All Comments on 'Reunion'

by Gloobins

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Yeah

Fuck, marry the bitch.

Frankie1952Frankie1952almost 4 years ago

I so love a cousins in love story, I hope they will work out how to be together and make some babies. They can come to Australia where their relationship would be legal as would marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
First comment...

I have read many stories on this site.

I might vote, but I never left a comment.

THAT WAS A TERRIFIC STORY !!!!!

Unfortunately, it had to be brief, because there

was a party going on.

Not only ,was it well written, but it is completely

believable. I know, because an EXTREMELY

SIMILAR situation happened to me many years ago.

Please don't make us wait too long for the follow up.

And remember.... She likes it. " a little rough "

Thank you for the memories. 5 stars......

Crusader235Crusader235almost 4 years ago
What Cuz

What cousin was they? 1st cousin wasn't cited, maybe 2nd or 3rd. No matter, I'd latch on to her as a keeper! Nice story, here's hoping for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
6

This really was so good. I found the dialogue to be very realistic and I loved all the trial and error in their love making, their trying things and changing to maximise the pleasure. Amazing and very hot ;)

BigTexaz27BigTexaz27over 2 years ago

Good job. need to continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

blah, dude couldn’t even blow his load in the bitch. completely unsat.

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 1 year ago

(11/5/2022) Okay.., this was very well done. But you can’t end it here. Someone must have heard them, right? But how does their story proceed from there? This could be an epic series in the same league as “The things you make me feel” by blackmatter and “Lost & Found” by beachbum1958. This is a challenge by the way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGloobins@Gloobins
You want sexy stories with humor and realism? Well read my shit and have all your creamy dreams cum true.