Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Crazydaze
Crazydaze
599 Followers


"Guys, we need to talk to you both anyway. We should have done this years ago, but we all lived so far away it was difficult. Can we all go for a walk?" said Dave's dad. The couple gave each other a glance, wondering if their secret was up, but walked out with the group.

Once they got to the dock, Dave's dad sat down and said "This is probably going to be a shock, but I can't think of a better way to do it. When me and your mom got married, we were dirt poor. I mean very poor. I made a mistake one day and your mother got pregnant. We couldn't even afford to feed ourselves, much less a baby. Martha and George wanted a baby, and she couldn't have one. So, we kinda went away together for a week, and as far as anyone knew, Martha had a baby. Leigh is technically your sister. We wanted Martha and George to have her as their own, so we didn't get too involved. They raised her well. But we thought that since you were getting along so well, you'd want to know how close you really are."

Leigh's mother Martha said, "We have always treated you like our own, and nothing will ever change that."

Leigh just sat and stared. Dave put a fake smile on his face and hugged her, saying "Hey sis, nice to meet you!" as he whispered in her ear "play along.." She unfroze and hugged him back, tears on her face. Only Dave knew why.

"I have to go digest this somewhere. No worries...... I just need to think." she said and began to walk down the path. Dave watched her, his heart breaking.

Dave walked back up to the room, his mind in a jumble. He had been fucking his sister. He could handle a third cousin, but... but... he still wanted Leigh. And he knew it. He was a monster, he decided. He sat in bed, a single tear running down his face when the door opened.

Leigh walked in, closed the door and locked it. They just stared for a few minutes, each not wanting to speak. Finally, Leigh sat on the bed and took his hand. She began to cry as she spoke. "I have thought about this...and I really don't know what to do or how to feel. I only know one thing. I know you love me, and I love you. Everything else is up in the air. We need to stay apart...physically...until we know what we are going to do. Don't forget me...and we are still going to live together at college. The parents wouldn't let us change now. We just have to keep our distance for now, until we can sort this out."

Dave sat back and looked away from her. "I will never forget us." he said.

She smiled weakly and said "Never."

They kept a far distance for the rest of the reunion, and everyone went home. Dave had another month to figure out how he was going to share an apartment with Leigh without wanting to rip her clothes off. He never did, and by the time his parents were unloading the car with his things for college, he was absolutely miserable.

"I know you'll miss us, but we will come visit sometimes. You also have Leigh here!" said Dave's mom. Dave faked a smile and shooed them out the door as soon as he could.

Two hours later, the door opened and in walked Leigh. Dave turned and stared, still wanting her and knowing her couldn't have her. "Hey. Are you doing all right?" she asked.

Dave looked at her and shook his head. "I don't know if I can do this..." he said.

She looked at him, clearly very nervous. "Can we talk? I have an idea, but I need to see how you feel about it."

"Sure. I hope you're some kind of genius, because I'm miserable and I see no escape." he said with a weak laugh.

She sat beside him on the couch and took a deep breath. "Please let me finish before you say anything. I have spent the last month absolutely miserable and wondering how life could be so cruel. Then one night, I had an epiphany. You know I love you, right?" Dave nodded. "I am sure that you feel the same way about me as well. This has been building for years now. What if, while we live here, we are just Dave and Leigh, not brother and sister, not cousins, just two people who love each other? What if we just pretend that none of this is real?" she said.

"I don't know if I can do that." Dave said.

Leigh looked at him and said "I can't do this without being able to touch you...every day. If you can't do this, I have to go."

Dave looked up, fear in his eyes. "You can't go. I don't want to be without you." he said sadly.

She smiled and leaned in close. "Then don't." she said, her lips barely brushing his. Dave felt something inside of him break and he leaned into the kiss with mad abandon. She pulled back and grinned at him "See, we can be happy and together. Just a little imagination!"

Dave looked in her eyes and found exactly what he was looking for. "We can't tell anyone here. At least we have different last names." Dave said.

"As far as anyone here knows, you're my boyfriend who lives with me. We can be open and almost honest!" she said.

Dave gripped her hips and pulled her close, rubbing his groin on her. She growled and found his lips with hers. Their clothes practically fell off as they kissed, rubbed, and stroked each other. "Let me show you the bedroom!" she said with a twinkle in her eyes.

Dave picked her up, and she wrapped her legs around him as they kissed and stumbled down the hall. She let go of his hips and fell back on the bed. Dave jumped, and put his face into her vee. She began to squeal as he began to lick, and he tried to put every trick he had seen in every porn he ever watched to good use. He licked, used his fingers, and even his nose to try to bring her pleasure. When she could no longer form words and just began to lay limp, he stopped, his face covered with her juices.

"Uh....eeee.....you.....you have to do that every day!" she said when she could speak.

"Anything for you!" Dave said.

"Bring that thing up here!" she said. He walked on his knees straddling her body and she picked up her breasts. "Ever had a titty fuck?" she asked. Dave shook his head no, and she said, "Have to lube you up first!" as she put her mouth on him.

After getting him wet, she put her breasts around his prick and began to move them around it, and as the tip came out she would give it a lick. This was a new sensation for Dave, and he didn't last long. "Leigh...I'm...it's...." as he began to spew, covering her breasts and neck. She let him loose and began to lick up what she could. "That was amazing!" he said.

"I saw it in a movie...that was the first time for me. I'll get better." she said.

"If you get any better it will kill me!" he laughed.

She looked down and said, "Does that thing ever go down?"

"Not with you around!" he said. He moved down and slid between her thighs. They were both wet and covered in each other, but neither one cared. He slid into her and began moving slowly. They continued to move with slow and steady motion for a while, then finally began to increase speed. Dave was getting close, but her wanted her to come first. When he could hold it no longer, she began to contract around his dick and he lost it. They both moaned and groaned their way through the climax.

"We can do this every day now..." she whispered.

Dave just murmured "yes..." as they fell asleep.

The days went by. They studied when they had to and made love as much as possible. They had settled into a domesticated relationship, and life was great for them both. Life still had to happen, however, and theirs was about to make a turn.

One Saturday morning, after a long night of love making, they lay on the bed covered in sweat and sex. Dave got up to go to the bathroom, and as he walked out nude, the front door of the apartment opened.

"Surpri...." Said Martha, George right behind her. He ducked into the bathroom. Leigh had heard, and was scrambling for clothes as her parents walked in.

George noticed the other bedroom was clean and virtually unused. "What the fuck is going on here?!" he bellowed. Martha began to cry, and Leigh stood and tried to start talking.

"Dad, it isn't...". CRACK as his hand slapped across her face.

"Shut up you whore!" Dave heard this and came running out of the bathroom. The last thing he remembered was the ham hock of a fist slamming into his face. The last thing Leigh saw was her father on his knees above Dave, hitting him repeatedly.

Leigh was taken home and sequestered there for a few weeks. She was not allowed to use the phone or computer without supervision. Her parents withdrew her from school. She was taken to her Aunt's house in Maine, where over time she was allowed to continue her education and finally her degree, albeit with much supervision. She thought about Dave daily, and wept just as often. Once she graduated, her father put her in his company doing work with HR. He continued to monitor her phone and internet, both at home and at work. She was miserable.

She finally used a work companion's computer but could find nothing about the incident and nothing about Dave. She also applied for another job at a smaller company which to her surprise, she got. Once she started working there, she did notice people watching her, and sometimes she was followed. Her father still wasn't letting go.

She sat at work one day wishing it was over. It had been one of those days. Her car wouldn't start, so she took the bus. She had spilled coffee on her blouse first thing in the morning and had to wear a sweater over it to cover the stain (on her favorite blouse!), and the office was hot. She had to deal with a misogynist worker who didn't understand that women were people, and her boss didn't understand why she wanted him fired. It was raining when she left, and a gust of wind turned her umbrella inside out, ruining it. She went to the bus stop getting soaked to the skin, holding her purse in front of her.

A large man in a black suit walked up to her and said "Leigh?". She nodded once and he shoved an envelope into her purse before slowly walking away in the rain.

"Did I just get served?" she wondered. She left it alone until she had finally gotten home.

After she was home, she took a long hot shower and then walked to her living room, remembering the envelope. It was an 8 x 10 manila envelope and had a lump in it. She opened it and dumped it on her table. Four things fell out. A small flip phone came out, as well as two pictures and a letter. The pictures were of her. One showed her college graduation ceremony as she picked up her diploma, and the other was her at a coffee shop, evidently taken recently. She began to worry that she was being stalked, but opened the letter with trembling hands,

"My dearest Leigh

I have never forgotten you and never will. I don't know how you feel about me, but I will always love you with all my heart. If you still care about me, use the phone provided and call me 2:30 am. I will wait three days, and if you don't call I will never contact you again.

Love, Dave"

Her hands began to shake violently, and she began sobbing. He was alive! He did still care! It had been 7 years since the incident by this point. She had never dated since the incident, and she had thought she was alone for life. She didn't know how she was going to stand it for eight more hours, waiting until 2:30. She wondered why she couldn't call earlier, but she decided to do just as the letter said. She had a glass of wine or two and laid in the bed with her lights off and her alarm set. She never really slept, and she waited with nervous anticipation.

At 2:29 am, she opened the flip phone and looked in the contacts. There was one name, Dave. She picked out the contact and hit the green button. It rang once, twice, three times. Then she heard a voice on the other end

"Leigh?" it whispered. She began to sob into the phone.

"Dave? Is it you? Is it really you?" she cried.

"Yes Leigh, it is me. I've missed you so much." Dave replied.

"Where are you? I need to see you!" she said.

She heard him sigh. "Do you really want to see me? I look a little different." he said.

"I don't care if you look like a troll, I need to see you." she said.

"Go to your bedroom window and look out. Do you see a black SUV out front?" he asked.

"I see it!" she said. The driver's window came down and she saw a hand come out and wave to her. "Don't you fucking move!" she yelled into the phone and began running to her door.

She ran out into the street and up to the truck's passenger door. She heard the door lock pop and she pulled the door open and climbed in. The interior light didn't come on, so they were both in the dark with the tinted windows. "Dave?" she sobbed as she looked at his shadowy form.

"Leigh...look at me..." he said, moving into the light. His face was different, and there were obvious scars on it.

"Did....did my dad do that?" she asked quietly.

"Yes. Him and the surgeries to repair the damage" he replied. She raised her hand to his face and began tracing the scars as a tear streamed down her face.

"I don't care what you look like. I just want to be with you forever." she said.

He looked up suddenly and stared into her eyes. "Are to 100% serious? I need to know right now." he said. She started, as the change was abrupt. He stared into her eyes, and she just moved closer.

"Does this answer your question?" she said just before her lips descended on his. The kiss was, as always, electric. It continued for a bit before Dave pulled away.

"If you want to stay with me, we need to move fast. We only have an hour before your dad's spies come back. I've been watching, and I know their habits. You need to go up to your apartment and get anything you want to keep. It needs to fit inside a carry-on bag. Take enough clothes for a few days at most. We will call your work tomorrow so you can quit. You have to disappear." Dave said.

"Come with me." she said, opening the door to the SUV. He got out, and she noticed he limped a little as they walked quickly up to her apartment.

He saw her looking and muttered "Nerve damage..." as he went up the stairs. She knew what he meant and dropped it for now. They picked up what little she wanted to keep and she dressed. They took it out to the truck and got in. "We have to clear this area," he said and drove them to a Walmart parking lot several miles away. He looked at her and said "Last chance to back out. Once we do this, we are dead to everyone."

"I already was." she replied.

"Open the glove box." he said. She did and found a manila envelope containing a passport and id, both with her picture.

She began to laugh and looked at him "Really?" The name on both was Leigh Vivian.

"I wanted to make the middle name 'As in', but I thought better of it!" he said.

They went to a hotel next to the airport, and he told her that their flight didn't leave for 12 hours. "Good. We need to catch up anyway." she said. He swiped the card into the slot and they went in to the room.

"What do you want me to tell you?" he asked.

"I didn't say we needed to talk!" she said as she pulled him close.

"I know I'm not the most attractive guy anymore." he said.

"Your heart is still perfect. I don't care what you look like." she said, as she moved in for a kiss. They slowly undressed each other, and small kisses were placed at each spot as it was uncovered. He stood nude before her, face full of scars and more on his back. She ran her hands across each one and kissed it. "You have these because of me, so I have to love them too." she said.

He blushed as she knelt before him and took his dick in her mouth. "I might be quick, it's been a long time." he said.

She pulled back and smiled up at him "I haven't done this in just as long." She began to swirl her tongue around him and move up and down.

He wasn't lying, and after just a few strokes he said, "Uhhnn...NOW!" He filled her mouth with his seed and collapsed on the bed, breathing hard.

"I take it you liked that." she said, her eyes glowing as she smiled at him.

"Come up here!" he said, pulling her crotch to his face.

She moaned as he began to lick and suck. "I have sooooo missed this..." she said. She came quickly as well, covering his face with her essence. He pulled her in to the bed and held her. They both wanted more, but sleep came over them.

When they woke up, they were starving. They took a shower together with many playful wipes but nothing overly sexual. He insisted on ordering room service, as he didn't want to be seen.

"You don't look that shocking." she said.

"I have two more surgeries to go, both cosmetic. When they are over, you can be proud to be seen with me again." he said.

"I already am." she said.

After eating (it was lunch by this point), he looked at her and said, "As much as I just want to take you to bed, we have to talk."

"OK..." she said apprehensively.

"After your father was done, he left me for dead in the apartment. I was there for nine hours before I woke up, and I found that I couldn't walk and couldn't move anything on my face. I was sitting on the floor, waiting for death. My parents, our parents, came by, as I am sure someone called them. They took me to a doctor they know who treated me anonymously. I had to have surgery on my back just so I could learn to walk again. Did George ever tell you about our parents?" he asked. She moved her head side-to-side. "Two years after this happened, a drunk driver hit them. They have been dead for years. I took the insurance money and finished school, and I also had my name changed. I began to do some computer coding for the government. I went out on my own two years ago, and I sell my programs to the highest bidder. I'm pretty good at this, so we have no real concerns about money. In cyber security you work with other security firms. I now work exclusively with one, and that is how you have your new documentation. They are completely legal and no one will ever know. You have a work history similar to what you did, and if you want to work you can. We will effectively disappear from the planet today....as long as you want to." he said.

"Duh. I hated my life because you weren't in it. I like being Leigh Vivian." she said.

"I was hoping you wouldn't like it much. I was hoping that you would like being Mrs. Dave Johnson a bit more..." he said.

Her eyes glistened with tears as she said "Really?"

"This is the only thing I want. Please Miss Vivian, will you marry me?" he said.

"Try and stop me!" she said, leaning in for a kiss. "I have a question....when I kiss you, it's like all the fireworks in the world just went off at once. Every time. I practically come. Is it like that for you?" she asked.

"You've had me since the first one. Of course it is." he said.

They flew out that night, and he showed her his house on the coast of South Carolina. She loved it from the beginning. He had surgeries and finished repairing the damage from the past. They were married in a small but lavish ceremony. Life happened.

One day, he looked at her and asked, "If I don't tell you something, is it a lie?"

"That depends upon what it is...how bad is this?" she said.

"I've been keeping track of George and Martha. George is currently...incapacitated. Your mother still looks for you though." he said.

"She was never really the problem, she just followed the asshole. What do you need to tell me?" she said.

"Your mother is ill. Do you want to try to make up before she passes?" he asked.

She thought for a minute. "I want to try. Can we keep her blind as to where we are in case it goes badly?" she said. "And what about George? Did something happen to him?"

He smiled and said "Of course. I will make contact with your mother and we can see if she wants to."

"What about George?" she asked again.

Dave began to talk, telling a story... George went out one night, still trying to find his daughter. He had slapped his wife again, because she wanted to just try to talk to her daughter. He was planning to kill them both if he could find her. At the bar, he met a young redhead that looked a lot like his daughter. She kept flirting, and he was willing. They went to her apartment, and once in she locked the door and said "Go to the bedroom. I will be in shortly!" He walked in and was met by a steel bar on the back of his head. He went down and blacked out. When he woke, there were two figures in black standing before him. One leaned in close and whispered in his ear "Dave says hi." He was put in a "vegetative state" and was eventually put in an institution. Every three months a visitor would show up and say "Dave says hi" in his ear. His eyes would always glow with anger every time this happened.

Crazydaze
Crazydaze
599 Followers