Returning home

Story Info
Home isn’t a place, it’s a person. And I’m returning to him.
1.4k words
4.48
2.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been waiting for you to come back to me, to make me yours again. You texted me in the evening, asked me if I'm busy or if I can make some time for you, you'd love to see me today. Of course, I wanted to spend the rest of my day with you. We agreed to meet up a little later, you'd come and pick me up. You kissed me hello and it's been like you had never left after the last night we spent together. The way you make me feel comfortable, is unique. We drive along the road and the day turns into night. Chatting, laughing, flirting nonstop. Your hand rests on my thigh, your thumb draws small circles on it. All the way down to your house.

As we arrive you grab my hand and pull me inside. You turn around, your hands caress my cheeks as you finally kiss me deeply. "Had to say hello the right way, didn't I?" you say and smirk at me. I grin and nod. I bite my lower lip as I blush. You don't let go of me and kiss me again, letting out a little growl as I open my mouth wider for you. My hands find your shirt, grabbing it tightly, pulling you close to me. You smell so good. Your cologne, no it's your own scent, drives me insane. Your tongue fights with mine, your one hand wanders down my body to my waist, the other grabs the back of my head. I whimper. I feel so close to you but it's not enough yet. Is it ever enough? You drag me backwards and I can feel the wall in my back. You push me against it. You lift me up and wrap my legs around your waist, not letting go of my mouth for a single second. My hands let go of your shirt and I begin to unbutton my blouse. Button by button I expose more of the pretty lingerie I bought just for this moment. Just for you. You pull your head back and your eyes fixate the bra with the intense red. As you look back up, your eyes are dark. I can see the hunger. You're hungry for me, starving. You place me back on my feet. "Off. Take these clothes off. Everything but that pretty bra and panties." you command, and I follow. Your eyes follow every move I make until I'm standing in front of you with almost nonexistent underwear. A little touch of nothing. It feels like your eyes burn holes into my skin, the air is on fire. "So pretty, Baby. Did you buy that for me?" and I nod. Not able to say a word. I'm sure that if I'd open my mouth, I'd moan, that's how turned on I am. You should be able to see the wet spot on my panties and I can tell the exact moment you do. You growl, deeply and it makes me squirm.

You move so fast, grab my hips so tight, push me back against the wall, lift me up and place my most sensitive part on your hard crotch, it makes me gasp for air. You grab my throat with one hand, the other is pushed against the wall. Your body pushed against mine holds me in place. You show me that devilish smile that I love so much. I smirk back at you, feeling cheeky now and I tell you to choke me harder. It makes you grab my throat even tighter. You bring your face close to mine, so close that I can feel every breath on my skin. "Say that again.", you say softly but firmly. "Choke me harder, Daddy.", biting my lower lip now. Breathing is hard, but I love this game of power way too much right now. You grip my neck harder, and I can feel my head go light and I just let my weight slump into your hands, you'll catch me, I know. I gasp, close my eyes and smile as I try to repeat myself. Unsuccessful. "I said, say it again.", you growl. I can't do anything but whisper as I repeat myself "Choke me harder, Daddy. Make me beg for air." If that's even possible, you grab my neck even tighter, and I hear how your knuckles crack. My life is in your hands, you know it. I won't try to free myself. Your grip is merciless. You ask me to repeat myself again and I know I shouldn't do what I'm about to do right now, but as much as you are in charge, as much do I want to push one more button. I open my eyes, lock them into yours, before I roll them back into my head as I say "How often do we play this game before you decide to listen to my words? I said choke me harder, Daddy!" Your other hand flicks up in the blink of an eye and you wrap both hands around my throat now. Your rock-hard cock is pushed against my wetness, my panty is soaked by my juices. I can feel you throbbing in your pants as your grip becomes softer, your glance becomes loving as you ask me "Whose good girl are you?" Yours. I'm yours and you know it. I was yours from the moment we met. I let my hips roll, push my pelvis against yours as you can feel how my juices soak your pants.

Your hands leave my throat as you unbutton, unzip your pants and push them down to your knees. Your erection jumps free, you pull my panties aside and enter me with one hard thrust. I let out a loud gasp, shout out your name as you begin to fuck me slowly but deeply. Harder, deeper with every thrust, increasing the speed. My hands find your head and my I dig my nails into your skin. You moan, my nails must hurt you, but I can't care about that now. I can only care about the orgasm I can feel rising. Your hands grab my butt cheeks so hardly, I'll be able to see your hand marks on them tomorrow. You let out moans and gasps and praise me as much as you degrade me "You're being such an obedient little slut for Daddy, isn't that right? For Daddy only. That's it, take me like the good girl you are. Let me own that pussy, make it mine. You look so pretty when you're struggling on my cock, Baby. Such a pretty, little mess you are." And you have me begging in no time. You know that I'm close, but you tell me it's not the time to cum yet. I will have to be patient. But instead of slowing down to give me a break, you increase your speed even more. "Please don't stop, please let me cum... I need... I need..." What do I even need? Him? This orgasm? A break? I'm not sure what I'm begging for, but you know it. You slide one hand between my legs and as you touche my clit, you command me to cum on his cock. And I do that, loud. I cum, scream your name, gush my juices all over your body. I squeeze you tight, not letting go of your length, my hands grabbing your hair, pulling on it.

Your thrusts become irregular, and I know you're close as well. I bring my mouth close to your ear as I whisper "Cum for me, Daddy. Breed this pussy and give me what I'm longing for. Make me yours. Flood me. Feed this hungry pussy, Daddy. I'm begging you." and you let out a loud howl as you give me what I want. Your head falls into your neck, and I have never been more fascinated by you than I am in this moment. You flick my clit and make me cum with you, stunned as I am I didn't think about how badly I want to cum again. I clench around your pulsating boner as we cum together. As we calm down, you place your head on my chest for a moment, not letting go off me yet. We breathe heavily. Your eyes are loving, caring as you look up at me before you kiss my lips and let me down until my feet touch the ground. I wrap my arms around your waist, place my head on your chest. Not being lifted like before, I'm so much smaller than you. You hide me in your arms as you kiss me on the top of my head. Safe. I feel safe with you, is the only thing that's rushing through my mind.