Reunion Nightmare

Story Info
Crossdressing past exposed to new wife at family reunion.
13.4k words
4.32
21.1k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CindyTV
CindyTV
1,923 Followers

by Cindy Johnson

Edited by: BigJim48

Oh God, no. Please tell me she didn't just bring this up in front of the entire family, and my wife. My stupid, drunk sister spilled our family secret, and now everyone is looking at me giggling.

It was our semi-annual family reunion. The entire family comes to Chicago to meet every two years from all over the country. We usually have over 50 people attend the reunion, and we make it a fun party weekend. This year I got to bring my wife Rose, who I married a little over a year ago, in a small ceremony back home in Tampa Florida. She was excited to meet my family and get to hear stories about my childhood and learn about my extended family. Rose asked lots of questions about our family and what I was like growing up.

My sister Maria was always the troublemaker in the family, and I should not have expected anything less from her, especially after all the drinks we all shared. Growing up she was always jealous of me because of all the attention I got from Mom, and I guess this was her way of getting back at me for all those years.

Everyone always made comments that my sisters took after my dad's side of the family. Don't get me wrong, they weren't homely or unattractive, but they didn't get my mom's beauty genes. Moreover, by some sort of genetic mistake, I was blessed with my mom's feminine features, beautiful thick hair, long legs, bright blue eyes, and angelic face. I never gave it much thought, but my relatives and friends always made comments on how much I took after my mother, and I'm sure my sisters resented it over the years.

Maria took the opportunity to tell Rose about our childhood and some things about me I wanted to be kept secret. Things that most of the family, except Rose, knew about my childhood. Maria laughed and made light of how I used to dress up in my sisters' clothes growing up, and how everyone treated me like one of the girls. That wasn't bad enough but, she explained, that when my sisters used to tease me, how my Mom stuck up for me. Mom always took my side and told my sisters that I was prettier as a girl than they were and that they could learn from me how to be more feminine and behave like a proper young lady.

Of course, she didn't stop there. Maria explained that I was wearing their clothes so often that mom eventually bought me my very own panties and outfits so that I could stop wearing my sister's things. She also told Rose how excited I was to have my very own wardrobe, and how I wore those outfits around the house. She even went on to tell her how I spent most of my time dressed as a girl instead of playing ball like all the other boys in the neighborhood. She explained that I was dressed as a girl so often that the family just treated me like all the other girls in the family. They came to accept me as their sister and eventually nobody paid any attention to my dressing.

After everyone had a good laugh at my expense, Maria gave my wife a serious look and asked, "Does he still dress in girls' clothes around the house?"

Everyone suddenly looked over at Rose and waited for an answer. I could see how uncomfortable she was as she finally spoke up, "Well no, this is the first I've heard about that side of Kelly. He's never even brought it up and I'm sure it was just a childhood phase."

Maria burst out laughing, "Childhood? Well, he was dressing up as one of the girls until he went away to college. It was normal to come home and see him in a pretty dress, nylons, high heels, all made up and acting just like one of our sisters. To be honest, Mom was right about him being prettier than his sisters, and I have to admit that he presented perfectly feminine and looked pretty as a girl. We all expected him to come back from college as a transgender woman, but clearly, you've made a man out of him," Maria said as my mom punched her in the arm, telling her to stop the teasing.

"Well, I can certainly tell you he's all man," Rose said in my defense. I was so embarrassed as I sat there with the entire family listening and watching this cruel event unfold. Mom changed the topic about my childhood and told stories about the family, but I could see that Rose was in deep thought, thinking about the things Maria exposed about me. I was hurt and anxious to hear what Rose thought about the conversation.

Nothing else was mentioned and we left the next day to return home from the reunion. Rose seemed quieter than normal, and I tried just to let things play out. It was after we landed back in Florida, got our bags, and left the airport that Rose started talking on their drive home.

"Well, that was a fun weekend and I love your mom, and I wish I could have met your dad. Your sister Maria is a character, isn't she?"

"Yes, Maria has a big mouth and can be obnoxious. I'm sorry if she made you uncomfortable."

I kept my eyes on the road as we rode home, but I could tell she had something on her mind and waited for her to say what she was thinking. We continued to chat about the weekend, all the people, and how happy she was to finally meet everyone. Then when I thought we were done talking about the reunion, she asked the question that I knew was on her mind.

"That was an interesting revelation I learned about you from Maria. Why didn't you ever tell me about that part of you, Kelly?"

I felt my stomach turn and a sharp pain in my heart. I was painfully waiting for this topic to come up, and I knew the moment Maria opened her big mouth that I would have a lot of explaining to do. I swallowed hard and tried to look relaxed realizing how trying to hide this from her was a gigantic mistake.

One of the things Kelly loved about Rose is how level-headed she was and never flew off in anger. In fact, he had only seen her get mad once, and that was when he purposely omitted something in a conversation as he didn't want to hurt her feelings. She based their relationship on complete honesty, and one hundred percent transparency. Her mom and dad raised her to believe that telling the truth and being honest was the cornerstone of a good relationship.

Trying to look calm, and as if this was no big deal he said, "Oh, that was something I tried to forget. A part of me from my past, and not the person I am today. I didn't see any reason to mention that, especially since it was far in the past. Besides, I'm sure there are lots of things you haven't told me about your childhood or boyfriends growing up too."

She sat quietly as I drove home, contemplating what I had said. Rose was trying to be an understanding and good wife. After all, this was something her husband did years ago, and not part of them today. She realized it was something he probably wasn't proud of and she tried to let it go.

Rose smiled and patted his hand and said, "I guess you're right, no big deal. It's not like you still dress in girls' clothes anymore."

I might have remained quiet for too long a time, as she took my hand and said, "You don't still dress in female clothes, do you?"

I've never been able to lie and when I do, I always get caught so I just didn't say anything as I continued to drive.

"Kelly, do you still do that? Tell me!"

"Rose, you know I love you and would never do anything to hurt you, but once in a while I'll put on a pair of pantyhose and panties under my work clothes for the day, just for the sensation."

She sat there thunderstruck with her mouth wide open, in complete shock. I knew I had to say something but not sure what would help but tried anyway.

"It's nothing. I just like how it feels and sometimes when I'm stressed, it helps to wear something feminine, that's all. It has nothing to do with our relationship."

I immediately knew that I had said the wrong thing and should have just kept my mouth shut. I realized this the moment I said it.

"It has nothing to do with our relationship. Did you just say that? My husband has kept a secret like this from me. My husband is wearing female lingerie under his work clothes and keeping this a secret from his wife, and that has nothing to do with our relationship?" She said, obviously distraught as we drove into the garage.

"Bring the bags in and let me spend some time alone to think about this. I'm going to take a bath and try to calm down and comprehend everything," she said closing her car door, and walking into the house before I even got out of the car. I have never seen her this angry, and I was pissed at my sister and her big mouth. She may have caused a huge rift in our marriage, potentially ending it if Rose didn't understand and wanted nothing to do with a man that wears women's clothing. I loved her so much and would do anything to keep what we had up until now.

It was now 3 pm, and the afternoon sun was bright, on this Florida summer day. Rose came downstairs an hour later, looking very relaxed and refreshed. "Kelly, open a bottle of wine and bring out two glasses to the patio," she said as she walked out to the pool area in her pink bikini.

I joined her on the adjacent chaise lounge and poured two glasses of wine and sat quietly. After we finished our second glass, she started the conversation.

"Obviously, we have to talk, and I'll expect complete honesty. Having to find out about this secret of yours the way I did in front of your family was humiliating. I felt very uncomfortable in front of all your family and somehow betrayed. I thought we told each other everything, no secrets. Remember? That was one of the first things we agreed to when we started getting serious. Now it appears you have not been honest with me, and that is difficult to forgive. I need a relationship with someone that I can count on and trust. I thought it was you, but now I'm having second thoughts."

"Now, I want to know everything, and no holding back. If I get a sense that you are lying to me or holding anything back, I swear I don't know what I'll do, but the feelings I have right now aren't good, believe me. So, you better tell me everything and answer any of my questions without obfuscation. Do you understand Kelly?"

"Yes, I understand, and I'm so sorry you found out about this the way you did. It was something that I never thought would be a thing between us and didn't see the need to tell you about it as I didn't see it impacting our relationship. Now I know it does. I'm so sorry for not coming clean, but surely you can see that something like that would be very embarrassing to tell your partner," I pleaded.

"Don't start that again. As partners, I believe we should know everything about each other, all our secrets, fantasies, and desires. I understand how it would embarrass you, but the strength of our relationship should be strong enough to overcome anything. You also know how I feel about complete honesty and omitting something like this is akin to lying. I have to be honest; I've never been so angry or hurt and I'm not sure I can stand for your behavior."

"I agree, and I was wrong for not telling you about it sooner. What do you want to know, I'll tell you everything, but please forgive me, I was just trying to hide something that was too embarrassing."

"First, you said that you sometimes wear pantyhose and panties under your work clothes. Do you wear my things, or do you have your own lingerie?"

Gulping and realizing I had to answer honestly, I said, "I have my own things."

"Wow, so you've been hiding these feminine clothes somewhere. Where exactly?"

"The old steamer trunk in the basement. I've been keeping the items in there."

"Where did you buy these items?" she asked as she poured another glass of wine from the second bottle I had fetched.

"I ordered things from several places online, over a long period of time."

We were both getting a little tipsy from the 3rd glass of wine and the hot sun as she asked, "Exactly what did you buy? What items?"

This was going to be difficult to answer because I only admitted to wearing pantyhose and panties, but I was about to come clean on much more.

"Well, several pairs of bras and panties, pantyhose, and some other things."

"Like what?"

"Some outfits."

Rose's attitude had changed. She was beyond angry and was now hell-bent on getting to the bottom of what her husband was up to. "Kelly, stop it. You're holding back and what did I say about that. Start talking. What's in the trunk?"

"OK, several outfits, dresses, blouses, high heels, wigs, makeup, nightgowns, and sleepwear."

She looked at me puzzled and shocked, "I thought you said you only wore panties and pantyhose under your suit. Apparently, you weren't being completely honest before, were you?"

"Well, that part about the pantyhose under my pants is true, but sometimes I will put on an outfit when I'm alone or on a business trip. Sometimes I pack a special outfit to sleep in or just wear around the hotel room."

"Dear God, I'm married to a crossdresser? You wear women's clothes behind my back and never expected this to come out, did you? Don't answer that, I already know the answer. How did this all start in the first place?"

I explained, "I was the youngest of my 5 sisters. I was living in a house of 6 females since dad was not around. Watching them always dress up in nice clothes, fixing each other's hair and makeup and all girly things made me interested. I remember being very young and putting on a pair of my sisters' panties that were sticking out of the hamper. I can still remember them. Silky pink nylon with some lace around the edges, and when I put them on, it just felt right."

"How old were you?"

"I've thought about that quite often and I think I was 4 years old because I remember that on my 5th birthday, I was wearing Emily's panties when I blew out the candles."

"Wow, that's a long time. How did it progress?"

"When I was about 9 years old mom caught me a few times in her closet and asked me what I was doing there. After getting caught several more times she sat me down and asked if I was wearing her things. I remember feeling guilty and crying when I said yes. She told me to stop crying, and that it was OK, and I wasn't in any trouble. She said she understood that it must be hard growing up around all of us girls, and if I wanted to wear some of their things, there was no harm."

"Mom did explain that it wasn't right to wear other girls' clothes without permission and that it might be better if I had my own things to wear. That weekend mom came back from the mall with 4 bags and told me to follow her up to my bedroom."

"She took everything out of the bags and laid them out on the bed. There were several packages of panties, some with the days of the week, a trainer bra, two pairs of tights, and a pair of low-heeled pink shoes. There were also 2 dresses, a skirt, several tops, and a small makeup bag that had some lipstick and powder. I had a big smile on my face as I hugged her and thanked her for all the nice things."

"You're welcome honey, but you need to keep this in your bedroom. Put everything away nicely, as you've seen me, and your sisters do numerous times. I'll expect nothing less than that from you. Feel free to wear this in your bedroom with the door locked, but let's not venture out of your room. Your sisters all know that you like to dress up, but they have all complained to me that they are tired of you wearing their clothes and stretching them out. So, from now on, you will wear your own things, and only in your bedroom. If you need something else, just ask me and I'll get it for you. Do you understand?"

"That was how things progressed, and from then on, I wore girls' clothes every day as soon as I came home from school. I would run up to my room, get dressed in a complete outfit, put on some lipstick, and eventually eye makeup, and do my homework. I would come down for dinner in my boy clothes and then go back to my room for the rest of the night."

"Of course, my sisters noticed the makeup that I tried to remove, and they knew I was dressing up in my room, but never said anything. Everything was peaceful, but just when you least expect it, things happen. I was 13 years old when one day I was all dressed up when we had a small grease fire in the kitchen and the house immediately filled up with smoke. Mom yelled for all of us to get out of the house, and moments later while we were all standing outside, the fire trucks rolled up and put out the fire. By this time, all the neighbors, and my sisters realized I was dressed in a pink flowered dress, with my pink heels and full-face makeup. We were all panicked from the fire that nobody noticed until the fire was under control, and I was standing next to my sisters in full feminine fashion.

Our neighbor, Mrs. Hendrick was looking at me and said, "Kelly, is that you? Why are you dressed like that?" but before I could answer she continued. "I always said you were such a cute boy, but you look much nicer dressed this way. You look so natural and pretty, and I wouldn't have recognized you if you weren't here with your sisters. You make a remarkable looking girl."

"I was devastated. There I was, caught and being told I should continue to dress this way because I looked so good as a girl. The truth was I felt invigorated, and sexually aroused to hear that from another woman. The word got out about me dressed this way, but surprisingly nobody cared. I didn't get harassed by any of my friends or the kids at school. And even more odd, was that my sisters started encouraging me to dress more openly, and not just in my room. Mom agreed with them, and after that event, I dressed as a girl whenever I was home, and not in school. Mom even started taking me out shopping with my sisters and doing things as one of the girls. My sisters accepted me this way and even taught me how to apply makeup the correct way. They involved me in their talks and treated me like their sister. They made me feel accepted into the secret society only reserved for girls."

"Over the next few years, I learned about fashion. They taught me how to walk naturally in high heels, how to sit and cross my legs and act naturally feminine. I was a quick learner and progressed to the point of being completely passable. This is when mom used to give my sisters a hard time because I was acting and looking so feminine, that I made mom proud of me being a pretty girl. Mom always wanted my sisters to be a girly girl, like my mother instead of being sloppy and lazy about their appearance."

"Mom tried to motivate them by teasing my sisters, telling them that I was more of a girl than they were, and even made a better girl than they did because I was so neat and careful about my appearance, some of my sisters, including Maria, became a little resentful and wasn't as nice to me from then on, but I understood. I'm sure mom was only trying to get my sisters to act more like her at the time, but she created some resentment that exists to this day."

"Anyway, I learned a great deal from my sisters, including a great deal about boys, what they want, how they kiss, and many other things that you can only imagine. Eventually, each sister went off to college, or moved out, leaving just Mom and me in the house for my last year of high school."

"Mom and I went out often to dinner, a movie, or just shopping as mother and daughter. She enjoyed my company, and I enjoyed living as her daughter. It was all fun and games until it was time for me to go off to college. We both realized that I would have to make some profound changes, and I accepted things for what they were. That last summer, I packed all of my feminine clothes away and became my male self from that time forward."

"I went off to college and put all of my focus on school and didn't look back. I believed that I would have no desire to dress that way anymore and wanted to live a new life as myself. I finished school after only 3 years and met you, and my life changed forever. I fell in love with you and was excited when you agreed to become my wife. I promised I would love you forever and I intend to keep that promise."

CindyTV
CindyTV
1,923 Followers