REUNION - Horses and a creek

Story Info
Outdoor sex at it's best.
3.2k words
4.48
2.4k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maribeth and I had spent the day riding horses at a ranch near her home in Texas, but the dusty ride and the hot day found us near a secluded pool where a creek had broadened when some beavers had built a dam. The horses waded nearby but were drinking their fill and enjoying the shade of the elms that lined the creek.

As for us, shirts, shorts, and boots were neatly placed on a blanket under one of the trees and I watched as Maribeth's naked body slowly waded into the deeper water. As always, my cock firmed slightly as I took in her cute butt until it disappeared beneath the water. When I did the same it only took a short time in the cool water before we were engaged in a little horseplay.

Wrestling with her water-slicked body was a blast. Neither of us could get a good grip on the other but the slipping and sliding of warm slick flesh against warm slick flesh was enough to keep the sexual tension high.

Finally exhausted and out of breath, we settled in the shallow water, in the shade of the elm tree. I sat on the sandy bottom and Maribeth sat astraddle me, one leg on each side of my hips, her arms around my neck, my erect penis protruding up between us, her warm pussy pressed against it and her soft nipples tickling the hair on my chest.

She kissed me lightly and then laughed. "This seems to be our position. We keep ending up this way."

I hugged her tightly to me, and replied; "I see nothing wrong with it; in fact, I like it a lot." I wiggled my hips as best I could with her sitting on me, I could feel my shaft rubbing across her slit.

Maribeth shivered and wiggled her hips, "If you don't quit that, I'm going to have to immobilize your dick."

She chuckled and kissed me. When the kiss ended, I said, "There is another way to go at this."

Maribeh gave me a wide-eyed look and said, "Oh?"

I laughed and replied, "Yes, we find a nice soft bed and a lot of free time. That and a little patience are all we need. It will take a lot of hard, hard work on my part and more than a hundred orgasms on your part but I think we can do it."

Her wide-eyed look turned to a sly, wolfish grin. "More than a hundred orgasms; is that what you said?" When I returned the grin and nodded, she laughed and added, "When do we begin?"

"When isn't the question? Where that is the question. She smiled and slowly got up off my lap. She was a little wobbly as she got to her feet. She reached down with both hands, "Come on, we don't have far to go to find that soft bed, I live only eight miles away remember."

I took her hands and stood up. Once I was on my feet, I pushed Maribeth's hands and arms around behind her back and pulled her tightly to me. With her arms imprisoned behind her, I kissed her long and deep. She pulled at my grip a couple of times before she surrendered to the kiss with a soft moan.

I broke the kiss and moved my head to the side to kiss and lick at her neck from the junction of her neck and shoulder and then up to her ear. As I nibbled on a lobe, she whimpered softly and pressed herself tighter to me, rubbing her lower belly and mound against my hard shaft. I loosened my grip on her arms and lowered my hands to squeeze and massage her tight ass cheeks. Her arms remained behind her back where I had left them as if to say, "Do with me what you will."

The forefinger on my right hand trailed slowly up and down the deep cleft between her ass cheeks. Each time it lightly brushed over the tight pucker of her anus, she jerked. About the fourth time she jerked, she whispered with a hiss, "You're going to get me turned on again if you don't quit teasing like that."

"Oh, you like that, do you?" I whispered back.

She nodded quickly as my fingertip probed at the tight circle of muscle. I moved the finger lower and dipped it into the hot wet opening of her sex. She moved her legs wider apart and rose onto her toes. I worked the finger into the first joint and slowly rotated it; before I slowly slipped it back out.

Maribeth whimpered softly and her hips pivoted as if they were searching for the finger. "Hmmm, you like that also." She nodded again.

I rubbed the slippery fingertip against her clit and she jerked and stuck her butt out sharply. Slowly I worked the fingertip inside. The whole time, I listened to her soft whimpering whine.

When the finger penetrated the first joint, I held it still for a moment before starting to slowly move it in and out. After a few seconds, a shudder ran up and down Maribeth's body and the whine became a loud moaning groan as she came. Her legs got wobbly and I used both arms to hold her upright and against me.

After a moment, I picked her up and waded the few steps to shore where I carried her over to the blanket. When I picked her up, she wrapped her arms around my neck, and as I lowered her back to her feet, she grabbed each side of my head and planted a kiss that would have aroused the dead.

When she released me, I asked, "What was that for?"

She didn't answer, but just smiled and sat down on the blanket without saying a word. I sat down beside her and just pushed her back so that we were lying face-to-face. Maribeth let out a long deep sigh and closed her eyes.

I laid down beside her and propped my head up on my hand just watching. After a few minutes, her eyes opened and she smiled up at me. "I've already had more sex this afternoon than I've had in any one year of my life. Of course, if it weren't for my fingers, I'd have no sex life at all. It's my choice and I don't have to like it, but it's worth waiting for the right person."

Maribeth paused for a moment and then asked, "So, where the hell have you been, and what took you so long to find me?"

When I mentioned that I had gone off to war. Maribeth just pouted and punched me in the shoulder.

As if to make amends, I leaned over and kissed Maribeth gently and I hoped lovingly. With a smile, I turned over and laid down on my back, the hot afternoon sun quickly warming my body and causing a thin sheen of perspiration to coat my skin. Soon I felt Maribeth's hand reach out and our fingers intertwined.

Maribeth rolled onto her side, facing me. Her head propped up on one hand and her other wandered over my sweat-slick chest and abs.

It seemed that Maribeth's exploring hand was taking the measure of my body and it was as if she couldn't quite comprehend the smell and texture of the masculine body that lay next to her. Then raising her face, she said, "I can't get over the great shape you're in for your age."

I never quite know how to deal with compliments, so I played it straight. "Well, I guess that's what 30 miles a week and a few workouts buy you," referencing the five-mile morning run I'd been doing for almost thirty-five years. "But, you my dear, are drop-dead gorgeous." I quickly added.

Maribeth chuckled. "I was an ugly duckling. When I was young, I was skinny, with wild hair. It wasn't until later that I sort of filled out," she said as she seemed to look down at the firm but oh-so-soft breasts that jutted from her chest.

She squeezed my hands and grinned. "Do you think you can make me come one more time?"

When I started to move, she held my hands and shook her head. "No, don't move. Do it from this position."

I laughed and said, "Oh, you're trying to make it harder on me." When she glanced down at my semi-hard member, I laughed again, which made her grin. "Maybe difficult was a better choice of a word to use."

She laughed and replied, "No, I like the first word better."

"OK, close your eyes and leave them closed," I told her.

She closed her eyes and I moved her hands back to the tops of her knees. I sat there looking at her for a long moment, drinking in her beauty. With one finger, I lightly traced a line across her smooth forehead and then down between her eyes to the tip of her nose. Next, I used the fingertip to outline her lips and jawline.

I placed a finger on each side of Maribeth's neck, just below her ears, and traced downward along the sides of her neck and out along the tops of her shoulders. Without pausing, I continued down along her arms and ended up at the tops of her hands.

As my fingers moved, I could see her body reacting to the light brushing touch. She took a slow breath and her head and shoulders lifted, her breasts thrusting out more as her back arched slightly. She slowly sucked her stomach in at the same time. With her eyes closed, her other senses were working overtime.

Moving my fingertips to her knees, I traced a line up along the tops of her thighs almost to her hips and then inward a couple of inches to make the return trip to the insides of her knees. I moved the fingertips down another couple of inches and glided them up along the inside of her thighs. A slight shiver ran through her body as they neared her sex.

Without touching her there, I followed the crease between her hip and sex up to circle outward and come back down the outside of her thighs. I took my hands away and sat looking at her. Maribeth's nipples were hard and she licked her lips a couple of times with just the tip of her tongue showing from between her lips. Her sex was slowly opening, the long thin inner lips becoming visible to me, but I assumed, not to her.

I took her hands and moved them to either side of her, slightly behind and to each side. She leaned back on them and smiled. "You seem to be getting to know me well. By the way, that was very sensuous in a tickling, teasing way."

I grinned and returned my fingers to the outsides of her knees. "You haven't felt anything yet," I said softly, as I moved the fingertips lightly up along the outsides of her thighs. At her hip, I made several slow circles down on each cheek of her ass and then I traced up along her sides. As the fingertips traveled over her lower rib cage, she shivered and giggled.

"That tickles," she whispered.

As my fingertips moved upward and slowly drew circles around her breasts that spiraled inward toward her nipples, she arched her back, presenting her breasts more prominently to me. As the fingertips touched the dark circles under her nipples, she took a deep hissing breath. I let the fingertips brush very lightly against her hard nipples; her back arched even more.

When I brushed my fingers over her nipples again, a shudder ran throughout her body and she moaned softly. I held my fingers together and brushed the four of them up and down against the hard nubs. The fingers ran over the sensitive flesh in quick bumps. Maribeth's head went back and she pushed her breasts out, straining to make firmer contact with my fingers.

I kept the touch light and quick until I moved my hands away and sucked a nipple between my lips and flicked at it with my tongue. Her breath sucked in with a hiss and she moaned softly. I sucked more of the nipple in and ran my tongue over the soft puffy flesh holding the nipple up, feeling it grow firmer and larger.

I sucked most of Maribeth's sweet breast into my mouth and bathed it with swipes and swirls of my tongue, the low moan was back, and she shivered again. I moved my head, still working my tongue over her breast until just the nipple was between my lips. I released it and planted one last kiss on it.

Now I turned my attention to the other breast. I used the tip of my tongue to flick the hard bud of her nipple. She turned her upper body, moving the nipple closer to me. I sucked it into my mouth and ran my tongue over it firmly.

The hissing breath was back only louder. As I sucked more of her breast into my mouth, I dropped my hands to her thighs and lightly ran my fingertips up and down the satiny skin of her inner thigh, just brushing her sex at the end of each caress.

She gasped at the unexpected touch of her sex and shivered. I slid my palms up along her sides and captured both her breasts, one in each hand as I released the one from my mouth. I gently squeezed them and flicked first one hard nipple and then the other with the tip of my tongue. Her back arched again and she moaned.

Releasing her, I let my hands slowly drift down across her stomach and outward to her hips as I leaned forward, kissed, and licked the flat valley between her breasts. My lips and tongue moved upward to the depression at the base of her throat, pausing there for a moment and then moving on up her neck.

As I kissed her lips softly, I gently rolled her nipples between my thumbs and forefingers. She gasped, her body stiffening as she started to cum. A shudder ran throughout her body. I dropped one hand to her slit and brushed a fingertip over her clit. She moaned loudly as she sat up and wrapped her arms around my neck; I could feel her body jerking and shivering as she came even harder.

I moved my hands to her back and gently stroked and caressed it until she had calmed down. From the base of my neck, I heard her whisper; "You did it almost without touching my pussy. Touching me there just made it even better." She chuckled softly and added, "Maybe one day you will be able to do it, just looking at me."

I chuckled and replied, "You almost do it to me with me looking at you; you are so beautiful and so sensuously sexy. My cock will never go down with you walking around naked."

She lifted her head and grinned at me. "What do you think you do to my little clit? Even the cold water of the creek couldn't make it go down and bury its head like it should. All my mind has to do is to brush against the memory of your lips and tongue on me there and it springs up like a jack in the box," she said and then laughed.

I crawled up the blanket between her legs and pushed my hard-on against Maribeth's pussy.

She watched me and giggled. Then she shifted her hips from side to side. "Is that for me?" She asked with lust strong in her voice.

"If you want it," I told her as I lifted my hips and pushed my hardness across her mound.

When Maribegh lifted her butt I felt the head of my cock brush against the hot wet opening to her sex. I thrust my hips forward and we both groaned loudly as my shaft seated itself into her an inch or so. She made a whimpering sound as I pulled back and then we both groaned again as I pressed forward again. A few more thrusts and I was seated in Maribeth's warm wet vagina all the way to the hilt.

"Oh, I love it when you do that," Maribeth whispered.

"Oh hell yes!" I replied as I made deep thrusts into her pussy. Maribeth was whimpering and moaning as her orgasm built. Her pussy seemed to turn hotter and wetter, and it clutched at my shaft every time I tried to withdraw.

I love fucking Maribeth, she is so responsive and 'in -tune' with my movements. Her eyes were closed and she had that breathy I'm almost there, look on her face.

She had a handful of the blanket balled up in each hand as she pushed back to meet me. Usually, Maribeth just moans as her pleasure builds, but now I could hear her whisper, almost to herself, "fuck me... fuck me... fuck me..."

But then her eyes opened and found mine.

There's just something about it when a woman looks directly into your soul and tells you straight up, "Fuck me!" that triggers something that words simply can't describe.

I rose on my knees to get a better grip on her hips which I used to hold her while my cock pistoned into her with hard fast strokes.

I knew Maribeth was very close and I hoped that I was just a little behind. Over the years I've learned that simultaneous orgasms are just plain luck, but it's just as good if it's bang-bang, but she has to be the first bang.

I made an extra effort that turned out to be worth it when Maribeth turned her head to muffle the sounds of her orgasm in the crook of her elbow as her body began to jerk beneath my thrusts. I was only a few strokes behind her, and her spasming pussy clamped down tightly on my cock. I felt the loss of control that always overwhelms me at the moment of truth. With a growl and straining muscles, I pushed my cum deep inside her vagina.

Maribeth sensed my moment and raising her hips she shoved her pelvis hard against me, as her orgasm ratcheted to another level. I flexed my hips slowly, barely moving my cock from her cunt. I knew that Maribeth seemed to experience greater pleasure the longer I could stay seated inside her, but a voluntary withdrawal wasn't something I wanted either.

Eventually, nature decided the issue. Long after my penis had dwindled to a sad figment of its former rigidity and slipped from the embrace of Maribeth's cunt, we lay cuddled up spoon-fashion on the blanket, both of our heads supported by one of my arms, the other draped over Maribeth's body holding her tightly.

I really couldn't see her face when she whispered, "I love you."

The reply was both automatic and sincere, "I love you too."

"You do remember that we were originally headed for a nice soft bed at your house?" I casually whispered.

"We didn't make it, did we?" was Maribeth's rhetorical response.

The horses looked at us, but they weren't saying anything.