingers were grasping at his hair holding him, forcing him to clean my slimy cunt hole that he gave me.

"Ohh yesss, that's it. Fucking clean my pussy baby...FUCK YES." I let go unable to hold back as my cunt just clamped and then pushed out just as I felt his tongue pushing into me. There was no doubt that his hot load was being pushed out onto his tongue.

My orgasm was coming close and it was a big one. It was not a quick bout of ecstasy, but a slow building monster of pleasure as his tongue was pressing against my cunt lips. It was getting closer with each lick of his tongue. Again and again his tongue licked and then dug out his warm seed. He did not stop and then sucked on my cunt lips before touching my clit with his cum covered tongue.

I had no idea he was going to suck on my clit, but when his mouth clamped on my clit forcing it out of it's protective hood, I lost it. I felt my body quiver and my cunt muscles contract from the intense pleasure.

"AHHHHHH., FUCKKKKK!" I moaned loud, almost screaming as I felt my pussy exert force and then piss out my orgasm as I felt my pussy squirt. I was not just cumming but squirting. It felt like I was peeing, but I knew it was me squirting all into his mouth and onto his face.

The sound of my watery girl climax hitting his face and then his open mouth was all I needed to confirm that I owned him now. He did not move but just accepted that it was his job to drink from my cunt. My climax was not letting down as he kept on licking me too.

Chris continued sucking on my clit while hitting it with his tongue, battering it around like it was a punching bag. I knew that he tasted all the fluids of sex a man needed to taste too. I just pushed a bit harder making sure he really got the full experience of another hard squirt.

When I pushed him off, I saw his chin covered in wetness. I figured it was sperm and my cum as he wore it like a badge of honor. "You did good. You...made me cum."

"I did? It wasn't as bad as I thought. It tasted funny, but I wanted to make sure you came."

"Well thank you. Girls love the taste of sperm. Since you were a good boy, how about I repay you with a blowjob tomorrow." I figured he earned it, but I didn't tell him that I was not going to waste his precious baby making cream by putting it in my mouth.

His phone went off and I heard him talking about chores he needed to get done. I wanted another good hard fuck, but I knew it was not going to happen. I figured I would let the sensation and knowledge stew around in his head and then tomorrow make him bend to my erotic desires.

He gave a solemn look. "I got to go. Please don't be mad."

"It's okay. Maybe tomorrow we can try again," I replied giving him a smile, letting him know everything was okay.

"I can do tomorrow too. It just has to be after 1pm. I get home about noon tomorrow. Okay. Come by tomorrow all clean. We will start with me sucking your cock, but I want you hard after to fuck me," I ordered him as I knew I was going to need it harder and dirtier.

"Okay...okay. I will be by tomorrow."

I walked him to the door still naked not caring about modesty with him and I could see his eyes eating me up. I knew the moment he left I was going to take a nap and then fuck my pussy with a dildo again to get off. I now thought about how I could add Ricky to the mix. I then wondered if his cock was bigger than Chris's.