Returning a Favour

Story Info
Married women thanks friend properly with husband permission.
2k words
4.01
46.8k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Er0s2121
Er0s2121
88 Followers

This started as a quick story I decided to write up. Although it's a little far fetched, the basic premise came from actual events.

Includes cuckold, anal & oral.

As always constructive criticism is always welcome.

* * *

Arriving at the front door, visibly nervous and desperately trying to show confidence she knocked on the door. Steeling her nerves Rebecca adjusted her outfit. Wearing a black coat which fell to her knees, it covered the lingerie she wore underneath. A black lace bra with matching panties barely contained her supple large breasts and round butt.

Consciously trying to control her breathing and butterflies, she knocked again. Earlier, Rebecca made arrangements to drop off the cheesecake she carefully prepared for Ken. Resolving to keep her nerve for what she had planned was exhausting.

Opening the door Ken didn't suspect anything. Seeing her standing there holding the cheesecake brought a smile to his face.

"Come in" he offered, moving out of the way.

She paused for an instant before settling in her mind to go through with it, stepping into the house she was determined but nervous.

"It looks really good, thanks so much. I told you you didn't have to." Ken said as he took the cake from her hands, placing it on the counter.

"No problem, least I could do after all your help." - Rebecca's heart was racing, her stomach in knots. "I thought I might do a little more." She continued, relieved his back was turned as she took off her coat.

Standing there, exposed and vulnerable just prior to him turning around filled her with dread. 'Was this a mistake? Is he going to laugh? Is he going to be disgusted?' thoughts flashing through her head. The powerful urge to be desired, both by Ken and her husband led her here. Knowing her husband would be euphoric to hear all the sordid details afterwards further hardened her resolve.

Turning around Ken was taken aback. Never expecting his friend to reveal herself to him like this he didn't know what to think.

"Ah. What the hell are you doing?" was all he could muster. Embarrassed, Ken felt he should avert his gaze, despite his urge to stare. Seeing her full breasts longing to be free, heaving over the top of her bra as her breathing quickened.

A deep feeling of dread flashed though Rebecca's head. 'He's disgusted' was all she could think. Feeling her face flush, she tried frantically to grab her coat and flee.

Realizing what he had done Ken quickly interrupted. Peacefully, he prodded "don't leave. What's going on?"

Flustered Rebecca studied his face while trying to control her breathing. "I just wanted to thank you properly for your help. I should have known you would be disgusted. Darren and I spoke about it and we thought you might like it." Rebecca thought she saw a slight glint in his eyes.

"Darren knows?" Ken stammered, "your husband knows you're here? Like this?" Ken continued, his apprehension slacking.

Walking towards him Rebecca dropped her coat to the floor, she gently pushed him towards the couch.

"Just have a seat. I promise you will enjoy it. I only have one request, try to take a lot of pictures. My husband will love to see them later" she whispered as they arrived at the couch. Grabbing his phone from the table she placed it in his hand.

At a loss for words Ken didn't know what to do. Falling on the couch a small part of him felt he should stop this, her and her husband were his friends. The other part, desperately wanted her to continue. Seeing her exposed body, seeing the desire in her eyes excited him. Ken could feel himself growing hard.

Lowering herself between his legs, Rebecca whispered, "just sit back and enjoy yourself". Smoothly she began undoing his pants. Lifting his body, he allowed her to pull his pants and boxers down at the same time. His hard penis fully exposed, the tip a dark colour of red.

Rebecca fought hard to contain herself as her eyes flashed with desire. Taking him in her hand she could feel how hard it was. Looking up to watch him, she gently moaned and lowered her lips to his penis, gently kissing the tip.

Ken could hardly believe it, staring as she took his penis in her mouth. Feeling her warm wet tongue caressing it, hearing her gentle purr and sounds of sucking pushed him over the edge. Unable to resist the urge, and engrossed in the moment, he began gently thrusting himself deeper into her mouth.

"Hm, I love it" she barely managed to say while he was still in her mouth. Feeling him getting even harder in her mouth excited her. Although slightly smaller then her husband, she couldn't stop the dirty thoughts racing through her head. Rebecca could feel her pussy tingling with anticipation, her panties nearly soaked through with her excitement.

Suddenly remembering, Rebecca quickly said "try to get some photos too. Can't wait to show Darren."

Taking him entirely in her mouth she could hear the clicks of photos being taken. Staring directly at the camera, a hard penis in her mouth, electrified her.

Rebecca could feel Ken's penis begin to twitch within her mouth. Fully engorged she knew he was on the edge. Standing up suddenly she turned around.

Bending over at the waist she slowly pulled her panties down, exposing her round butt and glistening bald pussy.

Breathless she begged, "fuck me. I want to feel you inside me".

Jumping to his feet Ken didn't think he would last much longer. Grabbing her by the hips, he placed his penis within her moist opening. Thrusting deep inside her they both let out a moan.

"Oh fuck, that feels so good" Rebecca moaned between his powerful thrusts.

Thrusting himself into her pussy both were nearing the edge.

"Put it in my ass" she panted. Barely resisting the urge to finish, she wanted to delay her climax till she was with her husband.

Remaining deep within her Ken hesitated, "are you sure?" he asked.

"Yes! Oh, fuck yes, cum in my ass. I want to feel you explode inside me!" Rebecca panted.

Withdrawing from her pussy, his cock was lathered in her juices. With the tip of his cock pressed against her asshole. "You're sure?" he inquired one last time, filled with lust he longed to erupt inside her.

"Yes!" she gasped while pushing her butt against him. Slowly she felt his penis penetrating her, feeling him stretching her ass.

"Oh, fuck yeah" Rebecca gasped. "Keep going, cum inside me" she begged. Unable to resist Rebecca furiously began rubbing her dripping pussy.

Euphoric of the prospect of returning home freshly fucked and still incredibly ravenous, Rebecca bucked her hips against his solid cock. Meeting his thrusts penetrated her ass further. A slight mixture of pain and pleasure filled her body as his penis stretched her further.

"Oh fuck!" she screamed, "fuck me. Fuck me harder" Rebecca couldn't contain herself.

"You like fucking me in the ass?" she asked as she looked to Ken over her shoulder.

"Pound my ass. I want to feel you cum, fill my ass with your cum." Rebecca hardly knew what came over her. She was unable to contain her desperation to feel him erupt within her.

"Oh my God yes!" Ken groaned. Watching as her ass enveloped him, the surge of knowing she was married, the incredible feeling of him penetrating her was more than he could take.

"I'm cumming" Ken grunted. Filling her ass with his cum he continued thrusting deeply.

Feeling the gush of liquid within her, Rebecca moaned, her body began to tingle. An overpowering orgasm began building in her body like she never felt before. Groaning, she desperately impaled herself against his penis.

"Oh my God yes! That feels so good." Rebecca whispered. "Love feeling you cum inside me" she moaned between thrusts. "Take a picture of your cock inside me. I can't wait to show Darren how you ruined me. Have him fuck me all over again".

Reaching for the phone Ken began taking various pictures of his penis inside her.

"Oh, that's so good. He's going to be so hard, make sure to get some of your cum dripping out" Rebecca continued, slightly disappointed he pulled himself out of her.

Satisfied with the pictures, Rebecca pulled her panties back on. Feeling the warm cum between her cheeks caused a devilish smile.

"That was so hot. Thanks so much, and thanks again for all your help before." Rebecca said casually. "If you're ever up for it, we might be able to do it again, maybe Darren will join in" she said over her shoulder as she made he way to the door.

Dumb struck, Ken struggled with a reply "Ah, okay. Yeah."

* * *

Filled with a burning desire to see her husband Rebecca raced home. Arriving through the door she saw him on the couch.

"Hi love. How was your day?" Darren said, oblivious of what transpired.

Walking straight towards him Rebecca confidently dropped her coat to the ground.

"Oh God, you look amazing" Darren blurted. Astonished of her behaviour he didn't immediately realize she was just out in public like that.

Arriving at the couch Rebecca was giddy. "I just went by Ken's to thank him for all the help he did for us." Her smirked betraying her, "I thought I should thank him properly, so I wore this". Raising her arms in the arm she twirled around slowly allowing Darren to see her moist panties.

Raising his eye brows Darren was at a loss for words. Feeling himself growing hard he hoped she meant what he thought.

Reading his mind, Rebecca slowly got on her knees between his legs. "Yeah, first I did this to him" as she began unbuckling his pants. His swollen cock already clearly visible.

"Then, I did this". Gently kissing the tip of his penis, it hardened further in her hand. "You like knowing your wife just sucked someone else's cock? Would you like it if he fucked me too?" without waiting for response, Rebecca got to her feet.

"Would it make you hard if I said he fucked me in the ass? That he came inside my ass?" Rebecca teased as she turned her back to Darren. Slowly lowering her panties. Rebecca felt her pussy dripping, aching to have him inside her.

Seeing his wife like this filled Darren with untold lust. The thought of her being with someone else filled him with incredible dread and desire.

Standing in front of Darren, Rebecca began tugging on his penis.

"What do you want to see first? The pictures of me licking his hard cock? Seeing him inside my mouth? I felt him grow hard." Rebecca whispered in Darren's ear. "Or the pictures of him inside my ass? Me taking him in every hole. Fucking me till we both came? Or..." Turning around Rebecca bent over slowly "See the mess he made of my ass? After he filled me with his cum?"

Darren could feel his penis throbbing, desperate for release the tip appeared purple. Reaching around, Rebecca spread her cheeks, reveling her moist glistening pussy and ass. Darren could still see the cum dripping out.

Unable to resist any longer, Darren hungrily grabbed her hips. Passionately Darren began kissing her butt. His faces buried between her cheeks, filled with overpowering desire he began licking her pussy.

"Oh fuck. Eat me out. Lick my naughty pussy" Rebecca moaned, grinding her hips on his face. Desperate for relief, Darren stood up behind her.

"Oh, fuck me. Stick your cock in my ass. Feel his cum inside me" Rebecca cried.

Feeling another hard cock slide in her ass Rebecca couldn't contain herself. "Oh fuck!" she cried, "your cock is so big. Does it feel good? You like fucking my slutty wet ass?" she panted, feeling her ass being stretched.

"Oh God!" Darren panted, thrusting deep within his wife's ass, "you're so sexy. I can't wait to see you getting fucked" Darren grunted as he felt his penis erupt within Rebecca's ass.

Er0s2121
Er0s2121
88 Followers