All Comments on 'Reunion Fever Ch. 04'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
ju8streadingju8streadingabout 1 year ago

i think it goes back to greg and todds deal.

a hired thug from the big boys.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Dear WW, I have all the clues and I still have no fucking idea whodunit. That's why I love your stories so; I can sometimes work it out, but more often I can't. Too bad there's not a real world IC. I'm a huge backer of law and order, but these days there are more Leanne Wisockys than there are ICs. Started from our FBLie, but has now infested local LEOs. But thank goodness we have the tales of the Iron Crowbar to show us how constitutional law and order used to be, could be, and should be. 5/5 stars.

Dewey Cheatham

garybluegaryblueabout 1 year ago

I lean towards ju8streading's thinking (the four unknowns). There's also Lisa Baker's motive; misidentity of her baby's father. But what about Wysocky's obsession with Baker?

Aargh! I haven't figured out anything in any of these mysteries.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
Maybe Leanne

Just thinking.....She sure is afraid of that sketch artist... Like maybe she is hiding something and she likes throwing her weight around

Jon

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanabout 1 year agoAuthor
next chapter submitted.

Apologies for the delay. The fifth and final chapter of this series has been submitted. Level 4 Patreon patrons have the cliffhanger, and all the patrons will get the chapter at noon on 2/19/2023.

drkhonestydrkhonestyabout 1 year ago

Interesting how the sketch artist is “unavailable “, no? Outstanding story thus far!

pk2curiouspk2curiousabout 1 year ago

The four strangers ordered the hit . If it isn't who ever Green had with him . I'm stumped .

Yes and the evasive sketch artist has a strangeness to it .

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69about 1 year ago

Dang! I don't rate a "rusty" crowbar because i have no clue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well WW you have your readers stumped on this story but I admit I am also one of them. It is definitely not the four unknowns but Niko has the knowledge and training to pull off this attack which was not meant to kill Craig , only to ensure no more kids

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum6 months ago

There two trains of thought as to why the attacks. First is industrial espionage. They don’t know deal with Todd and Craig has been done. BigAgra was mentioned but the nanotechnology would be better suited to MegaTrend or BigCommo. Think Niko behind the four spies.

Second avanue is personal to Craig. Someone has vendetta about Craig sireing more than Lisa’s baby, the reason the groin stab wound. As the perp described in both attacks as being moderate to small framed would reasonably assume a woman perp. Leanne is big framed but Kitzi is small. My choice.

chytownchytown4 months ago

*****Thanks for the read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES