Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moves her hips more and I fight to keep them in place.

"Keep doing that! I'm so close..."

I do as she commands. She grabs my hair and grips the sheets. Suddenly her moans get quiet, and she's sticking her head out while her O face. I feel the muscles in her pussy contract and expand. Suddenly her legs twitch.

"OOOOOOOOOHHH!!" She lets out all her breath in a loud scream of intense pleasure. She squeezes her legs together with my face between her soft, hot thighs.

"You look beautiful when you cum."

"Damn right."

"Oh, is that an attitude?"

Her eyelids are still heavy. She gives me a sly smirk.

"So what if it is?"

I grab her legs and spin her around until she's laying face down. I grab her hips and lift them up. Her butt is so round. A bunch of freckles collect around her panty line, and they're more spread out the further down you get. There's an obvious tan line, and the freckles in the tan part are darker.

"I'll have to teach you a lesson."

I smack her butt lightly. It barely leaves a mark.

"Pretty weak lesson."

I smack harder.

"Eeee-"

She yelps. This time a handprint starts showing up. Seeing her pale booty get darker is sexy.

"Ooh, that's hard."

"You're damn right."

I smack a couple more times. Her cheeks jiggle after I make impact, and the skin ripples. The spot where I was smacking is a red blush.

"Mmmm, I've been very bad. Teach me a lesson, daddy."

"Woah. I don't know how to feel about that. I've never been called daddy before. Never cared to."

"Don't like it?"

"Does it turn you on?"

She pushes her butt up against my dick and grinds her hips.

"Very much so, daddy."

My dick twitches. The whole daddy kink never interested me, but knowing she likes it turns me on.

"Good. Daddy's gonna teach you good."

I slip the head of my dick inside her. I grab her cheeks and squeeze as I thrust inside her. I use my hands to move her hips with the movement of mine.

"Oh my God!!"

"Fuck, you feel so good!"

"Your dick is amazing!"

I stopped caring if we're loud. The only thing on my mind is how sexy this is.

I slap her booty a few times and squeeze them. I let go of her hips and stop moving, and she stops for a second, confused. Then she moves her hips and rides my dick.

"You ride the dick like a champ."

"Thanks. I watched a lot of porn to try to get good at it."

"You studied porn to figure out what to do?"

"Yeah. It's not always accurate I learned, but it's a good starting point."

"That's pretty hot."

"Oh yeah?"

"Imagining you masturbating is really sexy."

"You won't have to imagine anymore. I'll send you videos of me doing it."

"Really?"

"Only if you send me videos of you."

"Wait, you want dick pics?"

"Only if they're yours."

"Yeah, I really do love you. This confirms it."

"I love you too, Joe."

I thrust hard again. She bites the pillow.

"Don't cum inside me. Tell me when you're about to cum."

"I'm right about to now, actually."

She pulls out of me and gets on her knees. I know what she's doing so I start jerking off. She puts her tongue on the bottom of my tip and that sets the orgasm off.

"I'm gonna... I'm..."

She moves my hand and replaces it with hers. She wraps her mouth around the head of my dick and licks the tip as she jerks me off with her hand. She gently grabs my balls with her other hand and massages them as she strokes me. All the sensations culminate into an explosive orgasm.

"AAAAH FUUUUCK!!"

She tries to swallow it as fast as it cums out but it's too much. Her strokes get slower and she tries to keep all the cum inside her mouth. Some still drools out of her mouth and lands on her boob. She takes my dick out of her mouth and makes herself swallow all of it. She uses her finger to wipe up the bit that landed on her and licked it off. I flop down on my back in total bliss. She licks up the cum still on my dick. My dick is so much more sensitive than before, and her tongue feels too good. I fight the urge to push her away. She finishes cleaning it up, then lays down next to me.

"Did I do a good job, daddy?"

"You were amazing. I love you so much Cassie."

I pull her in closer so her head is resting on my chest. I run my fingertips sensually along her back.

"I love you too Joe. Thank you."

I lay there, and the thought of how my family would react if they knew what happened. I thought of how bad this kind of thing is supposed to be. But, I just couldn't bring myself to care. I look down at her and see her eyes closed, looking like she's about to fall asleep. She looks so vulnerable and pretty. I cherish this moment.

12