All Comments on 'Reunion Find'

by Hopenot

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percy7 months ago

Worked out nice for all parties concerned!

5

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper69897 months ago

Nice smooth story.

t8ntliklyt8ntlikly7 months ago

Forth? Me thinks you meant Fourth. Otherwise good story

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ7 months ago

Better than your other stories today. He is no Cuck.

demanderdemander7 months ago

Dissonance with still remaining friends with a wife who betrayed him, while he also lost his man card for a year. Cannot see those things together. D

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc7 months ago

Fun read but a little too narrative driven. 3.7*

PolpolpPolpolp7 months ago

Why make 4 short Bad story and not make all you effort to make a good one ?

sem999sem9997 months ago

Open marriage as a exit strategy .

Like it .

5 stars.

SunnyU2SunnyU27 months ago

Nope.

Someone stole his wife, so he steals someone else? They don't make it a year.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Apparently, the moral of this story is that the ideal mate for a hypocrite is another hypocrite.

And the story is full of them!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Why Jamie Tackett failed to settle down with the beautiful Amanda, but readily became an exemplary husband and father with a rather mediocre, as I understand it, Carol? It's kind of weird...

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

So basically, he's no better than his wife... helps woman cheat on her husband to get even with him, instead of just divorcing him and moving on. Story about shallow childish people. Too bad they pro-created, bringing more idiots into the world.

GardenshedGardenshed7 months ago

Enjoyed the story, I liked the premise. Thanks for writing..

nixroxnixrox7 months ago

3 stars - for an average cheating, divorce kind of story. At least it had a happy ending.

Tomh1966Tomh19667 months ago

I liked it. 5*

of the 4 you did today.

This one a solid 5.

'It doesnt matter' a weak 5.

I didnt like or rate the other 2.

Still, keep writing.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x7 months ago

"you were getting me so wet I was afraid I'd soak through my dress." - If her panties are that soaked, won't her dress now get soaked?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

She’s a one woman man? 5 stars for no cuck. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

OP's characters have a tolerance for cheating and betrayal that borders on naïve. Hey, his characters, his stories. Good writing, easy to read, and delightfully uncluttered (much like many commenter's minds, but different!).

enderlocke77enderlocke777 months ago

Feels like this was the ending of a longer story lol

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Unrealistic and childish characters, coming from the Cheating Planet.

mattenwmattenw7 months ago

But this is a completely different caliber than your other stories. Well told and exactly as it should be. No cuck's what a relief! 5*!!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

so, basically a cum dumpster and a tease. Meh.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

They do. Julie, that's my ex, has never restricted my visitation in any way

If you had a competent lawyer she never could. 50 percent custody if u wanted it.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Okay. Three stars.

.

Over use of the word "dangerous" made it lose it charm and become somewhat annoying.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Uh . . . OK, All's well that ends well? So why is the asshole chronic cheater Jamie who lost Amanda not cheating on Carol, who dumped her previous husband for cheating? And we know nothing significant about the first cheating whore other than that she is friendly and cooperative and apparently a devoted mother; so why was she whoring? And Amanda finally decides to leave Jamie because the new guy is such a great fuck and a wonderful man, except his first wife thought she found greener grass in another bed, at least for a while. And all we really know is the number and names of the children, how many times they fucked, who they danced with, and maybe what they had to eat?

\

Maybe next story you could include something about the why and what for of adultery. You know, the human relationship, character flaws and failures, the drama and the anxiety of cheating and going through a failed marriage? Some people find it interesting.

26thNC26thNC7 months ago

Best of your four stories today. Not a fan of open marriages, but it worked out nicely.

Happily_Married87Happily_Married877 months ago

Good story a nice and good guy finished first for once.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Just average at best.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

My wife and I attended different high schools. We each go to our own reunions and each have hall passes for those weekends. It’s fun for us to not only catch up with old friends, but to bed some old flames.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story keep writing.

tralan69ertralan69er7 months ago

@sbrooks103x

"you were getting me so wet I was afraid I'd soak through my dress." - If her panties are that soaked, won't her dress now get soaked? -

NO, she had gone to the ladies room, removed her wet panties and of course dried herself, and perhaps rolled a little paper up to act as a dam.

Always seems like everything has to be spelled out for you.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

@tralan69er

How damn knowledgeable you are in the field of female intimate hygiene... Do you often have to extract similar dams from a wife who returned home without panties? And do you believe that she is doing this in order to stop the flow of her own arousal juices? And she got excited, exclusively, lusting for you? Ha ha! Well, well, yeah...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous