Reunion and Rebirth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Same here," he took her hands into his once more.

They soaked in the moment one last time before finally being ready to move on with their evening. As much as he tried to play it off, Link's condition was something she couldn't quite overlook.

"As romantic as this all is, it's really not going back down," she noted, "Though it's not quite as brutal looking as before, you need another round with me, don't you?"

"Yeah," he became no longer able to suppress a twitch.

"Good, I feel the same way. Now get your trunks then, and let's hurry back to the cabana," she scuffled her way back to the shore.

"You don't like it out here on the beach anymore?" he asked.

"Trust me. With what I have in mind, you'll be thankful I bought us such a sturdy bed," she declared with a wink, "Only the best will do for my fiancé."

"And my fiancé will only get better than the best," the hero firmly retorted.

Looking back at his crayfish patterned swim trunks as he shoved his swollen member back into them as best he could, she remembered a young boy who treasured that symbol as he left his old life behind to begin one anew with her. As the image was tented by his arousal once more, she couldn't think of a more fitting image on which to begin the next phase of their relationship on.

"Elixir Soup or not, it's really something to see how that Outset Island boy has grown up."

"Did you say something, Tetra?"

"Nothing important, Link," she shrugged, "Just thinking about how a hero's work is never done."

"With a princess like you how could it be? Care to wash more thoroughly with me first?

"I look forward to it, Mr. Hero."

The tub waited for them just past the door of his private cabana. Tetra was eager to get him stripped back down so she could hurry him into it first, having him sit with his legs spread and penis pointing up to sit down on as she settled into his lap.

"This is how it's meant to be. Captain on top." she groaned with relief.

"And you now have my word that it'll be there whenever you want it."

"And this an arrangement I can definitely live with," she relaxed her back into his chest, "Just remember, Link. It's still your job to keep this dirty girl clean."

"And I will, in my own special way," he didn't hesitate to respond, "Down to the very last fiber of your being."

It may have seemed counterintuitive to be pumping her with another helping of his seed so soon after saying so, but it also felt as natural as anything in his life. It felt too right to use what his grandmother had given him to give her the grandchild that she wanted most in return. Unlike before though, she wouldn't even consider parting with him as long as he could manage to continue, glad to use his girth to keep as much of what he was pumping held snugly inside her as possible. The hero had no interest in withdrawing as well, the sensation of being one with her all he truly needed to keep on going. He would keep her womanhood plugged nicely with his thick member, eager to quickly replace whatever might drip out as only a hero could manage. Through it all, the feeling of his semen soaking into her core soothed her like nothing she had ever experienced and had her dozing off in his arms Nuzzling her head into his kind shoulder as consciousness left her, she indeed felt cleaner than she ever had, feeling her regrets all wash away under the torrential tide of his love. Even as she snored lightly against his chest, he could sense how his firmness calmed her exhausted body, keeping himself deeply embedded in her as he dozed off as well. Even years later, Tetra would never forget how she woke up from that life-changing night as a renewed woman and expecting mother, all thanks to the dedication of the family that she had been now blessed to receive and the new one she felt even more blessed to finally create.

-THE END-