Reunion - Mexico City Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was still working on them when I felt Maribeth's hand cup my balls and roll them gently. She had found soap too, and had started on her favorite place. Soon I was pinching her nipples and she was stroking my now firm cock. Our lips met in a wet kiss and even with water beating down on us we could feel passion rising.

When we emerged from the shower, the sun was just setting and the sky was beginning to show the first streaks of pink in what was otherwise still a bright blue sky.

Despite our now raging hormones we both had to pause a second to observe on of nature's true miracles. Then guiding Maribeth to the bed, I pulled down the covers and laid her gently on her back. I was about to crawl in next to her when I just had to stop and take in the view.

Maribeth's hair spilled over the pillow and I observed that her breasts had flattened against her chest, but still retained the fullness that I found so attractive. Further down, my eyes were drawn to the curve of her womanly hips that framed the perfect "V" of her mound. Her legs were only partially open, but I was entranced by the way that her flesh sloped gently between her legs and formed the very beginning of the slit that I was so anxious to penetrate.

Maribeth's eyes looked into my own, but soon dropped and seemed to savor my body in turn. I was glad that I still retained most of my physical attractiveness and I credited most of that to my morning run and the thrice weekly workout regimen that I'd begun a few years previously.

When I saw her gaze fix on my now erect manhood, I wondered, not for the first time, what thoughts went through a woman's mind as she prepared to be mounted. I could see my own cock swaying in anticipation and it seemed that Maribeth's eyes opened a little bit wider. Her legs parted slightly and I slipped between their offerings.

I slid forward to snake one arm under the pillow that supported Maribeth's head and I felt one of her's reach up and slip around my neck. Simultaneously, we pulled our lips together in a deep open mouthed kiss. I think her tongue penetrated first, and soon we were kissing passionately. Maribeth's legs, which had been bent at the knee with her feet flat on the bed, encircled mine and I sensed that it was time.

I used my free hand to grasp and stroke my penis along the wet gash of her pussy, coating it with the moisture of her arousal and was about to insert it when I felt her fingers replace my own. Maribeth was now in charge of our coupling. As our kisses became demanding, she maneuvered my cock to the entrance of her vagina and when she released me, it was the signal to begin.

Maribeth almost bit my lips when I pushed myself into her warm, wet cavern and the long "uhhhhh...so....good....uhhhhh." indicated to me that it was as pleasurable for her as it was to me. The instant that I feel surrounded by her deep warmth always causes me to achieve a stronger erection and this seems to be true even when I think it's impossible to be more aroused.

Maribeth adjusted her position slightly as she accommodated my invasion and I awaited some signal to begin. Sometimes this comes verbally, but more often than not, it's communicated by a pull with her legs, a moan or a thrust by her pussy. This time it was the latter.

My response is to start slow with shallow strokes. When Maribeth is ready, I just seem to know when she desires an "up tempo."

I would never say that Maribeth wants "rough sex," but at some point she certainly desires that I exhibit masculine dominance.

When that time comes, I do fuck her with a vengeance, but as Maribeth climbs to higher states of arousal, I feel it mostly as an increase in her lubrication. Sometimes she gets so wet that I almost lose sensory contact between my cock and the walls of her vagina. Fortunately, this time, I was so close to completion that nothing was likely to stop the first pleasurable spasm.

During our lovemaking, I try to read Maribeth and control the pace and tempo to give her as much pleasure as possible. However, all of these noble thoughts vanish as we approach those last few seconds.

As fireworks begin to explode in my head, all thoughts seem to disappear and what remains is pure sensation. Semen boils from deep within me and penile muscles spasm to rush this precious liquid to its intended target.

Maribeth is feeling nature's urge as well. Responding to some primeval female imperative, she is thrusting as well. At the moment of truth, both male and female are working to insure that my contribution will be received as deeply as possible within her womb.

The successful completion of our act of passion is accompanied by Maribeth's long "ughhhhhhh" combined with her legs strongly pulling me deeply inside her. To the extent I'm able to focus on anything outside of the fire emanating from my groin, I know I'm gritting my teeth and with each spasm, I'm gasping out a guttural "ugh."

When I've emptied the last, I find myself unable to support my body any longer and I collapse on Maribeth. Usually it is mostly beside her body, but sometimes she uses her hands to guide me directly atop her. I've asked her about this in the past since I'm very conscious that I outweigh her by about 75 pounds and I have no desire to hurt her, but she tells me that's never the case, and my weight is actually welcome. I know that post cotis, I'm overwhelmed by a desire to protect the "fragile" woman who lays beneath me, so I wonder if her desire to feel my weight on her is the complement of this same feeling, in her case, to be "safe and protected."

As we clung together we could feel our hearts beating through our chests and a feeling of well being swept over us. At some point, I did roll off her body but we didn't loose contact. There's always a period after our coupling where we seem to revel in just "being." Sometimes we talk, but more often than not, we slip into slumber.

When I awoke, Maribeth was snoring lightly. She was on her back and I was snuggled next to her, one leg straddling her's. The first conscious thought that registered was how sexy she smelled. I had noticed this subtle aroma in the past and I found it to be wonderful, but It wasn't at all like the smell of arousal that had helped trigger my climax, and I had humorously began to refer to it as the "freshly fucked woman smell."

I don't know what caused Maribeth to awaken, but soon I saw her eyelids flutter and then focus. She looked up at me and said, "Hi soldier." This was another of our many traditions. I had been in the Army on my way to Vietnam when Maribeth and I had consummated our relationship one memorable night in Norfolk and those were her first words on awakening that evening. We, or more correctly, she had chosen to institutionalize this link to the beginning of our relationship.

I looked at my watch and noted that it was well past 9 pm. I was hungry but not famished. As I considered what we should do, I watched as Maribeth rose and padded to the bathroom. She took a washcloth and tended to the mess I had made in her genital area, then she glanced in my direction before she seated herself on the toilet. I could faintly hear the tinkle of her stream and it dawned on me why some people call it that. I was beginning to like this glass walled bathroom.

When Maribeth walked back into the bedroom, I observed the ease and freedom she seemed to have with our casual nudity. Then, I glanced toward the huge window which now only showed the night lights of the city, and noted that we had not closed the blinds, but given our height and non adjacent buildings, I was unconcerned about our exposure.

Later, we did get dressed and spent a couple of hours in the lounge on the top floor of the hotel. We both ordered club sandwiches and I told Maribeth about my introduction to tequila.

A couple of years previously, my company had briefly entertained the prospect of buying a Mexican company in Guadalajara. I had flown in with three other men who worked at another subsidiary we owned in Mexico. We had thought that the inspection and discussion would take the whole day, but upon arrival it became obvious that there was no viable business fit, so we cut the visit short, and returned to the airport.

Unfortunately, the company plane was not scheduled to return for another four hours, so we settled into the small airport bar. It so happened that Guadalajara is where agave's are abundant, hence its recognition as the tequila capital of Mexico, and we soon began discussing what tequila was the best. Everyone seemed to have their own personal favorite, so it was only fair that we conduct taste tests. This had two unfortunate outcomes.

Firstly, when the plane returned, the pilot discovered four passengers that were feeling no pain. Secondly, I made the mistake of declaring a winner. I opined that a brand called

"Herradora," was my choice. Well, from that day on, whenever we hosted anyone from our Mexican subsidiaries, they. Invariably brought me a bottle of my "favorite tequila." At one point, I had twelve bottles of the stuff.

Maribeth loved the story and it proved a fitting end to a memorable day.

Tomorrow would be busy, as real work had to be done. I informed Maribeth that I was promoting her from translator to executive assistant. I actually thought it might be helpful if the people we would be meeting with were unaware of Maribeth's grasp of Spanish. She pouted about not being promoted to Vice President of something, but I hinted that if she continued to provide her unique brand of "special services," I would consider it.

12