Reunion

Story Info
Reunions can be boring
8.1k words
4.59
26.9k
74
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Crazydaze
Crazydaze
603 Followers

Dave sat back, surveying the crowd. "God I hate these things!" he thought. Family reunions are always a horrifying event for an eighteen-year-old. He wanted to be home, trying to convince Ashley Stephens to take her underwear off. It hadn't worked yet, but he was trying. He had screwed up high school so badly he was forced to go to community college for two years to have any chance of getting into a real college. He was trying to find someone, anyone who looked like they hated this as much as himself. As he sat, staring off in the distance, he felt a hand on his shoulder.

"You look like you hate this as much as I do!" said the voice behind him. He turned and found a boob pressed against his nose. He quickly backed away and stood up, looking at the giggling girl.

"Sorry. These things get in the way sometimes. Hi. I'm Leigh, spelled like Vivian. I belong to Martha and George over there by the coolers."

"Hi, I'm Dave. I belong to Susan and Pete over there by the bags." He took a quick survey: Long red hair, large breasts, just tall enough to fit her curves, green eyes that were laughing at him. "What?" he said.

"You're staring. I'm your cousin, you should never come to a family reunion to pick up girls." she said with a smile. Dave blushed, but they began chatting.

After a while, they figured out they were third cousins, and that she was two years older than him. "So Vivian Leigh, what should we do to entertain ourselves during this torture?" Dave asked.

Leigh looked at him, obviously trying to make a decision. "Would you like a drink?" she asked.

"Depends on what it is." Dave said. She pulled the tip of a bottle of schnapps out of her pants pocket and looked at him with eyebrows raised. He nodded, and they walked away to find a safe spot.

They took a short walk into the woods, and once they were out of sight of the adults, opened it up. "This is some good shit." Leigh said. "My ex gave it to me, so I don't feel bad after he broke up with me. Doesn't matter, I'm going to college in the fall anyway. Who needs him?"

"What kind of moron breaks up with a girl that looks like you?" Dave asked, then immediately blushed. Was he flirting with his cousin?

Leigh looked at him "A really stupid moron. I'm GREAT!" After a bit, they decided they should rejoin the party so no one would look for them. "This was fun!" she said, "I have one decent person to see next year."

She leaned in to give him a kiss on the cheek, and he wasn't expecting that. He turned his head to talk to her and their lips met...and met....and met. "WOW...if the boys in my high school could kiss like that, I'd be barefoot and pregnant right now!" she laughed, finally pulling away. Dave just stared, mouth still open. He had never been kissed like that before.

They walked back to the group, and Leigh put a hand on his arm. "Same time next year?" she asked.

"Absolutely. Wouldn't miss it for the world." Dave said with a grin. They spent the rest of the day with their families, sharing a few smiles across the park.

The next year went by for all, Dave never did get Ashley's underwear off, but he did find a few takers. One more year of community college and he could go to a real university. He had finally gotten his "Shit in one sock" as his Dad would say. He had mostly forgotten about last year until his mother told him that they were moving the reunion this year to a place with a waterpark and to pack a swimsuit. "I hope Leigh is there....and I hope she has a bikini!" he thought. She was sure nice to look at.

Leigh had started college after taking a year off, found her "freshman 15", and found a few boyfriends. Nobody special though. She learned she hated retail work in her year off. When she heard where they were going, the first though in her head was Dave. At 18, he was tall, skinny, and kinda cute. She wondered if he had grown up and wondered how he would look in his suit. "Stop it! He's your cousin!" she thought, and then remembered that kiss. She hadn't found anyone like that at college!

Everyone arrived, food was dug out, and boredom set in for Dave. He went and put on his trunks to go to the waterpark and began slowly walking down the path towards it.

"Hey, wait!" he heard, turning around. "I didn't think you had shown up this year!" said an out-of-breath Leigh, jogging to catch up. Dave's eyes almost fell out of his head. Leigh was wearing a bikini, one that was clearly struggling to hold her breasts in place as she jogged. "Hey! My eyes are up here!" she said.

"Sorry...but...uh..."

"Never mind, I know what effect these have on boys!" she laughed. They walked together to the park, talking about everything and nothing. "Thank you for coming, I was horrified that I was going to become the designated babysitter!" she said.

"Well, I know I would rather be here with you than back there with any of them!" Dave said. They spent the afternoon swimming, splashing, and having fun.

When it was time to go back, they slung their towels around their shoulders and started walking back. "Hey Dave....I have a weird question" she said.

"Leigh, we've literally talked about everything else. What could be weird now?" he said.

"Last year... umm... Where did you learn to kiss? I wanna shake her hand. That was amazing!" she said, blushing and turning away.

He stopped and grabbed her hand. "I'm sorry about that...it was an accident. It was a great kiss though!" he said, remembering how it had felt.

"Don't be sorry. It was really great. So far no one is better!" she said. He looked at her and couldn't stop himself. They came together slowly, and this time it was intentional. Several minutes later, they pulled back. Leigh began to blush hard, nipples obvious through her suit, and said "Bye Dave, we gotta get back. I...I...really enjoyed our time today." She put her head down, turned and walked quickly back to the party. Dave stood there for a few, willing his erection to go down and wishing she would come back. They only saw each other from a distance the rest of the party.

The next year went by. Dave had finished community college and survived a pregnancy scare with Ashley. He had grown quite a bit more this year, running track and wrestling in community college had filled him out nicely. He was looking at universities but had no real decision yet. This year, the reunion was to be held in cabins up in the mountains. He was looking forward to seeing Leigh again, but he didn't want to admit that to himself. Leigh was home for the summer and had given thought to skipping the reunion until she thought about Dave...and she decided to go.

Dave was packing for the reunion, and he put a fifth of peppermint schnapps he had been given by a friend into his bag as well. He was hoping to share with Leigh. He wondered briefly how she would look topless...and banished the thought. "She's your cousin!" he thought. Still his mind wandered back to the best kiss he had ever had....

Once Leigh's parents arrived at the cabins, they were trying to figure out who slept where. There were several bedrooms in each unit. It turned out that Dave's parents and Leigh's parents were sharing a cabin, but they were one bedroom short. Once Dave's parents showed up, they lovingly volunteered Dave to sleep on the couch. When Dave walked in carrying as many bags as he could, his Mom told him to put their bags in the first room to the left. His bags were to stay in the living room. "MOOOOOOOM! I'm not sleeping on the couch!" he yelled.

His Dad spun around with fire in his eyes "Apologize to your mother RIGHT NOW! You aren't too old for a spanking."

"Sorry Mom. I was upset. I will sleep out here..."

"He can stay on the couch in my room." a voice said behind him. Dave turned to find Leigh behind him with a grin. "I can give him some privacy to change clothes at least!" she said.

"As long as she doesn't mind, that's fine." said his exasperated mother.

"Bring your stuff this way!" Leigh said with a smile as she began climbing the stairs. Dave followed, enjoying the view from her cutoff jean shorts. Once they found the room, Dave dumped his things on the floor.

"Thanks, I thought I was doomed for the next two days." he said.

"Not hardly. A couch in here is better than any public place. I couldn't let them do that to you!" Leigh said. Dave began emptying out his bag, and she saw the bottle. "What's that for?" she asked.

"It was to keep me from going insane." he laughed.

"Tonight?" her eyes twinkled as she asked.

"Why not? Nothing else to do here!" Dave said.

She looked at him and asked "Did you know about the lake? I was going swimming soon anyway." Dave looked at her and pulled his pants down. She gasped, then realized he had his swim trunks on underneath. She also noticed how well he had filled out.

"Damn. He's grown up veeeeeery nicely" she thought. "Well now get out so I can change!" she said, pushing him to the door.

They walked down the path to the dock, filling each other in on the past year. It had become almost a ritual. Neither one had any significant other. They both said that no one was up to their standards. Leigh stopped at the edge of the dock. "Just what exactly are your standards?" she said.

Dave looked at her and looked away. "I want a red-haired girl, big knockers, cute butt, who I can talk to. Not that high" he said. She stared at him. "You are the one I measure my girlfriends up to. That's probably why I can't find one." he said, still looking away. Dave jumped in the water, eager to change the subject.

Leigh slid in the water slowly. "I just want to find a guy who can kiss like you!" she said, looking anywhere but at Dave.

"Too bad we can't get married." said Dave, immediately regretting it.

She began to laugh, splashed him and said, "We can in West Virginia!"

"My parents would kill me, and yours you. I guess we'll just have to be secret lovers until we die!" he said. They both started to giggle, and began swimming around and having fun....but neither one forgot what they had said.

After the swim, they got out and went back for lunch. Food was everywhere, and each was pulled to various relatives for questioning. "God I hate these things, except for Leigh." he thought. The round-robin of relatives continued until dinner, and once that was over, he began looking for Leigh. He found her with two elderly aunts who were wondering why she wasn't married yet.

"Hey Leigh, I need your help for a second!" he said.

She walked away, whispering "Thanks!" as she came with him. They wandered out to the dock, just talking.

"Why hasn't some guy taken you yet? You're easy to talk to, fun, and easy on the eyes. What's up with that?" Dave asked.

She looked at him, trying to decide if honesty was a good idea or not. "What the hell" she thought and said, "I haven't found a guy that is as easy to talk to as you, as cute as you, and can kiss like you."

Dave laughed and said "Suure...now the real truth." She stopped and took his hand. "Really Dave. You're one of a kind." she said.

He looked at her and said "I told you why I can't keep a girlfriend. Remember?" She did, and it had been a worm in her brain all day. He bent over and pressed his lips to hers. Once again, both felt the magic.

Several minutes later, she pushed him back, flushing and gasping for air. "I don't know if this is a good idea..." she said. Dave just looked at her, not moving his eyes from her. "We shouldn't..." she said. Then she moved her mouth back on his, reveling in the feeling.

Dave pulled back this time, wiping sweat off his brow and said "I can't help but compare every other girl to you...and they all fail. We have only two choices: Be miserable or be together. Tell me now, so either way I can move forward." Dave thought that was one of the most mature thoughts he had ever had in his life.

Leigh looked up at him, looking in his eyes. "I can either think of you and be alone or I can keep you around and think of you. Not a hard decision." she said, "I'm willing to give this a shot if you are."

They walked slowly up the dock, holding hands. Dave said "How can this work? We live two hundred miles away from each other. Our parents aren't going to like this either."

"We can figure it out as we go." she said with a smile. "Tonight we have some better things to do. We should open that schnapps and toast our new 'friendship'!" she laughed.

They walked slowly back to the cabin. People were everywhere, and they wordlessly looked at each other and walked back the other way. They walked past the dock and into the dark around the lake. "I think we need to stay out of sight for a while!" she said.

"Why?" he asked with a smile.

"Because of this..." she said as she leaned in for a kiss. They stood kissing for a minute, then he moved them to a grassy area near the lake.

"Sit. It's more comfortable here!" he said. They continued to kiss, and their hands began to slowly explore. He found her left nipple and pinched.

"Mmmmmmm" she moaned into his mouth. He kept it up, then moved to the right breast. He found them to be a perfect balance of size and shape, and her small pink nipples were very sensitive. Her hand dropped to his trunks and squeezed the bulge she found. Dave had to make her pull away so he didn't lose it in his pants.

"You're too much for me....almost." he said.

"I'd better be just as much as you can take!" she said. "You've filled out nicely these last couple of years. Why didn't I just do this last year?" she said.

"We were scared. I'm still scared of our parents!" he said. That notion crashed their party a bit.

"Are you going to tell them?" she said with a smile, "I wasn't planning to."

He looked at her and softly said, "What about if this actually works out for us? I think they would notice at the wedding."

She started at that, looking at him. "It's a bit early for that yet, don't you think?" she said. He just smiled at her, not responding. She stared in his eyes and found nothing but love. She broke the gaze with a blush. "Maybe we should head back. It is getting late enough for some of these people to go to bed." He took her hand and they slowly walked back, content in the silence.

When they finally arrived at the cabin, there was much less activity than before. The adults that were up were all out by the fire, drinking beer and laughing. He pulled her into the cabin and up the stairs. They closed and locked the door. They stood looking at each other for a minute, and both began to blush.

He pulled out the schnapps and asked "Shot?"

"Oh hell yes. I need a shot now!" she said. Without glasses, they just passed the bottle back and forth. Talk became easier, and the laughter soon followed. When the bottle was half-empty (half-full?), he put it up on the dresser.

"I want to remember this clearly!" he said, moving towards her. The schnapps had loosened their inhibitions, and clothes began to come off. Each kissed the area that showed until they were both nude. He stepped back and stared. "Perfect...absolutely perfect." he said.

She blushed and said "I'm too fat, my boobs are too big, and I have neon red hair. No way".

He took her hands and said "No. You're perfect." They began to kiss and squeeze. His hand stroked her smooth hairless pussy. He inserted his index finger a little, listening to her moan. "I have to taste this" he said. He slid her on the bed and knelt down. He lightly licked the entire length, then spread her lips with his tongue. She grabbed a pillow and put it over her face to muffle her cries. He continued to lick around for several minutes before he pulled her clit between his lips. She cried out into the pillow and arched her back, making strange noises and almost purring.

When she came back down to earth, she pulled the pillow off and smiled at him. "That was actually better than your kissing. I didn't know it could ever be like that!" she said.

He smiled shyly and said "It was only my second time. I was hoping I was just decent."

"Bullshit! No way! That was amazing!" she said.

"I was inspired!" he smiled.

She looked down at him and said "My turn. I'm not very good at this, but I'm willing to try."

"You only have to do what you want, no obligations to me." he said.

She just looked up as she pulled him to her mouth and said, "Shut up!". She licked the entire length ("and what a length!" she thought) and kissed the tip. Then she stared in his eyes as she went down as far as she could. Gagging lightly, she pulled up and began the steady up/down motion. Her tongue never stopped moving. Dave was on edge almost immediately but managed to hold himself together.

"You're more amazing every minute!" he croaked out as she moved on him. Finally, he could stand no more and tried to push her away, but she held her lips tight as he began to lose his load in her mouth. She choked a little but managed to swallow the bulk of it. Some came out of the edges of her mouth in a little drip.

When she was done, she sat up and looked at him, wiping the drips off her chin and licking her fingers. "Delicious..." she moaned. Dave was still in shock and made grunts and moans for a second before he could make words.

"That was the most amazing thing that has ever happened in my life!" he said.

She giggled and said "You're the first guy I've ever let come in my mouth. It isn't bad, really." He grabbed the bottle off of the dresser and they both had another swallow. He was still trying to catch his breath when she began moving up his body, letting her nipples graze his skin. "Wanna fuck?" she asked with an evil grin. He looked down and was shocked that he was still hard.

"Is it safe? I don't have any condoms." he said.

She said "Depo Provera. Works for a year. We are very safe." She crawled all the way up and kissed him, then leaned back and put his cock at her entrance. "I can't wait any longer." she said as she sank down on him. She rode him, picking up speed until he grabbed her and turned her over without losing his place.

"Let me do some work." he said. He began to move, then he picked up her legs and began to really work at it. She tried to keep quiet, but some moans still escaped. He kept going as fast as he could until she began to bite her lip and moan, convulsing around him. He let himself go inside her and they collapsed, exhausted. They made love three more times that night, as quietly as they could, while getting very little sleep.

The next morning, she got up early and went to the shower. "Can't let anyone smell this!" she thought with a smile. When she was done, he took a turn.

After his shower, he came in and she was smiling at him. He wondered what but said nothing. She finally said "I think I've figured something out. You've been offered a scholarship at my university, right?"

"Yes, I think we could still see each other." he said.

"Well, I have an apartment and I happen to need a roommate. Know anybody?" she said with a cheeky grin.

"Wow! That would be perfect! I never imagined.... I will have to accept that scholarship as soon as I get home!" he said.

They hugged tightly, and she said "We should go down separately so no one notices. I'll go first, give me a few minutes and then you can go."

They went down to breakfast and sat together. Both sets of parents asked if there were any problems, and both heard "No!" response. The parents exchanged a glance, and just smiled.

"Hey Mom, I think I picked my university. I talked to Leigh and I'm going there, it sounds like a good place." he said, trying to plant a seed.

Leigh's mother looked at her and said "Don't you need a roommate? You guys are getting along well, maybe he could stay there for this year?"

Leigh looked down to mask her delight. "Since Lisa graduated, I do have an opening. I suppose he can stay." Leigh's parents explained that it was cheaper than the dorm and almost as close to the school. Dave's parents agreed, and the deal was done.

Crazydaze
Crazydaze
603 Followers