Reunion Nightmare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What I didn't realize was that Vickie came up with the idea after she learned all about my secret life from Rose, and read all the stories I had written, which exposed my deepest fantasies. After Rose confided with her sister about us, Vickie felt compelled to confide with Rose about her relationship.

Her husband Tex has always been a control freak in their marriage and treated Vickie like a second-class citizen. He loved to boss her around and had got rough with her several times. Vickie discovered some past things about Tex. It seems that her big strong, alpha husband, also had a secret fantasy. His was about having sex with weaker boys and Vickie found out all about it from some people from his past.

After she discovered his darkest secrets, she used them to control him to her will. It helped temper his macho and controlling personality with Vickie. In fact, from that day forward, Vickie was in charge, and he treated her like a queen. Tex never raised his voice or hand to Vickie again. He understood that his secret could never be told, and he would do whatever she wanted to keep his past life and fantasies a secret. Since Vickie had experience with these types of sexual proclivities, and because sisters are good at keeping secrets, she was good at plotting how to manage these men and, in this case, their husbands. Apparently, I was about to become willing to be subjugated.

The next morning, I met Rose in front of the UPS store, and to my surprise, she gave me a big hug and a tender kiss hello. This was the first time since the reunion that she showed any sign of affection, and my heart melted in her arms. We broke the kiss, she smiled and said, "I'm so happy you feel our marriage is important enough to meet here and sign the agreement. I didn't sleep all night because I was afraid that you would change your mind and that I would lose you forever, but now we start a new chapter of our lives together."

Five minutes later the notary stamped my signature and Rose took the divorce agreement, put it in an envelope, and sealed it in front of me, "I have no intention of opening this envelope as long as you live up to your end of the bargain. Vickie will hold it for safekeeping, and in one year from today it will be null and void, and we will then start another chapter of our lives." She kissed me tenderly and smiled, "I love you, baby."

As we were headed out to the parking lot, she gave me some instructions, "Get some rest today and meet me a 2 pm at this location. I'll be in the parking lot, and I'll explain things at that time. This is just the beginning, baby. I plan on having you move back into the bedroom tonight and I will sleep in your arms again. See you there at 2 pm, and don't be late," she said, handing me a note with an address.

I was so excited that when I got back to the house, I spent the day cleaning it and making sure it looked perfect. The day went by quickly, and the house was spotless. I laid out by the pool for an hour and tried to relax. At 1 pm I took a shower, put on a pair of jeans and a nice shirt, and left to meet Rose at 1:40. I recognized the address to be about ten minutes away and planned on getting there early.

As I drove, I looked for the address on the buildings, and finally came upon the location written on her note. I pulled into the parking lot in front of the Serenity Salon, where Rose was standing and talking on her cell phone.

I got out of the car and walked up to her, but before I could ask why we were meeting at her salon she spoke, "I missed you, darling. Today is a special day for you and just the beginning of things to come. In a few seconds, you will be going into the salon and meeting with Jessica, my stylist. I've planned an entire afternoon, as a spa day for you my darling. You will be here for several hours getting pampered and spoiled. Vickie dropped me off, so I'll need your car while you're enjoying your spa day. I'll be moving my things back into our home this afternoon. Jessica has a list of everything you are to experience today. I expect you to quietly agree to whatever she says and follow her instructions, do you understand?"

Not knowing what to say I looked confused, "I don't understand."

"Oh silly, you will soon enough. You just need to follow my wishes and do exactly what Jessica tells you to do this afternoon. Here," she said handing me a small pill and pulling a bottled water out of her purse. "This is a mild sedative, which will help you relax and enjoy the treat I've planned for you. Now, no more talk. Swallow the pill, go inside, and ask for Jessica. I'll take your keys and see you soon."

I took the pill and hoped it would calm my nerves as I watched Rose turn and start the car. She waited for me to go into the shop before I saw her pull out of the parking lot. I went to the receptionist, a young tall sexy girl with perfectly applied makeup, styled hair, and sparkling smile, and said, "I have an appointment with Jessica."

Her heart-stirring smile made me weak as she spoke in a British accent, "Lovely, I'll let her know you're here. Please have a seat and I'll bring you a glass of wine while you wait, darling." As I looked around, I could instantly tell that this was an upscale salon that catered to fashion-conscious women, who cared about their looks and being pampered. I never had a spa day and thought it would be fun to be pampered all afternoon. Maybe a massage or a facial, I was wondering what she had planned. It was so thoughtful of her to do this for me today. I was smiling to myself as I realized the pill she gave me had already taken the edge off my nerves. I was relaxed and starting to just enjoy the experience.

Jessica was another strikingly beautiful woman about 5 foot 9 inches, and taller than me in her heels, with long black hair and striking green eyes. Large breasts, small waist, and perfectly applied makeup. I was intimidated by her beauty as she greeted me and brought me back to her private area.

"Oh my, Rose was right, you have wonderful facial features, and I love your hair. Most girls I know would kill for hair like yours. Your thick blonde hair is really something with those blue eyes. Nice skin, and well just a perfect prospect for what Rose has outlined for you today. Let me fill up your wine glass. I want you to just relax here for a few moments."

I sat in her chair observing the room, which was completely designed for women, which made me feel a little out of place, but the wine and sedative was doing its job. I didn't have a care in the world and sipped on the second glass of wine as Jessica came back into the room holding a notepad.

"Rose explained everything and detailed exactly what she wants to be done today. She also told me to remind you not to complain or put up any arguments today, or I am to call her. She said you would understand what this meant. Now, the first treatment today is with the esthetician. You have light-colored fine hair, so this treatment should be fairly fast and easy. Tina is waiting for you now, so please follow me."

I stood up and almost fell over, as a result of the drinks and the pill I had taken. Jessica took my arm as I giggled and walked with her into another room. Tina also looked like a supermodel. I smiled and I stared at her as she said hello. "Please take off your clothes and lay on the table, I'll be back in a few moments."

After taking all my clothes off I got on the table and covered myself with the sheet that was on the table. I had a big smile on my face as Tina came back in and commented, "You seem happy today, and I'm pleased to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too Tina. I think I had too much wine after I took that pill from my wife," I said now even more giggly. She laughed and removed the top part of the sheet and examined my body.

"You don't have much body hair to speak of and your blond hair is very fine. This should go extremely easy. I can tell you that every girl I know would love to have such light coverage, you're making my job very easy today."

For the next forty minutes, Tina gently applied and removed hot wax over my entire body. I was feeling so relaxed and comfortable that when she got to my private area and applied wax to all my pubic hair, I didn't even resist. I felt the pain as she ripped off the strips of wax, but it didn't bother me enough to complain. She spent some time between my legs as she only left a very small patch of hair, as was outlined in the detailed notes that Rose left for her. When she was done, she rubbed a lavender-scented oil over my entire body. Having this beautiful woman rub this scented lotion on my freshly dehaired body was amazing. She covered me up when she was done and started working on my face.

"Doesn't that lotion smell delicious?" she said as she carefully applied wax to my eyebrows.

"Oh my god, it's amazing. It feels so good, I would love to do this again sometime."

"I'm sure you'll be back for maintenance to keep you nice and smooth, but right now don't move as I work on your eyebrows, honey."

After waxing both eyebrows, she took her tweezers and started plucking away. This went on for at least five minutes and I was wondering If there were any eyebrows left, as I just laid there content and happy with a big silly smile.

I was there for less than an hour, and when she was done she handed me a pink robe and matching silky shorts, "Slip into these, honey," and then led me over to the washbasin where I was handed off to another beautiful young girl that introduced herself as Gloria. For the next twenty minutes, Gloria washed and massaged my scalp. I had to thank Rose for this spa day, so far, I was enjoying the experience, even the pain of the waxing.

At this point, my legs were like jelly when I got up from the sink. Gloria helped me back to Jessica's room where Jessica was waiting. "Well, we are ahead of schedule and that will give me more time to make you perfect. Rose called and was happy to hear you were getting along nicely. She's excited for you and can't wait to see you later this afternoon.

Jessica handed me another glass of wine as she started working on my hair. She told me she knew all about me from Rose and how I work for the Dept of Health and Human Services. I told her it wasn't too exciting, but it was a great job with amazing government benefits.

"Well, you're lucky to have a job you like, and Rose seems to love her job as well. She's my Dermatologist, which is how we met. It must be nice to be married to a doctor who can always help plump up your lips, which would look amazing on you, I'm sure."

I was groggy and might have nodded off as she worked on my hair because the next thing I remember was sitting under a hairdryer next to several women. I woke up with a fright, not remembering where I was or what was happening. The pill was wearing off as was the buzz from the wine.

Once I realized where I was, I sat quietly trying to remember things. I remembered walking with Jessica and then hearing her say that she will be back for me. I recalled everything up to this point and realized what was happening and became very aware and nervous. When Jessica came back for me and took me back to her room, I tried to act calm, but I was nervous.

"Are you OK honey? You look upset."

"I think the pill wore off and I'm trying to recall things we did today, and for the life of me I can't remember why I was under the hairdryer."

"Yes, those pills can do that. Rose gave me a few when I was having problems with my boyfriend, and they can relax you. Just rest, you're in good hands. So far today we've made your body very smooth. I cut your hair into a cute new style and added some extensions while you fell asleep in my chair. Do you remember how we talked about some curls for your hair, well that's why we used the dryer, to set the curls which I'm about to comb out right now. Trust me, you're in good hands and you're going to look just darling when we're done. Now, after I finish with your hair, I'll be sending you upfront for your manicure and pedicure. After that, our makeup artist will be here to do your make-up and give you some basic instructions. Rose has been quite generous and thought of everything."

"I have to admit that with your new hairstyle and facial features, you are going to be drop-dead gorgeous. I mean you must have great genes, and with that face and slender body, you could easily do some modeling, if you want. I have some friends in the business that I know would love your style. Let me know if you or Rose are interested, OK?"

She started playing with my hair and combing it in different directions until I felt all my hair just fall all over my head and down to my shoulders. Now I had long hair before I came in, but not down to my shoulders. When I felt the hair on my shoulders I quickly reached up in shock.

"Rose said you would love to have long hair, and you were in luck because we had the perfect color match to your pretty blonde hair. Yes, you will now have thicker, longer, and curly hair when we're done with you. As I said, you look amazing, and after a little makeup, you'll be one of us, for sure. You'll have to come back every 3 weeks for adjustments for the extensions, and wax appointments, but I know you'll enjoy that after you see the results."

When the pill finally wore off, I still had a buzz from the drinks, but I had most of my faculties back and I now fully comprehended what was done to me that afternoon. The note that Vickie handed me from Rose explained everything.

It read:

"Kellie, I hope you enjoyed this special day and love the outcome. I can't wait to meet you and spend some time together. You see, after everything that I learned from your family, the things you told me, along with the thoughts you outlined in your stories, helped me to make this decision."

"Knowing what I now know about you and your desires. Because Kellie is such a big part of your life and thoughts that I think it's only fair I get to meet Kellie and spend some time learning about her desires."

"I know you would never have agreed to what was done to you today, so I pushed you a little and helped you become the girl you've dreamed of becoming. You will be living full-time as Kellie for the next month. I took the liberty of calling your office and putting in for some time off. They were extremely helpful at the office and happy to help. It seems that the government has great benefits and they said you had over 6 months of time off accrued, which might just come in handy."

"If you're reading this then I know your day at the salon is complete and Vickie should have a garment bag and a small suitcase nearby. You have a complete outfit that you will wear for me today. I can't wait to meet Kellie tonight. The girls at the salon have already been paid and given a nice tip for their help. I'll be busy here at home putting things away so when your all dressed, call an Uber and have them drive you home. Yes, you will be leaving the salon as a woman and venturing out into the world by yourself."

"I love you and can't wait for you to come home."

Vickie pointed to the garment bag and suitcase smiling, "You can get dressed in here, honey. I'll close the drapes to give you some privacy. When you're done just give me a yell, I'll be right outside."

The drapes closed and I just stood there in shock. I re-read the note again and was in complete shock. Yes, I realized at some point what was happening to me today and I could have stopped things, but deep down I enjoyed every moment. Now it appears I will be coming out as a female to everyone, which is something I have not done since I was very young. I opened the suitcase to find a black thong and a matching padded bra, silicone inserts for the bra, along with a package of glossy, nude pantyhose, along with some jewelry, girls watch, and earrings.

When I heard Vickie's voice asking me if I needed any help, I realized that several minutes have already passed. Since I was already completely feminized there was no reason for me to wear my male clothes, I would have looked ridiculous wearing them and knew what I had to do.

"I'm fine, Vickie. I'll be out in a few minutes," I said as I got undressed and inserted the heavy silicone pads into the lace bra. The silicone pads had built-in nipples that would protrude from the fine material of the bra and put me on display. Everything fit perfectly as the bra slipped into place after I adjusted the straps. I stepped into the thong as it tightly covered my boy clit, which is how I referred to it whenever I dressed up. I opened the package of pantyhose and slid them up my freshly waxed legs. They made me shiver with pleasure when I finally had them in place. For some reason, the feeling of wearing pantyhose reinforced my feminine feelings. I instantly started feeling different and suddenly realized that I was now excited to see what outfit Rose had selected for me to wear. I was now excited about everything and no longer thinking about what others might think or say.

When I opened the garment bag, I gasped. There inside was an amazing silky black dress from Nieman Marcus. It felt magical when I stepped into it and zipped up the side zipper. The skirt fell just above the knee, and flared out, as the material clung to my waist and my new bust. The thin material of the dress allowed the nipples from the silicone pad to be visible as I moved in different ways. In the suitcase, I found a small purse and a pair of four-inch pumps. I realized that Vickie had picked all the right sizes as I slipped into the heels. Just at that moment, Vickie popped her head through the drapes, "How are we doing in here Kellie? Oh my god! Is that you? This is amazing, you look so good!" She turned and called out, "Girls, come here, you have to see this."

That made me nervous and embarrassed as the girls stepped into Vickie's area and gasped when they looked at me.

"Holy shit, she's amazing. Wow Kellie, you really should have been a girl. Looking like this, nobody would ever believe that you were ever anything else but this pretty girl. Come with us to the full-length mirror and see for yourself."

Vickie took me by the hand and led me out to the main area where there were several mirrors. When I saw myself, I understood why they were making such a fuss. With my new feminine hairstyle, glamour makeup, painted nails, high heels, and the amazing sexy dress, I realized that Vickie had transformed me not only into the girl of my dreams but an extremely attractive girl. The type of girl that would get a lot of attention from others, including the attention of any healthy male.

"Wow, I never realized she was buried inside me. I mean, I never knew I could look like this. All of you have transformed me today and I have to admit, I love it. Thank you, everybody," I said realizing that I just admitted to everyone that I was excited to be transformed into a beautiful girl and thanked them for doing so. I was not in my normal state of mind, but it was too late to take anything back. I just continued to admire the girl in the mirror as I turned and looked at myself in every position.

"Kellie, we're so happy you like how you turned out, and we hope you come back on a regular basis. I'm serious about my friend that looks for girls that want to model, I'm sure he can use you in some print work if you're interested. Let me take a few photos to send him."

Vickie took several photos with the girls and by myself. I loved posing in the girly positions I had practiced over the years. The girls were amazed at how natural I behaved and acted and commented on how amazed they were with my transformation. "Kellie, anytime you want to come out with us for drinks, we'd love to have you around. The guys would be all over us with you around," they said giggling as I blushed and enjoyed the attention.