Reunion

Story Info
Cousins reconnect at a Christmas party.
4.6k words
4.62
27.5k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gloobins
Gloobins
98 Followers

My name's Joseph, and I fucked my childhood crush. The problem is, that crush is actually my cousin. Yeah, I know, pretty gross. But believe me, if you saw her you'd understand. Before you judge, let me explain myself.

Every December we have a family Christmas party. I honestly can't remember the name or the relation of that family member to me, but we've gone every year. Can you guess who else attended the parties? That's right, my cousin Cassie. Except, the last few years she hasn't attended, because her family moved a couple states away.

When I was young, I didn't want to admit that I had a crush on her. At least, not to others. Whenever we went, she would immediately try to find me and play together. Sometimes we'd sneak off and hide in a closet together and talk. The last time we did that, we said we had crushes on each other. She told me she liked me first, then I told her I liked her. Then... she leaned over, then I did, and we kissed. She was the first girl I kissed. Despite having a couple girlfriends since then, she was the biggest crush I ever had. The next summer they moved, so that was the last time we saw each other. We've talked on Facebook a bit here and there, but never acknowledged that night. I figured that would be the last time we saw each other. That was, until today.

My parents and I arrived at the party. We greet the usual people, then walk to the living room. There, I see someone I don't recognize. I assumed she was someone's girlfriend. Except, she kept looking at me. I could feel her gaze but tried not to acknowledge it. A few minutes later, she walked up to me.

"Joe?"

"Yeah?"

I look at her for a moment, and suddenly it clicks.

"Wait... Cassie?"

"Yay it is you!"

She gives me a big hug. I can feel her boobs squeeze against me and smell her. She smells nice.

"It's been so long, sorry I didn't recognize you at first."

"It's okay, I didn't know it was you at first either," she replied. She gives me a big smile.

I get a good look at her. She's got shoulder length hair. It's red and wavy. It used to be curlier, I wonder if she straightened it. Well, not fully. She's got bright green eyes under long eyelashes. Full lips that are fairly dark red. I can't tell if she's wearing lipstick or that's her lips' natural color. I do remember them being red when she was young. She's also got a lot more freckles now too, especially on her arms and cheeks. Her skin is fairly pale. She's wearing leggings with snowmen and santa all over it, and a somewhat tight christmas sweater. Despite the fact that the sweater is thick, her bust is still pronounced.

"Wow, you've..." My eyes wander down to her well developed chest. "Grown so much!"

"You too. You got really handsome now!"

I blush. "Pfft, nah."

"So what have you been up to these past couple years?" She asked. We talk about our jobs, friends, funny stories. It's amazing how, despite the years apart, we can still talk without any awkwardness.

"Hey, so... do you want to hang out in the closet together? For old time's sake?" She asked, sheepishly.

I blush. "Uh, yeah sure."

We sneak upstairs and enter someone's room. I didn't notice it, but she locked the door behind us. I open the closet door, and notice it's smaller than I remember.

"I wonder if we can still fit in here." I said.

"Only one way to find out."

I squeeze into there, and can still fit. My legs have to be extended to fit. There's a bit of room past my feet, but barely any to my sides.

"Let me get in there too." She climbs in, almost headbutting me a couple times. In order to fit, my feet are past her butt, and her legs are over mine and wrapped around my waist. We close the closet door mostly, until the only light in there is from the crack.

"It's a little hot in here. Let me just..." She starts to take off her sweater. She struggles to pull it over her head because of the limited room, so I help her. Now she's in a grey tank top that shows her cleavage. Her boobs look even bigger now with less clothes. I try not to stare..

"A little more cramped than I remember."

"It's cuz you gained weight." She poked me in the belly.

"True, but what about you? You're totally packing on the pounds too." I teased.

"Nah, just in my boobs and butt."

"Hehe, no comment."

We're silent for a moment. It's a little awkward, but not in a bad way. This feeling is pretty nostalgic.

"So did you guys move back around here?"

"No, we're only visiting a couple days. My mom felt bad that we've missed the last few years and wanted to see the family again."

"Aw. When are you going back?"

"Sunday. We're taking an early flight back."

"Ah. Well I'm glad you're here now."

"Yeah, me too. I was worried you weren't going to be here, the party would've been a lot more boring if you weren't."

I smile. It's nice to know she's missed me too. It's almost like I forgot how nice it is to be with her.

She scooches her butt slightly closer to me. "I still remember the last time we were in here together. Can I be honest with you about something?"

My heart starts beating. "Yeah?"

"That was... you were my first kiss."

"Oh wow, you came right out and said it. I didn't think we were going to address that."

"I'm sorry. Maybe I shouldn't have said anything..." She looks down, embarrassed.

"No no, I didn't mean it in a bad way. I'm surprised, but happy. I'll be honest, it was my first kiss too."

She looked up excitedly. "Really?"

"Yeah."

She giggles. "You know, I never stopped thinking about that night. Even though I had a couple boyfriends since then, I've never had a kiss as romantic as that."

My breath gets faster. She looks so beautiful right now. The way the light is shining on her face makes her lips pop out more.

"Honestly, same. Any kiss I've had since then didn't feel as good to me."

The look in her eyes changed. They looked innocent and sweet a moment ago, now they have a look of desire.

"Do you... still like me?" She asked, while slowly inching closer to my face.

"I never stopped." I know this is wrong, but at the same time it feels so right.

I gently put my hand on her cheek and lean in for a kiss. It feels... magical! The feeling of her soft lips makes mine feel tingly. I guess this is what they mean when they say it feels like sparks fly. She reaches around my back and pulls herself closer to me, putting her crotch on mine. We tenderly hold each other while locking lips. She pulls her head back, then we stare each other in the eyes.

"You're so beautiful."

"Thank you, handsome man."

She leans in again, this time making out with me. We move our tongues around as she runs her hands through my hair and I caress her back with mine. I also notice she isn't wearing a bra, meaning the way her boobs settle under her shirt is the natural way they're shaped. That makes me so happy I could cry.

She pulls away the kissing and whispers into my ear, "I've wanted to do this for so long." Then she nibbles on my ear.

"Me too." I moaned. She licks and nibbles around my ear. "That feels so good."

"Mmmmm." She moves from my ear and goes down to my neck.

"Wait, don't leave a hickey."

"Don't worry, I know how to do this without leaving a mark."

She continues to lick, suck, and lightly nibble on my neck. I bite my lip in pleasure. This has never felt this good.

"How far are you willing to go tonight? I don't want to do anything that'll make you uncomfortable."

She looks me in the eyes and giggles. Then she goes back to licking my neck. She starts running her fingernails along my back. On one hand I take it as a sign that she's fine with anything, but part of me is still worried about crossing a boundary.

"If I start to go too far, please let me know."

She whispers in my ear, "Don't worry, just do whatever you want to do to me. I probably want it more than you do."

I practically cream my pants. I let my hands slowly wander down to her butt. She giggles then goes back to my neck. I start grinding my hips into hers, pressing my dick into her pussy lips. Even though we're both still wearing clothes, it still feels amazing. The knowledge that it's her lady bits feels even better than the physical stimulation. I move her hips with my hands to go along with the rhythm of my hips. She stops licking my neck and starts moaning.

"That feels so good," she moans.

"You feel so good."

She grabs my hands, and moves them from her butt to her boobs as she takes over grinding. I squeeze and rub her boobs over her shirt. They're so soft and squishy. They're big, but also small enough that each hand can fully grip each boob. About a minute later I reach my hand under her shirt and massage them under there. I circle her nipples with my thumb, and she reacts strongly to that.

"Ooh, that's really nice."

"How's this?" I start rubbing her nipples side to side.

"Mmmm, that's nice too. Try pinching them a little."

I pinch them as she requested. Her hips tensed and she bit her lip. I start to twist them a little, and she moans louder.

I try to adjust to get a little more comfortable, but it isn't working. My legs are falling asleep. "Hey, can we move this to the bed? It's a bit too cramped in here."

"Hmmm, you want to have sex in Aunt Karen's bed?"

"Oh, that's whose room this is?"

She opens up the closet door and steps out, then she helps me up too. I stretch and try to get the blood flowing back into my legs.

She grabs my shirt and pulls me in close. She nibbles on my ear and whispers, "Just so you know, I like it a little rough."

"Mmm, is that so?" I grab her by the ribs and throw her onto the bed. She scooches back while looking seductively at me. I pull my shirt and pants off. She does the same, until we're both in our underwear. I put my face between her legs and start kissing her womanhood over her silk, red panties.

"Mmmm, that's good. I like that."

I start licking. The panties were already soaked before my face even touched it. I start scraping my bottom teeth against the silk.

"Aaaaah, what is that? That feels weird."

"It's my teeth. Don't like that?"

"No, I do... I just never felt that before."

I continue and she covers her mouth and moans. Suddenly, we hear a knock on the door.

"Cassie? You in there?"

We both look at each other with terrified expressions.

"Yeah Mom, I'm in here."

"Why are you in there and not out with the rest of the party?"

"I was starting to get a headache and decided to lay down."

As she talks I start rubbing her pussy with my fingers. Her hips react but she tries not.

"Do you need Tylenol or something? I can ask if they have any."

"I'm good, I already took some of mine. I just need some time to lay down."

I start licking her panties again and she slaps the top of my head. She covers her mouth to try not to moan loudly.

"Okay, go ahead and rest hun. But please try to come out before the party's done. I don't want you to miss out on seeing everybody."

"I already said hi to everyone. I'll still come out before it's done, I promise."

"Okay. Is Joseph with you in there? I haven't seen him yet."

I grin up at her and she gives me a scowl.

"No, I don't know where he's at."

"Alright, well I'll leave you be for now. Get better soon."

"I will Mom."

We both wait for a few seconds to make sure she's gone. Then, she starts slapping my arm..

"What's wrong with you? Do you want to get caught?!"

"No, but it was fun to see your face as you tried not to react."

She glares at me. She's irritated but I can tell she's not that mad.

"Here, why don't I make it up to you?" I grab the band of her panties and pull them down. As I pull them, a couple strings of pussy juice hangs onto the inside. I admire the masterpiece of femininity before me. Her pussy is freshly shaven, and the lips are so puffy that it's a slit.

"Did you shave just for me?"

"N-no! I shave regularly anyways."

I gave her a look of suspicion. She could be telling the truth, but I still act like she did it for me.

I start kissing her thighs. She breathes heavily in response. I inch closer and closer to her pussy, then switch to the other thigh.

"Oh come on! Stop teasing and eat me out already!" She exclaimed, frustrated.

"Only if you ask nicely."

"Fine! Please?"

"Please what?"

"You're really gonna make me say it?"

"Only if you want me to eat you out."

"Ugh! You're such a butthead!"

"Fine, suit yourself." I started to back away, but she quickly wrapped her legs around the back of my head and pulled me in closer.

"No! Please... Please eat my pussy Joe. I really want it."

"Yes ma'am."

I take a long lick from the bottom up. I feel her shudder in response. I spread the lips apart to see the hot pink labia, glistening with her cum. I rub the top with my thumb, trying to find the clit. Once I find it, I circle my thumb around it. Her hips move in correspondence with my thumb. I lift it off and lick where my thumb was.

Her breath gets higher as I lick. I lick from the middle to the top, quickly the first couple times, then slowly. As my tongue gets higher, so does her hips. I try a few different techniques with my tongue to see what she likes most. I zig-zag my tongue up and down the labia, then focus on her clit. I lap it up like a dog drinking water. That made her hips move more. I tried to spell the alphabet with my tongue like I heard before but it confused me more than anything. She didn't seem to enjoy it that much, so I stopped. Then I continued doing the lapping thing since she seemed to react the most to it.

"Put a little more pressure on the clit."

I do as she says. She grips the sheets. Her moans change to holding in her breath and gasping.

"Keep going, just like that."

I keep the motion and the pace. She holds in her breath until her face gets red, then exhales a long moan. She grabs my hair with one hand and hits the bed with the other. Her legs shake around my shoulders. Then she relaxes her body, trying to catch her breath. My mouth and cheeks are covered in a mix of my saliva and her luscious lady lube.

"Did you just cum?"

"Yeah..."

"You look so beautiful right now, by the way."

She turns her head to the side and smiles. I grab the waistband of my underwear, then she quickly turns her head to me.

"Wait, I wanna do that."

She reaches over and tries to grab my underwear. I push her hands back.

"No, I'm going to."

She gives me an impressed expression. I pull them down and my dick flops out.

"Oooh!"

She admires it. I smack it to make it wiggle around a little. Then, I grab her legs and lift them up and to the sides. I tap her clit with my tip a couple times. Then, I rub my dick up and down her lips, feeling the wetness drip on it.

I look at her, and the realization of the situation kicks in. I think about when we were kids, playing and goofing around. I remember the feeling I had in my chest when I was with her. Thinking about how pretty she was and how I always secretly wanted to kiss her. Now I look at her adult body, developed and sexy. I look at her face, the face that somehow got prettier with time. And I look down at our genitals. I'm about to stick my dick inside my cousin. We're about to cross a line that shouldn't be crossed, but is so enticing to do so.

"I love you Cassie."

She giggles. "I love you too, Joe."

I grab her legs and slide the tip in. She gasps. I hold it in, noticing the difference in sensation between the part that's in her and the part that isn't. It's so hot and wet, and so tight it's gripping me. I push a little more in, then start to slowly thrust. I can't tell if her face is from pain or pleasure.

"Does it hurt?"

"A little... It's just so much..."

"I'm only about halfway in."

"Seriously?!"

She looks down with a shocked look on her face. She sees how far I'm in and starts laughing.

"So, uh... is this your first time?" I asked sheepishly. I don't know if it's a rude question or not.

"No... I just never had one this big before."

I smile with pride. "Good to know."

I thrust again and try to slowly push it in more. I slowly increase the speed, until I get to nut slapping speed. I can hear the clap as fuck her vigorously. She arches her back and moans. As I thrust in I pull her legs up and around my shoulders. She locks her feet together behind my head. The angle makes my head rub her g spot perfectly. She puts her panties in her mouth to muffle the screaming.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMFFFFFFFFF!"

"Oh my God! Sex has never felt this good before!"

She shakes her head in agreement. I have a feeling that if I took the panties out she'd scream so loud the whole house would hear.

I thrust very quick and hard for a little while. Then I slow down and push it in as deep as it can go. I push in until our pelvic bones are touching, and my tip is touching the back of her flesh cave.

"OOOOOHHH Fuck me, that's so good!!" She yells. The panties dropped out of her mouth.

Her face and chest are so red. It's a stark contrast from her pale skin. The sweat on her chest makes it glisten. I take a moment to appreciate her beauty, and the emotional impact of the knowledge that she's both my cousin and the girl I've had the biggest crush on growing up. She was my sexual awakening, and now I get to fuck her! I am fucking her! And it feels better than I ever could've hoped.

"I can't believe we're doing this." I laugh. I'm still deep inside her, just staying in place.

"I'm so happy right now." She tears up a little.

"Are you crying?"

"Shut up!" She slaps my chest, just enough to send a rush of pain. Somehow it felt good.

"Those are happy tears, right?"

She giggles and shakes her head.

"Yeah, happy tears."

"That's so... sweet. You look so beautiful right now."

She covers her face with her hands.

"I fantasized about this moment for years. I used to jack off to pictures of you, I'd find porn stars who kinda looked like you and imagined they were, and would close my eyes and imagine seeing you again and fucking you like this. This is literally a dream come true."

I start slowly thrusting again. Really taking the time to notice what the inside of her pussy feels like.

"I would finger myself and pretend it was you. I posted bikini pictures, and secretly hoped you would see it. When you liked them, it turned me on so much! I wanted to send you some privately, but I was scared to. I was too scared my feelings were unrequited."

"Trust me, they aren't. I loved you for as long as I can remember."

I speed up my thrusting. I'm not at full throttle yet, more like pushing the gas pedal halfway. Her pussy is so wet I can feel it drip down my balls and her thighs. The lips grip my dick, like it doesn't want to let go. It's so soft and warm.

"Do you really mean it? Did you just want to fuck me or do you love me?"

"Both."

As I say that I thrust deep and hard. She lets out a loud yelp as she arched her head.

"FFFUUUUUU-"

I thrust slowly and deliberately, really moving my hips to a rhythm. Almost like I'm dancing with my dick inside her. She grabs the blanket with one hand and puts her other in her mouth.

"Not only am I fucking you, but you're amazing!! I'd be happy if this was boring sex if it was you, but you feel so amazing!!"

She lets out a long moan. I don't think she can even speak right now.

I pull out of her. I feel like I'm going to cum soon and don't want to yet. I finger her.

"Mmmm. Your dick feels so much better."

"This still feels good, right?"

"It feels amazing..."

I really push my fingers up against her g spot. The more pressure I use, the more she moans. I start licking her clit too. She tenses her legs and moves her hips around. I use my other arm to hold her hips in place.

"Yes! Pin me down like that!"

Gloobins
Gloobins
98 Followers
12