Return to Nature Ch. 01: Slut Lori

Story Info
Men Enjoy the Teens at A Nudist Resort.
3.7k words
4.48
18.6k
29

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkeySan
MarkeySan
547 Followers

Mike expected he'd like this job. The side benefits could totally outweighed any pay he got. Lifeguard at a nudist camp for the rich. He had his own cabin, food and pussy everywhere. The resort was located on a small island an hour by boat off the coast of Mexico. No nation owned it, no laws either. A timeshare playground for wealthy families where the kinky things that happened there truly stayed there.

Mike had been in the corporate world the last 15 years. After college he got his dream job in IT at a startup. Instead of the glamor he expected he spent many long hour buried in the backroom of a data center installing and servicing equipment. When the company went public Mike made a lot of money and decided it was time to kick back. He was always an avid swimmer and he went back to looking for his happy day's. Those days were spent as a lifeguard working his way through college. While his fellow students spent their time chasing young coeds Mike learned the pleasure mature cougars could provide.

Mike was eager for a return to the fun life and as a frustrated 36 year old this place was all a horny man could ask for. The lifeguard would have his pick of cougars. Firm and fit divorcées from around the world are always looking for younger cock to supplement their diet. After years married to the same old guy they drop to their knees quickly for a younger man cock. Perfect sucking action that would drain him fast. They were even more grateful when a young man would work off a load in their cunts. Looking in the mirror Mike realized although he was in great shape he wasn't a young man anymore.

Mike had just unpacked and checked out the pool area. It took 4 days to get from Tennessee to this little beach playground for the rich but not famous. Time to locate the cafeteria and check out the chow. As he walked down the trail by a cabin a voice rang out.

"Hi there, welcome to the Sunny Isles." Mike looked around. There was Lorelai in the doorway wearing only her shorts. Lorelai was a recent divorcee. She had been pampered all her married life in spas and beauty parlors. It was no surprise she looked younger than her 40+ years. Mike noticed she had a pretty face and long brown hair as well as a very toned body. Loralei had all the traits of a hungry cougar scoping out her prey. Mike's eyes focussed on her large bare tits which had nice pointed nipples. Only here an hour and he was ready to zoom in.

"You must be the new lifeguard." She said.

"Mike." He said.

"Oh, its nice to meet you. You look a lot like my poolboy, Lance, he's young and well built like you. So have you been here long?"

"No," he said. "First day, just flew in this week from Tennessee."

"Tennessee," she drawled, "I'm from Mississippi. Nice to see a southern gentleman around. C'mon in." She said. "I'll mix you a drink, its kinda hot out there."

Mike watched her ass as she turned. He felt the stir in his cock and thought a quick release before dinner wouldn't be bad.

They talked about the south and how much drier it was here and about family. She was divorced and had a young daughter who was with her.

"Must be hard." She said, smiling. "I mean traveling all that way and leaving your honey behind. Gotta put some stress on a boy your age."

Boy? he thought. I guess to her.

"Looks like you're a little overdressed." She said. "This is a nudist resort."

Before he could enter the conversation she moved forward on the sofa. Placing her hand on his leg she looked him in the eye and began to rub his crotch. Not seeing any objections she used both hands to slowly lower his trunks. His cock was large and growing larger.

"I'd feel real unsouthernly if i didn't offer you a little Southern Comfort."

Lorelai bent over and put her lips around his cock sucking him in with one motion.

Wow, he thought, this one can suck. Not using any hand on his cock she positioned herself as he fell back and placed her hands under his ass cheeks. Her long shiny brown hair fell forward but she was well skilled to keep it out of the way and slowly sucked in as she moved up and down.

Lorelai went to work on his prick. Her bare tits were hanging down like a cows milking nipples. Her thick lips clamping down to the base of his cock moved up to the tip and back down. It didnt take long for him to get real hard and he felt his loins tighten.

She's so good at this and so pretty too. He thought. Her long brown hair hanging down excited him. Those tight lips around his cock gripped so well.

Holding her hair with one hand, Pushing in and out he started treated her mouth like a pussy. Fucking her face. She loved the treatment. The pressure built. He increased his tempo. Deeper he went till his hairs touched her cheeks. Her thick lips held the suction tight on his cock.

"Ohhhhhh," was all he could say as his four days build up of sperm exploded like a volcano down the throat of the hungry MILF. She sucked hard not to miss a drop. Holding her hair tight he made three hard pushes deep, each firing off a hot shot of cum. Then he stopped. Swallowing every drop she slid her vacuum mouth off slowly with a "pop" sound as it left. She then finished off by licking his cock of any juice and looked up and smiled with satisfaction.

"My vitamins for the day," she said. Then they both laughed.

Mike was kinda worn. He knew it had been a week but she had really drained his nuts well. Lorelai was one grade A cocksucker.

Then her noticed....Her.

Standing across the room, eating a peach was a young one, watching intently to what was happening. She stood there naked as a jaybird. Her long brown hair hung over her bare titties. Smaller than moms but taunt. Her firm abdomen extended to the bare slit between her legs. Long thin legs, well shaped. Totally grade A. She also had the cutest baby face and a cats grin having just watched mom suck him off.

Such a pretty little fuckable. He thought.

"Dam it, Lori, "Lorelai said halfhearted. "I told you to stay in your room when I have guests."

Lori got up and turned away making sure he saw her little ass. It was the firmest little ass he had ever seen.

"Not like its the first time I've seen you suck off a guy." Lori said sarcastically.

Mike was laying back watching her and realizing his legs were spread and his cock was exposed to her full view. Not too awkward he thought. But it did put a little spring back in his semi soft manhood. I really hope she's on the menu, he thought.

He left with an open invitation from Loralai to "cum" over whenever he needed any "Southern Comfort."

Opening Day*******************

The next day Mike came out to open the pool. The guests were just finishing up the late breakfast and everyone started to drift their own way. Most of the men headed for the golf course and the women to the tennis courts.

Mike sat in his chair or walked around grateful for the rule that required him to have a suit on. It kept certain parts of him from getting too much sun. Also it keeped them all wondering what he had in there.

Normally Mike liked the divorcées and horny cheating wives. He liked big tits and hairy pussies. They never stalled or played games, never changed their minds which was always on cock. Best too was they had many married years so they never used a rubber. Mike liked it that way, fast and easy sport fucking action.

After a few hours watching the pool he started thinking on a different plan. A lot of college cunt here that walked around showing their little shaved pussies. They liked teasing all the older men. Mike figured some might not be just teasing. He bet some might like to try out a more experienced man.

The stir in his loins seemed different this time. No Cougars, not here. Not for him. Not this summer. Not when they're was so much younger cunt around. It could be fun, he thought.

Mike started watching the young ones. Some of them were real attractive. Fresh out of high school, petite, that would be his prey. These were week long timeshares at a nudist camp. Now with summer here and away from home these young ones came to find some strange cock. The lifeguard would be a real prize to catch.

"You like it here?" asked Lori, standing by his chair.

"Yeah," he said, "lots of fun." looking away and pretending to ignore her.

"We come here every year," she said, "There's always a new guard. But none as cute as you."

"Glad you think so." He answered awkwardly. Realizing she had been eyeing his hardon the day before.

"Were closing soon," he said, "better get your swim in."

He watched as she walked away, She had such a nice little ass. Now this is what he should be humping, sweet teens. Maybe she had learned a little watching Lorelai. He intended to find out.

He jumped down and blew the whistle, then he turned the closed sign around. They all moved jumping and running as they filtered out. Mike took the chair and headed for the shed to put things away. Walking in the door he saw Lori, fiddling with a rope on his desk.

"Oh, this is kinda closed to the public." He said rather sternly.

"Like your private shed?" She said.

"Yeah private," he said "I like it that way too."

"Thats good, "she said, "now I know where to come for some private time," and walked out wigglying her perfect little ass as she left.

Damn, she's asking for it, he thought, think Im gonna tap that.

The next day Mike was hard under the trunks all day. Still a little tired from the long drive he hit the bed early last night and hadn't looked for any relief. Now its been two days since Lorelai sucked him off and he was feeling a little stressed. Watching these cunts laying around the pool only added to it. Mike watched little Lori teasing some of the guys her age. His eyes stayed focused on her little body. At some point in the day she disappeared.

Mike watched as two young guys in the corner of the pool had their hands all over a married woman. She was happy to let them play. Around by the fence was a guy on his back. A pretty short haired blonde with a towel covering the scene was obviously sucking him off. Looking over by the hot tub area, kinda secluded was an older man who was being properly service by one of the teens. Confirming his belief that the younger women here hook up often with the older fellas.

Clouds had moved in and Mike decided to close early, as he headed for the shed he heard a noise. A short guy with shaggy hair left his shed not even noticing him,

WTF? he thought. As he turned the corner he heard a voice.

"Come on, put it in," she said. Mike stopped and looked through the window. There was young Lori on his cot with her legs spread and some lanky guy was in between fumbling with an attempt to screw her. Another guy, a little older was standing there with pencil sized hardon in his hand.

"C'mon Jimmy, lets go." He said.

Lori was laying there with her knees in the air as the skinny guy moved fast on her. She wrapped her arms around him and closed her eyes. He pumped fast, grunted and came even faster. Slowly getting up like he had conquered the world. Lori laid there unsatisfied with her legs spread and her hairless slit exposed. The next guy wasted no time as Jimmy left the shed. A little older than the other two he started pumping hard.

"You're a slut" he said, "Spreading you pussy like this. Just a little slut for the guys to use, arent you?"

"I am," murmured Lori.

Mike could tell the trashtalk was really turning her on.

"You're just a trailer park tramp like your mom."

Well this guy had figured Lorelai out, that's for sure, she was taking all the cock she could during her short week here.

The boy kept fucking as Lori squirmed under him. She really liked the nasty talk. The tramp treatment had really excited her.

"Here bitch ohhh." Then he came shooting his load deep in her young pussy.

"Take my cum, bitch" He said.

She came hard when she felt the shot hit home, almost bucking him off her.

The guy left quickly and Mike waited for her to leave the shed. He played dumb as he passed her by.

"Better get your last swim in," he said, wanting her to clean up. The whole scene had excited him. Mike wanted to fuck her.

Lori dove into the sunwarmed water and Mike put the umbrellas up.

"Ok, times up he said," and headed for the shed. She followed, as he knew she would. Lori walked over to the towel on the cot and laid back opening her legs to give him a good view of her bare cunny. The little lips puffy and slightly red from her previous fucks. On each side were some thin but muscular legs perfectly sun browned. Her belly was flat and she still had that kiddish pixie baby face. Long brown hair like her mother's covered her head.

Ever since she had seen him with mom Mike had been on her list. He was a lot older and bigger than the young guys she fucked but she was ready to step up to her moms league. So she thought. Lori laid back invitingly, the "I need a fuck" smirk was all over her face.

Mike knew how to play this. He got up close.

"I can see you're horny and looking for cock. Laying there with your legs spread Like a young bitch in heat." He said.

She was startled but he could tell she was starting to stir, just like his hardon. Realizing he needed to be more discreet than the others, he turned and locked the door. Then he closed the shade still leaving plenty of light to seep in. Lori watched him intently. Somehow the locked door added a new reality to the situation. She had no escape.

"Well, a long day of watching pussy, I need a tight cunt and you have yours bare and open". He dropped his trunks and she saw a big hardon like she did yesterday. Not like those boys she thought, they were a warmup. This was the big one mom had serviced, A nice patch of brown hair around it and a hairy ball sack hanging down. he stroked it as he advanced slowly. She couldnt take her eyes of it. His cock grew much bigger than she expected.

Mike knew the shed looked closed. No disturbances he thought. She laid there with her bare cunt exposed and he was going take his time and enjoy. He wasn't sure he ever had one this young. It was his time to feast.

Young Lori was his to enjoy. A college teen for him to use. So much smaller and inexperienced. I bet she's gonna be tight, he thought.

Mike could tell she was a little scared which added to his excitement, He was gonna have his fun and drain his balls even if she was so much younger. No one to see him in his dirty act, no one to interrupt his lustful pleasure.

Trying to scare her a little more Mike pinned her wrists down and just inches from her small face. Then said, "I need a good workout, Im gonna give you a good hard fuck. Then I'm gonna blow you a nice big load. Your gonna have to stretch a lot so we can fit this big cock in your little hole. Its probably gonna hurt."

Now she was real worried.

"Ok," she said, with a slight scared wimper. "Be easy."

"Easy? Hell no, you came in here acting like a grown bitch in heat, showing me your bare little cunny. Now im gonna breed you like grown woman. Rough, the way I like it, for my pleasure."

Her toying playful mood had changed. Although she was concerned now she was much wetter than before. This wouldn't be like the quick jab and grunt she got from those guys earlier. He meant to fuck her hard, breed her like a woman. Mike looked at her baby face, A real cutie, he thought, such pretty eyes big lips and that sexy long brown hair. So young and eager. She has no idea how much I plan to work her cunny.

"You are pretty you know, you have a really nice young face," as he moved in on her. he was taller, heavier older and bigger and he moved in between her legs. Grabbing her little cunt hard with his hand then inserting his middle finger deep he put his face on hers he kissed her. His fingers felt the wetness in her cunny and he decided she needed no forplay.

Realizing she was under his total control. She was even more scared. It was too late to back out. This was a man who would fuck her like he wanted. Using her for his enjoyment. Could she handle it? Did she step out of her league?

His inserted finger was tuning her up. "Time for the slut to get her fucking," he said.

He grabbed her little legs firmly and pulled her like rag doll real close so she was under him.

He continued to talk dirty and she responded. "Now open your legs wide for the big cock. Spread your legs and enjoy it like mom does."

His tip entered her and stopped. Her earlier fuckings had opened her up but she was still the tightest cunt he ever entered. He moved in and out a little deeper every time as she tried hard to help, wiggled her cunt under him. It only excited him more.

"I know you like it. You like having cock in you. I'll make sure you get mine a lot this week. Sluts like you need lots of cock."

He grew real hard inside her and he was stretching her out. Her velvet slit was wet and slippery so he was able to get in deep. He was taking his time to enjoy this one. Soon he was up to his balls. His hairy balls hitting against cunny lips as he pushed deep into her. Her cuntlips gripping his base and holding tight around his entire rod as it moved.

The shear disparity in size was enormous. Lori felt his large cock stretching her and it reached areas she never felt cock before. Lori went into a trancelike state as her body responded and the cream flowed from her. His cock was covered with her slick cream that dripped from his balls as he pushed hard into her knowing the stretching she was enduring. He was well aware of the pleasure a cock his size could produce in the young teen. He purposely hit hard treating her like a sailor treats a Tijuana whore.

Knowing he was using her roughly she felt dirty, slutty, degraded. He knew she was a slut and he told her so. He knew he could fuck her whenever and however he wanted.

Back home she had servants and she was mommy's princess. Everyone treated her with such respect. She was high class society. Mike knew she really liked being treated like a cheap trailer park tramp and he treated her like one. It drove her excitement, She loved it. She was losing control as she felt the buildup like she hadn't felt before.

"Now im gonna shoot my load in you and you gonna keep those legs spread so it goes deep. You want the man juice deep, dont you." slapping her slightly on her face. She starred up at him, she was on fire.

"Sure you do. You'll take my cum, like the dirty slut you are."

"I feel dirty." she slurred.

"A dirty slut, say it!"

"I'm a dirty slut."

The talk was driving them both crazy as his cock stretched her wide. He reached under her tiny bare ass and grabbed her ass cheeks. Jamming forward hard he blasted his man seed and emptied himself in her cunny. The hot load hit hard the back of her belly. She was squirming and shaking as she came hard. Holding him tight as he fired his loads in her. Her cunny went into contractions tightening on his cock over and over as she came.

"Real nice, dirty slut Lori, You took it like your momma would, like a good slut should."

It was great, he hadn't felt cunt this tight ever and hadn't blasted like that before. He was hooked now, hooked on her young slut cunt.

Lori was hooked too, she knew she was a dirty slut, just like mom. She had acted like one so he had treated her like one and she hadn't come like that ever before.

Mike enjoyed the visit from Slut Lori the next few days at closing. He had considered some anal or oral but he was just enjoying her tight cunt too much to mess around. By the time she left he had put a dozen loads in her unprotected cunt and chuckled when he thought of it. She was gonna be knocked up soon, why not him.

He had enjoyed his first tight teen in over a decade. This was going to be the way to spend his summer.

MarkeySan
MarkeySan
547 Followers