Reunion Nightmare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was now after 6 pm and they were about to close for the day, so it was time for me to leave. I then realized that I had to call an Uber and fumbled for my phone. I giggled to myself as I tried to use the Uber App with my long red nails. I wasn't used to having nails this long or a bright red, but finally arranged for a ride.

A few minutes later my ride pulled up in front of the salon and I realized I was about to go out as Kellie. Scared but feeling confident I held my purse and walked comfortably in my heels out to the car. When the man saw me come out of the salon and opened my car door as I slid in. I knew this was not the normal treatment and was already enjoying the benefits of being a female. I was now sober and I realized that in less than ten minutes, I would be presenting Kellie to my wife for the first time. I didn't know what to expect but realized that since she planned everything, I had nothing to be worried about. We pulled up the house and the driver got the suitcase from the trunk and offered to bring it up to the house. Inside I was laughing about the special treatment for a pretty girl, but I took advantage of his offer. Navigating up the stairs in my high heels, dress, long fingernails, dragging a suitcase just didn't seem right so I smiled and in my feminine voice said, "That's sweet of you, thank you," and smiled as he quickly brought the suitcase up to the front door.

"Thank you again, sir and I'll be sure to leave you a nice tip," I said smiling.

"My pleasure Miss. Anytime!"

I was now standing at my front door, purse in hand, and took a deep breath as I rang the bell. Seconds later the door opened, and Kellie was now face to face with Rose for the first time. The look on her face said it all. Even though she arranged for my transformation, it was obvious she didn't expect the results to be so dramatic.

"My lord, is that really you? I mean, you're beautiful. I mean you're a girl. I mean you look like a pretty girl. I had no idea! Come inside and let me meet Kellie, the supermodel," she said with a big grin.

"Kellie, I had no idea you would turn out this pretty. I expected you to look more like a guy or maybe a not so pretty girl, but nothing like this. I don't believe anyone would mistake you for a guy, the way you look."

"I have to admit that I'm shocked at how you look, and I can't get over how you seem so natural dressed this way. I mean, all of your movements are so feminine, as if you've been a girl all of your life. Even the way you just sat down, the way you crossed your legs, and how you're sitting now, with your shoulders back and chest out. And your voice has completely changed, to an almost sensuous tone. It's as if you're a different person, not a man at all. How do you explain this Kellie?"

"Well, I guess it goes back to living with my sisters and dressing up. They always said that if I was going to dress like a girl, then they expected me to act like one, and strive for perfection because they didn't want to be embarrassed when their friends came over or if anyone knew that I was a boy."

"The girls convinced my mom it was for the best, so mom and my sisters continually instructed me on all things girly, including movements, and how to think and respond like girls do, naturally. My older sister helped me with my voice training and from then on whenever I was dressed, I literally became a girl, in my attitude, thoughts, and feelings. After years of living as a girl, whenever I dress up I immediately feel my feminine side just take over and I start thinking and acting this way. I'm so embarrassed and sorry if it makes you feel bad but, it has become a habit, and something I can't just change."

"No, don't be sorry Kellie. You need to remember I've never met the Kellie side of you. I think you're amazing and I'm happy I get to meet her and be with you this way."

"Thanks, Rose, I wasn't sure about all this but if you're OK with how this turned out, then I'm happy. To be honest and something I would never admit, I've always dreamed of meeting you this way, and you've made one of my dreams come true."

"Oh, you're welcome Princess. You can also count on many more of your dreams coming true, I can assure you of that."

We sat there for a while just talking about my treatments and how I felt about everything. I started to relax and feel more comfortable around Rose when I heard the knock on the door. Rose quickly got up and led Vickie into the living room, where I was sitting on the couch, with my legs crossed, and my hands crossed on my lap, with my long red nails on display. I was comfortable in this feminine position and was completely in character as Vickie walked over to me with her mouth open, and speechless.

Rose giggled, "She's very pretty, don't you think, Vickie?"

"Oh my God! I'll say! I can't believe how perfect she turned out."

Vickie sat next to me on the couch and took my hand, "How do you feel about all of this Kellie? Are you upset? I convinced Rose to set this up for you, so don't be angry with her."

In my feminine voice, I took her hand in mine and said, "I'm OK with this Vickie. I'm happy I get the chance to let my wonderful wife finally meet Kellie and understand my feminine side. No, I'm not upset at all."

"Wow, you amazed me, Kellie. First, I didn't expect you to look like this. Second, I thought you might be upset. Third, you are way more convincing than I could have imagined. I mean besides your new look, the way you're sitting, your legs crossed, your hand movements, and your girly voice, I can only think of you like a girl, and one of us. Rose, what do you think? How do you feel about seeing him this way?"

"Well, when I opened the door, I was shocked but after sitting with her for the last hour, and discussing her feelings, I realize how natural this is for her. Am I right Kellie, does this feel natural for you?"

I smiled, "Natural and Wonderful! Thank you for doing this and accepting me this way. It means so much to me."

For the next two hours, the three of us finished off two bottles of wine and chatted. They complimented my new hairstyle and how it looks perfect for my face shape. They asked about the eyelashes, which turned out to also be extensions and permanent. "I always wanted to get mine done like that, they do look wonderful and so natural," Rose said.

We talked about fashions and outfits that might look nice on me and we made plans for shopping the following week.

"Yes, we need to get you several outfits, Kellie. Since you'll be off from work for the foreseeable future, you can't keep wearing the same clothes."

"Rose, about that. I know you had me take some time off from work, but don't you think a month is too long for me to dress this way? Can't we just do this for a few days and then go back to the way we were?" I asked pleading.

"Absolutely not! And it might be longer than a month if I don't like how things are going. You have up to 6 months off, and you might be in skirts the entire time. There is not going to be any negotiation here. I've already put all of your male clothes in boxes and have them ready for the Church to pick up this week. Your closets are empty, and we need to fill them up with some nice clothes for you this week. I tried to salvage some outfits that you had hidden, but they were cheap and out of style. My girlfriend will have the latest fashions and not embarrass me when we're out with other people."

"You're kidding. All my clothes are boxed up?"

"Well yes! You won't need them and it's only right to give them to charity to help others in need. Besides, just think of all the pretty things you will soon have. You must be so excited," Rose said as I saw Vickie giggling.

"OK, so this is payback. You're punishing me for everything I kept secret?"

"Not at all. After seeing you like this and reading all your stories, I'm convinced that deep down this is something you desired, and I am determined to make you live out these desires to see if we can go forward. Unless I'm convinced that we can be together, you have no other choice. Besides, are you going to tell us that right now, sitting there in that cute dress, all made-up and chatting as girls, doesn't feel right? Are you going to tell me that you haven't enjoyed every minute today? Tell us! How does it feel to be with us right now?"

I looked down and knew I couldn't lie to them because they already knew the truth. I spoke quietly, "It's true. Today has been wonderful and I've enjoyed every minute. I'm just nervous about what this will do to our relationship if I'm living as your girlfriend, every minute, and every day. I worried about how you will think of me."

"Honey, thank you for being honest. We both know how much you enjoy this. We can tell how happy you are with your actions. And don't worry about me thinking less of you as my husband or as a man. Right now, after being with you and learning all about you, I couldn't think less of you as a man and especially a husband. Don't be silly. Right now, until I say differently, you're my girlfriend, and if you want to stay with me, you will remain that way and continue to play the part, which you seem to do so easily. Now don't get me wrong, sweetheart. I love you and want to be with you, but we can't move forward as a normal couple until we play this out. Besides, this isn't up for discussion."

I sat there quietly replaying her words. Hearing her comments about not being a man or a husband hurt. Putting myself in her position and seeing me dressed and looking as feminine as I did, I really couldn't blame her, but hearing her say it made it real. I knew she was right and living full time this way did sound like fun, but I did worry about how this would impact our relationship. Living as her girlfriend? Is that what she said? Did I want this? I knew I had no say in her demands and was conflicted. Staying in my female mode was something I would enjoy but, losing my place as her husband was something I had not considered. The only positive thing was that she did say this would end when she was satisfied, so I would do whatever I needed to do to make that happen.

"Well girls, I need to get going. It was so nice to meet you Kellie and I can't wait to go shopping with you tomorrow. We're all going to have so much fun together," Vickie said as she gave me an 'air-kiss' as she headed to the front door with Rose. I heard them speaking quietly and then the door close.

"That was fun, wasn't it baby? Vickie loves you this way much more than she did when you were a man. I think she's right; you do make a great girlfriend and we're going to have more fun than we ever imagined."