Reunion and Rebirth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I don't exactly know but... I mean sometimes... I guess it's just because..." she fumbled over multiple types of phrasing, "I suppose you sometimes feel too heroic for a girl like me..."

"I can't say I've ever been warned about being too heroic," he tried to address her thoughts as lightly as he could, unknowingly aggravating her concerns in doing so.

"That's kind of it. You're so darn pure that it makes me feel wrong for how I behave around you," she finally settled on what she wanted to say.

"I really can't imagine where you would ever get that idea," he had eased up on his movements to cuddle her more firmly.

"It's just the whole thing with you and your humble background, family values, wielding the Triforce of Courage and Master Sword. Everything about you is so wonderful while a lot about me kind of isn't."

"It's your past that shapes you into who you are. You have nothing to be ashamed of if you use it to better yourself."

"Yes, and you have. All the way to the point where you act like it's some great privilege to treat me to the kind of mind-blowing sex that legends are made of. Always making it about me and how I feel, even viewing your almost divine physical assets as something for my pleasure."

"Only because it's all true," he pushed deeper into her again.

"And if it is all true, how am I supposed to respond and behave towards someone like you? You have no idea just how much it is I love having that beefy, burly beastly dick of yours skewering my belly, and yet I all too often treat it as a toy for my amusement. Even working you up and stripping you down for sex here on the beach. I enjoy it so much and so often I feel like an addict to your heroic physique and yet you go about it all with such a heroic demeanor that I can't help but feel some shred of guilt for how I plunder your gifts like a pirate would. I feel bad in part because I know almost verbatim what you're going to say, but do you really never feel like that about me?"

Tetra was correct in assessing that Link's instincts were guiding him to a guiltless, pure-hearted answer, but his understanding of her mind also told him to shelve it in favor of something a little more well thought out. Rather than leaving her to sulk though, he insisted on resuming with his pleasuring of her body. Restarting his hands and hips with an erection throbbing just as strongly as before, a detail that didn't go unnoticed to her. She was very anxious to hear his answer, but it was impossible for her uneasy feelings to hold up against the array of tactics he was putting into practice all throughout her being. His hands want all the way to provide additional pleasure to her clitoris to stack on top of what his erection was generating grinding against. Reestablishing his physical rhythm did wonders for Link's mental and emotional rhythm as well.

"Thinking back, you had me pegged not just tonight, but the very day we met."

"How so?" her voice wasn't particularly joyful, but it was at least stable now.

"I'm just not good with thinking through my actions beforehand. I just charge at things headstrong, even now to be honest."

"How's that important?"

"It bothered me somewhat when you'd say it, but hearing you makes me grateful I am how I am."

"Why?"

"I couldn't bear having to consider all that other stuff when I'm just trying to have some intimate time with the woman I love. I told you that I've never thought about that, and this time I really mean it. I don't want to."

"Why not? What would your sweet old grandmother think?"

"I have no interest in even considering it until we tell her that you're pregnant with my baby, and the day that happens I refuse to feel even the tiniest sliver of regret."

"How can you be so nonchalant?" his proposal sent her body temperature skyrocketing.

"Why should I feel remorse for what I do with someone I love? I've always embraced a life of adventure, why wouldn't I want my love life to be the same way? Why would I want to set any rules for how you should love me when I'd never want anyone to do the same to me?"

"Liiiink," her voice picked up with a moan when he struck her G-spot again.

"All I want to concern myself with is how I can make the most of our time together," the hero pressed on, "I don't act solely out of obligation. It deeply enthralls me to see what wild and fun way you'll find for us to make love next. I've been watching you in that sexy bikini for hours. How could I even entertain the notion of letting that lobster contain my desire for you? This sea is where I became a man, right? Why would I want to do this anywhere else? Don't do this to me, Tetra. I don't want to have to restrain these kinds of feelings. I just want to be free to be myself, to share my love with you as my heart calls on me to. That's the only thing I could ever ask of you in return for what you've done."

The hero tightened his spooning position so that they were firmly connected from head to toe, every square inch of her backside crammed against him, his face buried within her golden locks. Tetra moved to dry her eyes as discreetly as possible and give her hero the response he deserved.

"I'm sorry, Link, truly," she spoke serenely to him, "If you don't think enough, then I'm guilty of thinking too much. Love is love. It's unfortunately cruel of me to have asked you to place rules on it. We can only be ourselves and I shouldn't ever to try put shame on that."

"I couldn't think of anything to feel shame in you for if I tried. If anyone's dirty it's me because all I could think of through that is how much I want to keep making love to you no matter what you might say to try and change my mind."

"Thank you for that Link, though I do now miss being able to look at you though," she lamented, "Would you care to spin me around?"

"To be honest, it's long overdue."

Link made haste to fulfill her request in pulling out but left her resting on her side while he made his way around her legs. Without a word of further instruction, they intertwined with one another for an even closer fit than before. Before Link locked together with her entirely, he pulled back for a moment even with their legs wrapping around one another. When her eyes had found their way back to him, he made sure they both got the best look they could at one another illuminated by the full moon's glow. The way the mixed juices of their loins shimmered in the amazingly bright of the night was something he could only wish he could get a pictograph of.

"Oh, my Great Golden Goddesses!" Tetra blurted out, "It really is just like the fucking Master Sword!"

"Yeah, I guess it is," he responded coolly.

As humble as he tried to remain in life, even the hero's eyes couldn't mistake what the princess was referring to. The way the pristine moon's light shined over the length of his manhood gave it a radiant luster that was closer than he had ever seen any sword come to replicating the sparkling brilliance of the Blade of Evil's Bane. Seeing her womanhood carry a similar sheen, almost as if surrounding by the holy magic of the princess herself only sweetened the awe-inspiring view and created the perfect mix of circumstances to call out the true extent of his legendary reserves of courage.

"And by the Spirits of the Sages themselves, you're still growing!" Tetra watched wide-eyed as he stretched out directly towards her core, which trembled entirely with terrible anxiety and elation.

"I think that Elixir is really starting to kick in, not even I can stop it now," he felt her shining feminine aura blending at that moment with his solemn masculine pride to bring out his excitement to its zenith, "Despite what others might think, It's not an ancient prophecy or some magic sword that made me what I am. It's the support of you, my family, and friends that carried me to where I am now. To be honest, I feel as though I've finally arrived at a point I have been striving for all these years without realizing it. The longing is gone, but my desire for you is greater than ever before."

Taking the time to ensure he didn't go any further until he made it up to his very peak, Link's erection glimmered more brightly than ever as his skin shone more brightly at the peak of engorgement and the tip gained an extra sparkle with a renewed flow of his pre-cum seeping out. Taking her leg into his arms for leverage, even Tetra's royal womanhood began to seem inadequate against the seemingly sacred weapon he now wielded against it. Despite his earlier words, the overwhelming weight he felt in his loins almost felt wrong to force on anyone, but this was simply how desirable he found her to be. Backing down wasn't an option to him and her gaze upon him communicated that it wasn't one to her either.

"I'm sorry, Tetra," he apologized with a bold grin he could not manage to wipe from his face, "Despite feigning modesty, I actually do enjoy seeing just how much of my penis that royal pussy of yours can take, and I feel like we're headed to a new personal best."

"I hate that I can't even pretend to believe that you're exaggerating in the slightest," Tetra shivered as her eyes ran their way across his length, counting inch by inch along the way, "Damn, I hope that soup can do something like that for me too."

"Don't get me wrong though, the soup helps, but it's still all me you're looking at here," his manhood's girth visibly bloated a bit just further, this time by his own from volition from what she could judge from his self-satisfied expression, "And it's only you that I'll ever find a proper fit with."

"Well then, go on and do it, Link." her eyes relit as brightly as the full moon itself, "Wield what only a true hero can wield and do what only a true hero can do. Bless me with the privilege of experiencing what was once only ever thought to be mere legend. Be the hero I know you to be."

With her fervent approval and his overflowing need, Link had no choice but to get the entrance to her womanhood reacquainted with the distended tip of his enflamed glans. The resistance he was met with was as great as he had already expected but Tetra had done her part with her womanly juices pouring out to render her opening as slick as ever. Even after getting through the initial barrier. The extra leverage this adjusted position provided proved immediately necessary for each additional inch he sought to advance inwards. The size, shape, tightness, and angle of the intrusion were nigh unrecognizable compared to anything that had ever come before. Her body urged him onwards with how her walls undulated around him, but it still fell upon his mass to force them open to the extent that he needed. Now, Tetra wasn't even getting the chance to comprehend what was going on inside her, only able to endure every new and electrifying sensation as it came. However, she soon felt it all awaken something new within her as well, suddenly feeling her innards shift into a shape she couldn't recognize just to see to it that his manhood somehow made it all the way to where she wanted it to go. Drawing his gargantuan masculinity into where it, and only it, could satisfy her own. Each clutching the other in every which way they could.

"Mmmmm... a cock fit for legend and it's really alllll inside meeee," she purred straight into his ear, "Special soup aside, I still don't fully know how I'm doing this except that I know I owe it to the hero that I love so much."

"That's not all this hero will be putting inside you," he only took a few seconds to really be ready to move.

"Let's see if you really will have to tell your grandmother about this one. At the very least, we'll have to get her to cook for us more before sex!"

Link ignored her goading to focus everything that he had into his loins. Their tender, drawn-out lovemaking to this point had brought him to the razor's edge of something potentially even more legendary than what he had already shown her. He held nothing back with his next rush of thrusts and her body responded with aplomb as only royalty could. No matter how the circumstances between the changed, the way his manhood liked to be squeezed remained largely the same and her walls were resilient in how they managed to adapt. Tetra was thankful that she was indeed feeling the strength to give her movements the extra kick they now needed to keep up with him. Being awakened to the full potential of their respective beings through the support of those that had come to love them, they found themselves brought to the height of sensitivity and descended into a mess of groans and moans as they frantically raced to orgasm together.

"More, fuck me more Link!" Tetra heaved for air, "Hold me close! Let me feel you erupt within me. I want your baby and all that comes with it!" she shouted

"I love you so much, Tetra! I can't stop until I've given you everything I have!"

"Do it like the hero you are!"

His thrusts had become strong that each one sent their whole bodies bouncing in rhythm with each other. Link was clinging to her so tightly that his eyes had shut under the euphoric strain. Couldn't help herself as she eyed him lovingly with every desperate plunge he made inside her. With the way he was pulsing, she was already counting down to his ultimate explosion, but the real trigger came as his hands changed their grip on her entirely in an instant. He raised her leg further to create the space he needed to buck his hips with all his strength. These last lunges felt like wholehearted attempts to split her in half, but Tetra took each one with the joy of receiving the full extent of a hero's love. She gleefully entered her climax as she felt him hit his in a grand final thrust and burst directly pressed against her core.

"Yes, it's more than I anticipated," she threw herself to the mercy of the tidal wave of his seed pouring into her.

His orgasm flowed in more perfect synchronization with hers than either of them could ever recall before. Feeling his sperm flood into her in such a remarkable way compelled the waves of her climax to hit with even greater intensity than just before it. Each spasm of her inner flesh coincided with another heaping surge of his semen, both refusing to taper off before the other before at least achieving a single harmonious moment of inner peace for them to share held tightly in the arms of one another.

"Love you, Tetra," Link beamed face-to-face with his partner, their earlier dilemma all but forgotten.

"Love you too," her vibrant spirit floated back down to earth along with his, where they found the night time air to be as soothing and the glow of the moon and stars in the sky to be just as alluring as before.

When he finally pulled out of her after a few more moments of basking in the afterglow. She found his calmed manhood to have lost its overpowering glow from before, but seeing it in a more relaxed state than before still pleased her in its own way.

"As long as I can somehow manage to leave you satisfied, I suppose that it isn't my place to complain," she rolled over and sat back up on the grass. "Doing it out here is nice for minimizing clean up at least."

"Between the mess and how toasty that all got me, I'm definitely glad to still be next to the sea," he added.

"Are you proposing what I think you are?"

"Absolutely, care to join me?"

With their swimsuits still discarded and the shore, the two went off to get reacquainted with the ocean that had brought them together in the first place, and, for that, it was a place they would cherish more now than ever. Link took his time easing his way back into the water while Tetra took off ahead to at least get her groins submerged and her excess juices cleaned off. Link stopped in his tracks when the light reflecting off the water hit her exposed figure to illuminate it in a way that was absolutely stunning.

"Oh, Tetra..." he shuffled his way over to her through the water once he mentally recovered.

"What is it, Link?" she turned to face her answer as he took her hands into his.

"I know it may not be what you expect, but I can't look at you in this light and not speak what's on my mind."

"Go ahead."

"Even though I've been thinking about it for some time, I haven't gotten around to the formalities yet. Even so, now more than ever, I'm certain of what I want, Tetra..." he bowed his way as she'd expect a well-mannered island boy to do, "Will you marry me?"

She froze as the light bathed him just as it did her at this final question. Tetra wasn't sure if she was more surprised by the question or by how ill-prepared she somehow still was emotionally. While knowing that it would one day fall on him to ask it, the exact way that she would answer was something that held great meaning to her. The circumstances she was being presented with, however, were so outside any scenario she envisioned that all the responses she had once considered now eluded her. She only had the briefest of moments to think it over before making the moment awkward and ruining it. She tried fidgeting with her fingers to get her brain working but his rapidly deflating expression alerted her that time was up. She looked around for anything to latch on to when suddenly she found herself to have burst out laughing, almost to the point of tears

"Y-Y-Yes, Yes I will!..." she forced herself to speak to save the moment from being a complete disaster.

"Oh, you will? Great, that's great! Thank you, Tetra," he perked up until her laughing persisted to a point where he needed to know why. "Come on now, what's so funny? I'm trying my best here!"

"I know you are! That's just it!" she fought not to double over, "I've got to give you credit for that engagement ring you came up with on the spot!"

"What engagement ring?" he wondered as she pointed down with a snicker.

Both of them were standing with the seawater roughly around their thighs. He shouldn't have been surprised that seeing the way her naked figure resonating in the light of the ocean had brought his erection surging back. What he wouldn't have ever anticipated, though, was how popping boner in the sea would bring along something extra. Now pointing squarely at her, his hardened appendage had caught onto some colorful seaweed floating by and wrapped around it as if holding out a gift to accompany his proposal. He sought to immediately discard the unwanted plant, but Tetra's own hand beat him to it.

"Don't be like that. I want to open my engagement gift," she daintily unwrapped his member from its entanglement, "My oh my, what have we here?"

Link saw no choice but to go along with her game since he couldn't exactly say that he hadn't gotten her anything. Tetra lowered herself to where she was submerged to her shoulders and at eye level with his penis, floating beside it like a hungry shark. It wasn't was ferociously worked up as just before, but it stood proud with its own air of stoic pride, nonetheless.

"I can't believe my sweet, beloved boyfriend is proposing to me with something like this," she cooed at his cock.

"What can I say?" he resigned himself to the outcome, "I've got a girlfriend who likes big dicks. What can I do to make sure she marries me than to remind her that she won't find it much bigger than the hero's?"

"I'll definitely hold you to it, but even so, it's not just about the size of his cock but equally about the size of his-"

"Heart, I know. Thank you, Tetra," he rushed to finish her sentence.

"Actually, I was going to say, "his balls"," Tetra corrected him while cupping his scrotum, "Nah, just kidding, of course it's about your heart. I love you, Link, and want you to be my husband."

"Thank you so much, Tetra, really," he reaffirmed his convictions from before.

"All of that said though, I doubt even the nicest heart is as tasty as this," Tetra finished with a kiss on the tip of his penis before standing up to meet him face-to-face as his betrothed, "I love forward to a wonderful life together."