Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Martha was home, and she felt like crap. Everyone in her life had left her, one way or another. She blamed herself for most of it.

Her doorbell rang, and she answered. It was a Fed-Ex package. When she opened it, she found a one-way ticket on an airline and a short note. "If you want to see us, now is the time. One chance only. Take this flight." It was signed by both Dave and Leigh.

She pondered this for only a moment and began packing. Two days later she was on a plane, headed to Charleston SC. When she arrived, she found a man with her name on a small sign. He put her in the back of a limo, and then told her "You must wear this. My client said it was not negotiable." as he handed her a blindfold. She put it on and sat back, stomach churning.

When the limo finally stopped and she was let out, the blindfold was removed. She was astonished by the beauty of the place. A woman came out and said, "Please come with me." leading her out to the back of the house. She declined a drink and sat at a table, watching the ocean waves.

"Mom..." came a small voice behind her. She turned and saw Leigh with Dave, holding hands.

She broke down, crying and babbling "I'm so sorry...he told me we were doing the right thing...please forgive me!"

Leigh went to her and hugged her, Dave at her side. "Mom....it is in the past. It's over. Let's just start over." she murmured in her ear. They began to talk, and the barriers began to come down.

"I suppose you know about me" Martha said. "I was given six months to a year two months ago. I'm just happy to see you before I go." she said.

"Mom....there is more people to meet!" Leigh said. Dave called into the house "Vivian, Ella, come here. Bring your brother!" Two beautiful twin redheads came out, pulling a wagon with a young boy behind them.

"Viv, Ella, Peter, I want you to meet this lovely woman. Her name is Martha, but you can call her Grandma." said Dave. All the kids went in for the hug as Martha hugged back with tears.

After a long day, it was almost bedtime. The kids were already in bed and each adult had a glass of wine. Martha looked at Dave and said "One last question. I know there was bad blood between you and George. Did you have anything to do with his....accident?"

Dave didn't answer for a moment, but finally looked at her and said "I had to make him stop looking. I also needed to get revenge. I'm not going to lie to you, but I won't tell you everything either."

She just nodded at him and said "I wish I could have watched. He ruined my life as well."

Nine months later, after the funeral, Dave and Leigh sat on the back patio watching the sunset. Leigh was rubbing the small bulge in her belly. Life ends, life begins.