Returning the Favor

Story Info
After my nipplegasm, I return the favor.
2.2k words
4.47
3.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a sequel to "Nipplegasms are a real thing!" but can be read alone too.

"Want anything special for your birthday? I asked Danny innocently.

He looked me in the eye for a few moments and smiled. "What are you offering?"

I was in love before he had given me my nipplegasm and I wanted a way to return the favor. I wasn't sure that what would be. Obviously, I was offering more than to make a special dinner or organize an evening out. I was thinking bedroom and so was Danny.

"If you could have anything, what would you want?

He smiled. "I want you to give me a blowjob in the same way I did your nipples."

I smiled back in excitement. Even before Danny had teased my breasts and nipples for what seemed like hours, I knew that teasing led to good sex. A quicky could be fun but lots of foreplay and lots of teasing was the key to mind-blowing orgasms.

I started to work on how I could give him a world-class blowjob that he'd never forget.

* * * * * *

I had carefully planned my entrance. I walked from the bathroom, brushing my hair, wearing a translucent teddy. With the light behind me, he'd be able to see the outline of my boobs but I left the top untied so he'd have a better view when I leaned toward him. My unicorn boyfriend was a breast man who loved my smaller boobs. He loved how I never objected to him touching them (at least at home) and I loved how he gave them attention in bed and out.

Danny was lying in the center of the bed naked, propped up on the pillows. His legs were spread wide, giving me no doubt that he wanted me to start right in. Tonight was for him, not me. I'd usually object to one sided sex but he had done that for me and tonight my pleasure would come from making him happy.

I leaned over him and let my hair run down his body from his chest to his feet and then up to his cock. Moving my head twirled my hair around it and he started to stir. I lay between his legs, placing one hand on each of his hips and I stared, through his cock to his eyes.

And stared. And stared. And stared. His look changed from anticipation to puzzlement but he didn't say anything.

I finally broke eye contact and move up to place my lips on the base of his cock, just above his balls. Then, I licked slowly upward, like I was licking an ice cream cone. When I reached the top, I stopped and returned to stare into his eyes again.

After a brief pause, I went back to the base and licked my way up. Again, I stopped at the top but this time I returned to the base quickly and licked upwards again. And again, and again.

When I got to the top after about ten licks, I smelled a bit of precum so I ran my tongue around the tip of his cock to pick it up then returned to the base and licked upwards again. Slowly. Very, very slowly. His cock had reached its full length and, I saw that he had closed his eyes tightly.

Instead of moving up again, I moved down to his balls, licking first one and then the other. My tongue moved back and forth between them and I lick in a circle, from the left, to the right, around the base of the sack and back to the left. I did that a few times and then stopped to remove a couple of loose hairs that had caught on my tongue.

Danny's balls were too big to fit them both in my mouth so I took just the left one in. I put a little bit of suction on it and ran my tongue over the surface. I let it out of my mouth and then repeated it with the right one.

My tongue returned to the base of his cock and I went back to my ice cream cone lick. I went slowly up the shaft, kissing and licking as I moved up. I repeated this twice and the third time, when I got to the top, I again licked around the end of his cock too before kissing my way back to the base.

I kissed each of his balls (wasn't there a joke about some golfer's wife doing that for luck before he played?) but went past them to the area between his balls and his asshole. I've heard it called the taint on a girl (t'aint pussy and t'aint ass) but I don't know what it's called on a guy. I didn't let the lack of a name stop me from licking it.

I had planned for this to be tongue only so I had left my hands on his hips. I realized that I needed them for what I planned next but I was still going to not touch his cock with anything but my mouth--he had asked for a blow job, not a hand job so that was what he was going to get. I slid my hands down his hips, to the back of his thighs and pushed his legs up so that I could look right at his asshole.

Now I had a decision to make. I knew that rimming was on his "I'd like to try that list" but it was on my "I'd really rather not list." It wasn't a hard limit for me but it wasn't something I planned to do without a specific request and some type of reciprocation. My plan for his birthday was to give a world class blowjob and I was going to do my best to deliver. He hadn't asked for anything back there and I doubt that he was expecting it. When I started, I wasn't sure if I would do it but now I decided that rimming him was going to be a bow tied onto his birthday present. Girlfriend of the year, right?

Since Danny had just taken a shower, I wasn't worried about finding any surprises but I looked it over closely just in case. I didn't see anything so I moved in. I kissed his balls again, now lying flat with his legs held up and licked past the guy taint (there has to be a name for that) and then back further.

I switched from licking to kissing and I kissed backwards to his asshole and then around it, moving closer to the hole for the second and third times around. In for a penny, in for a pound, right? So I went back to licking and licked around it again before I plunged my tongue in. Danny gave a gasp as I licked up and down the hole and then stuck my tongue right in as far as I could (which wasn't very far to be honest). I fucked his asshole with my tongue, darting it in and out, in and out, in and out.

His normal silence was broken and his moans told me that I had made the right choice and was in the running for the best girlfriend of the year award. Still, I wanted to return to what I started so, with a final kiss right on the hole, I licked and kissed my way back to the front, letting his legs down and returning my hands to his hips.

Again, I licked slowly up the shaft a few times, imagining an ice cream cone and thinking of different flavors of ice cream with each lick. Rocky road, mint chocolate chip, and (of course) chocolate. I lick up again, wondering why no one has made semen flavored ice cream. I'd buy it for sure but probably not a best seller

His cock is throbbing a little so I decide to change it up. When I reach the top of the shaft, I circle the hole, picking up anything that's there. Yeah, he is a bit excited but I'm not going to let him cum yet.

I open my mouth to take him in and slowly work my way down as far as I can. He's big enough for me to feel full but not so long that he slams my cervix and I can take most of it in my mouth without any trouble. As I move my mouth down, my tongue flicks back and forth on the underside of his cock. I pause at the bottom and then quickly pull myself upward. Then down again slowly. Then up quickly. Up and down. Up and down. Up and down.

His cock is throbbing but I'm not ready for this to be over. This may be a good blowjob I wanted it to be the best one in the world so I planned to keep teasing him. That means that he's going to have to feel frustrated for a while but I think he'll forgive me.

I go back to his balls and kiss and lick them, ignoring his shaft completely. My hands stay on his hips. He reaches down and grabs them and tries to pull me forward. He caresses my boobs and I pull off the teddy. Now completely naked, I pull away and return to what I'm doing. Licking and frustrating him. Licking and frustrating him.

I consider going back to his asshole but decide against it. Instead, I move back to the base of his cock. My tongue goes back and forth across it as I move up the shaft. At the top, I stop for a while and stare at him. I blow at his cock and it jerks a bit.

I pick my body up and move so that my hair then my boobs brush him. I swirl my hair around his cock and up his chest, then downward to his thighs. Finally, I move my head so that my hair brushes directly on the underside of the shaft.

No surprise here but Danny likes rubbing his cock on my boobs so I reverse that. Leaning over him, I rub first one and then the other up his shaft. I wish they were big enough to be able to cup his cock with my breasts for a real titfuck but oh well.

His cock is standing at attention and the tip is now inches from my mouth. I stick my tongue out so that I can barely touch the tip, then move closer and lick the head. Here goes, I thought and I open my mouth wide and again drop it over his shaft.

My mouth opens wide, I move quickly down the shaft and when I reach as far down as I can, I reverse and move back up, this time as slowly as I can. I hold a slight suction on him and move my tongue back and forth in the limited area.

Up and down, up and down, up and down.

At the top, I remove my mouth and again lick around the head. Then I take him in and move up and down, up and down, up and down.

This time, I use my teeth to give him a slight scrape as I move up. Then I move up and down, up and down, up and down.

His shaft jerks slightly. Is that pre-cum I'm tasting? I wonder if I should pull off so that I can keep teasing him.

Up and down, up and down, up and down.

My mind is made up when he places his hands on the back of my head. He's not pushing me but he's signaling that he's ready. I don't know how long I'm been at this but I decide that I've teased and frustrated him enough.

Up and down, up and down, up and down.

Upanddown. Upanddown. Upanddown. I feel movement in my mouth and know that he's fighting it.

Upanddown. Upanddown. Upanddown.

There is really only one way that the best blowjob I can give will end and I'm paying careful attention to the feeling within my mouth so that I'll know when he's going to cum.

Upanddown. Upanddown. Upanddown.

Upanddownupanddownupanddown. The taste is getting stronger and I know that he won't be able to hold back much longer.

Upanddownupanddownupanddown. Upanddownupanddownupanddown. Upanddownupanddownupanddown.

I'm not sure if I know that he's ready to cum by feel or taste but I do know. I pull my mouth off of him and place my face in front of him. For the first time, I put my hands on his shaft and pump him up and down as his cum shoots out and spatters on my face. I close my eyes and can feel it spraying my face and into my hair. I sit up and it drips down my face, onto my chest and runs down my boobs. I use my fingers to clean around my eyes and Danny watches as I lick them clean. I pick up as much as I can and place it in my mouth as he smiles at me.

I smile back. Girlfriend of the year! But, I'm thinking of my next birthday and what I might ask for.