All Comments on 'Return To Point Hollow Ch. 02'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Pet Peeve

It's the book of Revelation singular. The full title being The Revelation of St. John.

tranzmanytranzmanyalmost 4 years ago

Thanks for this WW. I'm enjoying this story so far. I have no idea where this is going but that may be a by product of what's going on outside. Things I would have been able to figure out before seem unreachable now for me. You are providing a valuable escape. Thank you!

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Next chapter submitted.

The next chapter of the story has been submitted, and hopefully will be published soon.

ju8streadingju8streadingalmost 4 years ago

almost sounds like westbrook is a magician

pe1erpe1eralmost 4 years ago
Holgram?

Like tranzmany I have no idea where the whole stroy is going, but my guess about the end of the chapter is that it is a hologram in the centre of the pentagram, and they still haven't found Dr. Charles Westbrook, but only his image.

tazz317tazz317almost 4 years ago
THE SCI FI CONTINUES

laced with worldly human assistance tempered with Olde Folk Lore and mythology. TK U MLJ LV NV

chytownchytown6 months ago

*****Damn this is spooky!!!!!! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...