Sharon - My Shameless ex-GF

Story Info
Exciting sex with Sharon, Cherry's dirty daughter.
20.7k words
4.13
11.8k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
An_Indian
An_Indian
429 Followers

Hi all, its Ali here!

I'm back with another exciting experience. Today, I want to talk about Sharon Pereira, one of my most shameless and bitchy ex-GF. I'm not being biased when I call her a bitch, because she is one of the most manipulative girls I've known. I was with her in a relationship for nearly 6 months but broke off when she was caught sucking her dad by her mother, Cherry, my teacher turned lover.

(If you guys like this post, please don't forget to RATE, FAVORITE, and COMMENT. I hope you find my experience as thrilling as I did when I fucked Sharon)

About Me

I'm Ali. I am 5'10" tall, with fair skin and dark long hair, and a sleek muscular physique. I have chiseled features with big honey-colored eyes, and thin straight nose which women find attractive. I am a simple, fun-loving guy and get along easily with everyone. My three favorite things in life are books, bikes, and booty. My sex-drive has been consistently high since I first fucked. So, to satisfy my urges, I've had sexual affairs with numerous girls and women I know.

These included some from my family, neighborhood, friends' families, teachers, coworkers, and college-mates, of which Sharon is one of the more memorable ones.

About Sharon

Sharon is a short, fair, and cute-looking girl who looks younger than she is. She stands only 5'3", with a sexy slim body. Her round face looks pretty with chubby cheeks, small button-nose and pouty plump lips. She had small perky 30B tits with tiny taut nipples, slim 25-inch waist and round 32-inch ass-cheeks. Sharon pretends to be very straight but is extremely dirty and kinky.

Back in college, Sharon was going through a Goth phase and would dress in tight dark clothes and acted sullen. I'd noticed her right in the beginning, as I did most of the popular girls in college. Though I was close to the other girls and guys in her group, Sharon never spoke to me. This showed me she was arrogant or aloof. But it didn't bother me and I went on to have a secret sexual relationship with some of her close friends.

But then things suddenly took an unexpected turn in January 2008 when Sharon proposed a relationship with me and I had some of the hottest sex of my life with her.

For Context

It all started in December 2007, the final year of college. I'd known Sharon was Cherry's daughter since school. As Cherry and I had a secret sexual relationship, I kept myself aloof and away from Sharon in the first year. I'd also had secret sexual relationships with most of her friends, including her best-friend. Plus, Sharon was so into the brooding Goth character that she ignored me completely if I came to talk to her friends.

Then one day in December of 2007, Sharon spoke to me for the first time. She began talking to me about motorbikes. I'd never imagined her to be interested in bikes, but was glad that she was at least talking to me, instead of awkwardly trying to ignore me in a group. So, that's how we first started talking.

For a week, Sharon began talking with me every chance she got in college. I immediately noticed she was not being her cranky sullen self, but was very respectful and nice. Also, she'd started to subtly flirt with me every time. Then she asked me for my number casually and we began texting at nights too. Things turned extremely flirty between us. We would talk normally in college when everyone was there. But Sharon and I began flirting a lot through texts.

I'd seen this happen several times and knew what was up, as it was pretty clear that Sharon was interested in me. Still, I'd never expected Sharon, the quiet Goth girl to fall for me. You can imagine how conflicted I was because of the discrete affair with her mother. So, I decided to cut back on the flirting, but never got a chance.

On 1 January 2008, Sharon confessed her feelings for me.

We were at her best-friend Zulfa's apartment. It was actually her family's spare apartment and she had the keys to it. Her group of friends would often bunk college and hangout at the apartment. It's a large 2-bedroom fully-furnished apartment. I'd been there several times when Zulfa and her bisexual boyfriend had called me over for a threesome. Obviously, it was a complete secret and, as promised, Zulfa and her boyfriend had kept it so.

It was clear to me that Sharon had planned with Zulfa. She and her boyfriend excused themselves and went into the bedroom, with a wink to Sharon. I saw this and pretended I didn't. So, Sharon and I were left alone in the large dark living-room. Sharon looked pretty nervous and talked about general stuff before she took a deep breath and confessed how she felt about me. She explained that she'd become obsessed with me since she saw me the first time. But she didn't have the courage to even speak to me.

I kept quiet and listened to her unload her deepest feelings but my mind was already working ahead. I admit that I did find Sharon sexy, with her smooth white skin and cute face. But my sexual affair with her mom had me conflicted. So, I told Sharon that I was lucky she chose me but I needed time to think it over. I reminded her that my family would be pissed if I had a girlfriend. She said she understood and promised to keep everything a secret, if I said yes.

Then I left Zulfa's apartment and quickly called Cherry.

Cherry was stunned to hear that Sharon had proposed a relationship. She knew her daughter had never had a boyfriend, and didn't seem interested to make one. Then she commented about how much she'd started enjoying our thrilling secret relationship in the few months. I agreed with her, because I didn't want to stop fucking Cherry, my loving caring ex-teacher. But then she had an idea.

Cherry told me to say 'yes' to Sharon and see if I could influence her to becoming nicer. I was hesitant about this but Cherry pleaded. She kept saying that if she couldn't have a loving husband at least she could try to have a loving daughter, and not the insolent ungrateful bitch that Sharon was at home. Finally, I felt bad that Cherry was pleading to me. So, I agreed to go along with her plan. We promised to end our sexual relationship too.

In the evening, I called Sharon and told her I would get into a relationship with her. She already knew about some of my sexual exploits in college, because girls talk. Still, she didn't mention any of this and was simply overjoyed that I had said yes. So, the next two days after New Year, Sharon and I sneakily hugged and kissed whenever we found a lonesome spot. She'd only told Zulfa and her group of friends about this but news spread quickly through college and soon everyone knew that I was in a "serious" relationship with Sharon.

This shocked a lot of my friends, but I couldn't tell them the truth. No one knew about my secret relation with Cherry, and it was too complicated. So, instead I pretended that I was serious about Sharon. This is how my relationship with Sharon started.

Now, let me tell you how we first fucked.

COMING TO THE STORY

Sharon Banged on Her Birthday

(12PM - 4PM, 4 January 2008)

It was Sharon's 19th birthday. I'd wished her on the phone at midnight. She'd asked me not to get her a present, but wanted something else instead. As a good boyfriend should, I told her I'd give her anything she wanted. So, Sharon hesitantly asked me if we could go somewhere for a few hours where we would be alone. I immediately understood the metaphor, and felt giddy with excitement. Then I suggested we meet at one of the smaller hotel downtown and told her I'd take care of everything.

It had only been 3 days into our relationship and Sharon already wanted to fuck.

Being the first week of January, it was pretty cold outside. So, I wore my favorite black leather jacket over a plain black short-sleeve shirt and dark-blue jeans with black leather Woodland boots. My cell-phone, wallet, cigarette pack with four thick long joints and Zippo lighter were in my pockets.

I reached the hotel parking a few minutes before Sharon. She soon rode into the small roadside parking and my eyes lit up.

Sharon looked quite hot. I was delighted as she stripped off the dark windcheater and revealed her small brown body-con dress. The tight dress clung tightly to her soft curves like a second skin. Her perky boobs seemed taut, and the dress outlined her cute curvy figure. I could see her milky slim thighs above the matching knee-high brown snakeskin boots. Her lush wavy black hair was pulled into a tight bun. The matching chocolate lipstick with her entire outfit made Sharon look incredibly cute and sexy.

I watched her lovely soft curves under the tight skin-colored dress. Except for not having a cowboy hat, the whole outfit with the snakeskin boots made Sharon look like a hot bar-girl from a Western movie.

I had brought a few fuck-buddies to the hotel before so the receptionists knew me well. It didn't take long for us to get a large double-bed room on the top-floor. The room had a large bed that almost covered the entire front. It was level with the wide windows that opened out to a view of the Central Avenue Street. To the right of the door was a couch against the wall, and a low coffee-table. Beyond the couch lay the spacious bathroom.

I tipped the waiter and locked the door when he left. As soon as I turned around, Sharon ditched her handbag on the couch and lunged at me. She caught my neck and pressed her slim body on mine so I could embrace her tightly. The next instant, our soft moist lips met and as we kissed hard.

"Mmh! Mmhh! Hmm!" Sharon groaned lustily into my mouth as she hungrily kissed my lips and sucked my tongue.

While kissing, we pressed against each other, and I enjoyed her soft curvy assets. Sharon leaned on me and crushed her taut tits on my firm chest. She fit perfectly into my arms and seemed to melt in my tight hug. I caressed her sides and back lovingly and enjoyed her hot sensual kiss for more than a minute.

"Wow!" Sharon gasped and licked her lips.

I smiled and watched her pretty face from up close. Her slim curvy body heaved as she tried to catch her breath. I held her this way for a few moments. My thick dick was already getting aroused with excitement in my jeans. I was wearing tight black underwear and my arousing cock stirred in it.

"Would you like to get relaxed, baby?" I asked Sharon, caressing her soft cheek.

"Yes, I'd like that." Sharon replied softly and smiled.

So, we sat close together on the soft long black couch. I ditched my heavy jacket and Sharon immediately caressed my broad forearm, tracing the thick veins that popped out naturally. Then I emptied my pockets and put everything on the low-rectangular coffee-table in front. Sharon perked up at seeing the four thick king-sized joints. As she picked one up, I played the list of trance-tracks on my cell-phone. The speaker was loud enough to drown out the noises coming from the window.

We hadn't switched on the lights. So the room was lit with the light coming through the wide open windows beyond the bed. The window faced east, so the sunlight reflecting on the multicolored windows of the buildings across the street shone through.

Sharon shuffled to sit as close as possible, I raised my left arm and let her snuggle closer. She pressed her taut tits on my side and her firm thighs rubbed mine. Then she waited for me to grab a joint. First I helped Sharon light her joint before I lit mine.

The weed was strong and hit almost immediately. As we took deep tokes, I felt the familiar tingling in my fingertips and toes and the weightless feeling following that. Sharon and I soon got high and began casually caressing and kissing each other. Sharon ran her free hand up and down my thighs, while I rubbed her soft curvy sides, and her slim bare thighs. Our lips met after each drag and we kissed while blowing the smoke out of our noses. This soon had us both very high and horny.

Finally, the joints got over and we carefully crushed them on the ash-tray on the coffee-table.

"I love you." Sharon whispered softly.

"I love you too." I replied and smiled.

"You know why I asked for this, right?" Sharon asked, gesturing to the hotel-room and I nodded my head, "And you know this is my first time, right?" She asked next, looking at me knowingly.

"Yes, I know." I said and smiled reassuringly, "Don't worry about anything. It'll be great!"

"You tell me what you want me to do and I'll do everything." Sharon replied and smiled nervously.

"That's like a good girl." I grinned and gently patted her cheek.

Sharon grinned this time, and I knew she liked being complimented. She immediately sat upright, and waited eagerly for my command.

"Stand here and do a striptease for me." I said and pointed in front.

"As you wish." Sharon replied and stood up.

She took a slow couple of steps forward and stopped two feet from me. She then turned slowly in place, to let me ogle her slim curves properly. My excited smile grew wider as I watched the small perky mounds of her B-cup boobs, her thin waist, soft curvy hips, and slim shapely boot-clad legs. Then Sharon raised her hands up and slowly began moving with the bass rhythm of the trance-track. She jiggled her chest and swung her hips and started stripping.

Sharon first pulled her tight short dress up and slowly revealed her slim smooth thighs. She turned her back to me and teased me by peeling her slinky dress from her small pert buttocks. My thick hardening dick jerked in my pants at the sight of Sharon's cute round ass-cheeks. She kept watching my reaction, and then turned around to face me. She continued to strip her dress up, eventually revealing her beautiful bra-clad boobs before getting it off completely. She bundled the small dress and flung it playfully at me before standing straight with her hands on her hips.

I grinned with increasing excitement and nodded my head. I took my time ogling Sharon in only her skin-color satin bra and panties, with sexy snakeskin boots. Sharon preened herself, playing with her hair or caressing her slim semi-naked body. Then, I nodded my head once more and Sharon continued to strip further. She first removed her small satin bra and exposed her tiny taut tits, with small button-nipples. Then she turned her back to me, and slowly removed her soft satin panties. She playfully shook her small hips from side to side and bent at her waist to remove the panties from her boot-clad feet.

"Oh fuck!" I swore softly to myself, when I first glimpsed her cute clean-shaved cunt lips which glistened with her pre-cum.

Sharon then stood up right and turned in place, giving me a complete view of her slim naked body. She stood with a hip thrust out and resting a hand on it, with her chest and butts pushed out. Her chest heaved visibly as her breathing got faster with increasing excitement. My heartbeat quickened at the sexy sight and my thick dick strained in my pants with growing arousal. I stayed sitting and stared at Sharon's sexy slim nudity for several long seconds and let my excitement rise higher than I was high.

Then I slowly got up and stepped close to Sharon. She watched me with eager excitement on her lusty pretty face. I smiled and reached out to caress Sharon's naked curves.

"Let me check what you got, baby." I grinned and quipped as I felt her soft smooth skin.

I ran my fingertips down from her smooth shoulders to firm chest and curvy hips. Then I walked behind her and caressed her soft back, slight hips, and taut ass-cheeks. I put a hand on her taut tummy and pulled her back to me. Sharon closed her eyes and leaned back, pressing her warm naked body on mine. Then I began moving Sharon in a slow dance in place.

While dancing with her, I began teasing Sharon. First, I made her turn her face so I could kiss her pretty pouty lips. With this, I began fondling her small tight tits. I cupped them gently and tweaked her taut nipples. Sharon got incredibly aroused and pushed her small perky buttocks on my thighs. At this, I snuck a hand down and began teasing her crotch. She eagerly spread her feet wider so I could touch her creamy hot cunt. I started by feeling up and down her slick slit before flicking her tight clit with my fingertip.

"Mmmm." Sharon moaned hungrily into my mouth and enjoyed the sensual sensations as I felt her all over.

As our lips smashed and tongues smashed together, we got extremely high and horny. My thick stiff dick strained hard in my jeans. But I ignored it and continued to tease Sharon's slick warm pussy for a few moments, just to get her even more aroused.

Then I suddenly stopped and moved away.

"Mh!" Sharon exhaled frustrated, but stood in place obediently.

I stepped in front of her and watched her quivering naked body for a few seconds. The way Sharon stood nude with only the knee-high leather boots, I found the sight incredibly hot. Then I took a deep breath and decided to take things to the next level.

"Now you can strip me." I said softly.

Sharon perked up at hearing this and hurriedly began removing my clothes. I stood still and watched as she eagerly unbuttoned my shirt and removed it. She grew excited at seeing me topless and ran her soft fingers gently down my firm chest and tummy. Then Sharon went on her knees in front. I watched her sexy smooth white back as she quickly helped me step out of my riding boots. Then she undid the belt and swiftly pulled down my jeans and black underwear.

"Wow!" Sharon gasped when she first saw my fleshy big cock, "That's a big dick!" Sharon exclaimed and tried to touch it.

"Na na," I stopped her gently, "Not until I tell you to." I reminded her and smiled wickedly.

Sharon wasn't upset but instead perked up at being reminded of her wish. So, I helped her stand upright and asked her to lie on her back on the soft queen-sized bed. Sharon did as told, and lay on her back, with her boot-clad feet hanging off the side of the bed. I stood close and watched Sharon's sexy naked body for a couple of seconds till my thick stiff dick jerked with anticipation.

Then I leaned over the side of the bed. Sharon immediately raised herself on her elbows to look at me with lusty stoned eyes. I smiled and caught her legs to remove her boots first. Then stood upright and held her small bare feet up. This way, Sharon's slim legs were joined together and her soles faced the ceiling.

I caught her feet and spread them apart gently as I caressed my way down her slim well-shaped legs. I kept bending lower and felt her firm calves and soft thighs, then her soft curvy sides all the way to her taut small tits. Sharon watched eagerly as I kissed her cheek and began fondling her. Then I started kissing and nibbling her smooth soft neck while tweaking her taut small nipples between my fingers. As my hands went lower on her slim naked body I continued to caress down to her tits and began sucking on them gently.

Sharon plopped back on the bed with the sensuous caressing, as the weed made her intensely sensitive all over.

"Mmm. Ali! Mmm. Oh baby. Oh." Sharon moaned softly and enjoyed being caressed tenderly.

I gently sucked on her tiny hard nipples and caressed her soft sides with my palms. Then I felt her tiny belly-button and she giggled and said it tickled. So, I kissed lower and got to her flat tummy, and Sharon eagerly spread her legs as wide as she could. I grinned to myself and went down on my knees on the cold tiled floor at the side of the bed.

I took a good long look at her white smooth-shaved cunt. Her glistening pussy-lips were parted just enough to give me a glimpse of the gleaming pink walls of her wonderful vagina. I could see her cute quivering asshole below and it made my huge hard cock jump with excitement. But I ignored it because I wanted to prolong the pleasure for Sharon and me.

So, I began by caressing and kissing Sharon's soft smooth thighs. I alternated between her left and right legs. I kept kissing and caressing my way down gradually from her knees, all the way to her creamy-white crotch. By then, my face was a couple of inches from her glistening pink pussy and I got a deep whiff of her sweet-musky scent. This sent another shiver of excitement through my thick stiff cock.

An_Indian
An_Indian
429 Followers