Reunion and Rebirth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, is that a real lobster in your pocket then or are you just that happy to spend some time with me?" she went with one of the oldest jokes in the book.

"I'm always happy to spend time with you," he brushed off the remark before checking where her gaze was directed, "Oh, I guess there's really no hiding it with me, huh?"

"I'm impressed it fits you as well as it does."

"My sis did a good job," he tested the fabric with his hand, "It would need to be really loose and baggy to hide everything, but the fit is snug instead of tight like it is with most of my other clothes."

"But I can't imagine that there's anything out there that can truly contain you when you get serious."

"Only one way to really see," the hero inhaled and stiffened his spine.

Smirking down at her and finding her lean stomach as more than adequate fuel for his fantasies, he lightly tensed his body and suddenly had the crustacean guarding his loins springing to life before her eyes. The way his crotch contorted and bulged as his manhood awoke and surged underneath had his favorite arthropod doing a dance for her adoring eyes. His expanding mass worked the material around it as best as it could until it left his predator of the sea standing tall, fittingly looking as if it were primed to pounce on the beautiful woman it loomed over.

"Oh dear, please forgive me, my Hero," she giggled, "It's so easy to forget how your beast at rest surpasses so many others at their peak."

"Perhaps so, but these are still much more comfortable than I'm used to. There is even an extra steam here that allows it to stretch instead of having me pop right out like I have some other times." he continued to make his crayfish wriggle around.

"Aryll put a lot of thought into your gift," the pirate tested the structure of his tent by balancing a nearby seashell on top of it.

"I don't want to know what she was thinking with this, but I am grateful for it. I guess I'm still too much to go swimming out in public with."

"But we aren't exactly out in public, are we?" Tetra escalated her tone.

Indeed, they had settled on a fairly secluded area for to finish their personal getaway on. The couple had sought to stay engaged with the citizenry in building their kingdom, but this was an escape from such disturbances they had both badly needed. Especially as their recent journey had them both feeling more pent up than in quite a while.

"I figured it would still be best to wait until we were back at the cabana before letting it out to play," he remained slightly bashful in spite of their solitude.

"Come on, we both know it needs some fresh air once in a while," the pirate nudged him further, "It's too stuffy in there."

"Just be ready to deal with the consequences," Link untied the drawstring on his trunks, "Once I let it out, I never know what it will take to get it back in."

"I think I have at least a little bit of an idea by now," she boasted.

"Perhaps normally, but now I'm all filled up with my grandmother's special Elixir Soup. You've done well trying to learn the recipe, but there's no substitute for the real thing," he cupped his bulge properly, "I'm more pumped up with energy than I have been in some time. Be ready for it."

"Hey, you're not the only one here who had some of that soup," she accepted his challenge, nonetheless.

Tetra looked on intently as he hooked his fingers into his waistband, her gaze making him even harder than before. He humored her by making his way down his thighs quite slowly. Gradually unveiling his shaft until the material got caught on the ridge of its tip. With only the head remaining, he yanked it down as quickly as he could in order to give his member the strongest bounce possible as it broke free. Her eyes followed along as fervently as he had hoped. It came to a stop after a few seconds, seemingly drawn to point out at the full moon now visible over the horizon. Despite the flames smoldering within her gaze, Tetra's body remained calm in this intimate moment that they shared.

"Yup," she released the breath she had held without even realizing, "I've said it before, and I'll say it again. That's the manhood I expect of my hero, his noble blade."

"I spent years honing it for the sake of my princess and my kingdom," Link declared his dedication, "How is it that I shall wield it for you tonight?"

"...Wanna cuddle for a bit?" She requested after a pause.

"Cuddle?" he gawked.

"Not here but over on that bit of grass," Tetra pointed to a nearby palm tree, "I don't want you getting all sandy down there."

"Really," his eyes continued to gape, but he followed along with her anyway.

The sassy princess led him over to the patch of green where they could freely spread out their bodies without needless discomfort from the sand. Link was glad to go along with her but rushed to wipe the surprise from his face before she got the wrong impression.

"Here we go," she patted a seat for him beside her on the ground, "Try to relax. I hope I didn't get you too worked up "

"No, I want to do this," he flexed his manhood to show it to be as rigid as ever. "I was just mentally prepared for one of your usual, more intense ways of doing things."

"As my hero, I've spent the last decade finding and pushing your limits. I feel like you deserve to have me take it easy on you every once in a while."

"Give me a bit more credit. You haven't pushed me as far as you think."

"Yeah, but you were already looking so cramped in those shorts. Also, I'm a tad more delicate than I try to let on too," Tetra acknowledged.

Pressing their shoulders together side-by-side, the duo went in for an immaculate kiss beneath the evening sky. There was no confusion to be found in how their lips met and tongues interacted. They knew what they wanted to share, how to share it, and now how the time they had yearned for in the perfect place to do so. Their hands were next to come together as their fingers interlocked to support the weight of one another as they pressed together more firmly, finding the perfect balance between his heroic frame and her more regal figure.

"Even with this swimsuit on, there's still more than enough of you here to love," he reached out a finger to trace the midriff her bikini left totally exposed.

Tetra countered by bringing a hand around his back to feel up the well-built muscles that made up the hero's upper body as well. Making her way down and around the outlines of his abs and pectorals. Link delighted in touching her skin no matter way he could find it, given the near immaculate tan and smoothness of it all, showcasing the impressive degree of dedication that went into maintaining it. He considered starting to remove her swimsuit but also found himself compelled by how it expressed her highly exotic fashion sense. Despite how free and open they were with one another, Tetra was unable to conceal the slightest bit of hesitation that emerged in her hand when it reached his navel, only for it to retreat slightly. However, her thoughts were all too easy for him to read when he had her like this. Her hand brought his own hand to her shoulder and patiently slid his way down her arm until she found him with a grip on her wrist.

"Link..." she quietly murmured, "Am I doing something wrong?"

"Only in what you're trying not to do," he replied.

He ascertained the point where her hand feared to tread further and led her through it calmly and confidently, guiding her grasp to a welcoming place on his proud manhood. It was all too natural how her palm found its favorite spot just beneath his tender, swollen glans.

"There, that's more like the Tetra I know," he didn't need to offer any further guidance for her to begin moving along his length, "Go on, don't just touch it, feel it. Between my family's cooking and swimming with you, I'm experiencing a level of invigoration that I can't recall reaching in forever. I thought it would be the sort you want to savor and experience for yourself as well."

"It certainly is, but I wanted to take some time to explore your body beyond the fat, veiny dick," she mumbled with some guilt while doing nothing to actually slow the increasing breadth of her strokes and pressing her finger against the aforementioned veins, given that he was absolutely correct in assessing that this was the manliest his cock had felt to her in recent memory, "To handle you in the kind of way you handle me..."

"Come now," he teased, "Do you think I get this hard while thinking of how badly I wish you'd give me a backrub and then take off my pants hoping you notice how nice my hair looks today?"

"Well, it was looking pretty sexy in those trunks too, perhaps I should have you put them back on. Show me more of what an excellent tailor your sister is."

"Not a chance. The only thing I can bear to have it inside now is you."

"Then I should get myself properly prepared for the occasion."

Never releasing her hold on his tool, Tetra undid the bottom piece of her swimsuit while Link removed the top from behind. In spite of his previously passive attitude, his hand was just as swift as hers before to get a palm to her shapely chest to let itself be absorbed into the softness of her bosom. His eyes locked on to where her womanhood could be seen rapidly accumulating moisture and his member did the same in leaking its arousal all over her fingers. His girth began to pry at her digits with a heavy throb.

"Damn it, just look at us. Your grandma has brought out our very most primal instincts" she laughed, finding genuine humor in this exceedingly erotic situation, "We're so compatible with one another that we can no longer even finish a day on the beach properly."

"Isn't this the sort of thing young ladies are supposed to dream of?"

"Regardless of my oh-so-hilarious quips, I can't say I took the time to fantasize about the cock of the hero as a little girl. If asked, I probably would've said he's compensating for something with that fancy sword of his."

"Well, the Master Sword is gone, so I guess I grew up needing to make up for it some other way."

"You had the Phantom Sword."

"Which I had to make mostly by myself. It taught me a thing or two about how to forge a high-quality blade and the importance of having metal hard enough for the job."

"I wouldn't think of making something like this with anything less than diamond," Tetra has extended her motions to cover the full distance of his erection, now squeezing his sensitive foreskin and solid shaft as tightly as she could.

"It's what I found I needed to adequately fill that prime princess pussy of yours," his breathing picked up along with his enthusiasm, "Any less and I would be crushed by the way you clamp down on me, unable to reach into your core the way I always want to."

"I wouldn't have thought it would take something bigger than of my mom's old flintlock pull that off, but I can't argue with the results," she cocked an eyebrow at him.

"Don't sell yourself short, Tetra," his fingers, at last, made their first move towards where her groin was aching to be touched.

At this point, Link's pre-cum had secreted to the point where she was casually catching the droplets in her grip to smear along his hungry shaft. The hero assisted with her overflowing lust in his own way by spreading her fluids around her lips and inner thigh before using two of his digits to penetrate her directly. Their hands adeptly applied the sort of loving care to the loins of the other in the way they each believed the other deserved, but their free hands continued to express the full scope of their affection in other was. Link supported her with an arm around her back with came back to the other side to cup and caress her tender breast in his palm more fervently than before, making her nipples tingle with skill equal to his hand kneading her inner flesh below. Meanwhile, Tetra was content to settle her hand on the back of his head, pulling him closer than ever for another kiss and enjoying the general sensation of his locks within her palm. Her experience had long since earned her a subconscious connection with Link's physical and emotional state and she was already taking notice of how Link only seemed to become more pent up in her grip. His being sternly rejected any effort on her part to move this session of theirs along more quickly. She adjusted her ministrations to where her fingers directly attacked the spots on his shaft she knew to be most sensitive. Doing so only prompted him to grow just a bit more to where her thumb could no longer comfortably meet with her other digits at this thickest point. The thrill of the challenge being proposed to her had her vaginal canal shivering all over. Each concisely signaling the other that it was time to move to the next level.

Even so, Tetra hated the idea of leaving unfinished business and now tightened her palm where she could feel his pulse most prominently and focus her fingers solely on his shaft's squishiest and most tender area. Her arm sped up to where it was stroking his length as rapidly as she could manage, clearly signaling to him that she had no interest in moving on to the real thing prior to seeing him properly finish their warm-up. Accompanied by a husky growl, the hero's pre-cum accelerated to where it seemed like the orgasm from an ordinary man, he took her mouth for a tongue-twisting kiss as his manhood launched its first burst into the air like fireworks, unconcerned with any potential target and content to show off the force and volume it could currently fire itself off with, resulting in roughly a half-dozen healthy shots landing at least a foot away.

"I hope that was what you wanted to see, Princess?" he showed the sudden climax to have had only the most minimal effect on him.

"Really, not even a little phased after all of that?" Tetra tested his erection with her grip.

"If it's for you, managing a good practice shot is nothing to me," he bragged, "You'll know when I really mean it.

Tetra was left to dart her attention around the immediate area, unable to decide if she was more impressed how casually he launched such a fertile load or how he didn't lose the slightest bit of hardness in her hand as she kept on squeezing him in search of any trace of fatigue. Either way, she knew she had to create a bit of distance between them before she lost control completely from his fingers still playing with her

"Alright, Mr. Hero," she briefly parted from his touch, "This princess needs you to wield that legendary sword of yours once more, for the further propagation of the kingdom."

"On the contrary, what this hero needs now is a place to comfortably sheath his sword after such an arduous journey with so many hard-fought battles," he smiled

Tetra laid herself down for Link to claim her, but it was now Link's turn to surprise her. Always being one who was a sucker for eye contact during sex, she didn't expect him to voluntarily make his way behind her, pressing his legs against hers and resting his face in her flowing hair.

"What's this now?" she turned slightly in his direction, turning back to find his pelvis snuggling up with hers from the rear.

"I'm not quite done snuggling with my favorite lady yet," the hero draped his arms over her while also lining up his manhood to drive straight into her.

Having anticipated something a bit faster, Tetra was not mentally ready for such a resolute and thorough penetration of her womanhood as he took a firm hold of her sides and bucked his hips to shove the first inches of his member into her pussy. With his head as bulbous as ever, he used it to deliver the most distinct impression of his size and shape on her walls he stretched her out to make his way through. He maintained a steady pace where her walls were given just enough opportunity to acclimate to the fleshy form of his glans only to be jolted all over again when the unyielding rigor of his pulsating shaft immediately followed. Link maintained this pattern inch by inch, sending shockwave after shockwave reverberating from her core to her outermost extremities. Through her staunch leadership and consistent initiative, Tetra had never come to comprehend the depths to which Link had come to understand even the most sacred parts of her being, both cursing at and reveling in it. Even her greatly disciplined mind lost count at the sixth one and let the remaining tremors come as they may until his eager tip got itself nestled against her anxious cervix, already fantasizing about the future result of their clashing essences of life. Link showed no hurry to rush into the climax, however, focusing on finding a suitable task for his hands on the outside as his manhood savored her heat on the inside.

"I almost feel as though I've been tricked," she shuddered with his hands running along her skin while being unable to return the favor herself.

"When did I tell a lie? Your body is a place of comfort to me, not aggression," the hero slid his right hand down her abdomen.

"I feel like a teddy bear..." she pouted until he brought his hands over hers once more.

Locking his fingers between hers, the hero guided her palm to her lower abdomen where his manhood continued to prod at her from within. He increased the rocking of his hips to where she could see and feel his movement even from beyond her insides. It was a quiet, breathtaking experience, only disrupted by her quivering ongoing with each motion that he made.

"Despite my humble upbringing, I know what a fine lady like you needs," he channeled the most masculine tones his voice could conjure, "You need to be filled allllll the way up."

Tetra was thankful he couldn't see the way she was biting her lip as his words made her head tingle almost as much as his dick did.

"You don't need to play tough with me, Tetra. I'm here for you to have a chance to drop that facade. Yes, you're pretty, brash, and brave, but you're also kind, thoughtful, and delicate. You need to put on a strong front to support and instill confidence in those who follow you, but even you need some support of your own from time to time. That's what I'm here to do. No need to try and repay me for it."

The longtime pirate captain was unable to muster a suitable retort before another mighty plunge of his heroic tool into her had her recoiling and curling up for him to get his arms around more thoroughly. They now acted with a clear purpose to apply their touch to Tetra's other most treasured places across her chest, abdomen, and groin. Even his head had its fun sniffing the fragrance of her well-maintained hair and craning his neck to nibble on her ear as she would often do to catch him off guard. The trembling intensifying all over hit a crescendo as she wholly descended into an almost whimpering climax, enveloping her whole body in an ecstatic wave to the point of rendering her helpless. Link did miss the tears welling up in her eyes as more than just a result of the physical sensations bouncing between them. He took the additional clenching occurring around his member in stride, delighting in how it filled him with a greater need for her as Tetra's spirit filled with an obligation to answer that need she could feel growing as well.

"Link..." she spoke, his ears well trained enough to slow himself at the slightest hint of a sob.

"Tetra..." he needed only to say her name for her to know she had his undivided attention even without being able to see his face.

"Do you ever think of me as a dirty girl?"

"Dirty? Your hygiene is better than mine or any of the guys."

"No, not like that!" she spat, "I mean... romantically dirty, like, in sex..."

"Oh, I can't say that I ever really thought about it..." he pondered while her silence told him that wasn't the answer she wanted, "I mean, why would I think about it?"