Reunion Fever Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I fell down." Lisa said.

"Give me the details." Leanne said. "How did you fall? Where? Did Roddy do something to make you fall?"

"You go to hell, you fucking bitch!" Lisa hissed. "You've been trying to falsely accuse my husband and put him back in jail for years! You've come into our home at night, scaring my children to death, you harass us and call us names in front of others, and I am sick and goddamned tired of you!"

Robert Reichard stopped Lisa's tirade, then patted her on the shoulder as he said "We're done here. Now either charge her with a crime, or I'm taking her out of here."

"Yes, we're done." I said as Leanne and I got up. "But she's under arrest, and she is not leaving. And Lisa, think about your children, and their futures."

"Wait!" Lisa said as we turned away. "Okay... Roddy smacked me in the face Friday night..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Holy crap." D.A. Tittle said in awe when we came out of the interrogation room. "You got her to give Roddy up."

"By threatening her children." said Robert Reichard, who'd come out after us. "That's standard for Wisocky, here, but it's way beneath you, Commander Troy."

"I didn't threaten her children, Mr. Reichard." I replied, looking the man square in the eye. "But isn't it... interesting... how she took it that way. And by the way, her children are safe."

"They're not going back into that home." Leanne said. "I'm calling DFACS right now."

"Before or after you call the sketch artist?" I fired back.

"What the hell is your obsession with that?" Leanne said angrily.

"You heard my questions in there." I said. "Four people, posing as members of the 10-year Reunion Class, giving Lisa fake information... unless she herself was lying about them, of course... and one of those men giving Lori Lovlin the note she gave to Craig Reynolds to lure him out to the pool. Does that not interest you at all, Captain, much less get your hackles up and your Spidey-sense going off?"

"What gets my hackles up is your obsession with bothering our sketch artist in the middle of the night---"

Sheriff Hall intervened: "Don, I called the sketch artist, but his phone went straight to voicemail twice. I'll try again."

I said "Why don't you send a car to his house and have some Officers bring him here---"

"FOR GOD'S SAKE, DROP IT! LEAVE IT ALONE!" Leanne shouted at me, her face red with rage. She turned and stalked off, leaving an awkward silence in her wake.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

5:30am, Sunday, October 3rd. As Lisa Baker was taken out of the interrogation room and Kitzi Taylor was brought in, Jeffrey Sekou said "I'm acting as attorney for both Steve Greene and Kitzi Taylor, who were once married. I'd like to speak to Kitzi for a moment, then maybe arrange for an immunity deal for them together."

All eyes went to me. I said "Before you do, I want to ask her a few clarifying questions, in your presence, of course. And then we can decide on what deal to give in exchange for their testimony. Is that okay with you, D.A. Tittle?"

"Sure." said D.A. Tittle. "But no promises of any immunity at all, at this point."

We went inside. Leanne Wisocky, still sullen and angry, came in with us. We sat down and I said "I'm Donald Troy, and I've been deputized by the Fillmore County Sheriff's Department to investigate the attack on Craig Reynolds. As you know, this is D.A. Tittle and Captain Wisocky."

"Ah, the Iron Crowbar." Kitzi said. "Did you enjoy seeing me fucking Roddy when you invaded my home a few hours ago?"

I said "Under better circumstances, I would have enjoyed it very much. But this is a serious situation, Ms. Taylor, and I need you to take it seriously. I need to know... was Roddy Baker at your house Friday night?"

"Yes." Kitzi said. "We were in bed, making love all night."

Leanne said "You're lying. Our Officers came to your house, and you said Roddy wasn't there."

"I know." Kitzi said with alacrity. "I lied to them, you fucking bitch. I lied to them to protect Roddy from you and your persecution of him."

"So which is it?" I asked. "You need to come correct with the truth, right now. And if you've heard of any small reputation I possess, you should know that I already know the truth, and I can either help you or destroy you. Which is it?"

Kitzi said "Ears are to hear with, Mr. Iron Crowbar. Roddy was with me Friday night. All of Friday night."

Leanne didn't give up: "If you lied to my Officers on Friday, how do we know you weren't telling the truth then, and lying now? No matter what you say, you've lied to Police---"

"Which is not a crime in this State." Jeffrey Sekou said.

But 'obstruction of justice' is." Leanne said. "As is 'conspiracy'; you're lying to give Roddy an alibi for the Friday night murderous attack on Craig and Jenny Reynolds."

"Prove it, cunt." Kitzi snarled at Leanne. Both women looked at each other with unappeasable hatred on their faces.

Jeffrey Sekou spoke up. "I think it's time we have a talk, Mr. Tittle..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Damn!" said D.A. Tittle as we came into the hallway, where the LEOs and Robert Reichard were waiting and watching. "You really are a freak, Iron Crowbar! She said that about you watching her, and you just gave it right back without blinking an eye!"

"Wait until you meet my wife... a professor of sexual psychology." I replied. "Okay, Mr. Sekou, you wanted to discuss a deal?"

Sekou said: "I believe that Steve Greene and Kitzi Taylor's combined testimony will show the truth of what happened both nights. I also believe any charges against them would be specious and petty; still, I want them to have immunity from persecution... er, prosecution in exchange for their truthful testimony."

"Will their testimony convict Roddy Baker?" Leanne Wisocky asked.

"Or exonerate him?" Robert Reichard replied sardonically.

"That will be for the District Attorney to decide." said Sekou.

"And how will we know, for sure, that they're telling the truth, that they didn't get together and cook up a story beforehand?" Sheriff Hall asked.

"That will be for me to decide." I said. "You see... I know what happened. And I know who attacked Craig Reynolds... twice.,,"

To be continued.

Dear Readers, you have all the clues. Who is the perp? And don't just guess... what are the cluuuuues that are the links in the iron chain of the Iron Crowbar's reasoning?